7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

This is getting ridiculous. If you lose they say you suck, if you win they accuse you of cheating. WOW! It’s just plain funny.

idk
I dont think I can trust your opinion of ridiculous when you use /laugh in a 12v4.

What? You mean the photo I attached? Were just having fun dude, some of your [oS] guildies also tea bagged me, did I post a complain here?

And you guys need to improve your counting. 12v4? RoTFL! Your entire population was in your BL. No one even defended your keep in EB.

You do seem to like that tower though.
I was ashamed to see it t3.

Yeah 3 days in a row, will do it again tomorrow for more jade weapon tickets. Guildies got a total of 3 jade tickets defending your LAKE.

P.S. I pmed you after you took lake from us. It was a good game. I didn’t know you weren’t having fun.

A guilmate had a precursor from a player two days ago.

Heiann – NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

This is getting ridiculous. If you lose they say you suck, if you win they accuse you of cheating. WOW! It’s just plain funny.

idk
I dont think I can trust your opinion of ridiculous when you use /laugh in a 12v4.

What? You mean the photo I attached? Were just having fun dude, some of your [oS] guildies also tea bagged me, did I post a complain here?

And you guys need to improve your counting. 12v4? RoTFL! Your entire population was in your BL. No one even defended your keep in EB.

Yeah 3 days in a row, will do it again tomorrow for more jade weapon tickets. Guildies got a total of 3 jade tickets defending your LAKE.

P.S. I pmed you after you took lake from us. It was a good game. I didn’t know you weren’t having fun.

Good! That’s what we are aiming for. Your guildmate is one lucky SoB.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

yanoch.7051

Yeah he is pretty lucky indeed His reaction on the vent was also pretty funny.

Heiann – NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

idk

Good! That’s what we are aiming for. Your guildmate is one lucky SoB.

I already congratulated TRBO for the hold they had on sunday as myself and neo took it back, there is no doubt its an impressive fort they make every day, but that video and the ac just does not add up to me, i would like to know if any of mine were doing something fishy also.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

The NSP groups++ we were fighting last night on IOJ’s map over all the camps were exceptionally good. Think it was a mix of PB, XoXo, and some others.

Fun fights…at one point when you guys flipped Vale, I tried to draw you into Bay’s cannon range to skirmish there.

“Two cannons ought to do the trick, right?”

wrong.

You guys have some sick bunker builds, lemme tell ya. And you still got a few of our newer guys. GF’s all around.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

NOOOOOO Mellinium match map is down!!! This better be a good patch. Flash building is going to be a whole new game.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

NOOOOOO Mellinium match map is down!!! This better be a good patch. Flash building is going to be a whole new game.

tbh i’m a lil’ dissapointed. flash building a treb is an achievement of it’s own, particularly when you barely have enough people to do it, and no +5 supply buff laying around

Edit: The white team got everything. Think they can catch up in time? We’ll see…

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

(edited by GavinGoodrich.1382)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

What? You mean the photo I attached?

Nope the pic on my post.

You really need to turn off enemy colours in your options.
I don’t look good in red

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Nope the pic on my post.

I don’t look good in red

How do people play like that??

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

tbh i’m a lil’ dissapointed. flash building a treb is an achievement of it’s own, particularly when you barely have enough people to do it, and no +5 supply buff laying around

Edit: The white team got everything. Think they can catch up in time? We’ll see…

Colors are back! Is IoJ stocking supplies to make a play for Birdmist? Or will Birdsong come in and right a wrong? Who can tell??

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

it’s a shame with the new patch out the lagging in IoJ borderlands hasn’t been fixed :/

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Nope the pic on my post.

I don’t look good in red

How do people play like that??

To save me from the lag… ohhh the laggg.. Though it does have its set backs. For example on TS: Fighting NSP “Target the red warrior!!!” Me: “THEY ARE ALL RED!!! Well…. um… ok this guy looks good.”

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

OMG 12v4…… thousand.

Way before I was online c:
Or it could have been yesterday. I hear you like that tower ALOT

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

It’s a shame that out of the two servers…. SPCA is literally the only guild running under 10. How boring this matchup is. AR used to be horrible with ALS running 40 mans…. And we were on NSP. Switch to HoD, NSP is the same as AR was. We fought AR and DH last week, probably the best matchup we have faced in 4-5 months as far as relativley fair fights. Groups running 10 or less or even 15 or less. This matchup just blows straight up. And we’re still getting a a ton of kills, just the mindset of your two servers NSP and Ioj or whatever your name is is brutal. You should all xfer to tier 1 and play Zerg wars / seige wars 2 there and leave people who like to use character abilities a bit more than 4 keys total a fight down here.

PAXA -GM

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

yanoch.7051

You should have seen BP and Stormbluff Isle… Those have zergs… We were outmanned on all map that was scary. SBI during the week end was something to behold. Lags on 3/4 maps on primetime, EB was almost unplayable, our BL sometime was like playing EB on a crowded night. I don’t even want to see upper tier after that.

HoD had quite a zerg yesterday in our Briar. I might even say you guys had as much as us in our BL.

Heiann – NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

You should have seen BP and Stormbluff Isle… Those have zergs… We were outmanned on all map that was scary. SBI during the week end was something to behold. Lags on 2/3 map on primetime, EB was almost unplayable, our BL sometime was like playing EB on a crowded night. I don’t even want to see upper tier after that.

HoD had quite a zerg yesterday in our Briar. I might even say you guys had as much as us in our BL.

I’m not speaking for HoD. We basically only communicate with KoM and some GT. I’m speaking just from our guilds perspective… It’s brutal this week.

Edit: I’m pretty sure as a driver I avoid the color teal (our own zerg/pug) more than anyone in gw2. So while HoD may have its Zergs which I get in trouble for making fun of time to time, we avoid them as much as possible so we don’t rely on help to win.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

It’s a shame that out of the two servers…. SPCA is literally the only guild running under 10. How boring this matchup is. AR used to be horrible with ALS running 40 mans…. And we were on NSP. Switch to HoD, NSP is the same as AR was. We fought AR and DH last week, probably the best matchup we have faced in 4-5 months as far as relativley fair fights. Groups running 10 or less or even 15 or less. This matchup just blows straight up. And we’re still getting a a ton of kills, just the mindset of your two servers NSP and Ioj or whatever your name is is brutal. You should all xfer to tier 1 and play Zerg wars / seige wars 2 there and leave people who like to use character abilities a bit more than 4 keys total a fight down here.

NOOB typically runs between 3-10 when we are out. I often find pugs following me though when I am around. Only time we have more than 10 NOOB is on reset and even then, not always. Not our fault other guilds will have members that follow a commander or well known person on the server around.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

NOOB typically runs between 3-10 when we are out. I often find pugs following me though when I am around. Only time we have more than 10 NOOB is on reset and even then, not always. Not our fault other guilds will have members that follow a commander or well known person on the server around.

You may run 3-10, as soon as you decide to wear a commander blue Dorito, all bets are off. Mine as well change your tag to [PvP] from sf or [ALS]. My point is our guild doesn’t want to rely on anyone else to win fights.. Occasionally KoM comes flyin in to save our butts but rarely do we AJ each others fights. The mentality of not caring how much Teal is around you is why this game is zergwars2. We don’t come from that background.

PAXA -GM

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

You may run 3-10, as soon as you decide to wear a commander blue Dorito, all bets are off. Mine as well change your tag to [PvP] from sf or [ALS]. My point is our guild doesn’t want to rely on anyone else to win fights.. Occasionally KoM comes flyin in to save our butts but rarely do we AJ each others fights. The mentality of not caring how much Teal is around you is why this game is zergwars2. We don’t come from that background.

Most often I don’t wear my Commander tag in WvW unless: A: We are doing a guild event, or B: Another commander asks me to take over for a while. The latter is rare. Normally when people follow me its because they know me and just want to follow. Last night we were in HoD BL and had 10 people, Eventually we would get “zerged” by 30ish PHZE and friends. Still had some fun and happily payed my repair bills. Yet I have to ask myself, is 30 really a zerg? I rarely saw less than 50 from our matchup last week.

Granted I am horrible at PvP, Rarely do I win a 1v1. I don’t get my estiffy from how many people I can claim I beat in a fight. I don’t cry when I loose. I may get upset from time to time when my teammates don’t listen, but I get over it. If I didn’t enjoy it I would leave. Yes leave… its simple, if your not haveing a good time. Go do something else somewhere else.

You come for your reasons, I come for mine. I try to support my server over myself. Maybe that’s not your reason to play, I won’t criticize you for that. Yet I feel like you want to criticize me for playing the game the way I enjoy it….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

i barely see any small Hod groups when i solo roam all it is groups of 20+ running around, ill see a group of 2 or 3 but rarely the only fight i had that wasnt hod calling in 20+ to try and kill me was fighting 2 PAXA solo other then that all i see are zergs zergs and more zergs

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Blaze I’m not criticizing you personally. Personally about anyone specifically I couldnt care less. I’m just saying its brutal that we have less than 5 guilds in these couple tiers that want to fight us to test their merit, use their competitive nature to win, and not rely on guarantees like fighting next to a keep door, or kiting to a Zerg or sitting on arrow carts or grabbing more guys when they lose. You mistake what we say for “you’re Wrong we’re right”…. Not the case. Zerg all you want to. What we are saying is we’d like more of a competitive atmosphere, more teams wanting to beat the best small man teams out there fair and square relying on their own skill.

If that existed and when we left spawn camp didn’t ONLY see 37 NSPers and 28 IOJers
And 34 HoDers all fighting over briar for an hour because the rest of the map isn’t fun to be on when literally 100% of that maps population is at the dumb briar fight…. I wouldn’t complain. But that isn’t the case. And yes 30 people is a Zerg. When the games group size is 5, even if it was 8, really anything over doubling a group is a Zerg. B R U T A L.

PAXA -GM

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Jscull I will hunt you down… That is all.. Be prepared for the talking moose with the supply crate…

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

k.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Sorry Natronix :c
You weren’t online this time.

Sleep less play moar!
Good fights in IoJ bl.
Very nice Anet staff turn out, had em in the golems and in the foot.
GG

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Most often I don’t wear my Commander tag in WvW unless: A: We are doing a guild event, or B: Another commander asks me to take over for a while. The latter is rare. Normally when people follow me its because they know me and just want to follow. Last night we were in HoD BL and had 10 people, Eventually we would get “zerged” by 30ish PHZE and friends. Still had some fun and happily payed my repair bills. Yet I have to ask myself, is 30 really a zerg? I rarely saw less than 50 from our matchup last week.

Granted I am horrible at PvP, Rarely do I win a 1v1. I don’t get my estiffy from how many people I can claim I beat in a fight. I don’t cry when I loose. I may get upset from time to time when my teammates don’t listen, but I get over it. If I didn’t enjoy it I would leave. Yes leave… its simple, if your not haveing a good time. Go do something else somewhere else.

You come for your reasons, I come for mine. I try to support my server over myself. Maybe that’s not your reason to play, I won’t criticize you for that. Yet I feel like you want to criticize me for playing the game the way I enjoy it….

Well put.

To the OP: People come to wvw for different reasons, and despite it being frustrating at times when you can’t find the sort of fight you want, it doesn’t seem cause to insult the other servers. The game is evolving and this dynamic is unfortunately a reality of wvw. People are not going to show up with a knife to a gun fight because it seems the honorable thing to do. I’d like to point out people more actively find workarounds like organizing fight nights for the roamer types, and in other threads you’ll see people more actively organizing GvG. I’m sure if you ask around you’ll be able to organize some if you’re finding things too zergy and you need a break.

IoJ are not new to being outnumbered, and many are pve’rs just getting their feet wet so our playstyle will reflect this. Also, we don’t have as many organized wvw guilds or probably even commanders in the regular rotation, so people tend to conglomerate. However, the group sizes in general I’ve seen this week have not been as bad as some I’ve seen in the past.

I briefly considered transferring when I realized I wanted to play wvw in a bit more of an organized/small group way. But, I also realized that that is part of the problem to begin with. The server transfers have led to the destabilization of the ranking system, and I would guess are a contributing factor to this lag.

The best course of action in the meantime is to improve the state of wvw on our own servers (we have some great commanders here doing that) and understand that not all servers are at the same place in terms of development of wvw strategy and organization due to the unstable system. If that’s interfering with the brief time you get to unwind in game, try hitting up some of the commanders for some small group fights.

I think while we wait for improvements to roll in, finding ways to keep the game interesting for everyone is important. But, if you’re looking for help, try asking nicely.

Cheers

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Forgot to take screenshots from todays IoJ BL takeover, but you guys seemed to have burned over 1000 siege before we even got to hills on sieging it up to the brim with arrowcarts and ballista-alike!

Definitely had me stop and rethink my choices for a few seconds but we still ended up taking it, hope that Omega port to lord room didnt scare you too much

I have taken your BL’s before in the match up and the last, But i must say its good to have my friend Bird Song back, Hope you liked the Smitry-Song special

Sorry we didnt stay and camp the BL for ya, its getting late here

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

What’s with all the whining about AC’s taking down AC’s inside keeps? If you have a problem with it, then just go kill their AC’s. What, your AC inside can’t hit their AC outside? Buttons 1 through 0 are skills that you can use to kill AC’s. Give it a try. If some of you didn’t rely on using siege so much, you might not get rolled by Quaggan guards charging you.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

(edited by Azaruil.3406)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

Can’t blame ya for not staying on our BL, y’all had a castle to take, and frankly I wouldn’t stay on our BL either. Hopefully it gets fixed sometime soon. I’d love to set up a permanent trade post at a south tower like a scrooge mcduck money bin or something goofy like that, but hnnnnnnnng…running from a keep waypoint to a tower a buncha times after DC’s?? That’s effort, man! 1st world problems!

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Sleep less play moar!
Good fights in IoJ bl.
GG

Like it matters that you flipped our entire borderlands

Its clear who the real winner is, we have SM

hurdurdurdurdur

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I have taken your BL’s before in the match up and the last, But i must say its good to have my friend Bird Song back, Hope you liked the Smitry-Song special

Sorry we didnt stay and camp the BL for ya, its getting late here

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Smitry Song’d

Attached gif relevant.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

all i have to say is nsp guys if this keep up are gone of first place u guys clear have no ppl at all only at few hours of the day u had a strong weekend but now ur keep in eb just gets farmed over and over

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

all i have to say is nsp guys if this keep up are gone of first place u guys clear have no ppl at all only at few hours of the day u had a strong weekend but now ur keep in eb just gets farmed over and over

yeah I mean look at how small there population is compared to the weekend!

Attachments:

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Agreed, So far during the week i’ve seen most of NSP numbers from 2:30ish PDT-7ishPDT, The rest of the time it seems you have ~30 within all 4 maps. Earlier when you were pushing our BL, We only had about 5 defending all of EB corner for about 30 minutes and HoD couldnt take anything but camps, By the time NSP came for SM we were even numbers with them. Our Downfall for SM: ~15 people fighting HoD in the south… Like i cant even facedesk enough at them right now XD

Oh Well, Nice job as usual Smitry and Bird. Hats off to you, Never know when our BL will randomly turn red cause of you two. Great commanders (With lots of money fro golems apparently ) :P

Isle Of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

You must be smoking some crack rock b/c last night there was NSP literally everywhere. Nothing under 15 and up to 40 on every map we went to.

PAXA -GM

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Wow you took our BL?

Congratulations!

But wait, I’ma pull some of your server mate’s favorite quote here.

“You took it while I was asleep! You only good at PvD!”

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

that was a fun 1v3 in eb jp PHZE but i dced before i could kill the last one Mr guardian but i came back for u and the mesmer again but the necro vanished or watever else was with u. was fun then i had some nice duels after at the start.

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

“Nice Omega golem rush on our EB Keep yesterday night( around 9 pm EST). It was very close, inner gate was down and I was happy we were able to push you guys out of our keep.
Thanks for the fight I enjoyed this very much.”

That was a good fight! Thanks as well.

Areoh
HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

IoJ…WoW I was impressed at your tight groupage. Looked like a lot of HARD guild members near our keep, what seemed like and hour later and many deaths we were finally able to break you up! Very impressive.. /Salutes.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Sleep less play moar!
Good fights in IoJ bl.
GG

… man.

That would have been another epic keep fight. Darn. I literally dc’d due to this storm near Puerto Rico and 20 mins later apparently this happens. :c

Don’t know if ill be able to play for some days. meh, gonna miss out on all the fun fights, its actually fun when the enemy commander actually uses unique strategies. Not just zerg-push, ram this, AC that.

Good job though. Hope we’re more prepared for future BL assaults, because with you around, I’m sure it’ll keep happening.

Commander Nachonix

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

The NSP groups++ we were fighting last night on IOJ’s map over all the camps were exceptionally good. Think it was a mix of PB, XoXo, and some others.

Fun fights…at one point when you guys flipped Vale, I tried to draw you into Bay’s cannon range to skirmish there.

“Two cannons ought to do the trick, right?”

wrong.

You guys have some sick bunker builds, lemme tell ya. And you still got a few of our newer guys. GF’s all around.

Actually only one person in the xoxo group was a bunker lol. Everyone else was glass cannon, which explains why 5 of us cleared your 10 man at the bridge south of hills so fast. We did have trouble taking down the [TRBO] guardian with the sunrise though, he was good at clutch healing xD.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Hahahaha Otters, he was so kitten ed off at your elementalist(s) that he switched character after you downed him at the sentry between Lake and Water.

BTW, he is our newest commander in [TRBO] Sir Siegfreid.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Nope the pic on my post.

I don’t look good in red

Nah, I think red is good on you, your hair stands out. It’s easier for us to spot the Bird.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

Hahahaha Otters, he was so kitten ed off at your elementalist(s) that he switched character after you downed him at the sentry between Lake and Water.

Teeheehee. Fun times.

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

Is that the ‘Your Big Horse’ doppelganger?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Wow you took our BL?

Congratulations!

Wasn’t PvD at Hills, I’ll tell you that! You guys burned 1k supply on siege by the time we got there. Still got it.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Wow you took our BL?

Congratulations!

Wasn’t PvD at Hills, I’ll tell you that! You guys burned 1k supply on siege by the time we got there. Still got it.

I’m sure it isn’t.

I was trolling people who always cry PvD even if there are like 4 million people defending a tower.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

This is a naaaaasty 3-way. I love it. One team makes a move on somebody, the 3rd team is just WAITING to pounce. Had no idea HoD was so oceanic-heavy (or has a ton of 4thmeal late nighters).

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Agreed, So far during the week i’ve seen most of NSP numbers from 2:30ish PDT-7ishPDT, The rest of the time it seems you have ~30 within all 4 maps. Earlier when you were pushing our BL, We only had about 5 defending all of EB corner for about 30 minutes and HoD couldnt take anything but camps, By the time NSP came for SM we were even numbers with them. Our Downfall for SM: ~15 people fighting HoD in the south… Like i cant even facedesk enough at them right now XD

Oh Well, Nice job as usual Smitry and Bird. Hats off to you, Never know when our BL will randomly turn red cause of you two. Great commanders (With lots of money fro golems apparently ) :P

I actually have 4 g across my entire account kitten THE FORTUNE BOX GAMBLING!!!!!!

But thank you, you’r reaction time is getting better each time

NSP was born it outmanned!* (not outnumbered ) , Moulded by it! We did not see a zerg until….you get the point.

To all the IoJ sad-cats that keep posting screenshots of a big NSP zerg, you do know that happens like once a day for like 2 hours right? Whereas IoJ (maybe not in your timezone but in mine) Rolls with 30-50 in EB and TRBO with 20ish in our BL lake, when we have like 20 across the 2 maps, HoD too have zergs during their primetime, where they move one big blob around EB, every server has their zerg time, just because it happens while your server is little low on numbers does not mean thakittens always like that.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Spets the MilkBandit.9031)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Wow you took our BL?

Congratulations!

I’m sure it isn’t.

I was trolling people who always cry PvD even if there are like 4 million people defending a tower.

Mybad :x

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

It is funny how the different times work,

when I get online in the afternoon EST NSP usually has a decent amount of support going. But as the night gets later that “outmanned” buff starts to show up more. At one point it was myself and maybe 6 NSP trying to hold our towers against 30+ Red.

Needless to say we lost Anz. Bummer

Good fight this week though, lots of fun battles to be had by all.

Rollin with the Bird man and Smit yesterday on a Golem stomp (there is no other way to put it) was always delightful as well

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf