Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Please stay classy [aco]

Attachments:

8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beo.1058

Beo.1058

Thanks for letting us know we take this sort of thing very seriously and this gentlemen should be gone. If anyone else sees any Aco in JQ WvW let me know

(edited by Beo.1058)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Ladies and Gentlemen, a short preview to the Drunk Commander Night hosted by myself and Sanghae every thursday night. Some actually singing by Miss Lana also included.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

What is this madness?!

STACK SNUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLES!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

Ladies and Gentlemen, a short preview to the Drunk Commander Night hosted by myself and Sanghae every thursday night. Some actually singing by Miss Lana also included.

I hope you guys have a video of us singing ‘Dancing Queen’ and wiping MERC with it.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I hope you guys have a video of us singing ‘Dancing Queen’ and wiping MERC with it.

You could probably sing daisy and wipe 25 with 75 people. Are you surprised that you get doubleteamed in SEA?

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Hey now hey now calm down!

Also lol Pryan, needs more drinking, Dude.

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Please stay classy [aco]

LOL at comment “Give me some suga” hahhaha

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Pretty amazing fights out there tonight in BG BL. Think some of my members ended with no less than 400-500 kills tonight and hundreds of badges.

Good times!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

You could probably sing daisy and wipe 25 with 75 people. Are you surprised that you get doubleteamed in SEA?

I think SoR is used to the double team by now, we aren’t surprised about anything.

in Match-ups

Posted by: QQArbiter.5978

QQArbiter.5978

good job SOR. JQ is mad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Pillage and kitten SoR BL

http://i.imgur.com/x9dGUir.jpg

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

You could probably sing daisy and wipe 75 with 25 people. Are you surprised that you get doubleteamed in SEA?

Not surprising at all, I rather agree that a leaner and more effective force destroying a much larger group would induce an unnatural amount of anger that would lead to a noticeable commander such as yourself to admit that BG and JQ are indeed double-teaming on SoR.

We Rallians are quite honoured, for what does not kill us makes us stronger. See you on the battlefield.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I’m more curious to who’s going to win this matchup. Was last week a fluke for JQ or do they really have the muscle again for #1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Speaking of music, I was thinking of this as we were rolling SoR BL earlier.
http://youtu.be/eh7lp9umG2I

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

Or maybe this….
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

ok, this is what I was really thinking of while rolling SoR Garri….
http://youtu.be/7R5A0pg4oN8

:)

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Russel the wonder muscle

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

It’s quite a pity that the technology that allows you to manifest your thoughts into a Youtube video with people singing along with you en masse does not really exist just yet.

;)

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

I shed a tear. (If you missed it, http://i.imgur.com/x9dGUir.jpg)

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

BG now has Commander Kidinkk :0 yeyeye

How much did they pay you?

The rumor that I just made up says that BG War Council paid him 10,000g + an Eternity to move to BG in an agreement that he would continue to make videos and insert BG propaganda in each of them.

I resent this, we spent 90 000 gold, an eternity and a handie from Morgoth on the premise hat he would strike fear into his enemies via telepathically scaring off his opponents with how intense he is in TS.

Actually, I heard it was 9 000 gold x10, a twilight and sunrise that was merged into 1 sword and the act of smiling like a donut from Morgoth to scare and intimidate enemies in a Voip.

Need to get your facts straight there, bud.

I thought all he wants are veil and mmmmmmmMMIGHT

(edited by zeus.2375)

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

I shed a tear. (If you missed it, http://i.imgur.com/x9dGUir.jpg)

I saw it, EPIC!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

You could probably sing daisy and wipe 75 with 25 people. Are you surprised that you get doubleteamed in SEA?

Not surprising at all, I rather agree that a leaner and more effective force destroying a much larger group would induce an unnatural amount of anger that would lead to a noticeable commander such as yourself to admit that BG and JQ are indeed double-teaming on SoR.

We Rallians are quite honoured, for what does not kill us makes us stronger. See you on the battlefield.

Nice edit (numbers were swapped to improve OCX’s kitten). Looks like OCX childishness has crept from their in-game performance onto the forums. OCX can’t win an even numbered fight let alone beating larger numbers than yourselves, although if running constantly is considered winning then you win all the time. Have fun tonight, I know I will.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

Nice edit (numbers were swapped to improve OCX’s kitten). Looks like OCX childishness has crept from their in-game performance onto the forums. OCX can’t win an even numbered fight let alone beating larger numbers than yourselves, although if running constantly is considered winning then you win all the time. Have fun tonight, I know I will.

Oh come now, why so serious? Can’t take a little good-natured ribbing?

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: iNtotheblue.8624

iNtotheblue.8624

PPT is srs business Nirmu, Merc can’t handle losing, that’s why they threaten to leave every server as soon as they start losing. I could go on to quote the essay Merc wrote to SOS before they left, but i’m sure there’s already one in the BG forums.

If you are really after some even numbered fights. how about getting into gvg and not floating with 70 ppl, o wait Merc don’t gvg it affects the precious PPT.

Intotheblue | Tiny Guardsman | Tiny Exorcist
Commander of [OCX] Sanctum of Rall
http://oceanix.com.au/forum.php

(edited by iNtotheblue.8624)

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

PPT is srs business Nirmu, Merc can’t handle losing, that’s why they threaten to leave every server as soon as they start losing. I could go on to quote the essay Merc wrote to SOS before they left, but i’m sure there’s already one in the BG forums.

If you are really after some even numbered fights. how about getting into gvg and not floating with 70 ppl, o wait Merc don’t gvg it affects the precious PPT.

#
For sure.
recklessly, we sometimes face MERC head on knowing we get
exterminated by superior numbers, but we
each and everyone OCXers will
Be resilient in our fights.
like daffodils on Yellow Daffodil Day,
unblemished and unscathed and growing in the harshest of
environments.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

MERC will always be remembered as the ones who abandoned SoS and complained about carrying SOS even though SoS was savable.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Don’t trash talk mate. I really would want to GvG MERC with even numbers. Don’t trash talk without backing it up. Thought you were well mannered and respectful. Did you learn from Magikarps?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

hmmm SOR with their GvG stuff…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Its hardly a secret. I don’t see why anyone on SoR should particularly care if we’re double teamed in any timezone. Those happen to be the circumstances in the present, deal with it.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As some of you may remember, many of the residents of Jed Quarry recently took upon themselves the responsibility of bringing the words of our Lord and Savior Jedsus Chris to the other tiers. When attempting to return, the expedition met with many challenges, including two subsequent crash landings in new areas. As is required in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, upon return, an investigation was undertaken and the findings and rulings, issued by Judge Sammichmancer of the Quaggan Spread are published forthwith.

Captain Kelo of the Lady Antonym Seasniffer, despite his incident dripping with excuses seeming to hide ulterior motives, has been exonerated of all wrongdoing and negligance in the instance of his crash landing upon the lands of Dragonbrand. Instead, the accident was determined to be the fault of one Virgil the Cabin Boy, inserting himself into places he shouldn’t have been.

However, Captain Thorich of the Red Seasniffer of the Proletariat, following the discovery of evidence implicating him in the receiving of stolen Magswag #yolo420 in return for favors not listed here, has been stripped of his command, though he shall maintain his current rank.

It is also with great sadness that I report that in a drunken rage during the investigation, Captain Thorich once again crashed his ship, this time resulting in one casualty. Evidence given below.

May Jedsus be with you all, in the name of the Wok, the Mance and the Holy Waha.

Also. SCORE UPDATE!

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Pretty sure they back it up every night against every guild on SoR, even while they are outnumbered :P

MERC? Outnumbered? When?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

I’m more curious to who’s going to win this matchup. Was last week a fluke for JQ or do they really have the muscle again for #1.

Unless SOR plays dumb BG wins this week.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Pretty sure they back it up every night against every guild on SoR, even while they are outnumbered :P

MERC? Outnumbered? When?

When mum confiscates their modem

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stevie.5927

Stevie.5927

Please stay classy [aco]

LOL at comment “Give me some suga” hahhaha

No one gave me some suga.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

It seems JQ NA has surpassed SoR despite losing WARD and ACO to SoR.

I’m glad you’re all back in T1. This is without a doubt the most competitive bracket in this game.

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I couldn’t respond to this without a video.

1) No doubt there are even-ish numbers. 2) It is clear Indo is leading, we had a target on him see 4:50 (and Silver Invader? dayyyummm). 3) You guys obviously retreat into the camp to build two arrow carts, one of which does not get finished.

That is your evidence? lmfao. Ok, I’ll play despite the poor video quality and all the tab target spam.

A few points:

1. By two minutes into the video you lost 2 people and no TW had died. I see you did manage to get someone in our pool of potential recruits though. Congrats on that.

2. The arrow cart you were proud of killing and using as ‘evidence’ had no TW tags around it period. Random people drop random siege all the time. /shrug

3. By 2:30 in the video I see multiple people (5 or so) on your side that need to be rezzed and several people down as well. Still no TW dead. I also see you have a recruit guild person targeted around the same time. (note the TWL tag)

4. Finally 2:54 minutes into a fight where you constantly tab target spam, you finally get someone actually in TW targeted.

5. By 3:06 in the fight, there are several fresh corpses on the ground from your side around the supply hut. For about 30 seconds straight you chase someone around in our recruit guild without managing to kill them while people die all around you. (too bad the video quality is so bad, because that person might be deserving of a guild invite) By 3:40 or so you give up trying to kill whoever that was and target someone else.

Interlude for a score update…. 0 TW dead. 1 recruit dead. A dozen plus on your side dead. Ok, lets continue…

6. By 5 minutes into the fight you manage to down (possibly kill) 1 person in TW. Meanwhile you have died as have several more people around you.

7: At 5:30, through the horrible video quality, I see you downed someone in TWL.

8. At 6:00 you down two more people in TWL.

9. At 6:30 you zerg someone down solo in the middle of the supply camp from TW who was there alone.

Score:

TW Deaths: 2 (1 of which was solo long after the fighting was done)

Deaths on your side: 18 or so give or take

Recruit guild deaths: 4 (1 who was downed when you back doored him at the start)

Summary:

Your big fight vs ‘TW’ that you are proud of to the point you made a video about it was more than likely a supply run where Indo was running a couple of people to a camp. The entire fight of you randomly spamming tab resulted in you targeting 2 to 4 actual members of TW (4 TW tags targetted, video quality too poor to tell if they were the same people or not repeated) out of that hoard of people. You managed two kill 2 people in TW in 6 minutes of fighting and lost somewhere between 1 and 2 dozen people on your side.

Sorry… what exactly is this evidence of? You caught a couple of TW players making a supply run? Umm, grats?

Now, now.. no need to be anger

I think we should rename the video, 15 men enter (on both sides) only [SG] leave.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greek.4396

Greek.4396

time to go to sleepz. Thank you for the delicious bags : ]

Server – Blackgate | Rev Main
Main Guild – oPP/RIOT/yumy(Booty Bakery)
IGN- Greek Kenpachi | Champion Ritualist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Hurry! The ToS doesn’t say whether it has to be locked or unlocked! Farm entries until they nerf it, hurry!!!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

Does anyone else find it interesting that one person decides the matchup? Whoever WAHA hits during SEA time, won’t win. Waha focuses BG = BG lose. WAHA focus SoR = SoR lose.

Let’s be real. WAHA, for those on JQ who find him impressive, is a gleam in the eye of the person that REALLY decides who wins the week… Sanghae.

also. HI POT!

Sang’s busy racing me in achievement points at the moment. I’m afraid he won’t have to time to decide the matchup.

Just another careless bird.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

OCX sucks

That is all, see you all next week.

Oh, here he is!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Thanks for letting us know we take this sort of thing very seriously and this gentlemen should be gone. If anyone else sees any Aco in JQ WvW let me know

Thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunatly it was a bit more complicated than that. WARD, aco and TW had our own borderland on lockdown, we got our kitten handed over to us, repeatedly. While our decisions we made were sound, the field play wans’t always there to back it up. However… it meant their 3 best guilds were tied up in there, reports said SOR also had 70 ppl on their own border which meant they weren’t able to transer over to their home border, thats when we decided to go there and redo them the favor of flipping their garrison.

[aco] and [WARD] both are formidable opponents on the field, and i still hope they once will return to their old home on JQ.

/salute

(edited by Rhaegus.8924)

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Muahahaha, muahahahaha.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Wanted to give a shout out to all our opponents in JQ bl and SOR bl this evening in NA prime time. Had some really good fights with many guilds across both maps and a big hat tip to GOF for putting in work on JQ BL.

Thanks all for making it worth while in WvW

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

OCX sucks

Oh, here he is!

Why are so many, yourself included, so obsessed with magikarps?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenDelicious.3690

FrozenDelicious.3690

D:

….
……

[OCX] Ducks shall save us all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

OCX sucks

Oh, here he is!

Why are so many, yourself included, so obsessed with magikarps?

Because he starts so much drama, like the post Magikfox quoted clearly shows.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score update. Good fight tonight in SEA timezone.

Here is my friend’s dog. Not really that friendly with BG

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]