8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

meanwhile in sor ts

Wow that looks kind of bossy lol. We in JQ are more of a senate not a dictatorship.

JQ = Master Yoda
SoR = Obi kittenenobi
BG = Darth Vader

You should not say such things. It could get you an infraction.

Vader was an idiot, but.. no wonder. He is just a slave kid who cries on his girl friends shoulder because of sand in his boots instead of getting her laid.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/battle-of-hoth/

BG isn’t that bad.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

TIL Tarkus and Magikarps are intimidated by a small PvX guild that half the members of are running MF builds.

Nope, the last thing I think is “oh kitten its OCX”, more “get ready for thier CC, as they are going to run”, I think NYS/SONG are the only SEA guilds that deserve respect for what they do on field (very good comp, don’t yolo it and also will fight with even numbers and don’t run to their ACs and call in a few more guilds like OCX or HIRE). Regardless, trying to win an argument on the official forums is pretty much kitten ing into the wind, so I’ll knock it off and do something more productive at work lol.

Since when was using something put into the game (ACs) to even out an outnumbered fight against the rules? I don’t see running headlong into a larger force very intelligent. I wouldn’t imagine you would either. If you think you don’t have the upperhand with 40+ MERC/ND/WM/XF/NOC vs literally 20 OCX/GC you might wanna take another look at your methods.
Again, this banter ain’t gonna prove anything and our 15v15 or 20v20 offer still stands, OCX vs MERC for whenever you guys want to stop worrying about ppt or “slacking SEA” for 2 hours of one night. I’d love to see how we go in an even fight for once. Without us having to farm you with ACs or you pushing out of one of your waypointed keeps unseen with a full zerg.

I remember you once said “I like even fights”. Face us in a dead fair dead even one then and stop making up excuses such as “Our server fails if I don’t tag up.”

If not, so be it. We’ll purchase some of those nikes your NA all seem to have.

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Ty RISE for the gvg tonight. great fights.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jubelum.3472

Jubelum.3472

Looking at last night’s borderland around 12AM PST and seeing how evenly divided everything was between BG and JQ while they were both attacking SoR I realized that this double team is actually very cute, kinda like a romantic love story, not Romeo and Juliette perhaps but definitely Brokeback Mountain.

Wolfgang Von Goethe [VIG] – Warrior of Rall
“He who defends everything, defends nothing” – Frederick II

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

TIL Tarkus and Magikarps are intimidated by a small PvX guild that half the members of are running MF builds.

Nope, the last thing I think is “oh kitten its OCX”, more “get ready for thier CC, as they are going to run”, I think NYS/SONG are the only SEA guilds that deserve respect for what they do on field (very good comp, don’t yolo it and also will fight with even numbers and don’t run to their ACs and call in a few more guilds like OCX or HIRE). Regardless, trying to win an argument on the official forums is pretty much kitten ing into the wind, so I’ll knock it off and do something more productive at work lol.

LOL @ HIRE and OCX calling for help, Okay… Go call WM, ND or TKG to stay on you and to crash even fights I know you spent a night crashing GC’s fights against TKG, cause you love it when you have bigger numbers Also. You have no right to say ‘run to AC’s when its all you basically do. Stay in your towers!

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Listen m8 don’t make me serenade you with my flute.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

LOL @ HIRE and OCX calling for help, Okay… Go call WM, ND or TKG to stay on you and to crash even fights I know you spent a night crashing GC’s fights against TKG, cause you love it when you have bigger numbers Also. You have no right to say ‘run to AC’s when its all you basically do. Stay in your towers!

Since when are crosses on the map at your home tower a GvG that can’t be crashed – and if GC can cause crosses by themselves it was an equal fight as /supplyinfo indicated 24 people on me in SEA last night (yeah I blob really hard). Usual pattern of engagements are that HIRE/OCX PvDs a tower, we defend with equal numbers and they wipe the first time, half your numbers log due to being incapable to cope with dying in PvP. You just run away from that point on. Also if we tried to blob with TKG (I wouldn’t do that because we are more effective in seperate forces), Flake would probably slap me upside the head. ND/Urge/XF are always on other maps so are you supposing we cross map blob?

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Okayy, forum warriors trying to talk big let’s all just calm down and actually win something important before we try jumping into the big boy discussions. And since there really isnt anything particularly significant or valuable about winning an online game, how about let’s all just shut up and play?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Medeyn.8562

Since when are crosses on the map at your home tower a GvG that can’t be crashed – and if GC can cause crosses by themselves it was an equal fight as /supplyinfo indicated 24 people on me in SEA last night (yeah I blob really hard). Usual pattern of engagements are that HIRE/OCX PvDs a tower, we defend with equal numbers and they wipe the first time, half your numbers log due to being incapable to cope with dying in PvP. You just run away from that point on. Also if we tried to blob with TKG (I wouldn’t do that because we are more effective in seperate forces), Flake would probably slap me upside the head and ND/Urge/XF are always on other maps so are you supposing we cross map blob?

If you’d like me to printscreen/record your blobs so you could eat your own evidence, I would gladly do it.

The way usual pattern of engagements actually work is – HIRE or OCX joins a map, we catch MERC in open field, MERC wipes. Then you lead them into a tower or keep, make roughly 7-15 Arrowcarts, then when we push in with roughly 18-20, cause we obviously never have more than 20, since MERC runs a staggering 23, yet looking at your guild roster, you had over 33 people in WvW. Thats usually how it happens, you hide in your choke points, and claim to be better from that

Also, GC runs ~15 of just GC, I could show you the teamspeak photos to prove it too, TKG is mostly very similar in size, so 15v15 + MERC with 23, then “additional pug friends lets say to be ezmode, an additonal 2, make it a flat 25” 15v over 30? Thats your usual fight

Ahaha Magikarp! Please! I cant control myself with that powerful serenation!!!!!

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

I’d prefer the 15v15, kthx.

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

meanwhile in sor ts

Wow that looks kind of bossy lol. We in JQ are more of a senate not a dictatorship.

JQ = Master Yoda
SoR = Obi kittenenobi
BG = Darth Vader

You should not say such things. It could get you an infraction.

Vader was an idiot, but.. no wonder. He is just a slave kid who cries on his girl friends shoulder because of sand in his boots instead of getting her laid.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/battle-of-hoth/

BG isn’t that bad.

Hahaha that was a funny link

Vader realizes the opportunity at hand for an end to the Rebellion. Yet his bumbling fleet admiral leaves hyperspace too close to Hoth, losing the element of surprise and allowing the Rebels to activate the shield. Vader rolls with it (after killing Admiral Ozzel): He orders a ground assault on the Rebel base with the sound objective of destroying the generator that powers the shield. Once the shield is down, the Star Destroyers that make up the majority of the Imperial Fleet can launch the bombardment the shields prevent. Vader further orders that no Rebel ship be allowed to leave Hoth alive.

Sounds simple, right? Alas, Vader’s plans are at odds with each other. Vader jumps into the Hoth system with a handful of Star Destroyers; only six are shown on screen. That’s got to enforce a blockade of an entire planet. His major ally is the Rebel energy shield itself, which bottles up a Rebel escape to the Ion Cannon’s line of sight. But Vader doesn’t seem to realize the shield’s ironic value. Once Vader orders the shields destroyed, he lacks the force to prevent a pell-mell Rebel retreat.

A smarter plan would have been to launch TIE fighters against Echo Base — since aircraft and spacecraft can get past that Rebel enemy shield — to lure the Rebels into an evacuation from Hoth through their shield’s chokepoint. Concentrating the Imperial Star Destroyers there would lead the Rebellion into a massacre. At the very least, Vader has to sacrifice the ground-assault team entrusted with bringing down the generator powering the Rebel shield for a laser bombardment from the Star Destroyers.

Vader does none of this.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

How does one make a 2 inch flute? :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Medeyn.8562

How does one make a 2 inch flute? :P

fold it into quarters

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Since when are crosses on the map at your home tower a GvG that can’t be crashed – and if GC can cause crosses by themselves it was an equal fight as /supplyinfo indicated 24 people on me in SEA last night (yeah I blob really hard). Usual pattern of engagements are that HIRE/OCX PvDs a tower, we defend with equal numbers and they wipe the first time, half your numbers log due to being incapable to cope with dying in PvP. You just run away from that point on. Also if we tried to blob with TKG (I wouldn’t do that because we are more effective in seperate forces), Flake would probably slap me upside the head and ND/Urge/XF are always on other maps so are you supposing we cross map blob?

If you’d like me to printscreen/record your blobs so you could eat your own evidence, I would gladly do it.

The way usual pattern of engagements actually work is – HIRE or OCX joins a map, we catch MERC in open field, MERC wipes. Then you lead them into a tower or keep, make roughly 7-15 Arrowcarts, then when we push in with roughly 18-20, cause we obviously never have more than 20, since MERC runs a staggering 23, yet looking at your guild roster, you had over 33 people in WvW. Thats usually how it happens, you hide in your choke points, and claim to be better from that

Also, GC runs ~15 of just GC, I could show you the teamspeak photos to prove it too, TKG is mostly very similar in size, so 15v15 + MERC with 23, then “additional pug friends lets say to be ezmode, an additonal 2, make it a flat 25” 15v over 30? Thats your usual fight

Ahaha Magikarp! Please! I cant control myself with that powerful serenation!!!!!

" yet looking at your guild roster, you had over 33 people in WvW. "

I’m sorry but I must interject here. Scypi, we have scouts…. As I’m sure most guilds do. Just because they are in WvW doesn’t mean they are on their commander (e.g tarkus for this arguments sake), and I’m sure you experience this as well.

Now back to the, “NO U R!”

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

We’re only wiped by HIRE when they run in the late NA map zerg when we are still getting our numbers in (~5-6pm GMT+10), and since is defending against consistent PvD “running to towers” is because we always are defending open field near towers. You’re just kitten that we can’t let you guys fight against doors on a consistent basis. Defense is more important than offence, and if yo have less numbers ACs are acceptable – but often as not when fighting HIRE/OCX that isn’t the case.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Medeyn.8562

We’re only wiped by HIRE when they run in the late NA map zerg when we are still getting our numbers in (~5-6pm GMT+10), and since is defending against consistent PvD “running to towers” is because we always are defending open field near towers. You’re just kitten that we can’t let you guys fight against doors on a consistent basis. Defense is more important than defense, and if yo have less numbers ACs are acceptable – but often as not when fighting HIRE/OCX that isn’t the case.

And we’re only wiped by MERC when you guys get SEA to log in and enforce you, so we are hit by over 45 ppl. Ya, AC’s are acceptable with less numbers, however even if you have more, you will still retreat to a choke and build more AC’s than we have numbers.

Don’t worry, One day i’ll call for support to even out our numbers, and ofc, you’ll be in your tower We already know you need a full map blob to port to save anyway, its how we so easily distract you to recap something, We send 15 ppl to go hit bay on your bl, you port ~45 ppl over, and we cap something with the other 20 since you left something unguarded!

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

We’re only wiped by HIRE when they run in the late NA map zerg when we are still getting our numbers in (~5-6pm GMT+10), and since is defending against consistent PvD “running to towers” is because we always are defending open field near towers. You’re just kitten that we can’t let you guys fight against doors on a consistent basis. Defense is more important than defense, and if yo have less numbers ACs are acceptable – but often as not when fighting HIRE/OCX that isn’t the case.

And we’re only wiped by MERC when you guys get SEA to log in and enforce you, so we are hit by over 45 ppl. Ya, AC’s are acceptable with less numbers, however even if you have more, you will still retreat to a choke and build more AC’s than we have numbers.

Don’t worry, One day i’ll call for support to even out our numbers, and ofc, you’ll be in your tower We already know you need a full map blob to port to save anyway, its how we so easily distract you to recap something, We send 15 ppl to go hit bay on your bl, you port ~45 ppl over, and we cap something with the other 20 since you left something unguarded!

You really have no clue do you about what goes on in oceanic do you

in Match-ups

Medeyn.8562

You really have no clue do you about what goes on in oceanic do you

You really have no clue do you about what goes on in oceanic do you?

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Um Scypro…

He’s the most active Oceanic commander on any server in Guild Wars 2 at the moment, he commands more hours than anyone in “HiRE” and is tagged longer than most people are logged into the game.

So it is safe to say, he knows more about what happens in Oceanic than you do.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Medeyn.8562

Um Scypro…

He’s the most active Oceanic commander on any server in Guild Wars 2 at the moment, he commands more hours than anyone in “HiRE” and is tagged longer than most people are logged into the game.

So it is safe to say, he knows more about what happens in Oceanic than you do.

HIRE is a PvX guild, but we are the hardest pushing WvW focused PvX guild you’d ever find. I specifically do NOT allow our commanders to lead for ridiculous hours. Unless I can see they are thoroughly enjoying it. Being tagged should not be stressfull in any way, and Tarkus has told me he has been annoyed with MERC and the patch for pve etc making less numbers in WvW. That works both ways. HIRE is PvX, which means we allow PvE events. So how do you think I get my members into wvw when theres events like this out? Cause they have trust in following the people commanding.

To say I have less knowledge than Tarkus in the timezone I play every single night, and have lead outmanned on ALL maps on many occasions, is idotic. I’ve been in every situation.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I saw a boatload of merc lastnight SEA time. Most of the time they leave our roaming group alone but when they dont, oh boy

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

SONG is fast becoming the best guild I have ever fought against tbh (from my experience).

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

SONG is fast becoming the best guild I have ever fought against tbh (from my experience).

The EU guilds offer the best fights, but SONG is getting to their level and probably 1v1 with even numbers could take them on and kitten face. It would be awesome to have seen the current SONG GvG RG before they left GW2.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Wow Hire gets testy when they are losing. I guess we need to stop wiping them so much, would hate for our favorite bag source to get demoralized.

There jimmies cant take all this rustling tarkus lol.

in Match-ups

Medeyn.8562

Do I have to link the video which made almost all of MERC spark up on the forums again?

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

plays Zelda’s Lullaby on flute for Scypro

Attachments:

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

Do I have to link the video which made almost all of MERC spark up on the forums again?

Do et please.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

Good fights this week with our friends on all servers, hope everyone is having a great time.

Whoever chain Moa’d me in JQ Overlook tonight in Lords Room, that stuff is hilarious. I think I’m more proficient at that 1-5 now than Pryan is in Golem 1-5.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

(edited by Stephen.9852)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Thanks for the match [RISE]. Those were good fights.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

SoR pls def your garr ..

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

SoR pls def your garr ..

That color is just disgusting.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

SoR pls def your garr ..

That color is just disgusting.

I know right

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Thanks for the match [RISE]. Those were good fights.

1 button worn out yet?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

1 button worn out yet?

Nah mate, I just face smash my keyboard. It works most of the time.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Spamming 1 till the day I die, get on my level.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

1 button worn out yet?

Yeah, you guys had more heavies than we anticipated. Couldn’t handle the pain train and all of that retal.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

While I’m akitteng making dinner :P

Enjoy! This is an oldie that I took with a good friend, Quaggan funtimes! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

Manualbreathing I love you long time, you are one dedicated siege troll

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update!

While I’m akitteng making dinner :P

Wife Material

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I love SONG. I’m always pumped to see them on the field. Theyre second only to my sick sick love for FOO and ATM

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Understandable why MERC would love the other lag guilds. Do you guys get your round things back at the end of the week, or does Waha keeps them ransom for next week?

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Rest in peace.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

1 button worn out yet?

I find that spamming #1 doesn’t work overly well on an elementalist I have had to adapt my tactics.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

anet plz give us a favor …. send SoR to lower tier already …

they trash talking every week, even they lose lmao ….

usually losers dont talk but it seems not applying to SoR…

Just because we blob bust your mega zerg, doesnt mean you have to cry to anet
<3

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

anet plz give us a favor …. send SoR to lower tier already …

they trash talking every week, even they lose lmao ….

usually losers dont talk but it seems not applying to SoR…

Just because we blob bust your mega zerg, doesnt mean you have to cry to anet
<3

We all know that sor invented the zerg and t1 was all 15-20m fights before sor first entered. Bg for sure would never run more than 20 ppl!

Liza try to use better troll material, sor doesn’t take coverage wars as seriously as bg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

sor ts daily update

Attachments:

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

some ubber IRON trolling

Attachments:

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

sor ts daily update

GO SOR!!!!!

I love the die hard attitude.

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

sor ts daily update

maybe thats the diffrence between SOR and BG. BG stop playing and SOR do something

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score update. GN folks, had fun.

Im the table

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]