8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I dont know why any of u r feeding titan the dude is nothing but a troll. Titan is the same dude who on thes forums wanted the death of the JQ server, he has said it many times.

And if anyone from TW asked for gold for that week they transfered to JQ, they were trolling you. Did you give them gold ?? no you didnt. DID you have fun with TW on your server? yes you did all you gotta do is read the thread, and you would clearly see JQ saying they wished TW stayed and how much of a blast they had.

Now about the PPT bs, there is dif strokes for different folks. I have never cared about PPt always like the battles, if that ment i had to break into towers keeps for them then i did it.

Btw wvw is stilla coverage game. When sor was winning we had the best coverage, same for BG and JQ. Only way to win facing more coverage is use the third server for a 2v1, this weeks its against SOR and who cares its wvw kitten happens.

I respect Both BG and JQ servers greatly and many of the guilds, some ppl from there servers less so. I really dislike PPl who want nothing more then to see servers IMplode and fall apart. I also hate it when ppl spread BS about someone from other servers hacking accounts

Might be getting ahead of yourself on that 2nd paragraph. Did we have fun with them? Of course, but saying we “all” wanted them to stay? I will have to disagree with you there. No disrespect to TW of course.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I dont know why any of u r feeding titan the dude is nothing but a troll. Titan is the same dude who on thes forums wanted the death of the JQ server, he has said it many times.

And if anyone from TW asked for gold for that week they transfered to JQ, they were trolling you. Did you give them gold ?? no you didnt. DID you have fun with TW on your server? yes you did all you gotta do is read the thread, and you would clearly see JQ saying they wished TW stayed and how much of a blast they had.

Now about the PPT bs, there is dif strokes for different folks. I have never cared about PPt always like the battles, if that ment i had to break into towers keeps for them then i did it.

Btw wvw is stilla coverage game. When sor was winning we had the best coverage, same for BG and JQ. Only way to win facing more coverage is use the third server for a 2v1, this weeks its against SOR and who cares its wvw kitten happens.

I respect Both BG and JQ servers greatly and many of the guilds, some ppl from there servers less so. I really dislike PPl who want nothing more then to see servers IMplode and fall apart. I also hate it when ppl spread BS about someone from other servers hacking accounts

Might be getting ahead of yourself on that 2nd paragraph. Did we have fun with them? Of course, but saying we “all” wanted them to stay? I will have to disagree with you there. No disrespect to TW of course.

i didnt say all of you did tho, i said you would see JQ wishing they would stay. I ment that as the vocal JQ on the forums who were asking TW to stay, in that thread.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Just trying to decipher these mixed messages.

Mixed messages? lol!

I wager it’s the same varying answer you get when one is asked what their favorite color is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Just trying to decipher these mixed messages.

Mixed messages? lol!

I wager it’s the same varying answer you get when one is asked what their favorite color is.

Green.

Not ifs no buts, Green.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Does anyone else find it interesting that the unofficial RP server(TC) has more GvG guilds than both BG and JQ put together.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

JQ welcomed TW? Pretty sure when the gold wasn’t going to be given, you guys just transferred across. I would also love to see this TW thread on the JQforums. Pretty sure you didn’t have access to anything when you guested over and the areas which you couldn’t see weren’t filled with such joyous responses.

In the end you had fun, JQ needed some NA help and everyone is where they need to be. But please get off your high horse thinking you’re gods gift to GW2.

[TKG] Flake

(edited by Esqi.8496)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

It’s all because of SoR players that I am sooooo bored in wvw now: they are not fun to fight at all because it takes ages to find them at first and once you find them they last to short…. Going back irl a while ^^

Titan my friend, no doubt you was bored with your own server last week given the they didnt play like usual? Keep doing that in game running, oops i mean parkour.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auroma.9126

Auroma.9126

i didnt say all of you did tho, i said you would see JQ wishing they would stay. I ment that as the vocal JQ on the forums who were asking TW to stay, in that thread.

I will agree with Jet on this. I know a lot of WvWvWers on Jade Quarry and none of them wanted TW to stay.

None of us wanted TW to come to JQ at the first place when you asked, and it was clearly told to Indo by Sassarella.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

You guys do realize you’re arguing with a TWL right, who more than likely didn’t go to JQ when TW did and has no idea what you’re talking about.

Didn’t realize TW had this many fans, they don’t even post and get all this attention. Quite a setup, TW has officially taken their trolling to a new level, they are trolling their enemy without even having to post.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

The funny thing about this all is that TKG was headhunted from JQ by BG.

ACO and WARD came over on their own to SoR. Most on SoR didn’t even know they were coming. But we are all very happy they did, they are really fun to work on a map with and they are a strong crew. Good peeps all around, fit perfectly on SoR quite frankly.

TKG,ACO,WARD all transferred on their own if funds were given to aid the transfer ONCE the move was officially started that is their own business but they all transferred on their own. They were wished the best some people will always be upset regardless of the reasons or how much you explain it to them. They did what was right for their guild(s) and that’s that.
Also Flake <3

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

There is one way to win a wvw week matchup and it’s not only open field fights but ppt. I believe even if JQ or BG are going after ppt playing wvw as it’s intended they also love to go on open fields with a goal behind it unlike SoR that focus only on open field fights without any achievements. How can people can enjoy open field fights on SoR side if they keep wiping with no clear goal nor achievement: because of this I don’t think SoR will grow anyhow to be more competitive. You are not playing the same game and you can’t win… If it happens you win some open fields fights what do you achieve? And if you love to drop bags I inform you pve is more rewarding
A friendly wvw player from BG ^^

Heard it from the horse’s mouth itself, BG doesn’t mind perma-dying long as they win the ppt/coverage war.

That is the perfect server to oppose SoR because we don’t mind losing the ppt/coverage war long as you keep feeding us your bags and tears.

Match made in heaven imho.

Really no tears sorry to disappoint you but your level of play is not that great. You are the ones to believe in your greatness but sorry you are far from impressing anyone else than yourself ^^. I find sad that you keep believing that you are overpower roxor in open field fights… and… achieving nothing else. Wish only you the best to realise how lame is it. And like I said bags are more rewarding in pve and that gamestyle might suits you better.

Titan I love your mushroom induced rants. You talk about a great level of play while server hopping to winning servers more often than most people change their pants. Everyone knows WvW comes down to coverage, and not skill, and talking of which you also know that you run away from IRON almost every tme you see us, yeah you will deny it, but we both know what happens in game.

Seeing as you struggle to understand the fights vs PPT arguement I will explain it to you. You fight every week, get the PPT and win, and what happens? nothing, you get no rewards, its reset and then it all starts again.

Think back to when you first went into WvW, you joined for the thrill of fighting against 2 other servers right? I know i did. Then you found you can fight in keeps, and towers and all over, its fun right? Now my idea of fun is looking for people and FIGHTING them. Not standing for hours in a keep waiting on a arrow cart, not trying to ninja a tower and then run away when I see defenders come, but fighting.

If you now dont understand wanting to play for fun, ignore what i said, tell us all how great you are with your imagined victories, and enjoy running to your keep every time you see some one from another server because it will all be worth it right up to reset.

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I will agree with Jet on this. I know a lot of WvWvWers on Jade Quarry and none of them wanted TW to stay.

None of us wanted TW to come to JQ at the first place when you asked, and it was clearly told to Indo by Sassarella.

Asking wasn’t exactly the right word they basically said we are coming help us transfer we said no and they still came over. Some players enjoyed playing with TW some didn’t. There is still a large core of players on JQ who were there at launch playing with TW so they were among the vocal minority of people praising TW coming to JQ and begging them to stay. But to say the majority of JQ wanted them to stay is a large overstatement. We actually lost out on a few transfer guilds because of TW’s reputation.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

The funny thing about this all is that TKG was headhunted from JQ by BG.

ACO and WARD came over on their own to SoR.

I guess these descriptions are just a matter of perspective.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Actually it’s quite old, EU has been there for months.

NA is always late to the party. People should start playing for the fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I also find it funny with all the chest pumping SOR does about how it’s respectful and doesn’t pay for guilds etc. I was still on JQ when TW transferred for a week or 2 when SOR dropped down to T2. Sure it was for better fights, but to ask or demand that JQ pay for their transfer? Quite funny actually. The post is still there, sitting in the JQ leadership section with Indo’s requests.

I enjoy GW2, I enjoy the fights from all servers.. but seriously these threads are just….

In relation to gold buying guilds :-

In general, JQ is not in the business of buying guilds. However, individual guilds are at free liberty to do what they like.

JQ’s recruitment’s driving force is to get guilds that want to join a server that can remain loyal to the JQ server. It is for these reason why we have the strongest core guild and players. In the end this will benefit all guilds in JQ.

Whilst we understand and are aware that gold is being flashed to guilds to transfer over, the Wagon mentality has caused so many servers to crash in the end.

-HoD
-SBI
-SoS
-DB

Are just some of the examples.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

SoR loves both BG and JQ. Hopefully we stay together forever.

What a trio we make <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jonto.2160

Jonto.2160

SoR loves both BG and JQ. Hopefully we stay together forever.

What a trio we make <3

Like a married couple… err….sorta

I believe in cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Does anyone else find it interesting that the unofficial RP server(TC) has more GvG guilds than both BG and JQ put together.

Not surprised at all since we all know there ppt based servers. Gvgs are a great way to improve ur guild’s open field prowess. It’s too bad we don’t see more willing to put ppt on hold and have some fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Tonight has been quite possibly the most epic night ever in SoR history.

Good to see BG doing what it does best! Never have I seen a server so willing to submit its bags in such wealth regardless of the time zone. Don’t ever change BG!

So it is either “BG runs away from fights and into towers” or “BG willing to submit it’s bags”.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Tonight has been quite possibly the most epic night ever in SoR history.

Good to see BG doing what it does best! Never have I seen a server so willing to submit its bags in such wealth regardless of the time zone. Don’t ever change BG!

So it is either “BG runs away from fights and into towers” or “BG willing to submit it’s bags”.

Yes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Fuzzion,

I was on SBI before its collapse I often think about the causes. I need to understand what is your definition of bandwagon or the wagon mentality before we can proceed to have a decent discussion.

FW

Whilst we understand and are aware that gold is being flashed to guilds to transfer over, the Wagon mentality has caused so many servers to crash in the end.

-HoD
-SBI
-SoS
-DB

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Hello Fuzzion,

I was on SBI before its collapse I often think about the causes. I need to understand what is your definition of bandwagon or the wagon mentality before we can proceed to have a decent discussion.

FW

-HoD
-SBI
-SoS
-DB

The bandwagon effect is a well documented form of groupthink in behavioral science and has many applications. The general rule is that conduct or beliefs spread among people, as fads and trends clearly do, with “the probability of any individual adopting it increasing with the proportion who have already done so”.1 As more people come to believe in something, others also “hop on the bandwagon” regardless of the underlying evidence.

The tendency to follow the actions or beliefs of others can occur because individuals directly prefer to conform, or because individuals derive information from others. Both explanations have been used for evidence of conformity in psychological experiments. For example, social pressure has been used to explain Asch’s conformity experiments,2 and information has been used to explain Sherif’s autokinetic experiment.3 – From

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect

Its a well documented theory

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I also find it funny with all the chest pumping SOR does about how it’s respectful and doesn’t pay for guilds etc. I was still on JQ when TW transferred for a week or 2 when SOR dropped down to T2. Sure it was for better fights, but to ask or demand that JQ pay for their transfer? Quite funny actually. The post is still there, sitting in the JQ leadership section with Indo’s requests.

I enjoy GW2, I enjoy the fights from all servers.. but seriously these threads are just….

In general, JQ is not in the business of buying guilds. However, individual guilds are at free liberty to do what they like.

JQ’s recruitment’s driving force is to get guilds that want to join a server that can remain loyal to the JQ server. It is for these reason why we have the strongest core guild and players. In the end this will benefit all guilds in JQ.

-HoD
-SBI
-SoS
-DB

Fuzzion you are completely wrong on this point.

SoS fell not because it was a bandwagon but because it was the exact opposite.

SoS had good even coverage and it’s guilds were ahead of the meta of the time, but was dependent completely on; AoI, Agg, FoE, Tysm, MERC.

But it fell down when 2/4 main NA guilds abandoned it, leading to a severely outnumbered NA timezone and a Oc timezone logging in to -90 ppt (paper) only to be outmanned 4:1 on every map come SEA.

To mention the mega stack that JQ was becoming at the time and basically half of SoS had to go BG to even begin to possibly counter how large JQ had become. It took quite a while for BG to get it’s first win against JQ and was months later before BG began to be able to win again. I would say JQ’s transfers destroyed SoS, not this mythic “bandwagon effect”.

@Fannwong – WM vs MERC vs FoO was the T1 dynamic back when SBI fell, I believe it was the removal of WM from this dynamic which was the fall of SBI. Indeed was not any form of “bandwagon” I find it hypocritical of a JQer to call any server a bandwagon server.

REF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqIV6oFL2w0

This video shows what happened to SBI every day when SBI was imploding.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Out of curiosity who has more T1 golds, BG or JQ now?

It will be interesting to see who will have the most golds between the 2 for the old meta before they change it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

It will be interesting to see who will have the most golds between the 2 for the old meta before they change it.

I still think Jade Q

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

/salute HL for the fights tonight
T1 needs more guilds GvGing!

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

/salute HL for the fights tonight
T1 needs more guilds GvGing!

Glad to see another JQ guild getting into the GvG scene.

I was watching from the side and those were some good fights.

/salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Hey this is a serious question and not a troll about EU time slot, what ever happened to KISS from SOR? I havent seen them on at all for a while now.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

JQ had won before RNG. Now , taking only tier 1 scores into consideration and not the tier-free calculation, JQ is still winning.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

People need to shut the hell up already. Seriously, this is pathetic, LOL.

Looking for 1v1s. Whisper me in game…don’t post on the forums I rarely read this crap anymore.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

Hardly. This is just a tribute to the people who participated in that SOR Garrison siege that night; whether they be from SOR, BG or JQ.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Looking for 1v1s. Whisper me in game…don’t post on the forums I rarely read this crap anymore.

Im at work but i would mind a 1v1 in 5 hours.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

XxNoahxX.7813

Hardly. This is just a tribute to the people who participated in that SOR Garrison siege that night; whether they be from SOR, BG or JQ.

Ok thanks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Would or wouldn’t? :P

in Match-ups

XxNoahxX.7813

Fuzzion
Tell the guy go to spvp 1v1 arena server. That is his home. One of my mates spent 80%+ of his gw2 gaming hours in 1v1 inside of HoM on all classes, since last aug. Whisper me if he wants to recieve more shame. I want to be there and better record the matchs.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Would or wouldn’t? :P

My bad. I meant wouldnt. SOrry working at at the moment.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

@Fuzzion, SF is composed of primarily ex SBI players and guilds, none of us ever paid another team to transfer there. Transfers were still free.

@SBI imploding times, youtube search SF SBI chronicles, all of those videos were post WM leaving. A lot of us on the server still had a blast regardless of ppt or certain once wvw teams turned pve or inactive

@the guilds leaving JQ, they all left on their own accord. As far as the “toxic” word utilization to describe the JQ community, it was harsh and phrased improperly. This issue was resolved publicly by the poster. I would say that overall I dont see hate for the old teams that were on JQ, more like a sibling rivalry with something to prove. I know I go full throttle against Aco/Ward/Esol/Tkg. They are all good competition and worth the fights. Hell Im glad I finally got face time with TW a couple times this week. I usually get stuck on a different objective for xyz reasons.

All in all I think everyone is still enjoying the competition that we try to bring each other. If we werent WvW would be completely empty. It is each other on the other servers that keep us all coming back during our active days. We all give each other a different outlook on aspects of this game and assists with the consistent forcing of improvements of community building, fighting, communication, guild strategies, and new crap we do for science against one another. I think overall the game is pretty kitten good and thats only because of the thought processes we bring to the table against one another to keep things fresh.

Aaaanyway, we will see you all out there as usual, lets get prepped for reset night with a ton of drinks and drunken commanders all round tomorrow

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

@Fuzzion, SF is composed of primarily ex SBI players and guilds, none of us ever paid another team to transfer there. Transfers were still free.

@SBI imploding times, youtube search SF SBI chronicles, all of those videos were post WM leaving. A lot of us on the server still had a blast regardless of ppt or certain once wvw teams turned pve or inactive

@the guilds leaving JQ, they all left on their own accord. As far as the “toxic” word utilization to describe the JQ community, it was harsh and phrased improperly. This issue was resolved publicly by the poster. I would say that overall I dont see hate for the old teams that were on JQ, more like a sibling rivalry with something to prove. I know I go full throttle against Aco/Ward/Esol/Tkg. They are all good competition and worth the fights. Hell Im glad I finally got face time with TW a couple times this week. I usually get stuck on a different objective for xyz reasons.

All in all I think everyone is still enjoying the competition that we try to bring each other. If we werent WvW would be completely empty. It is each other on the other servers that keep us all coming back during our active days. We all give each other a different outlook on aspects of this game and assists with the consistent forcing of improvements of community building, fighting, communication, guild strategies, and new crap we do for science against one another. I think overall the game is pretty kitten good and thats only because of the thought processes we bring to the table against one another to keep things fresh.

Aaaanyway, we will see you all out there as usual, lets get prepped for reset night with a ton of drinks and drunken commanders all round tomorrow

PRAISE JEDSUS!

but seriously bored at work

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Fuzzion,

Thanks for taking the time to explain. By that definition SBI wasn’t a bandwagon server. As Magikarp has stated, the departure of War Machine, a key guild in SEA time precipitated the downfall of SBI. SF the other large guild was left alone holding NA. Perhaps you can enquire Jed about the history of SBI?

FW

Hello Fuzzion,

FW

-HoD
-SBI
-SoS
-DB

The bandwagon effect is a well documented form of groupthink in behavioral science and has many applications. The general rule is that conduct or beliefs spread among people, as fads and trends clearly do, with “the probability of any individual adopting it increasing with the proportion who have already done so”.1 As more people come to believe in something, others also “hop on the bandwagon” regardless of the underlying evidence.

The tendency to follow the actions or beliefs of others can occur because individuals directly prefer to conform, or because individuals derive information from others. Both explanations have been used for evidence of conformity in psychological experiments. For example, social pressure has been used to explain Asch’s conformity experiments,2 and information has been used to explain Sherif’s autokinetic experiment.3 – From

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

SBI as a bandwagon server would almost be laughable. There was one point that we did get a lot of transfers during free transfers, but I think that was near October, right before LoD left for another game. At this point we were doing better but not always a first place server. I think I remember 1 full week of, wow we got maps filled, then it went away as quickly as it came. The majority of teams that really stuck it out in WvW are now all on either JQ or SoR and still on either server. Those teams were loyal to the server longer than they all should have been due to roster health issues you may see in some from time to time.

Thats just a glimpse of stuff that happened.. Doesnt really matter these days, seems everyone is happy where they ended up

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

-HoD
-SBI
-SoS
-DB

Fuzzion you are completely wrong on this point.

SoS fell not because it was a bandwagon but because it was the exact opposite.

SoS had good even coverage and it’s guilds were ahead of the meta of the time, but was dependent completely on; AoI, Agg, FoE, Tysm, MERC.

But it fell down when 2/4 main NA guilds abandoned it, leading to a severely outnumbered NA timezone and a Oc timezone logging in to -90 ppt (paper) only to be outmanned 4:1 on every map come SEA.

To mention the mega stack that JQ was becoming at the time and basically half of SoS had to go BG to even begin to possibly counter how large JQ had become. It took quite a while for BG to get it’s first win against JQ and was months later before BG began to be able to win again. I would say JQ’s transfers destroyed SoS, not this mythic “bandwagon effect”.

@Fannwong – WM vs MERC vs FoO was the T1 dynamic back when SBI fell, I believe it was the removal of WM from this dynamic which was the fall of SBI. Indeed was not any form of “bandwagon” I find it hypocritical of a JQer to call any server a bandwagon server.

REF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqIV6oFL2w0

This video shows what happened to SBI every day when SBI was imploding.

100% agree with your points, don’t forget there was also ND (newly arrived), AFS, OCX, ZN, Fang, DoP, some TS (shadow of them former selves), and a few other guilds.

I wish PRX came back home to SoS after their European adventure
If they returned to a competition, they might not have retired so fast.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I wish PRX came back home to SoS after their European adventure If they returned to a competition, they might not have retired so fast.

Is that really what they were after? It appeared to me that they disappeared just as serious competition (namely, Blackgate and the reinforced SoR) appeared over the horizon.

Not trolling, I’m genuinely curious.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sungak Alkandenes.1369

Sungak Alkandenes.1369

Morning all,
Just wanted to thank those who were on JQ-BL last night. Had a great time, even if I could only be on for two hours (before heading to work).

I don’t normally post over here, but the number of smaller scale fights (1v1, 2v2) was refreshing. And it made a nice counterpoint for once vs the occasional ‘Benny Hill’ type chase that occurs when a mob tries to take me out. ;-) Currently it’s about a 50-60% success rate for escaping, which is better than it was when I started using the current character as the WvW ’main. ’

Again, thanks all. Fun night. <3

“The Meta Game does not stop at the game. Ever.” — Me
I like to view MMOs through the lazy eye of a Systems Admin, and the critical eye of a
Project Manager. You’ve been warned. ;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stenia.9623

Stenia.9623

i hope next matchup is going to be BG , JQ and TC cause SOR isn’t tier 1 material anymore .

this post is complete trash, SoR is the only other server that has enough coverage for t1

“Jade Quarry overstacked in TKG timezone”

Necro Class Lead for Night Shift [NS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jinxy.8457

jinxy.8457

Oceanix [OCX]

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Hello Fuzzion,

Thanks for taking the time to explain. By that definition SBI wasn’t a bandwagon server. As Magikarp has stated, the departure of War Machine, a key guild in SEA time precipitated the downfall of SBI. SF the other large guild was left alone holding NA. Perhaps you can enquire Jed about the history of SBI?

FW

Hello Fuzzion,

FW

-HoD
-SBI
-SoS
-DB

Your argument is possibly valid. No denying that.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

DISCLAIMER:- All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. That being said, some names have been changed to protect the real identitys of the original fictitious characters.
On a guild char, some where in Guild Wars 2:-

Starscream: hi guys
Wrex: hey slacker
Oeps Rolls Necro: Go away star, no one likes you
Starscream: you will never guess what, I heard where the BG joke of calling us Irun come from
Lord Asura: <.<
Starscream: I got a whisper from Titun, and he tells me that he made it up. Whenever he sees a IRON tag in WvW, he got so scared that he would shout “I run” on TS, and flee to the nearest keep, or some times even to the spawn.
Cosmic Force: WTF star? hahahahaha
Wrex: lololololololol
Oeps Rolls Necro: lmao, so it spread across the whole server because now they all shout it?
Seth: what the kitten star, kitten kitten titun kittening kitten parkour kitten potato!
Starscream: no idea what you just said seth
Shifty protects: .Wrex I`m thinking of asking cuddlez to meet me IRL, shes so awesome, but i`m scared wrex, how should i go about it?
Seth: hahahahahahahahahaha
Oeps Rolls Necro: thats priceless shifty lol
Shifty Protects: OMG……………………………………………………
Wrex: Screen shot!
Lord Asura: Shifty you told us that she was your girlfriend already, so whats the problem?
Cosmic Force: yeah shifty, is she your girlfriend or was you lying?
Shifty protects: what, yeah, no, errr…………………… i hate you guys
Starscream: shifty you know I`m posting this convo on the forums because of what titun said, right?
Shifty protects: OMG star, please dont post this bit about cuddlez, I dont want to ruin my chances
Starscream: I wont shifty, wouldnt do that to you buddy

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

DISCLAIMER:- All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. That being said, some names have been changed to protect the real identitys of the original fictitious characters.
On a guild char, some where in Guild Wars 2:-

Starscream: hi guys
Wrex: hey slacker
Oeps Rolls Necro: Go away star, no one likes you
Starscream: you will never guess what, I heard where the BG joke of calling us Irun come from
Lord Asura: <.<
Starscream: I got a whisper from Titun, and he tells me that he made it up. Whenever he sees a IRON tag in WvW, he got so scared that he would shout “I run” on TS, and flee to the nearest keep, or some times even to the spawn.
Cosmic Force: WTF star? hahahahaha
Wrex: lololololololol
Oeps Rolls Necro: lmao, so it spread across the whole server because now they all shout it?
Seth: what the kitten star, kitten kitten titun kittening kitten parkour kitten potato!
Starscream: no idea what you just said seth
Sneaky Shifty: .Wrex I`m thinking of asking cuddlez to meet me IRL, shes so awesome, but i`m scared wrex, how should i go about it?
Seth: hahahahahahahahahaha
Oeps Rolls Necro: thats priceless shifty lol
Sneaky Shifty: OMG……………………………………………………
Wrex: Screen shot!
Lord Asura: Shifty you told us that she was your girlfriend already, so whats the problem?
Cosmic Force: yeah shifty, is she your girlfriend or was you lying?
Sneaky Shifty: what, yeah, no, errr…………………… i hate you guys
Starscream: shifty you know I`m posting this convo on the forums because of what titun said, right?
Sneaky Shifty: OMG star, please dont post this bit about cuddlez, I dont want to ruin my chances
Starscream: I wont shifty, wouldnt do that to you buddy

but star… you promised shifty!

Well isn’t this just awkward to say the least………..

Star you fail at keeping promises! Or is it just promises to Shifty?!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Well it depends, if i find breaking the promise funny, then all bets are off >:)
Dont be too kitten shifty, he did try to be discreet about his feelings for you.