7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Ioj you need to figure out that your server is fighting American servers. Because it seems like 80% of you guys are sleeping when NSP or HOD is active in wvw, of course all your stuff is gonna be taken. Thats why they made EU servers to fix this issues, don’t know why you guys didnt go there…Prob wouldnt be dominated by every server you face. And yes you are active when nsp and hod are usually asleep.
Also seen some people say nsp doesn’t have people, Because NSP is full of people who are at work or college, I’m sorry hod is full of kids off for the summer that can play all day to protect SM.

I guess when a server fields more then NSP they are all kids who are off for the summer. It’s a terrible idea to switch servers because you’re losing a little bit, Every server has their prime times. Maybe we should all move to a higher tier server where coverage is amazing at all times?

To hell with that, I’m not paying for a transfer, nor do I want to leave my friends. Not going to happen.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

(edited by BlazeQ.1095)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

Ioj you need to figure out that your server is fighting American servers. Because it seems like 80% of you guys are sleeping when NSP or HOD is active in wvw, of course all your stuff is gonna be taken. Thats why they made EU servers to fix this issues, don’t know why you guys didnt go there…Prob wouldnt be dominated by every server you face. And yes you are active when nsp and hod are usually asleep.
Also seen some people say nsp doesn’t have people, Because NSP is full of people who are at work or college, I’m sorry hod is full of kids off for the summer that can play all day to protect SM.

I guess when a server fields more then NSP they are all kids who are off for the summer. It’s a terrible idea to switch servers because you’re losing a little bit, Every server has their prime times. Maybe we should all move to a higher tier server where coverage is amazing at all times?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

To hell with that, I’m not paying for a transfer, nor do I want to leave my friends. Not going to happen.

Then stop complaining silly!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stranger.2039

Stranger.2039

It was a bold effort, Henge, but I’m glad after the 6th wipe on Overlook you decided to pull back. I couldn’t carry all of those loot bags.

Stranger Still,
Charr Mesmer of the Blood Legion
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

NSP ur first place is gonna be gone and ioj stop glitching inside our stuff in our bl …….

HOD Comander

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stranger.2039

Stranger.2039

Just because they took something doesn’t mean they needed to glitch inside of it.

Stranger Still,
Charr Mesmer of the Blood Legion
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Stranger.2039)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Scavengers?

Attachments:

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

bye bye nsp u tried

HOD Comander

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Rofl sin drinking that haterade

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Just because they took something doesn’t mean they needed to glitch inside of it.

We actually have screen shots of members oh IoJ openly admitting that they glitched/hacked into our towers / keep. We had people in our BL when we lost Bay (T3), the swords were up for no more than 5 seconds before the flip. We all know IoJ cant field 50 man omega golem rush at that time of the day so please explain how? In sunnyhill (T3) we saw swords went over there to see 10+ people in our tower without a gate / wall down. As we were fighting inside a mesmer proceeded to port the rest of IoJ inside (since there was no hole to enter through).

I have no problem losing a T3 Keep / Tower to a ninja but when its blatantly glitches / hacks that is wrong. I do have an issue with cheating to capture something. I think I speak on the half of HoD when we say “REAL COOL BRO”

Edit We do know this is a set number of people and does not reflect IoJ as a whole. I apologize for using IoJ as a generalization but memory does not serve the guilds name (it was a mix) and other members of HoD have the screenshots.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

(edited by Devon.9061)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rump.9801

Rump.9801

want some cheese with that whine?

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

I bet she heard a really good joke.

Idk why she was laughing, but i was laughing because our 5 man wiped half of your 25 man zerg and made the rest chase 3 of us from bay all the way to north tower. So i guess it makes that zerg a good joke. Ty for the laugh.

We didn’t have 25, we had 15 at max, and you guys didn’t just have 5 lol your party might have had 5, but you can’t count out those already attacking us. Heartseeker thieves on your group think they’re so pro.

Actually nope it was just us 5. The ele dived into your zerg tanking all of you, either that or you were so mindless you just didn’t notice until the rest of us got there and started killing everyone in the back of your zerg lol. And we had 1 thief, same thief that dropped your commander in the zerg faster than i could type /laugh. Nice try though.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

We actually have screen shots of members oh IoJ openly admitting that they glitched/hacked into our towers / keep. We had people in our BL when we lost Bay (T3), the swords were up for no more than 5 seconds before the flip. We all know IoJ cant field 50 man omega golem rush at that time of the day so please explain how? In sunnyhill (T3) we saw swords went over there to see 10+ people in our tower without a gate / wall down. As we were fighting inside a mesmer proceeded to port the rest of IoJ inside (since there was no hole to enter through).

I have no problem losing a T3 Keep / Tower to a ninja but when its blatantly glitches / hacks that is wrong. I do have an issue with cheating to capture something. I think I speak on the half of HoD when we say “REAL COOL BRO”

Edit We do know this is a set number of people and does not reflect IoJ as a whole. I apologize for using IoJ as a generalization but memory does not serve the guilds name (it was a mix) and other members of HoD have the screenshots.

Try messaging the guilds that were involved in said glitching, if that doesnt work, get a hold of an IoJ member (pm) and they will make a post on ioj forums/bring it up during the meetings

Name and shame is probably the best way to get rid of it.

Mr(s) Starkk

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

bye bye nsp u tried

Smugged a little too soon, bud.

Yep that’s me PVE’in. No shame here.

Attachments:

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

bye bye nsp u tried

Smugged a little too soon, bud.

Yep that’s me PVE’in. No shame here.

this was all part of the plan:P LET see how NSP amazing night crew does lafs to dead o wait u guys have no ppl during the night

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

bye bye nsp u tried

Attachments:

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

bye bye nsp u tried

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

bye bye nsp u tried

Ummmmm, care to eat a little crow?

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

bye bye nsp u tried

Ouch…

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

NSP has some of the best coverage I’ve seen, they have a huge NA population, decent night crew, and alot of early birds as well. Pretty well-rounded server coverage wise if you ask me. Also despite what many people say IoJ’s night crew isn’t really all that big, 1/3 the size of our NA crew would be a good way to describe it. From what I’ve seen Iokittenissing that one EU guild to fill in the coverage gap and then we’d be golden, till then we will continue to have our stuff flipped until we get off work/wake up.

Anyways it’s been a fun matchup, the week is pretty much over and I don’t think there has been more then one (if any) official fight club set up. Let’s set one up in 2 hours, behind the windmill

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

bye bye nsp u tried

I love this bird.
Lel.

HoD please, lets be honest with each other. The only reason you are even ahead of IoJ and got close to NSP is due to us fighting constantly this WHOLE match up while you guys collect ppt and get a TON of numbers due to the “fair weather”.

I always give respect to anybody that deserves it, this is made by impressing me. Zerging everywhere with a massive sea of pugs is not impressive at all. I’ve lost count at how many times my smaller zerg has completely wiped a bigger HoD zerg just cause they panic with a siege placement on the OPEN field.

I haven’t said anything about you guys till now because i hate being rude, but now that I see people bragging and some thinking they are going to pass NSP? LOL.

Someone from hod said there were no roamers or skills in this match up from nsp and ioj. Oh please. I went roaming your BL for over an hour soloing camps trying to draw attention but ya still stayed at Eb zerg blobbing. It got to the point of having 30 ppt out of camps. Then finally i met hod. but to my surprise i got 1v5d. -_-

If scores counted by skill instead of PPT the match up would look like this.
1st – NSP.
2nd – IoJ
3rd – HoD

Cheers. Lel

Commander Nachonix

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

sorry buddy try again i want more b u t hurts talking get owned by a t7 server and cry we love the crying cry more nsp allmost losing 1st place to a t7 server and ioj u guys are weak u only have ppl during the night beside that u get farmed and ignored

HOD Comander

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

When I’m feeling down.. I read Sins posts and try to figure out what he is saying

<333 Love you Sin

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

sorry buddy try again i want more b u t hurts talking get owned by a t7 server and cry we love the crying cry more nsp allmost losing 1st place to a t7 server and ioj u guys are weak u only have ppl during the night beside that u get farmed and ignored

I actually liked VLK
Sad panda is sad. I guess you forgot that NSP was a t7 server 2 weeks ago and got shot through the ranks by facing much much much stronger enemies than you can imagine.
Nice t3 SM….would be a shame if something were to happen to it… Oh wait.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

ioj in general is losing because they have 25+ person groups, both pugs and guild teams, that are dying to less than half their numbers.

this is not a lack of skill on hods part.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I’d like to see that when I’M commanding. Or must i remind you guys how we wiped you twice at hylek grounds WITH OUTNUMBERED BUFF because your sea of pugs charged in head first into siege fire. The third time you guys got wiped was cuz you flanked our unmanned siege and we just came back to kill you guys one more time. Then sadly i dc for for around 10 mins when klovan wall was at 10% left, THEN you guys cleared us with 3 times our size

EDIT: when in the kitten have we had more numbers and LOST to you guys on open field?
Pics or it didn’t happen. Lel

Commander Nachonix

(edited by Natronix.9827)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

ioj in general is losing because they have 25+ person groups, both pugs and guild teams, that are dying to less than half their numbers

This. Can be applied to both of your servers.

Been a really fun match though. My guild and I typically play between 9pm-1am CST and have been having such a blast this week charging into larger groups of hod/ioj screaming in Team chat “They break easy! Go!!”.

To be honest, there have been a few matchups that made us sad pandas and say “we should have had that”. But your zergs are bad and your commanders should feel bad.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

kitten just got interesting.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boson.6481

Boson.6481

NSP, IOJ post here tomorrow when the only server with a green arrow in rank and rating is HOD.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

EDIT: when in the kitten have we had more numbers and LOST to you guys on open field?
Pics or it didn’t happen. Lel

Edit: I hope everyone else is having as much fun as i am.

Attachments:

(edited by Otters.1567)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

As soon as I saw these 2 cheesey posts, i didnt have to check mos to know NSP’s lead had dwindled:

I’m awake
Score is actually even atm and it looks like HoD has pushed IoJ well into last.

Maybe you guys wanna like,
Try and stop them lol

and…

This is exactly my thoughts.
Love the Noche

Lets go kill HoD instead.

I have a counter proposal: and that’s is do what 2nd and 3rd should be doing and that is focusing on the leader and put NSP in 3rd for the week. Let us resolve first and second once we have first resolved 3rd.

This way IoJ gets its moral victory of beating NSP (after all HoD is “meh” right?), and HoD gets, well, HoD gets high morale off any outcome to be honest! …so w00t! for HoD!

Im sure NSP would like IoJ to fight for 2nd while you happily sit in your keep for the win. Playing for 2nd is the suckers bet, I for one dont think NSPs rating has been dumped enough in this matchup, whaddaya say?

-Plains@HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

NSP, IOJ post here tomorrow when the only server with a green arrow in rank and rating is HOD.

..this guy lol.

Ofc you guys are. Haven’t you figured it out, because of the new system throwing servers with a big rating difference it causes the higher rated server to loose rating unless its a complete faceroll match up. You guys merely holding onto your points hurts our rating. Which have little to mean with whats actually going up in the match up.

Oh well. If you guys are really gaining rating, expect to be put with even stronger servers next match up… rofl.

Commander Nachonix

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Boson.6481

..this guy lol.

Ofc you guys are. Haven’t you figured it out, because of the new system throwing servers with a big rating difference it causes the higher rated server to loose rating unless its a complete faceroll match up. You guys merely holding onto your points hurts our rating. Which have little to mean with whats actually going up in the match up.

Oh well. If you guys are really gaining rating, expect to be put with even stronger servers next match up… rofl.

I’m sorry, but you guys continue to make excuses for why HOD is competing in this match. First it’s because were scavengers, then it’s because you and IOJ are wrapped up in this epic battle, now it’s cause of the new match ups.

Then you say our only tactic is a zerg. I’m sorry, but NSP, IOJ your no different.

When we rise in rating and get placed in tougher match ups we will still compete. Why, because thats what we do. And if your hoping to get weaker opponents just to “faceroll” so you can increase rating, then that tells me all I need to know about you.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I bet she heard a really good joke.

Idk why she was laughing, but i was laughing because our 5 man wiped half of your 25 man zerg and made the rest chase 3 of us from bay all the way to north tower. So i guess it makes that zerg a good joke. Ty for the laugh.

We didn’t have 25, we had 15 at max, and you guys didn’t just have 5 lol your party might have had 5, but you can’t count out those already attacking us. Heartseeker thieves on your group think they’re so pro.

Actually nope it was just us 5. The ele dived into your zerg tanking all of you, either that or you were so mindless you just didn’t notice until the rest of us got there and started killing everyone in the back of your zerg lol. And we had 1 thief, same thief that dropped your commander in the zerg faster than i could type /laugh. Nice try though.

Sorry, sometimes I forget how to use the other keys on my keyboard.

To be fair, all of us XOXO thieves do nothing but spam heartseeker in fights.

Our train of thought while fighting:
Should I use elite? Nope. Moar heartseeker!
Should I go in stealth? Nope. Moar heartseeker!
Should I heal? Nope. MOAR HEARTSEEKER!!!

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

OMG NSP start panicking where is ur night crew now? =O omg!!!! and yes hod decide to not sleep today so lets have fun !!!

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

..this guy lol.

I’m sorry, but you guys continue to make excuses for why HOD is competing in this match. First it’s because were scavengers, then it’s because you and IOJ are wrapped up in this epic battle, now it’s cause of the new match ups.

Then you say our only tactic is a zerg. I’m sorry, but NSP, IOJ your no different.

When we rise in rating and get placed in tougher match ups we will still compete. Why, because thats what we do. And if your hoping to get weaker opponents just to “faceroll” so you can increase rating, then that tells me all I need to know about you.

…LOL

First of all, I’m from IOJ no NSP. I respect NSP even when they brag, ninja our stuff. post scores of high PPT on our weak hours, you know why? BECAUSE THEY’VE SHOWN THEY HAVE SKILL.

I was not the one saying HoD was scavenging ( Which you guys obviously but who woudn’t when the other two servers are tearing each other apart). Believe pal, both IoJ or NSP would have beaten you guys hands down if we started hitting you from the start. Oh wait, we did. I actually remember spawn camping you guys in EB. I guess NSP was more fun to play with for the rest of the week.

Sorry, but unless you guys get a decent sized wvw guild or do some pug training you wont stand a chance against stronger servers THAT ACTUALLY FOCUSES ON YOU.

Anyways, enjoy your fair weathers. I highly doubt half of your zerg would be so active if you guys weren’t getting dem PPT out of paper stuff other servers cap.

Commander Nachonix

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I take full responsibility for loosing our BL tonight. Just putting it out there.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I take full responsibility for loosing our BL tonight. Just putting it out there.

It’s okay, these things happen when you get low on beer

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

where is ur jokes now ?

Attachments:

HOD Comander

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

where is ur jokes now ?

At the show, couple hours ago. I had good laugh, ty.

Attachments:

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

I’m not trying to be “rude” here guys, I hate being “rude” but let’s be honest here. The only reason NSP is higher in the rankings is because they zerg around. The average NSP player is awful compared to pretty much anyone I’ve ever fought before, and IoJ? If they didn’t have a massive night presence then they wouldn’t even be close to licking our boots.

I get that you think you’re good, but you’re not and you should come to accept that HoD is better then you in every way. I’m sorry that you had to find out this way but it’s best to get over your delusions now. That being said, I’m so glad to fight you all another night though, I’ve enjoyed running roughshod over your terrible players.

Audun

(edited by Aratoa.7398)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

where is ur jokes now ?

The strong commanders were off for the night. You didn’t face an organized group at all. The loss of our BL was my failure, but my leadership isn’t that great to begin with. But be proud, I’ll be back and just a little bit stronger each time. Count on it ;-)

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Boson.6481

..this guy lol.

…LOL

First of all, I’m from IOJ no NSP. I respect NSP even when they brag, ninja our stuff. post scores of high PPT on our weak hours, you know why? BECAUSE THEY’VE SHOWN THEY HAVE SKILL.

I was not the one saying HoD was scavenging ( Which you guys obviously but who woudn’t when the other two servers are tearing each other apart). Believe pal, both IoJ or NSP would have beaten you guys hands down if we started hitting you from the start. Oh wait, we did. I actually remember spawn camping you guys in EB. I guess NSP was more fun to play with for the rest of the week.

Sorry, but unless you guys get a decent sized wvw guild or do some pug training you wont stand a chance against stronger servers THAT ACTUALLY FOCUSES ON YOU.

Anyways, enjoy your fair weathers. I highly doubt half of your zerg would be so active if you guys weren’t getting dem PPT out of paper stuff other servers cap.

Really? You mad? I can tell you mad. Dude, skill means absoultly nothing in wvw, this isn’t CoD. I love ppl who say, “you have no skill.” You notice they always seem to say that despite the fact they were the ones who lost.

I’m pretty sure HOD took nsp’s bl twice today that wasn’t paper at all. When did IOJ do that this match?

But you can continue to believe that IOJ is something special. Also that you are something special because you had 100g to spend.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

@ Aratoa
I don’t know why you are saying this. Have you seen HOD’s zerg comapred to NSP? They have a lot more people then us. We do not have a massive night team since we tend to lose our stuff at night. Get your facts straight.
HOD tried to take nsp’s keep 6 times earlier in the day. 1 outer wall down, 2 inner walls down with a gate not 100%. All 6 times they failed with 50+ people it seems compared to NSP’s super zerg of 20-30 people. We had 2 good commanders talking to each other and leading us.
Don’t be talking smack if you don’t even know the facts.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

We are the scavengers? Lets take a quick review of what happened. NSP caps our bay, IoJ comes in for the scraps. HoD caps NSP Hills. IoJ comes in for scraps. HoD takes SM, IoJ comes in with omega golems (Which you failed btw). You guys say you’ve just been focusing each other? Doubt it. It’s a three way fight, everyone is just having tunnel vision. If NSP focus fired IoJ down, sucks. They focus fire our BL too. And yes you rolled EB reset night, but you guys had 20 golems and about 40-50 people against our 15 at that time. Which was 3am in the morning PDT.

Pretty sure everyone goes for the paper if they can.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Aratoa.7398

@ Aratoa
I don’t know why you are saying this. Have you seen HOD’s zerg comapred to NSP? They have a lot more people then us. We do not have a massive night team since we tend to lose our stuff at night. Get your facts straight.
HOD tried to take nsp’s keep 6 times earlier in the day. 1 outer wall down, 2 inner walls down with a gate not 100%. All 6 times they failed with 50+ people it seems compared to NSP’s super zerg of 20-30 people. We had 2 good commanders talking to each other and leading us.
Don’t be talking smack if you don’t even know the facts.

I’m sorry that I upset you with the truth but you should really understand that you’re wrong and i’m right. Yesterday thirty NSP failed to take a tower from me and a few randoms, seventeen times they threw themselves against us and were rebuffed. It was a amusing sight to see the bags stacked as high as could be. I had to spawn a merchant to sell twice!

So perhaps it is you that needs to get your facts straight.

Attachments:

Audun

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

ioj got molested in sm keep coming walls are down we want to farm

HOD Comander

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Just because NSP failed to get one tower, that means the whole server sucks? Look what ArkAngel said, You guys can’t even take SM or any bl unless its in the middle of the night. By your logic: I can say Ioj is the worse server ever cause you always lose your bl to NSP everyday it seems like.
1 Tower compared to your WHOLE BL + EB side(Hod owns that usually), just made yourself look really foolish.
I once recall Ioj having a score of +10. Owning only 2 camps.
;)

(edited by Buffy.9246)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Aratoa.7398

Just because NSP failed to get one tower, that means the whole server sucks? Look what ArkAngel said, You guys can’t even take SM or any bl unless its in the middle of the night. By your logic: I can say Ioj is the worse server ever cause you always lose your bl to NSP everyday it seems like.
1 Tower compared to your WHOLE BL + EB side(Hod owns that usually), just made yourself look really foolish.
I once recall Ioj having a score of +10. Owning only 2 camps.
;)

You should read your own post. Just… sit there and read what you’ve said, I really hope the irony of it pops out at you at some point. Oh, and you made yourself look very foolish, I got a good chuckle out of it.

Audun