8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Just imagine how awesome this thread would be if we had a 4 server match-up!

I think the forum would blow up, let alone the actual servers o.O

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Well if you’re looking for proof of a double team, here’s the first photo. It shows the Borderlands at 12AM PST a couple nights ago as it was 2 nights in a row. Notice the even distribution of EB and SoR BLs while JQ and BG have all their keeps and towers in their own BL.

I’m not angry that you double team us, I’m flattered that you double team us, I’m disappointed that you lie about it and act like it’s not coordinated.

Please don’t make me dig up old screen shots during NA time of the same thing happening to BG for an entire week. Your weak time is your weak time, That doesn’t mean coordination, it means both servers saw you as weak and went after you.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

It’s not a troll, once I get something tangible I might post it. Until then I guess complaining I get from JQ players about coordinating a 2v1 with BG is as much evidence as I’m going to get.

Also IRON + Waha stuff is their own business, afaik they arent even fighting each other full Strength ever? Makes that kind of drama go over my head to be fair.

As far as the community thing I really tried with JQ’s community, go to the forums there and read sometime.

So yeah, word of mouth… great evidence. I heard that Iron’s GL is actually Waha’s secret lover and that they just use the game as a place to let out their frustrations with each other. I mean, I heard it from some guy so it must be true right?

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

It’s not a troll, once I get something tangible I might post it. Until then I guess complaining I get from JQ players about coordinating a 2v1 with BG is as much evidence as I’m going to get.

Also IRON + Waha stuff is their own business, afaik they arent even fighting each other full Strength ever? Makes that kind of drama go over my head to be fair.

As far as the community thing I really tried with JQ’s community, go to the forums there and read sometime.

So yeah, word of mouth… great evidence. I heard that Iron’s GL is actually Waha’s secret lover and that they just use the game as a place to let out their frustrations with each other. I mean, I heard it from some guy so it must be true right?

Wrex is James from [Choo]’s secret lover
get it right

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

This is why I was so happy when I heard about WARD and ACO moving to SoR. You guys change the matchup from JQ+SoR vs BG to proper wvw which is JQvsBGvsSoR.

Thx WARD and ACO for balancing the tier.

Imagine if they didnt move to SOR.
during NA, BG gets double team hard which make our oceanic and Sea have to recover lots of ppt. and as usual BG will be third and sor and JQ fight for first place.

AFTER, they move to sor, during NA is now a true 3 ways fight because 3 server actually have reasons to hate and kill each other instead of focusing 1 server.

last week was JQ,sor then BG, but this week it looks like BG,JQ then SoR. each server have enough coverage to win the week but they just need to play the forum right.

FA Forum Warrior

(edited by Joe.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

This is why I was so happy when I heard about WARD and ACO moving to SoR. You guys change the matchup from JQ+SoR vs BG to proper wvw which is JQvsBGvsSoR.

you know i love how some of you keep pointing out WARD and ACO moving to SOR, But leave out TKG going to BG from JQ, and then Noodles[ESOL] moving from JQ to DB then to BG. You act as if ward aco were the only ones to leave JQ

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

Imagine if they didnt move to SOR.
during NA, BG gets double team hard which make our oceanic and Sea have to recover lots of ppt. and as usual BG will be third and sor and JQ fight for first place.

AFTER, they move to sor, during NA is now a true 3 ways fight because 3 server actually have reasons to hate and kill each other instead of focusing 1 server.

last week was JQ,sor then BG, but this week it looks like BG,JQ then SoR. each server have enough coverage to win the week but they just need to play the forum right.

way to try and rewrite history but Um BG was winning before WARD/ACO/TKG left JQ for new homes.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

Umm, who is Waha?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

^ I lol’d so hard to that

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

TKG, ESOL didn’t leave JQ because they hated they community there.
WARD and ACO openly stating that they hated the JQ community is what make me happy

FA Forum Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Well if you’re looking for proof of a double team, here’s the first photo. It shows the Borderlands at 12AM PST a couple nights ago as it was 2 nights in a row. Notice the even distribution of EB and SoR BLs while JQ and BG have all their keeps and towers in their own BL.

I’m not angry that you double team us, I’m flattered that you double team us, I’m disappointed that you lie about it and act like it’s not coordinated.

That is because SoR showed weakness. So we took all of your stuff.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

Supernatural is boss.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

It’s all because of SoR players that I am sooooo bored in wvw now: they are not fun to fight at all because it takes ages to find them at first and once you find them they last to short…. Going back irl a while ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Threads were a lot quieter when BG was losing…

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

WARD and ACO openly stating that they hated the JQ community is what make me happy

leaving a server for greener pastures is still leaving a server, no matter how u wanna put it. I dont rem seeing ward or aco saying they HATED the JQ community tho, i saw them say they had issues with some ppl on the server, but that doesnt count as the community.

but thats OK joe u cherry pick the facts u want

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

It’s all because of SoR players that I am sooooo bored in wvw now: they are not fun to fight at all because it takes ages to find them at first and once you find them they last to short…. Going back irl a while ^^

Im sorry but that statement needs correction to BG keep running and SoR players are becoming bored of BG players.

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Hai kids! Stopped by to say el oh el at this thread.

I just may be back in the saddle. Better watch your backs

Cya nerds!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Stephen.9852

I never stated that, nor did anyone from WARD and Aco. I have many friends on JQ still that I still talk to and consider friends, just because we changed teams does not mean we hate everyone on the server we were on.

That being said our leaving did seem to reinvigorate certain JQ’s bloodlust in WvW, I fully approve of this.

fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Hai kids! Stopped by to say el oh el at this thread.

I just may be back in the saddle. Better watch your backs

Cya nerds!

Another person to Moa!
you will need to watch your back

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

It’s funny because apparently you think that we have a Teamspeak welcome message that says, “Get SoR only!”

Not that any server would do that. Seems totally silly.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

I believe the exact word she used in the forum was: “JQ is a toxic community”. An ex-JQ commander did in fact say that, but it got deleted already.

I never stated that, nor did anyone from WARD and Aco.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

It’s funny because apparently you think that we have a Teamspeak welcome message that says, “Get SoR only!”

Not that any server would do that. Seems totally silly.

LOL whats wrong with a server doing that plzz explain, imo if 1 server wants to focus US we will return the favor, its just common sense. Plus u wouldnt even know wut r TS said if someone from BG wouldnt be joining it

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Tonight has been quite possibly the most epic night ever in SoR history.

Nice job leading… Hopefully someone got that kid a glass of water or followed up on the BJ suggestion (maybe both) from TS.

Only complaint would be… At the 4:35 mark, that is nowhere near an 80 man map Zerg. If you think it is, then I can see why some people think we have 200 people per map.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

I believe the exact word she used in the forum was: “JQ is a toxic community”. An ex-JQ commander did in fact say that, but it got deleted already.

Yeah, was whats-her-face from WARD.

Also, only after WARD and Aco left did JQ win a recent matchup. I’m not sayin’, I’m just sayin’.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

I don’t think a lot of people saw her post because it got deleted later along with Mance’s reply.

Also, only after WARD and Aco left did JQ win a recent matchup. I’m not sayin’, I’m just sayin’.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Stephen.9852

Matchups are won based on coverage as has been explained tons of times.

WARD and Aco are not PPT guilds, they are open field fighting guilds, we’re looking for fights, not some arbitrary scoreboard number that means nothing come Friday reset. Focusing on PPT gets you burned out and leads to the game being more like a job than fun.

fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

I don’t think a lot of people saw her post because it got deleted later along with Mance’s reply.

i think i remember that post, but there was alot of heated words going back and forth, from both sides. She also said that after ppl where trolling her and her members if i remember the post correctly, and it still isnt saying they hated the JQ community

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Ahem! Its only after SoR helped by not taking their stuff for half a week is why JQ won their recent matchup. I’m not sayin’ I’m just sayin’

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I am going to clear something up. We did not hate WARD/Aco/TKG, nor did we start 2v1’ing them when they left. Alot of people wished them the best of luck on there journey to have a different experience in this game, and some did not you can’t make every happy. That is not to stay I did not want to beat them up in the field.

I still have respect for all of these guilds that have left for a new journey and always will. Lets keep the forums classy and have some good fights. /salute

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Cool fact: sor is the only server that a guild has never left from after joining since coming to t1.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Cool fact: sor is the only server that a guild has never left from after joining.

They just die quietly instead hence why SoR is known as the black hole.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Stephen.9852

I am going to clear something up. We did not hate WARD/Aco/TKG, nor did we start 2v1’ing them when they left. Alot of people wished them the best of luck on there journey to have a different experience in this game, and some did not you can’t make every happy. That is not to stay I did not want to beat them up in the field.

I still have respect for all of these guilds that have left for a new journey and always will. Lets keep the forums classy and have some good fights. /salute

+1 /salute.

fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: greenslab.9425

greenslab.9425

We love JQ! We’ll drop by JQ Garrison every now and then with cookies.

Nausarus of [ONE]
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weaselfierce.5241

Weaselfierce.5241

wow SoR does sound like a bad guy for me (because im from BG). I have to say that in the last push you guys seem to be able to use skills…GG

But isn’t this what SoR have been asking for? I remember a post from months ago asking JQ and BG not to hit each other and only hit SoR.

Also do you know JQ didnt hate SoR until when? IT was until SoR recruited ACO AND WARD. GUILDs THAT CALL JQ’S COMMUNITY TOXIC. so this is the result, you will get focused by JQ’s NA, as well as BG’s NA because we hate you. and ofc we will focus your SEA to minimize the EU timezone where IRON can pvd everything back.

“Hate” is such a strong word. How about “JQ would like to make some of you in SoR leak some moisture from them eyes and blow snot uncontrollably”

Jade Quarry – Shadow Gypsies [SG]
- Thus passed the greatest warrior of our generation -
Deathwing

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

Cool fact: sor is the only server that a guild has never left from after joining.

There is no escaping from a ‘black hole’ server

srry “the black hole” name belongs to BG tbh the name imo has always sounded cool to me but w/e

and i think ND left SOR to BG

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weaselfierce.5241

Weaselfierce.5241

Do they just disband after that?
Is SoR the end of the line?
…how sad

Jade Quarry – Shadow Gypsies [SG]
- Thus passed the greatest warrior of our generation -
Deathwing

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

T3 days seem like they were last year. I shall adjust.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Do they just disband after that?
Is SoR the end of the line?
…how sad

I was just stating a positive quality about sor not badmouthing any other server. you shouldn’t take it so negatively.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Cool fact: sor is the only server that a guild has never left from after joining since coming to t1.

BMS??
?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I was just stating a positive quality about sor not badmouthing any other server. you shouldn’t take it so negatively.

Haha please. Given the number of times you’ve personally bad mouthed BG’s community (I believe “toxic” is your word of choice) while always placing a halo on the head of your own server, are you really surprised by some of the reactions to your post? A little bit of impartiality once in awhile could go a long way towards people buying some of what you spew on these forums.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

wow SoR does sound like a bad guy for me (because im from BG). I have to say that in the last push you guys seem to be able to use skills…GG

But isn’t this what SoR have been asking for? I remember a post from months ago asking JQ and BG not to hit each other and only hit SoR.

Also do you know JQ didnt hate SoR until when? IT was until SoR recruited ACO AND WARD. GUILDs THAT CALL JQ’S COMMUNITY TOXIC. so this is the result, you will get focused by JQ’s NA, as well as BG’s NA because we hate you. and ofc we will focus your SEA to minimize the EU timezone where IRON can pvd everything back.

Good, we’ll keep on humiliating both your severs by kicking both your sorry kitten open field at the same time.

in Match-ups

Ultimaistanza.4793

Please don’t make me dig up old screen shots during NA time of the same thing happening to BG for an entire week. Your weak time is your weak time, That doesn’t mean coordination, it means both servers saw you as weak and went after you.

It’s a coordinated attack pure and simple. I mean, we’ve had guys get mistyped messages from Waha saying stuff like, “Sorry I took your Lake tower”(which is BG’s side). " Pugs keep attacking."

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I’m curious why people from SoR keep bring up a 2v1 on them…theres a lot of mixed messages. Seems like some of you say you don’t care about PPT and are only here for the fights yet the others seem so upset (for the lack of a better word) over this 2v1 situation. If you don’t care about PPT or winning the match, then why is the 2v1 even a issue? Wouldn’t that be what you want, more fights to be had as you have 2 servers to fight rather than double teaming 1?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

I said that some elements of the JQ community were toxic and harassing some of my members and requested it to be stopped. I never have and never will say that all of JQ community is toxic nor will I ever say we hate JQ because we do not hate JQ. There are still many friends that I and my guild keep intouch with. We do not wish any ill towards JQ. The blatant attempt to start drama was too obvious.

Thank you Ben for your kind words. As always much love to you and the rest of HzH.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

How can SOR care about the fights and not the PPT when all they ever do is run from fights? Sorry I should have said how can soon to be Tier 2 SOR…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I never consider it a 2v1. To me it’s always a 1v2.

@mikal – I promise I won’t run. If you don’t call on your friends when I’m about to kill you open field.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I said that some elements of the JQ community were toxic and harassing some of my members and requested it to be stopped. I never have and never will say that all of JQ community is toxic nor will I ever say we hate JQ because we do not hate JQ. There are still many friends that I and my guild keep intouch with. We do not wish any ill towards JQ. The blatant attempt to start drama was too obvious.

Thank you Ben for your kind words. As always much love to you and the rest of HzH.

I see how it is Ben gets a shout out and I’m left hanging! That’s cold ! Just cold!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

You didnt get the memo? 2v1 is this week SOR excuse. #trainingWeek is officially over.

I’m curious why people from SoR keep bring up a 2v1 on them…theres a lot of mixed messages. Seems like some of you say you don’t care about PPT and are only here for the fights yet the others seem so upset (for the lack of a better word) over this 2v1 situation. If you don’t care about PPT or winning the match, then why is the 2v1 even a issue? Wouldn’t that be what you want, more fights to be had as you have 2 servers to fight rather than double teaming 1?

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

It’s a coordinated attack pure and simple. I mean, we’ve had guys get mistyped messages from Waha saying stuff like, “Sorry I took your Lake tower”(which is BG’s side). " Pugs keep attacking."

lol, please keep going, SoR forum trolls are really trying hard today I see.

Edit: Oh, just looked at your sig, explains why.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Ultimaistanza.4793

lol, please keep going, SoR forum trolls are really trying hard today I see.

Edit: Oh, just looked at your sig, explains why.

“trying hard”, lol