7/6/13: BT-UW-RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravak.8912

Ravak.8912

Blacktide must have played against the Dzags recently, and learned something.

Yes we did play against Dzags, not sure if we learnt anything though ;D

Actually, this is the first time (since I can remember) that we have a second matchup in a row against a stronger enemy (usually we would pop-out of T9 for one week, and then drop down). As of that, our morale are high (thanks to a different matchup, if we had to fight WSR and Dzag another week, it would probably go down), and we are carrying the “to-arms” momentum we had built up during last week.

From BT point of view, this matchup is really nice (although obviously UW is way bigger than us or RoF). Now that we have enemies to fight with it even looks like we are getting better coverage. I hope we can roll a T8 next week too.

P.S. I won’t be talking about loot-bags as it sounds pejorative. Hope you RoFs enjoyed killing me few times on your BLs last night though

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

One serious question though for UW. How in the hell are you hitting siege on the top of our Cliffside tower? A zoomhack I presume. How classy of you.

Where was this AC hitting exactly? The last false accusation made towards UW about zoomhacks atleast had a screenshot attached where everyone could see how unaware some people are about AC placement and where they can hit. You could be right ofcourse, but report them ingame or screenshot/fraps it rather than posting such stuff on the forums.

As for the matchup itself, there’s some good fights around, but I kinda miss the intensity of a matchup like last week (closest matchup I’ve personally been in). Respect for the persistant RoF and BT guys defending their stuff for as long as they can.

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

One serious question though for UW. How in the hell are you hitting siege on the top of our Cliffside tower? A zoomhack I presume. How classy of you.

I assume Herr you do WvW a lot. You should know to be creative with sieges, but if not , as an honest player I will also tell u how. This guide is doable in 4 steps.

1. get 2/5 in AC mastery (4/5) makes it even easier.
2. build a AC in range of that cliff/top
3. scroll out, aim a lil up with ur camera.
4. improvise your shooting to the spot where the AC/ ballista/siege should be.

This my friend is how we take down sieges.

gr Cela

This is not offensively meant, its just that this guide exactly says what you Herr already knew, which is the reason I made it. I know that you will probably understand that it was just AC mastery traits.

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I understand these new traits and I have 2/5 on AC’s. I tried to reproduce this today with a guild mate. Can’t do it. We had two ballistas at the highest point on Cliffside, across the bridge from the Lord Room and 1 AC on top of the supply hut. That stuff all went down in seconds.

I’ve claimed and upgraded every singe tower/keep and castle in the game and there is a reason why Cliffside is one of my favorites.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haaku.6259

Haaku.6259

Seems like mr.herr needs some more training with ac’s.

Fjell- Warrior
Pyre yo- Engineer
|Underworld|

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Had read allot of stories about blobs etc on other topics but UW has given me the chance to see one with my own eyes for the first time.
And BT have got to be the biggest vulture server I have ever faced since we always get hit by monster zergs from both sides at the same time while UW never seems to bother attacking BT borders. I forgot how frustrating one big server + a vulture server can be!
A good thing it leads to some quality fights tho =)

(edited by Krosan.2890)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SurBa.4039

SurBa.4039

A bit off topic, but it is hard for me to find a proper place (or stomach)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Well if nothing else this afternoon on EB was fun… to the point I feel so guilty having taken 103 BT badges… you guys really ought to have learned after almost 3 hrs of rush the gate….die before you even get to the steps…..waypoint home with tail between legs… that even though there were only 5 of us defending your keep we held, you just weren’t gunna get back in with my little siege camp I set up outside to play you.
Oh btw.. using Pangloss as your golem camp… not too bright.. but thanks for the fun anyways

On the other end of the map RoF at least made a decent fist of it yet again to get back to some level of territory status good fights…. wonder what tonight has in store for us all?

Best of luck for the rest of the week both of you…. but in the end that sound of inevitability is always gunna be heard

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kihaku.2918

Kihaku.2918

Haha, fight at Dreadfall Bay was epic just now XD

All three servers were attacking everyone from the all sides. My computer lagged so badly, but it was fun even though we lost.

(edited by Kihaku.2918)

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

UW stop running into bay everytime we confront you in an open field fight, we both have even numbers and it would be better for both of us not seeing your tails every 5 mins. anyway thanks for the loot bags those man enough to stay and fight tehe.

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

Well if nothing else this afternoon on EB was fun… to the point I feel so guilty having taken 103 BT badges… you guys really ought to have learned after almost 3 hrs of rush the gate….die before you even get to the steps…..waypoint home with tail between legs… that even though there were only 5 of us defending your keep we held, you just weren’t gunna get back in with my little siege camp I set up outside to play you.
Oh btw.. using Pangloss as your golem camp… not too bright.. but thanks for the fun anyways

On the other end of the map RoF at least made a decent fist of it yet again to get back to some level of territory status good fights…. wonder what tonight has in store for us all?

Best of luck for the rest of the week both of you…. but in the end that sound of inevitability is always gunna be heard

About EB, BT keep- there was no point of atack keep( yu teake it, full upgrade it- we are not able to teake it witch low popul server)- Its weery easy to defend this when yu have zerg to come when yu need- like there was x times today.
We start atack (nice 5- 15 players – in our server this is zerg ) then come zerg UW 30-40+ and wipe all atackers, and this happen everytime here.

In my opinion (its my personal opinion) we shal not even login on EB, not atack keeps, we can try only teake some camps, meaby towers- we will lose all anyway when your zerg come.
So we shal leave EB, and stop fight?? – there is no point in fight -we chave no chance 90% time outmanted buff shall mean someting.

So be happy that some players stil try do Someting here and not logoff – because its POINTLESS fight.
Good luck

(edited by KlausKNT.9302)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

^ golem rush us at 3am in the morning should do nicely

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

UW stop running into bay everytime we confront you in an open field fight, we both have even numbers and it would be better for both of us not seeing your tails every 5 mins. anyway thanks for the loot bags those man enough to stay and fight tehe.

We better not speak about your players who flee out of their own keep to avoid death ;-)

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curzed.5178

Curzed.5178

We were actually defending bay with no commander for the entire evening that’s why it wasn’t organized at all :P I can’t speak for other commanders but i was busy watching E3 to pay much attention to the fighting itself. Cygnys Maya only showed up late at night to take charge (props to him). Got loads of kills in home border tonight though, it’s nice to see guilds from less populated servers getting together and trying to push UW BDL hard.

GG guys!

Curzedxo – Necromancer
Pax Commander
Rank 149 and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

This matchup is just becoming very aggrivating for me. UW has just too many people for us to face. and BT just goes to our bl or comes in behind us when we go to UW a majority of the time. It’s gonna be a case of us and BT just defending our bls this week and maybe venturing a little into the other maps but we won’t be able to hold.

That whole bay battle just felt like we kept pounding our heads against a brick wall. No matter how many we killed, how many tactics we tried, they just had so many people keep replacing them. Those are some of our best wvwers, we still couldn’t get to the lord’s room due to sheer numbers. I wish someone could figure out a solution to wvw population imbalance, but I don’t think there ever will be.

Hopefully there’s some fun fights to come though.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Tbh I haven’t really been too happy with this match up. Not because the players are bad but because of the sheer numbers.
UW normally never has so many wvw players and I have never seen so many people (not even going to mention EB since it is a place I normally avoid like the plague) online in wvw during nights at least not in the last month or so.
It is sorta disheartening to think that we can only get these numbers when we are winning by a lot but when we need them they are no where to be found.

Other than that I am enjoying the match up well enough. Had a few 1v1’s with a decent engi from ummm Black Tide I think it was. Was nice meeting you mate and I hope we can do a few 1v1’s in the future you taught me a bit about engi’s and I hope I helped you with killing mesmers a bit as well.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in Match-ups

L Step.8659

I think every server gets a lot more when they’re winning down here. When we were going against FoW/Vabbi a lot of regulars took off but we had so many pvers join in that’re never there otherwise.

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corrosive.9172

Corrosive.9172

Fighting some of the BT players is incredibly frustrating this week. I fail to understand the mentality when we’re both in UW BL they take our towers/camps while we are attacking UW Bay instead of flanking UW and hitting their hills.
It’s funny that when UW attack RoF BL, Blacktide are suddenly smart about attacking the other side of RoF BL Map.

It feels like some BT only want to backstab & double-team RoF so they can finish second instead of taking the fight to UW too.

Ring of Fire ~ [PWNY] Corro Sive

(edited by Corrosive.9172)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Such is WvW it gives many ways: each server can double team the other, nothing wrong with that.
Had some fun with the Guild in UW bl agaisnt UW and sometimes BT came to us to say Hello, they are just that friendly!
A more important point is that there were many innocent Dolyaks killed and i think one was Tim The Dolyak, he is fluffy and such!

Attachments:

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulsugger.5726

soulsugger.5726

The biggest problem we have on our server is population.
Another big problem is organisation and skilled people.
Lots of dedicated WvWvW’ers are suffering from that for months on end.
When we win, suddenly all pve players came from the dragon caves and dungeon farms.
If it get’s hard, all the random rambo’s go back with there tail between there legs farming dragons or static bosses in dungeons.

While i said rambo’s… our server makes the same beginner mistakes from the start. Like auto attack a gate or so, dont watch for incomming while some single guy can get in and arrow cart our upscaled rambo’s down in 1 salvo.
Our stackin up takes like from 15 minutes till 2 hours in the worst scenarios.

One of the major issues we also have on our server is lack of people listening to a commander. When people see a gate goes down or a wall fall, they just run in with blindfold on… and scream: GATE DOWN…. must enter as fast as possible! without coordination. and preferably die within 6 ac;’s fireing at choke point.

Ring of fire is getting worse each day, Im trying to command but people prefer to argue with commanders.

And also the outmanned issue is a really big problem for months, others stated we are not outmanned.

For the doubters at this moment..
ROF BL=maximum 10-20?
UW BL= empty,
BT BL= empty
EB = empty.

Im not placing this to cry. merely to state on what lvl our server is playing and how frustating it is to be outmanned for most of the time.

Good game underworld! Keep the slaughter up!

Guild – Almost Harmless
Server – Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by soulsugger.5726)

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

Fighting some of the BT players is incredibly frustrating this week. I fail to understand the mentality when we’re both in UW BL they take our towers/camps while we are attacking UW Bay instead of flanking UW and hitting their hills.
It’s funny that when UW attack RoF BL, Blacktide are suddenly smart about attacking the other side of RoF BL Map.

It feels like some BT only want to backstab & double-team RoF so they can finish second instead of taking the fight to UW too.

You don’t hear me complaining, blacktide drops nice loot pretty fast. especially when they are being oportunistic in our BL)

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newagi.8056

Newagi.8056

I understand these new traits and I have 2/5 on AC’s. I tried to reproduce this today with a guild mate. Can’t do it. We had two ballistas at the highest point on Cliffside, across the bridge from the Lord Room and 1 AC on top of the supply hut. That stuff all went down in seconds.

I’ve claimed and upgraded every singe tower/keep and castle in the game and there is a reason why Cliffside is one of my favorites.

Whisper me ingame, ill show you spots to hit every inch up there mate

While i said rambo’s… our server makes the same beginner mistakes from the start. Like auto attack a gate or so, dont watch for incomming while some single guy can get in and arrow cart our upscaled rambo’s down in 1 salvo.
Our stackin up takes like from 15 minutes till 2 hours in the worst scenarios.

One of the major issues we also have on our server is lack of people listening to a commander. When people see a gate goes down or a wall fall, they just run in with blindfold on… and scream: GATE DOWN…. must enter as fast as possible! without coordination. and preferably die within 6 ac;’s fireing at choke point.

Ring of fire is getting worse each day, Im trying to command but people prefer to argue with commanders.

You will face those problems in every tier. sad story but perhaps it makes you feel better
cya tomorrow gn

Madness Rises [Rise] – Gunnar’s Hold [EU]
Nimodem / Sempros

(edited by Newagi.8056)

in Match-ups

Bloodstealer.5978

About EB, BT keep- there was no point of atack keep( yu teake it, full upgrade it- we are not able to teake it witch low popul server)- Its weery easy to defend this when yu have zerg to come when yu need- like there was x times today.
We start atack (nice 5- 15 players – in our server this is zerg ) then come zerg UW 30-40+ and wipe all atackers, and this happen everytime here.

In my opinion (its my personal opinion) we shal not even login on EB, not atack keeps, we can try only teake some camps, meaby towers- we will lose all anyway when your zerg come.
So we shal leave EB, and stop fight?? – there is no point in fight -we chave no chance 90% time outmanted buff shall mean someting.

So be happy that some players stil try do Someting here and not logoff – because its POINTLESS fight.
Good luck

The thing is our zerg was off conquering RoF territory…. we had already put you back to your home map.

There were 5 of us who stayed at your keep to control your movements… I think you missed the part that said I placed some holding siege outside of the keep to choke you not to defend the keep per say – we knew you had no realistic chance of taking it back but you kept playing into our hands allowing badge farming to become silly easy.. rather than heading away towards Mendon and coming round the other side.

Actually on the odd occasion someone in your ranks came up with that solution you were able to take Mendons then head around towards Pangloss/Veloka…. errm to make your golems

However you did eventually get it together and pushed a t3 Ogrewatch and made it wooden again so gratz on that, mixture of poor coordination on UW part and diminishing numbers but well done for making a decent fight of it.

Even though the points tally tells its own story, I actually kinda like this matchup, both BL and especially RoF seem willing to try things and make WvW a bit more interesting than the normal zerg, AC drench and portal bombing… best fun for a whiles for sure for me so thanks to all servers.

in Match-ups

Bloodstealer.5978

This matchup is just becoming very aggrivating for me. UW has just too many people for us to face. and BT just goes to our bl or comes in behind us when we go to UW a majority of the time. It’s gonna be a case of us and BT just defending our bls this week and maybe venturing a little into the other maps but we won’t be able to hold.

That whole bay battle just felt like we kept pounding our heads against a brick wall. No matter how many we killed, how many tactics we tried, they just had so many people keep replacing them. Those are some of our best wvwers, we still couldn’t get to the lord’s room due to sheer numbers. I wish someone could figure out a solution to wvw population imbalance, but I don’t think there ever will be.

Hopefully there’s some fun fights to come though.

Actually you will be surprised at just how many we did have… you had us on the ropes for quite a while… I actually think you had better numbers and certainly more organised… when you broke us for the second time I was sure you would take bay but luckily we were able to run just enough supplies to gather a few AC’s in Lords room.. but it was literally a few ac’s and even then we had only just enough supply.. you cut us off nicely from quarry supply on several occasions.
Added to that at one point you had all supply camps encircling garrison while you pounded bay…
The push to inner bay too early was maybe where you went wrong… starving us and encircling us was a far better option but hitting us too early forced us to get organised better and rapid so we had supply runners coming too and from garrision pretty much unopposed, buying us time and allowing us to set up siege against your better numbers.

in Match-ups

Bloodstealer.5978

Such is WvW it gives many ways: each server can double team the other, nothing wrong with that.
Had some fun with the Guild in UW bl agaisnt UW and sometimes BT came to us to say Hello, they are just that friendly!
A more important point is that there were many innocent Dolyaks killed and i think one was Tim The Dolyak, he is fluffy and such!

RIP Timmy, you lived a good life and brought much joy to many on cold dark evenings… it speaks volumes that you still bring as much joy to many of us even after your death……….. no, no, more roast potatoes and gravy with my steak I said chef !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

oh god this matchup is awful (in eb) bl is a good fight all day, but our mindless zerg is just sitting at your spawns, sorry rof and blacktide, hope you get a more even matchup next week, this one hasnt been much fun, atleast for me. anyway, good luck, you’re gonna need it now we got all our fairweather-players back.

Just an fyi that might help you grab a keep or two in eb, we’re weakest in the morning 7-10am. That might be a good time for a rush :P

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: KillEveryoneElse.3940

KillEveryoneElse.3940

UW only has a lot of people join if were winning, if you got double our score after first two days, we would have been outmanned all week :p

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

UW only has a lot of people join if were winning, if you got double our score after first two days, we would have been outmanned all week :p

RoF has a similar problem and with the Dragon Bash content just released I’m sure you’ll own even more of our borderland. Sad really, when it simply comes down to population and coverage.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

I think it will be a bit more interesting (hopefully) with the event going on. I think a lot of our wvw players will decide to participate in the event rather than roam so maybe it will make things a little more even without our ‘good time’ zergs.

Though I did have a few laughs porting myself in and out of a tower while annoying some BT players who where trying to cap a tower on ROF yesterday. We couldn’t do much with the two (maybe?) other people that where there so getting myself killed with a bit of practice thrown in is always fun.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

Anyway UW is using bleeding tactic in this matchup. Yesterday although we didn’t take keep in eternal, we wiped at last 3-4 waves of 30+ cannon fodders from UW, the same situation took place in our garrison (BT), when they captured it due to 3-way battle in our border. After few jumps on them they just left captured garrison.

(edited by Sin.4130)

in Match-ups

izze.3284

Nice cheating going on today!
First we had a speedhacking BT omega golem! and just 2 minutes ago some RoFs ported into a T3 Tower with 0 walls and 0 gates down!

Congratz to both of you – search your kittening cheaters and report them!

[SWAG]Izze

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

@ izze.3284
When, where and screenshots to support. Thank you for your understanding.
And if i see ppl cheating/ hacking i will report them, hopefully you are doing the same
Have a nice day. :P

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

@ izze.3284
When, where and screenshots to support. Thank you for your understanding.
And if i see ppl cheating/ hacking i will report them, hopefully you are doing the same
Have a nice day. :P

I currently have a video being uploaded to youtube to show you this. Please give me a few hours.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

izze.3284

well i was in a rush to that tower since 25 rof were knocking on the door and all the sudden the ring was up behind me and i was dead, sadly i forgot the screenshot. That all was at ~22:50 cest on UW Bl Sunnyhill

And ocf i report hackers on my sight when i see them.

[SWAG]Izze

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Sunnyhill/Longview/Woodhaven Tower is bugged in a way that people can accidentally and seemingly at random be knocked through the gate when attacking it (often at melee distance. Not technically on the server but it can happen, so bear that in mind, unless there was blatant fly hacking or something, it may have been non-intentional; ofc following an incident like that you would enjoy seeing the courtesy of those involved jumping back out to allow a fair taking of the tower.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

KarlusDavius.1024

I can categorically tell you, it was blatant fly hacking and speed hacking. The guild was [TP]

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by KarlusDavius.1024)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Pain Intended [PI] had a good time defending Rof this evening/early night alongside fellow rof against two big UW groups, one of them being SPGR. Managed to keep most of our borderlands and only lost bay after BT decided to be opportunistic yet again.
Thanks for the fights!

PS: UW, theres a place called Blacktide Borderlands also, might want to visit it from time to time =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hero Warrior Il.7681

The Hero Warrior Il.7681

@KarlusDavius.1024
Are you talking about Blacktide or Ring of Fire now?

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

PS: UW, theres a place called Blacktide Borderlands also, might want to visit it from time to time =)

Haven’t you opened your map at all this evening? We had more then enough ppl on blacktide border today. At least until blacktide border crashed.

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Besgal.7582

Besgal.7582

@Karlus: When I joined, BT Borderlands had a queue and RoF had 3 commanders.
If it gives any comfort, all I did was flip a red briar green on your borderlands.

Zherros Flux – Asura Engineer
Swords of Underworld – [SWD]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

I hoped for an epic underwater fight in UW’s Bay tonight, but i got dissapointed in you guys

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I hoped for an epic underwater fight in UW’s Bay tonight, but i got dissapointed in you guys

Yeah, UW just refused to come out and meet us underwater.

I was disappointed too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

The fights are good fun on the field, but then I come here and see what seems to be bitterness between us all, like someone believing every team but their own is cheating and blaming the whole server, and others saying “Bt opportunistic yet again” as if that’s not acceptable in war. What gives, guys? There’s a lot of tension here for what’s an otherwise entertaining match-up.

Anyway… it’s otherwise good stuff. And my thanks t othe Bt commanders and players who seem to have made an effort to communicate much better this week. It really helps and I’ve enjoying fighting alongside you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: drnkndfght.7298

drnkndfght.7298

I would never, do you know how filthy that bay water is?

in Match-ups

L Step.8659

The fights are good fun on the field, but then I come here and see what seems to be bitterness between us all, like someone believing every team but their own is cheating and blaming the whole server, and others saying “Bt opportunistic yet again” as if that’s not acceptable in war. What gives, guys? There’s a lot of tension here for what’s an otherwise entertaining match-up.

Anyway… it’s otherwise good stuff. And my thanks to the Bt commanders and players who seem to have made an effort to communicate much better this week. It really helps and I’ve enjoying fighting alongside you.

Edit: Crap messed up. Lol, anyways..

I think for me this matchup is frustrating not because of you guys but more from our server. Our randoms/night coverage has just been beyond frustrating this week. T1 thinks they have the roughest, hardest wvw.. but they have no idea how hard it is to organize a stack in this server. It’s like ripping nails. And it just feels pointless for me to cap stuff when I get off from work and see us barely ticking 30 because UW just blows our night coverage out of the water.

Yes you see posts about people whining about UW doing something/BT, and yeah I’ll say or feel things like that like BT just riding in behind one of our servers because they’re weaker, or UW doing something, and it’ll come off like I’m calling out the whole server. But really I’m just frustated this week in WvW, and I’m sure a lot of other people are in my server. Don’t take it personally. WvW threads are always like this. You very rarely see OMG nice wipe you just had on us!!!! That’s just the nature of the beast.

Best NA rallybot on EU

(edited by L Step.8659)

in Match-ups

KarlusDavius.1024

Here you go. go from 29.30.

the point in which hacking occurs. ill be recording all the time from now on. so please, no cheating, it ruins the game

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Of course RoF is doing exactly the same as we and UW, this is not matter of being opportunistic. Anyone in BT border has hard time due to long-period presence of our main WvW guild here. RoF practically dosen’t show without UW at all, and they call UW on forum to do dirty work for them. That’s pretty funny to call someone an opportunist in this case.

Of course RoF wouldn’t think of it this way, they still believe that they are far better than BT even if score says something completely different. UW thinks that they can crash us as easy as pie, so I m sure they have no idea how many bodies of their ppl lay in BT border every day;)

(edited by Sin.4130)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

RoF practically dosen’t show without UW at all

Last time my guild was on BT BL (Tuesday evening) there was actually no UW there. They only showed up after we took your lake and hills and went for briar so first thing they did was to try to sandwich us. Besides, UW have so many people that they rarely have no presence at all on any map, so it might give you impression of that.

What I’d like to see it BT pushing UW more, instead of ignoring UW BL and EB most of the time and coming RoF BL instead

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

RoF practically dosen’t show without UW at all

Last time my guild was on BT BL (Tuesday evening) there was actually no UW there. They only showed up after we took your lake and hills and went for briar so first thing they did was to try to sandwich us. Besides, UW have so many people that they rarely have no presence at all on any map, so it might give you impression of that.

What I’d like to see it BT pushing UW more, instead of ignoring UW BL and EB most of the time and coming RoF BL instead

I can only see red color in UW border, check it more often. During this week I saw RoF only ones in BT border with decent numbers, that day we lost garrison to UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Maybe you missed us taking UW garri yesterday then. Also, TaG, NaZ and FR spent entire evening pushing UW Bay (which was even mantioned on this thread). Aside from reset (which we spent on UW BL), my guild was sharing the WvW evenings even between UW and BT borders

Also, I’m not saying that going for RoF is bad tactics if you want to keep 2nd spot, more love given to UW would just make that matchup more interesting

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold