8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Well at least this thread became interesting again. For a couple of days there we were failing as a T1 match thread. Nice job turning it around guys!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG and JQ both attacking us in our borderland is one thing, BG’s border being completely green and JQ’s border being completely red while both have huge zergs in SoR borderland working together to take our last keep is clearly two guys licking each other’s kitten.

Yeah because SoR has never done such a thing!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

Waha has got to be the single most popular player in this game

I guess ‘most discussed’ would be a better choice of words.

btw, where does a BG guild TMD come from? I guess its XF actually?

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

I met some SAHP people tonight! When they weren’t taking our south towers on BG BL we managed to sneak in a pic together!

Was lovely to meet you all! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

Tonight has been quite possibly the most epic night ever in SoR history.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Waha = rock star status

Waha has got to be the single most popular player in this game

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

BG have that Kiddn(whatever you call that guys name from SFR)
SoR James!
Hurah!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

This morning in SOR garri was entertaining as hell, I need to wake up early and play with our SEA and OC guilds more. I kinda like it when the bags come to you instead of having to fight through gates and arrowcarts to get them xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

wow SoR does sound like a bad guy for me (because im from BG). I have to say that in the last push you guys seem to be able to use skills…GG

But isn’t this what SoR have been asking for? I remember a post from months ago asking JQ and BG not to hit each other and only hit SoR.

Also do you know JQ didnt hate SoR until when? IT was until SoR recruited ACO AND WARD. GUILDs THAT CALL JQ’S COMMUNITY TOXIC. so this is the result, you will get focused by JQ’s NA, as well as BG’s NA because we hate you. and ofc we will focus your SEA to minimize the EU timezone where IRON can pvd everything back.

FA Forum Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Let’s rename this thread the “8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Waha” since my very scientific analysis says 50% of all posts are related to Waha is some way.

Waha is soloing BG and SoR.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jubelum.3472

Jubelum.3472

BG and JQ both attacking us in our borderland is one thing, BG’s border being completely green and JQ’s border being completely red while both have huge zergs in SoR borderland working together to take our last keep is clearly two guys licking each other’s kitten.

If you’re the top server and you’re wining every week in points because of your Oceanic and SEA coverage you should expect the other two servers to organize and double team you. Being the top server and organizing a double team with another late night zerg server to attack the server with lowest numbers in that time slot is just WEAK. I mean how can you not see that? Do you even understand the totality of how cheeseball that is?

…ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FAIL!

Wolfgang Von Goethe [VIG] – Warrior of Rall
“He who defends everything, defends nothing” – Frederick II

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

wow SoR does sound like a bad guy for me (because im from BG). I have to say that in the last push you guys seem to be able to use skills…GG

But isn’t this what SoR have been asking for? I remember a post from months ago asking JQ and BG not to hit each other and only hit SoR.

Also do you know JQ didnt hate SoR until when? IT was until SoR recruited ACO AND WARD. GUILDs THAT CALL JQ’S COMMUNITY TOXIC. so this is the result, you will get focused by JQ’s NA, as well as BG’s NA because we hate you. and ofc we will focus your SEA to minimize the EU timezone where IRON can pvd everything back.

OK man calm down now.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

You guys make me laugh…you get crushed for hours and u have a 5 min clip of the end when no one cared anymore and its the most epic night in SoR history? Where’s the 2v1 footage looked like just BG to me.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

If you’re the top server and you’re wining every week in points because of your Oceanic and SEA coverage you should expect the other two servers to organize and double team you. Being the top server and organizing a double team with another late night zerg server to attack the server with lowest numbers in that time slot is just WEAK. I mean how can you not see that? Do you even understand the totality of how cheeseball that is?

Seeing as these matchups dont mean anything anymore (thanks anet, much love xoxo)
why do we just try organise a double against each servers strongest force, soo SoR will double teamed in NA, JQ in Sea and BG in Oceanic?

Just some thought

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Good to see BG doing what it does best! Never have I seen a server so willing to submit its bags in such wealth regardless of the time zone. Don’t ever change BG!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooj.8561

Gooj.8561

Let’s rename this thread the “8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Waha” since my very scientific analysis says 50% of all posts are related to Waha is some way.

Waha is soloing BG and SoR.

hahahaha, this actually made me laugh out loud

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

You guys make me laugh…you get crushed for hours and u have a 5 min clip of the end when no one cared anymore and its the most epic night in SoR history? Where’s the 2v1 footage looked like just BG to me.

Alright whatever makes you feel better.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Good watch. Those crazy Garri defenses can be fun sometimes. Who was the commander on TS? James? I thought I saw a Choo tag on the commander but I’m not really familiar with SoR commanders outside of a few notables. Good energy though I liked it.

Also, you missed your 3rd floor jump. You’re fired.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

Seeing as these matchups dont mean anything anymore (thanks anet, much love xoxo)
why do we just try organise a double against each servers strongest force, soo SoR will double teamed in NA, JQ in Sea and BG in Oceanic?

Just some thought

lol IRON member left out EU timezone, thats right, BOTH JQ AND BG do not have numbers to fight even 1v1 again SOR’s stacked EU. Our SEA cant stay up until the morning everyday.

FA Forum Warrior

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

Good watch. Those crazy Garri defenses can be fun sometimes. Who was the commander on TS? James? I thought I saw a Choo tag on the commander but I’m not really familiar with SoR commanders outside of a few notables. Good energy though I liked it.

I know right? It might appear all smooth on the video but I was actually lagging so badly.

Feels bad for missing that jump, man.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Just some thought

lol IRON member left out EU timezone, thats right, BOTH JQ AND BG do not have numbers to fight even 1v1 again SOR’s stacked EU. Our SEA cant stay up until the morning everyday.

Its Just IRON in EU vs both your mass Pug zergs, i would call that timezone even imo

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Score Update!

I met some SAHP people tonight! When they weren’t taking our south towers on BG BL we managed to sneak in a pic together!

Was lovely to meet you all! <3

Hi cuddle!

Nice to meet you

Attachments:

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

pot.6805

So basically you are saying, its okay when SoR does it, bad when JQ and BG does it. Glad we could clear that up.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Jubelum.3472

So basically you are saying, its okay when SoR does it, bad when JQ and BG does it. Glad we could clear that up.

Good, glad you understand the concept of 2nd and 3rd place working together against 1st place. For a minute there I was beginning to wonder if you really believed 1st and 2nd place working against 3rd place was how it was suppose to work.

Thought I was losing my kitten mind.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Yes it is James/Purp. I would consider Purp pretty notable myself along with much of Blackgate I would think. (Maybe it’s just me who thinks that) I also agree it was a great watch.. It’s awesome to see Purp out again. <3

Also good fights all around everyone.. This week has been a lot of fun!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Noone on sor is going anywhere, if we go down to T2 for afew cause of RNG, we will be right back up ina week or 2 .

SoR isn’t going anywhere for a couple weeks regardless.

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Good, glad you understand the concept of 2nd and 3rd place working together against 1st place. For a minute there I was beginning to wonder if you really believed 1st and 2nd place working against 3rd place was how it was suppose to work.

Thought I was losing my kitten mind.

You – SoR – brought the double team down upon your own selves….just like you had the last few times in previous other weeks. As such, do not QQ when you are getting slammed by that alleged double team, kkthx. Stay classy, SoR. /s

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

There’s a lot of angry people in here, from all sides.

Let’s just be thankful that we can have 3-way competitive fights. Keep up the healthy competition.

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

(edited by BAEK.8561)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

There’s a lot of angry people in here, from all sides.

Let’s just be thankful that we can have 3-way competitive fights. Keep up the healthy competition.

currently we’re not

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

BG is angry even when they win.

A few JQ are pretty kitteny considering they are losing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

Waha4President
/15

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

JQQ.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

So much anger and hate from BG/JQ people.

Why can’t you guys just have fun like us Rallians.

Relax, breathe and enjoy your gaming with your friends on the server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

The funny thing is that SoR Can get 2v1’d, and BG can get 2v1’d, but JQ will never get 2v1’d in this matchup. SoR and BG hate each other too much to make a prolonged 2v1 across the board for the entire week.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

BG isn’t angry at all, we are laughing at the SoR meltdowns. I assume JQ is doing the same.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

BG isn’t angry at all, we are laughing at the SoR meltdowns. I assume JQ is doing the same.

SoR is far from melting down, in fact we’re at the merchants right now clearing our inventory of what marvelous loot you have given us today

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

To be fair, it would be pretty sad to see any of these three servers suffer from a ‘meltdown’. These matchup’s are always great fun and give great fights (both on the field and on the forum xD ).

We’ve all seen what happened to servers that do ‘meltdown’ and I really feel that T1 wouldn’t be the same without Sanctum of Jadegate fighting to win each week.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Disconnected from reality much?

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

To be fair, it would be pretty sad to see any of these three servers suffer from a ‘meltdown’. These matchup’s are always great fun and give great fights (both on the field and on the forum xD ).

We’ve all seen what happened to servers that do ‘meltdown’ and I really feel that T1 wouldn’t be the same without Sanctum of Jadegate fighting to win each week.

//Wrex

Wrex is very wise due to her great age.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

So much anger and hate from BG/JQ people.

Why can’t you guys just have fun like us Rallians.

Relax, breathe and enjoy your gaming with your friends on the server.

I think you might want to save that advice for your TS I watched that video and couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Lay off the energy drinks… it’s not healthy. If you’re old enough, have a drink and relax. It appears you Rallians are taking the game WAY too seriously.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

SoR is far from melting down, in fact we’re at the merchants right now clearing our inventory of what marvelous loot you have given us today

I didn’t say a server meltdown
Meltdowns, plural, as in all the forum warriors raging about the axis of evil (BG, JQ and the Illuminati)

Also thanks for all of the loot you have given us today as well.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

Nuff said from the BG side, honestly though i have no source of Waha wanting to double team, but I think he just doesnt like SoR in general.

You make me laugh. This is war, what do you expect? We’ll mail you flowers?

#dealwithit

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

The WvW political climate has switched, JQ SEA focuses SoR now because of IRON trolls and other antics from SoR.

JQ and SoR did support one another at this time, but it is gone.

IRON has become a liability to SoR.

Whats funny is that by doing it Waha completely denies JQ the chance of winning the match up.

This is something I do not understand either. By 2vs1 BG, JQ would have a great chance at winning.

Waha is not denying JQ anything. ATM is doing the same thing that IRON can do to us. Nothing wrong with that on either side. SoR only targeting JQ is stopping us from having the chance to win. It is also stopping them at having a chance for the win as well.

You know that what JQ SEA is doing and what IRON are doing are completely different. JQ + BG are working together in tells to attain a 2v1 on SoR. IRON goes 1v1 against JQ in the time slot to make them pay for collusion until the matchup is back to 1v1v1 with 2v1’s relative to map dynamics on that specific map. Coordinating with other servers is cheese tactics, everytime ICoa would whisper WARD to 2v1 SoR on a map we would walk over and sucker punch ICoa straight in the mouth.

Anyways, the fights have been good this week. Maybe next week we can go back to the 1v1v1 and other time zones actually fight each other.

Anyone have any SS of these tells from eachside to coordinate 2v1s? It is amazing the depths that all of the forum trolls go to to try to ruin the name of one another without proof to back it up.

Aside from that, to any of the people i fought south side of SoR BL, GFs all, had a great time roaming today.

Edit: apparently he deleted his post, but whatever.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Umm, who is Waha?

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

The WvW political climate has switched, JQ SEA focuses SoR now because of IRON trolls and other antics from SoR.

JQ and SoR did support one another at this time, but it is gone.

IRON has become a liability to SoR.

Whats funny is that by doing it Waha completely denies JQ the chance of winning the match up.

This is something I do not understand either. By 2vs1 BG, JQ would have a great chance at winning.

Waha is not denying JQ anything. ATM is doing the same thing that IRON can do to us. Nothing wrong with that on either side. SoR only targeting JQ is stopping us from having the chance to win. It is also stopping them at having a chance for the win as well.

You know that what JQ SEA is doing and what IRON are doing are completely different. JQ + BG are working together in tells to attain a 2v1 on SoR. IRON goes 1v1 against JQ in the time slot to make them pay for collusion until the matchup is back to 1v1v1 with 2v1’s relative to map dynamics on that specific map. Coordinating with other servers is cheese tactics, everytime ICoa would whisper WARD to 2v1 SoR on a map we would walk over and sucker punch ICoa straight in the mouth.

Anyways, the fights have been good this week. Maybe next week we can go back to the 1v1v1 and other time zones actually fight each other.

Maybe you missed the whole IRON acting like 5 year olds flooding Waha’s inbox with in game mails, though this expression of nerd rage was rather hilarious to me, it was disrespectful to a respected member of our community, I know that may not make much sense to you since you abandon any community you join but to some of us that actually matters. Hence the immense double team you are feeling.

If you want it to stop MAYBE ask IRON to stop kitten ing off and disrespecting Waha every time they get face rolled, rather than simply trying to wipe him in the field they choose to try and aggravate him out of the game just lawls…..so much kitten there idk where to start….

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Umm, who is Waha?

Attachments:

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

It’s not a troll, once I get something tangible I might post it. Until then I guess complaining I get from JQ players about coordinating a 2v1 with BG is as much evidence as I’m going to get.

Also IRON + Waha stuff is their own business, afaik they arent even fighting each other full Strength ever? Makes that kind of drama go over my head to be fair.

As far as the community thing I really tried with JQ’s community, go to the forums there and read sometime.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hattrick.7065

Hattrick.7065

Just imagine how awesome this thread would be if we had a 4 server match-up!

in Match-ups

Jubelum.3472

Well if you’re looking for proof of a double team, here’s the first photo. It shows the Borderlands at 12AM PST a couple nights ago as it was 2 nights in a row. Notice the even distribution of EB and SoR BLs while JQ and BG have all their keeps and towers in their own BL.

I’m not angry that you double team us, I’m flattered that you double team us, I’m disappointed that you lie about it and act like it’s not coordinated.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Just imagine how awesome this thread would be if we had a 4 server match-up!

So many snuggles would be had!

The LOVE asura <3