PS. You could be my mother.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Pure and simple: this is a NA server group, anything that happens outside of NA prime time doesn’t matter. If you are in this tier because of your Oceanic or SEA presence exclusively, you don’t really deserve to be here.

I only mention this because during NA prime time I see BG running from a lot of fights against equal or inferior odds, and owe a great deal of their PPT to clear and obvious support from a 2nd server.

MUAHAHAHAHAH Any other of you guys who is this ignorant? I sincerely hope you are nobody in SoR for their sake

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

The WvW political climate has switched, JQ SEA focuses SoR now because of IRON trolls and other antics from SoR.

JQ and SoR did support one another at this time, but it is gone.

IRON has become a liability to SoR.

Whats funny is that by doing it Waha completely denies JQ the chance of winning the match up.

This is something I do not understand either. By 2vs1 BG, JQ would have a great chance at winning.

Last week was boring, hopefully we can make JQ 2v1 == JQ loss so we can get some 1vs1vs1 like last weekend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

The WvW political climate has switched, JQ SEA focuses SoR now because of IRON trolls and other antics from SoR.

Whats funny is that by doing it Waha completely denies JQ the chance of winning the match up.

This is something I do not understand either. By 2vs1 BG, JQ would have a great chance at winning.

Waha is not denying JQ anything. ATM is doing the same thing that IRON can do to us. Nothing wrong with that on either side. SoR only targeting JQ is stopping us from having the chance to win. It is also stopping them at having a chance for the win as well.

They won’t see it that way, believe me.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Last week was boring, hopefully we can make JQ 2v1 == JQ loss so we can get some 1vs1vs1 like last weekend.

You are only getting a 2v1 in Sea time. JQ is getting a 2v1 in NA. So you are trying to instigate something that is already happening to us just like it is to you.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Many bags where gained ^__^ and lost T__T
Cheers SoR and JQ, had a fun night.

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I love the fact that IRON has bg/jq players all upset.

We need more guilds just like them. /cheer IRON!

Lol with the way things are going and how SoR is responding, 3rd place will be their home for a very long time…

/cheer IRON!

And we don’t care. SoR hasn’t won 1st place in a while, and we won’t be getting 1st place any time soon until we have enough Oceanic/SEA guilds to hold all our NA gains. In the mean time, we will have fun.

Yeah we know the drill, SoR doesn’t care about anything until they actually care, then they always cared until the next time they no longer care.

Woah we care about something.

Collecting your bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

The only reason IRON upsets us is because after denying us fights, they come here to chest thump about fighting against the odds. Sometimes, a few of them ~5 suicide into our zerg of 50 and then they chest thump about it, I just call that idiotic.

What Seigfried really means is he runs from us when he sees us, they expects us to fight him while he stands on the wall of a tower with a arrow cart with all his friends. Yes IRON very often denys these kind of fights. Man up Seigfried, learn to fight without seige!

Oh, don’t worry, I learnt to fight without siege a long time ago. But I think you need to learn to fight without it. It’s hard to get your garrison’s wall down with all those ACs and cannons, but we somehow managed it. Our passion for a fight inside garrison was strong and drove us to get that wall down, but we were utterly dissapointed when you guys ran to the 3rd flow and just AC’ed us at the bottom

Grats on coming to fight us when you vastly outnumber us and during a 2v1 (there you go Stealthzor, put that tear in your bucket, its a free one on me <3) where we lose our garrison twice a day.
Seigfried i would love to see your new found passion for fighting when you have even numbers, and cant hide in the middle of your zerg. We both know you are wearing you nike’s then dont we?

Loving the chest thumping this week (how IRONic it gets said about IRON so much) where was your passion for fights last week Seigfried?

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

The only reason IRON upsets us is because after denying us fights, they come here to chest thump about fighting against the odds. Sometimes, a few of them ~5 suicide into our zerg of 50 and then they chest thump about it, I just call that idiotic.

What Seigfried really means is he runs from us when he sees us, they expects us to fight him while he stands on the wall of a tower with a arrow cart with all his friends. Yes IRON very often denys these kind of fights. Man up Seigfried, learn to fight without seige!

I figured as much, but thanks for pointing it out Keep up the good work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Oh, don’t worry, I learnt to fight without siege a long time ago. But I think you need to learn to fight without it. It’s hard to get your garrison’s wall down with all those ACs and cannons, but we somehow managed it. Our passion for a fight inside garrison was strong and drove us to get that wall down, but we were utterly dissapointed when you guys ran to the 3rd flow and just AC’ed us at the bottom

Grats on coming to fight us when you vastly outnumber us and during a 2v1 (there you go Stealthzor, put that tear in your bucket, its a free one on me <3) where we lose our garrison twice a day.
Seigfried i would love to see your new found passion for fighting when you have even numbers, and cant hide in the middle of your zerg. We both know you are wearing you nike’s then dont we?

Did I mention we got wiped and I died at the treb spot? I highly doubt you guys were ooutmanned. There was no buff. Garrison was the only keep on that map and it looked like you guys had a map zerg going, so I don’t understand how you were getting 2v1’d There were no JQs there either. The only way you guys were spread out were a melee force and a siege force. And if I recall correctly, there wasn’t a very large melee force

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

You are only getting a 2v1 in Sea time. JQ is getting a 2v1 in NA. So you are trying to instigate something that is already happening to us just like it is to you.

We were all within 3k of each other with lead changes Sunday night and then the 2vs1 started. Red = dead for a full week would be awesome.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Wrex you’re old.

Sincerely Karps.

So you’re like 12 years old?
makes sense

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

We were all within 3k of each other with lead changes Sunday night and then the 2vs1 started. Red = dead for a full week would be awesome.

That is because SoR retaliated by only targeting us the rest of the week. Before monday it was a 2v1 on BG. I totally agree that red is dead is the way to go!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score update, latest.

This is a very close match. Anything is still possible.

© Fuzz

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Wrex you’re old.

Sincerely Karps.

I am NOT 50!!!!! I’m a little over half of that. I made the mistake of telling Indo I’d be AFK for a couple of days cause it’s my MOTHER’S 50th and like a kitten kitten kitten kitten he put this on TS!!!

And Karps, I’ll be your mother anytime 100g.

Fun matchup, loving the IRON hate I feed off the tears of trolls. Much love to JQ / BG and of course SoR.

//Wrex

PS: Indo – I dislike you greatly. GREATLY.

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Wrex you’re old.

Sincerely Karps.

xo anytime, my body is ready.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: xaiMera.3809

xaiMera.3809

Here is SONG’s epic video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLwbRt4M_0M

Enjoy it ~~~ <3

That was awesome! Loving your work SONG! Best guild in SEA/Oceanic I reckon

Xeciel | OCX Trigger-Puller

(edited by xaiMera.3809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Wrex you’re old.

Sincerely Karps.

Karp the milf hunter :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: xaiMera.3809

xaiMera.3809

Wrex you’re old.

Sincerely Karps.

Your body will never be ready. It will be like a paper gate getting hit by 5 superior rams

Xeciel | OCX Trigger-Puller

(edited by xaiMera.3809)

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Did I mention we got wiped and I died at the treb spot? I highly doubt you guys were ooutmanned. There was no buff. Garrison was the only keep on that map and it looked like you guys had a map zerg going, so I don’t understand how you were getting 2v1’d There were no JQs there either. The only way you guys were spread out were a melee force and a siege force. And if I recall correctly, there wasn’t a very large melee force

I got to be honest with you Seigfried, I havent played very much the past few days and i have no idea what fights have happened since reset, so I had to just wing it for the sake of a troll <3.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Wrex you’re old.

Sincerely Karps.

hahahahahahaha screw you wrex <3

Sorry wrex, my chance to poke fun at you was greater than my will to troll magikarp. love you wrex

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Wrex you’re old.

Sincerely Karps.

I am NOT 50!!!!! I’m a little over half of that. I made the mistake of telling Indo I’d be AFK for a couple of days cause it’s my MOTHER’S 50th and like a kitten kitten kitten kitten he put this on TS!!!

Fun matchup, loving the IRON hate I feed off the tears of trolls. Much love to JQ / BG and of course SoR.

//Wrex

PS: Indo – I dislike you greatly. GREATLY.

It’s sooo impolite to shout a lady’s age.

And send my wishes to your mom, wrex <3

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

<3 u Snow

Star get back to PvE / Minecraft already leave these poor trolls alone.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Our SEA has focused SoR for a total of 2 weeks,

This is actually completely false.

You have my favorite forum name. Top 5 Fantasy/Sci Fi characters of all time.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

daily sor ts update

I didn’t know you rolled like that Stealthzor, I know a few gentleman on SoR who would love to give it to you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

some ubber IRON trolling

Your trolling this time is causing waha focusing SOR until you disappear from SOR or SOR fall out to other tier. ATM and other JQers were very upset and suggesting report this behavior to Anet, waha said he would do if you dear try this again. He mail box was exploded and he made such decisions above.

One more thing to mention, one of our top notch commanders was account hacked by someone and drained all the supplies in JQ EB Garri and built 40ish Trebs yesterday. We didnt know who did that but the ppl which server he/she comes from is so obvious.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

<3 u Snow

Star get back to PvE / Minecraft already leave these poor trolls alone.

//Wrex

Get in game wrex, how long can a 50th party last? Try not to use your oxygen blowing out your candles

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

Dont even know what to say about that farmfest in SoR Garri…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jubelum.3472

Jubelum.3472

Yeah how about that, we have a 35 PPT, we have ATM (JQ) and MERC (BG) running their 100 man zergs to cooperatively hit our Garrison, we hold them off for 3 hours in the lord room before wiping both zergs. This is what I mean, our PPT in Oceanic and SEA DOESN’T MATTER, the fact that we’ll fight your clear and obvious double teams and win the one fight you’ll actually stick around for is what makes SOR the server it is.

What’s sad is you guys trolling or preening as if you win some big victory because you megazerg the BLs with 4 times our numbers and get points. Points do not matter, and in the face of such crushing defeats in the actual FIGHTING it’s amazing you bother posting anything here at all.

We took your best double team and shoved it down your throat, whatcha got now, punk?

Wolfgang Von Goethe [VIG] – Warrior of Rall
“He who defends everything, defends nothing” – Frederick II

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Yeah how about that, we have a 35 PPT, we have ATM (JQ) and MERC (BG) running their 100 man zergs to cooperatively hit our Garrison, we hold them off for 3 hours in the lord room before wiping both zergs. This is what I mean, our PPT in Oceanic and SEA DOESN’T MATTER, the fact that we’ll fight your clear and obvious double teams and win the one fight you’ll actually stick around for is what makes SOR the server it is.

What’s sad is you guys trolling or preening as if you win some big victory because you megazerg the BLs with 4 times our numbers and get points. Points do not matter, and in the face of such crushing defeats in the actual FIGHTING it’s amazing you bother posting anything here at all.

We took your best double team and shoved it down your throat, whatcha got now, punk?

Wonder if you even realize how easy it is to defend one thing when thats all you have left.

in Match-ups

Mr Whodey.6591

You won that? you got farmed for 3 hours because we wanted your bags not because we wanted your Garri, but whatever makes you feel better about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

You won that? you got farmed for 3 hours because we wanted your bags not because we wanted your Garri, but whatever makes you feel better about it.

Ye and that’s why u kept killing our lord. Good one.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Score update
Nice lag fest in SoR garr :0

Attachments:

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hattrick.7065

Hattrick.7065

Ye and that’s why u kept killing our lord. Good one.

I wasn’t there, but lords drop better bags than players now!

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Lol with the way things are going and how SoR is responding, 3rd place will be their home for a very long time…

/cheer IRON!

And we don’t care. SoR hasn’t won 1st place in a while, and we won’t be getting 1st place any time soon until we have enough Oceanic/SEA guilds to hold all our NA gains. In the mean time, we will have fun.

Yeah we know the drill, SoR doesn’t care about anything until they actually care, then they always cared until the next time they no longer care.

From an observer’s point of view, you sound like a kitten child putting out his teenage angst, mate. You’re trying to argue with empty points, but instead of appearing smart (which is what you probably intend to do) you look like a fool disagreeing to disagree. I think for this matchup, it would be better for everybody if you stand out of this thread where people are trying to be positive and playing the game appreciating each other, creating a friendly environment. BG, JQ and SoR have been playing WvW together for over 3 months, we don’t really hold genuine hatred towards each other, but we do respect each other and enjoying the fights.

You are trying to create a circlejerk that nobody else wants to participate, get out.

That was a lot of words, you seem upset.. Also I’ll go into any kitten thread I want.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Jubelum.3472

Oh of course that’s why you were there, the bags! So explain to me this, if you were there for the bags, how come (BG) didn’t leave the capture circle and with 100 people weren’t able to stop 3 hours of lord bannering. I mean if you’re there to farm bags clearly the 1 guy running in to banner the lord wouldn’t be that hard to take down, no? Also, if you were there to farm bags, why didn’t JQ or BG attack each other? Clearly one was there to farm bags and the other was quite squishy so it seems that if bags were your goal one mega zerg killing the other mega zerg would be conducive to this outcome, yes?

It’s a bitter pill to swallow, but your server coordinated a double team with another server, and in spite of the huge skill lag this caused, you failed, horribly miserably failed, and in the end you were farmed. Just swallow bra, just swallow…

in Match-ups

Mr Whodey.6591

Oh of course that’s why you were there, the bags! So explain to me this, if you were there for the bags, how come (BG) didn’t leave the capture circle and with 100 people weren’t able to stop 3 hours of lord bannering. I mean if you’re there to farm bags clearly the 1 guy running in to banner the lord wouldn’t be that hard to take down, no? Also, if you were there to farm bags, why didn’t JQ or BG attack each other? Clearly one was there to farm bags and the other was quite squishy so it seems that if bags were your goal one mega zerg killing the other mega zerg would be conducive to this outcome, yes?

It’s a bitter pill to swallow, but your server coordinated a double team with another server, and in spite of the huge skill lag this caused, you failed, horribly miserably failed, and in the end you were farmed. Just swallow bra, just swallow…

Its funny cuz while we were wiping you 40 or so times, I was thinking about how SoR was gonna spin it to make themselves feel good.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Its funny cuz while we were wiping you 40 or so times, I was thinking about how SoR was gonna spin it to make themselves feel good.

The fact that both Waha and Tarkus wanted SoR to have the lowest ppt for the whole time this week, which never happend as i dont recall it even reaching 0. I think thats a base to start on

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

pot.6805

The fact that both Waha and Tarkus wanted SoR to have the lowest ppt for the whole time this week, which never happend as i dont recall it even reaching 0. I think thats a base to start on

I also heard the illuminati is 2v1ing SoR. It’s a conspiracy dude!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

#training week

=)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Nuff said from the BG side, honestly though i have no source of Waha wanting to double team, but I think he just doesnt like SoR in general.

Attachments:

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Jubelum.3472

You wiped us 40 times? Seems to me that if you wiped us even once with 200 people you would have taken the garrison. I recall you killing a few of us, with 200 people you should have gotten some kills, I mean, 1000 monkeys with typewriters and what not, but you never wiped us out because you never took the garrison. Taking the garrison was your entire goal and you certainly had the resources to, pooling from two servers who were obviously cooperating with each other and in constant communication. It’s not a conspiracy theory to notice 1 server’s force guarding one objective another server’s force guarding the other and neither attacking each other.

You wanted the garrison, you FAILed, you are a FAILure.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Can you please stop complaining about 2v1, especially on your home borderland? It is a part of WvW as SoR always said.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

What is up with SOR’s obsession with Waha. SOR is acting like a psycho ex girlfriend.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Can you please stop complaining about 2v1, especially on your home borderland? It is a part of WvW as SoR always said.

This 2v1 is because of your leaders having a nice little tea party and discussing how to destroy SoR

Come on Pot were not that silly as you may be <3

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

some ubber IRON trolling

Your trolling this time is causing waha focusing SOR until you disappear from SOR or SOR fall out to other tier. ATM and other JQers were very upset and suggesting report this behavior to Anet, waha said he would do if you dear try this again. He mail box was exploded and he made such decisions above.

One more thing to mention, one of our top notch commanders was account hacked by someone and drained all the supplies in JQ EB Garri and built 40ish Trebs yesterday. We didnt know who did that but the ppl which server he/she comes from is so obvious.

O god get over urself. No one on SOR hacked ur commanders account since that is what u r saying, I hope the person who did it tho is caught and banned.

And pushing us outa the tier ? so what we come back a week later like jQ did ? no other server out there has the coverage for T1. As for wanting iRON or wanting SOR to get IRON to leave r server is just pathetic, that is liek SOR saying we will focus JQ Till waha leaves JQ

All three of r servers troll eachother, kitten BG has a guy who is always coming to SOR ts. We also all have ppl who chest thump

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

If all three parties have the manpower to handles 4maps, and everyone is got 2v1ed in their home bl, then you are right.

Anyway I am not complaining about the 2v1
We feel no stress for losing keep, its will be lost anyway if attacked by two super forces.
I just hate the lag

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Score update, latest.

This is a very close match. Anything is still possible.

© Fuzz
Attachments

How is that even remotely “close” on Thursday? =O

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Jubelum.3472

BG and JQ both attacking us in our borderland is one thing, BG’s border being completely green and JQ’s border being completely red while both have huge zergs in SoR borderland working together to take our last keep is clearly two guys licking each other’s kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooj.8561

Gooj.8561

Waha has got to be the single most popular player in this game