8/16 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

What happened Mag, i used to like to fight your small man groups but all you guys want to do lately is server blob i am disappoint.

Maguumas blobs are so big I get #MagLag

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

What happened Mag, i used to like to fight your small man groups but all you guys want to do lately is server blob i am disappoint.

It’s called “even numbers”. This might be a new concept for you, but please get used to it.

I am not complaining about even numbers. I am also bummed when we massively outnumber our opponents. Personally i like to do small group play the most so blobbing in general doesn’t sit well with me, but thanks for your hostility- it is always refreshing.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Dunno who you are but it’s kittening hilarious hearing TC or DB complain about blobbing.

Nice job getting owned by MM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbvjWD0W4SU

I’m glad i could make you laugh but perhaps you should consider the possibility that there are groups on TC who want small group play hmm? or is that too much to handle?

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Dunno who you are but it’s kittening hilarious hearing TC or DB complain about blobbing.

I’m glad i could make you laugh but perhaps you should consider the possibility that there are groups on TC who want small group play hmm? or is that too much to handle?

Haha, you’re too cute! Get owned.

Also you may call it “blobbing” but despite using a gimmick build, we’re wiping guild groups bigger than us and while being outmanned. Trying to insult us only makes the people we wiped look so much worse.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Haha, you’re too cute! Get owned.

I miss the days where we would fight opponents with a mutual sense of respect and good sportsmanship. A game’s pvp community will endure polarization but not the regression of maturity (this is concerning quality and not popularity of course).

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Welcome to Maguuma. May I take your coat?

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

He’s TC – Most of the core DB WvWers don’t care about fighting zergblobs, some of us have figured them out

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I miss the days where we would fight opponents with a mutual sense of respect and good sportsmanship. A game’s pvp community will endure polarization but not the regression of maturity (this is concerning quality and not popularity of course).

You must be new to the internet…

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

He’s TC – Most of the core DB WvWers don’t care about fighting zergblobs, some of us have figured them out

Send the message to him then. TC has been in this tier for how long? And he’s complaining about blobbing during a server’s prime? And if he’s talking about just now, he’s also complaining about 10 minion master necros who are wiping groups twice their size. Minion masters should never wipe anything.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Send the message to him then. TC has been in this tier for how long? And he’s complaining about blobbing during a server’s prime? And if he’s talking about just now, he’s also complaining about 10 minion master necros who are wiping groups twice their size. Minion masters should never wipe anything.

Zealotry does you a disservice. I am lamenting the fact that i have in the past enjoyed fighting maguumas smaller groups especially as someone who likes to do stuff like solo roam and that as of today in this match-up i have been seeing them less and less. I know how to fight in large groups and with large groups, but i personally find small group fights more enjoyable.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Zealotry does you a disservice. I am lamenting the fact that i have in the past enjoyed fighting maguumas smaller groups especially as someone who likes to do stuff like solo roam and that as of today in this match-up i have been seeing them less and less. I know how to fight in large groups and with large groups, but i personally find small group fights more enjoyable.

So do I. Mag offers plenty of small group fights. But you can’t act like zerging around is something new.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

I know how to fight in large groups and with large groups, but i personally find small group fights more enjoyable.

Then you’re in the wrong tier.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

So do I. Mag offers plenty of small group fights. But you can’t act like zerging around is something new.

Did i? or is your bias showing.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Did i? or is your bias showing.

I miss the days….

Now quit QQing and l2p. If you really wanted small fights all the time you wouldn’t be in this tier.

You know me so well do you? I have a lot of friends on TC, friendships i won’t trade for fights that suit my tastes but that doesn’t mean i shouldn’t mourn the death of anything but blind server blobbing. Keep up your pvforuming though, gives me something to read that is at least a PASS at entertainment.

Also if you are going to try and misquote someone at least try harder, i mean come on dude the post is just a few above your fraud. GG.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Sorry, this was freakin’ hilarious.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

^^Glad you like it. Just more evidence of our supreme tactics.

I’m going to see if I can’t get one going on Piken. At the very least it should freak Vizunah out :p (You wanna see blobs? Hooboy, hahaha).

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

^^Glad you like it. Just more evidence of our supreme tactics.

I’m going to see if I can’t get one going on Piken. At the very least it should freak Vizunah out :p (You wanna see blobs? Hooboy, hahaha).

It’s really, really fun. People are too scared to engage you because they have NO idea how you have that many people with you. My favorite video is of [RET] running away from us.

Also while running that spec, it’s really hard to target the actual necro so you just aoe everything and they melt because they’re busy hitting a minion.

There was also a KN (I think it was) guy complaining about the “mag zerg of 40+” hiding in ogre houses in EBG when we first did this. It was only 7 of us. Beautiful.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

CERN are looking for 10v10 GvG’s please contact me in game thanks

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

So, the self proclaimed #1 NA guild gets hilariously wiped, realizes they suck, then joins the DB TS to figure out where we are so they can avoid us?

Zero respect Agg… zero.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

So, the self proclaimed #1 NA guild gets hilariously wiped, realizes they suck, then joins the DB TS to figure out where we are so they can avoid us?

Zero respect Agg… zero.

Oh hi rB. Wanna talk about how you wiped 4x to minion masters?

But thanks for fighting us so many times though. We enjoyed and appreciated it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Zero respect Agg… zero.

http://gw2gvg.com/leaderboard.php?r=na
http://gw2gvg.com/guild.php?id=29

They certainly didn’t win all those matches by saying they’re the best.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

rB running without TG or EA blob???

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Zero respect Agg… zero.

You mean 80v30? gotcha bro

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

This thread is turning into the twilight zone. Mag is happy with the massive nightly zergs, DB and TC complaining.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

rB running without TG or EA blob???

EP runs without TSL/CERN etc etc pugs omniblob?

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I personally didn’t like the …underhanded.. things going on tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Hello here, warsock.. commander of DB “Blobzerg” Yeah we had 63. Exact numbers messaged to me by jericho. I have no idea how many agg had, I know TC had a que regardless. I just wanted to get the map back and people showed up. Just to clear the record. I had a ton of respect for agg before this. I even asked jericho for advise a few times on how to get better. Granted rB is in fact not a GvG guild we actively attempt to improve our game every day.

All of this BS aside. Agg joining DB TS and trolling was beyond wtf. Have some self respect. Everyone knows agg is good but you cant have your cake and eat it. My 63 man blob zerg will beat you every single time. I don’t care how good you are. Its easy to opportunistically wipe people in open field with people in teamspeak. You have shown many times how good agg is with GvGs why stoop to such levels for basic WvW?

and to whoever the random dude is who keeps claiming to wipe rB. I think you got the non raid day up level zerg. Pics or it did not happen.

Also also also, jericho if you are a real man lets have a word on TS.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Hello here, warsock.. commander of DB “Blobzerg” Yeah we had 63. Exact numbers messaged to me by jericho. I have no idea how many agg had, I know TC had a que regardless. I just wanted to get the map back and people showed up. Just to clear the record. I had a ton of respect for agg before this. I even asked jericho for advise a few times on how to get better. Granted rB is in fact not a GvG guild we actively attempt to improve our game every day.

All of this BS aside. Agg joining DB TS and trolling was beyond wtf. Have some self respect. Everyone knows agg is good but you cant have your cake and eat it. My 63 man blob zerg will beat you every single time. I don’t care how good you are. Its easy to opportunistically wipe people in open field with people in teamspeak. You have shown many times how good agg is with GvGs why stoop to such levels for basic WvW?

and to whoever the random dude is who keeps claiming to wipe rB. I think you got the non raid day up level zerg. Pics or it did not happen.

FIGHTAN WORDS! I LIVE FOR THIS DRAMA.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Taking all voice chat 1v1’s please contact iAmTheDuke.6201

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Please tell me we took screens or a video of the wipes oh plz oh plz.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

All [Agg] did was move to Green Borderlands Team 1 channel, and got instant banned.
We were going to have a good time leading on your teamspeak in a seperate channel while fighting you, what are you so upset about?

Have a good day sir

Attachments:

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

(edited by PredatoR.5247)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angel.6085

Angel.6085

All [Agg] did was move to Green Borderlands Team 1 channel, and got instant banned.
We were going to have a good time leading on your teamspeak in a seperate channel while fighting you, what are you so upset about?

Have a good day sir

Bull and you know it, Jericho was responding to Warsock via PM specifically to things he said in TS. You guys dropped class tonight big time. What’s the most pathetic is that you didn’t even need to spy on TS to be good but you did anyway and your leader dropped class horribly. Whatever respect you had for the skill you have is gone. It’s a shame, but nothing to dwell on.

And to the guild who keeps talking about wiping us, congrats on wiping an up level zerg of level 20’s who you STILL had to pick off the slow pokes one by one to get the group of about 15 lvl 20’s and 2 lvl 80’s down enough to make it manageable for you. :P

YB>DB>BG>SOR>TC>BG>FA>DB>SOS>BP Guardian
Formerly [rB], [OPED], [Choo]
Guild Leader [DN] Digital Nemesis

(edited by Angel.6085)

in Match-ups

PredatoR.5247

Have a good day sir

Bull and you know it, Jericho was responding to Warsock via PM specifically to things he said in TS. You guys dropped class tonight big time. What’s the most pathetic is that you didn’t even need to spy on TS to be good but you did anyway and your leader dropped class horribly. Whatever respect you had for the skill you have is gone. It’s a shame, but nothing to dwell on.

And to AoN who keeps talking about wiping us, congrats on wiping an up level zerg of level 20’s who you STILL had to pick off the slow pokes one by one to get the group of about 15 lvl 20’s and 2 lvl 80’s down enough to make it manageable for you. :P

You act as if [Agg] doesn’t have friends on DB
we were on the server before and are friendly with a lot of guilds there. As if people didn’t tell me what you were saying and informing me of how many people you actually had.
You tried to lie saying you only had 48, when you had close to 70.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Zero respect Agg… zero.

I highly doubt this

Hi from NYC, ill be here for a couple days

P.S. someone for the love of god upload some GvGs. Gotta have something to watch

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Angel.6085

You act as if [Agg] doesn’t have friends on DB
we were on the server before and are friendly with a lot of guilds there. As if people didn’t tell me what you were saying and informing me of how many people you actually had.
You tried to lie saying you only had 48, when you had close to 70.

I’m aware of Agg’s friends on DB, I have a few in Agg. The numbers of 48 were for our guild which were quite accurate. We can’t help if people follow too. :P

The problem is that, friend or not, DB “friends” of Agg in our TS are still in fact spies, and it still plays down on Agg more than anything.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

These guys are on Piken and I love watching them fight. They typically run 15 only. Thought you all might find it interesting to see a clip from them:

http://youtu.be/dSrMVTcRP2o

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Have a good day sir

So you call sending 3 ppl in to make noises in TS while warsock was commanding vs Agg and sending multiple PM’s to him about how you know where we are because you have spies in our TS a “good time”???

Sad that “top tier” guilds and servers need to spy on TS to even have a chance…I guess some people just can’t handle losing.

[rB] JoKeR

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

These guys are on Piken and I love watching them fight. They typically run 15 only. Thought you all might find it interesting to see a clip from them:

Get outta here love

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

PredatoR.5247

You had a spy in TeamSpeak feeding you everything War Sock said. Originally it was one spy, who when we moved to another channel renamed himself to ‘Onahti’. After having to reverify everybody in channel we finally caught him and banned him. Then you send in ‘Sam’ and ’D’Jasper’ who start yelling in the channel over the top of War Sock. Then you yourself (‘J E R I C O’) join and we have to ban you, followed by Filth, Changelings, Kyotie, Kevyn Sorbo, blackhowling, Fabo, Cozert, Nfn and TheKilling. Before denying any of these are yours, I believe you included a screenshot of your guild showing several of them by name:

!https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/96572/gw201.jpg!

How the hell would I send in 2 people to yell if we all got banned

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Get outta here love

Haha no :p …. It’s a good example of how 15 defeat massive blobs … And these guys will be touring NA soon … So should probably take a gander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Does rB have a public forum policy? If not, I’d suggest one..

and this isn’t chest-thumping over a 60+ wipe over 28 people?? lol

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Just another “Hackgate” guild showing their true colors….

[rB] JoKeR

in Match-ups

Angel.6085

The one got banned, the others did the rest, then they were all banned. It would have been better just to admit you were acting less than classy and move on from it. The denial of facts compounds everything.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Can we take this to the DB forums? Leave these forums for the GvG vids cause that is all I want ATM. SOMEOME POST ONE

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

I want to chest-thump over beating 28 ppl with 43, can someone send me info on how to apply to that guild? Ty

Im just honest. I will not claim that rB is better than AGG at GvG or open field. We are sexy though. If I need 60 to beat them so be it. In the mean time I will work with my guildies, grow, get better, and eventually GvG

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

PredatoR.5247

Can we take this to the DB forums? Leave these forums for the GvG vids cause that is all I want ATM. SOMEOME POST ONE

This man is a boss

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kubb.9764

Kubb.9764

I want to chest-thump over beating 28 ppl with 43, can someone send me info on how to apply to that guild? Ty

Im just honest. I will not claim that rB is better than AGG at GvG or open field. We are sexy though. If I need 60 to beat them so be it. In the mean time I will work with my guildies, grow, get better, and eventually GvG

Congrats

Asura

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Can we take this to the DB forums? Leave these forums for the GvG vids cause that is all I want

And I want more Agg drama in my thread, so please continue.

in Match-ups

Posted by: stevie.4187

stevie.4187

Hhhahahajahahahagaggag dramaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Commander Kid Inkk
[LAST] SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: stevie.4187

stevie.4187

People hatin on Agg :s. lol