8/16 FA/CD/EB

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Lets make EB jp a thing again. Come if you want duels and tell your friends.

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

APS is looking for guilds to GvG with Please mail “Silo Menel” or “delune” in game if your guild is interested.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Hello everyone, great week so far. EV has been having lots of fun despite only running with two players. Call me crazy but it seems that more and more people break away from the zerg (or maybe it’s just my timezone). Anyway, we are still very much looking for mainly 2v2’s but also 3v3’s.

Have fun and cya in-game.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Saw some outstanding movement in SMC and EB BL by [EK], last night, [Hawk] as well.

Pure magic, if you ask me.

Well done, and nicely played. Looking forward to more!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Saw some outstanding movement in SMC and EB BL by [EK], last night, [Hawk] as well.

Hey thanks, we appreciate the compliment. It was my first night running my Guild as just my Guild since I got back from my vacation, and with school having started, my numbers were quite down. We ran from 20-25 last night most of the night, but I was really happy with the new tactics and whatnots that my guys had worked on.

Great fights from [Hawk], [RET], [NERF], [RAM], [HOPE] and the other 2 or 3 Guilds I missed. We may have been outnumbered most of the night, but I hope that we gave y’all some good fights.

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

That was the biggest Voltron i’ve ever seen in EB BL last night. I computer just about exploded. Was a little sad to be honest, three full sized guilds vs one.

the fight with [EK] was funtimes though

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Hey thanks, we appreciate the compliment. It was my first night running my Guild as just my Guild since I got back from my vacation, and with school having started, my numbers were quite down. We ran from 20-25 last night most of the night, but I was really happy with the new tactics and whatnots that my guys had worked on.

Great fights from [Hawk], [RET], [NERF], [RAM], [HOPE] and the other 2 or 3 Guilds I missed. We may have been outnumbered most of the night, but I hope that we gave y’all some good fights.

WTF……really most skilled groups look for the 15-20 range.

You are a zerg nothing more.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

EB vs CD FIGHT!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

EB vs CD FIGHT!

nah brah we’re in pveee gettin achiveeeys

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

[NERF] only had like seven people, about half roaming around on their own, 4 if you count only those on voice comms. So I guess we gave good fights, but it felt more like just giving loot bags to overwhelming numbers, like the 3-NERF yolo rush of your flank north of longview. I missed recording at least one of these good fights. /shrug

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

Please do try and take 15-20 and beat a 60+ man zerg. <3. Not as easy as it looks.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havoc.4680

Havoc.4680

Please do try and take 15-20 and beat a 60+ man zerg. <3. Not as easy as it looks.

[SIC], [APS] and [HOPE] do that nightly

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Gismor just gvg with the lovely guilds of FA already kitten you! </3

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

[SIC], [APS] and [HOPE] do that nightly

Then I guess [EK] is trash. My bad.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

No, don’t say such awful things

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I see most people told you its already possible, and I will direct you to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsxhITzz39o

and

Amins has a few more of GF killing zergs.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

I see most people told you its already possible, and I will direct you to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsxhITzz39o

and

Amins has a few more of GF killing zergs.

It’s easy to kill massive forces when using a choke and/or siege, I’ve done it plenty of times. What’s hard is doing it in open field, against organized blobs. Fighting pug groups is easy, fighting good organized forces in open field, not so much. We’re working on getting better at it.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

EB vs CD FIGHT!

CD #1 PvE Server NA!

Attachments:

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Thanks for the battles PK! You guys are pretty solid

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

LOL I see Anet didn’t want GF vs SIC today

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

SIC getting handled

:(

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

I"m still kitten’ stuck at LOADING>

/wrists

No GvG fo meh…. mabye I shouldn’t bash Anet so much and they might let me play ‘thier’ game.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I"m still kitten’ stuck at LOADING>

/wrists

No GvG fo meh…. mabye I shouldn’t bash Anet so much and they might let me play ‘thier’ game.

Not missing much GF is up 4-0

7-0

(edited by Jinks.2057)

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eypheha.5831

Eypheha.5831

It’s bad enough that we have to put up with this match up system that fails to consider so many faults, but now I get to watch an FA players walk through walls into a keep…walked right through the wall, attacked me and I couldn’t even touch him, not a bit…like he was frigin invulnerable. I suppose it’s futile to try to even discuss this with Anet. They’d want a video, like I’m suppose to be a normal player who has each second of the game I play…FOR FUN…on a video feed as evidentiary documentation.

Bunch of crap…!!!!!!!!

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

EB vs CD FIGHT!

CD #1 PvE Server NA!

kitten so thats where all of our commanders have gone O_O

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Thanks for the fights Pk/GF

We will see you same time, same play tommorow GF

And jinks. It doesnt matter last I checked it was just practice gvg. Real thing is on thursday.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

And jinks. It doesnt matter last I checked it was just practice gvg. Real thing is on thursday.

Good fights and scrims tonight SIC, really enjoyed the sportsmanship and effort you guys gave allowing us to try out a few new strategies.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Well, done Ebay, Ash Guild. Ressing through watergate of Bay. Feel proud of yourself and your server?

Attachments:

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Well, done Ebay, Ash Guild. Ressing through watergate of Bay. Feel proud of yourself and your server?

Ok, so where is the screen shot of the actual rezzing? This is what I expect to see when you call someone (or an entire guild) out. You have displayed an image of someone dead near the water gate and 45 minutes later another screen shot of 2 people on top of the cliff (obviously inside Bay.) Was he rezzed through the gate? I don’t know there’s no proof. Was he rezzed from someone else hiding in Bay? I don’t know there’s no proof. Did he release and was he then ported in by a fellow guildy who was hiding? I don’t know there’s no proof.

edit: 51 minutes later.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

So ya gonna win this Thurs I take it?

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Why so trolly Jinks?

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Why so trolly Jinks?

Me???

Never would I troll. I’m rooting for SIC and RET

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

He only RP trolls.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

He only RP trolls.

I don’t RP it’s bad for one’s health

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: honovi.7893

honovi.7893

Lol @ all the FA who got mad at me for “ganking” 1v1 and calling me a kitten for not apologizing for it ^_*! Quality players!

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

This game is hard.

Attachments:

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Soo….this match-up is happening….

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Well at least there’s pve…….

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

FA skill groups akittens finest. What happened to the old 15-20 man skill groups. Now it’s turned into 2-3 skill groups + group of pugs.

Attachments:

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Ok, so where is the screen shot of the actual rezzing? This is what I expect to see when you call someone (or an entire guild) out. You have displayed an image of someone dead near the water gate and 45 minutes later another screen shot of 2 people on top of the cliff (obviously inside Bay.) Was he rezzed through the gate? I don’t know there’s no proof. Was he rezzed from someone else hiding in Bay? I don’t know there’s no proof. Did he release and was he then ported in by a fellow guildy who was hiding? I don’t know there’s no proof.

edit: 51 minutes later.

You can say all you want. They know what they did, alot of us know what we saw. No animosity here, but I just want to point out that it is not cool.

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Anyone got a final score on GFvRET,

Stuck at work

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

CAA.9653

FA skill groups akittens finest. What happened to the old 15-20 man skill groups. Now it’s turned into 2-3 skill groups + group of pugs.

Those were groups of 15-25. See the tags? APS and HOPE. Then militia following us around. We’re sorry we ended up on the same side of the map?

Edit: What happened was, you guys were putting up fights, and we all wanted in. We weren’t coordinating, or even on the same Teamspeak. We were trolling each other on map chat all night.

(edited by CAA.9653)

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Those were groups of 15-25. See the tags? APS and HOPE. Then militia following us around. We’re sorry we ended up on the same side of the map?

Edit: What happened was, you guys were putting up fights, and we all wanted in. We weren’t coordinating, or even on the same Teamspeak. We were trolling each other on map chat all night.

There are a lot of us putting up fights if you look at the map x.x

Attachments:

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Jinks 5-2 GF

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

CAA.9653

There are a lot of us putting up fights if you look at the map x.x

More than some of the other guys at that moment.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks 5-2 GF

Bummer its left to SIC to win. ; P

Impressed ret got 2 tho

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Wow, I read that as Jinks beat GF 5-2 himself.

We had another scrim with them for about 40 minutes. 12v12. Both us were low on numbers.

GF won the first 4, SIC won the last 1 than GF started losing people so we called it a night.

We took a while to warm up and GF had just gone 7 rounds with RET. I greatly enjoy fighting GF. They are good.

Official gvg is tommorow night at 8pm server time. CDBL

Also gvging HAWK at 7pm server time. Same BL. Unofficial.

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I abuse my fellow GFers all the time

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

THANK YOU GF for our first official GvG. We learned a kitten load and we really didn’t even expect to win 2 against such an experienced/respected guild.

I look forward to any more fights we have in the future and cant wait to do more GvG

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

8/16 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

gah this thread is dead today..yawn…someone insult someone or something

Team Raven [TR](Dead)