I could’ve sworn this page was like, 10 post larger 0_o

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Briar’s old news man. Though if we face you again we will be sure to get some nostalgia action going.

Please do. Those briar fights were some of the most fun objective-based wvw fights i’ve had. Just enough people to make taking a tower possible, not enough for it to be a real zerg vs zerg. Perfect.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I could’ve sworn this page was like, 10 post larger 0_o

Nah, you’re just imagining things. :P

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Seems like today is the day. Its been fun

So long GoM and thanks for all the fish

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Seeing a lot of xfers from a lot of ppl I WvW with… To all those who have you will be dearly missed. I’ll keep on truckin in GoM for now and hopefully not become a 2nd AR (No offense meant by that).

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Man, something must have happened on GoM the two months I’ve been gone. So many transfers. O.o

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

Had fun solo roaming this morning in GoM bl. Sadly had to go to work so I couldn’t continue. Good fights to the few of you that I ran into.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

RISE, we love you too. Haven’t fought you yet though, only some small skirmishes very early in the match when I was attempting to solo briar on my engi after guildmates went afk. (For the record, I had the reinforced wall downed with a guild cata before a HoD group in typical fashion comes along to snatch the tower from me. We got revenge later when HoD capped bay from you and we hid inside to flip it immediately after with just 4 guys :P) Also, don’t believe Cornchips, briar still holds a special place in our hearts, even if we’ve been spending more time in EB lately. You guys should roam there too so we can have some awesome fights :<

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

You can’t ever say AR backs down from fights again HoD.
50 man zerg vs 10 man group.

You even had the audacity to BOW at us.

I cant believe it’s only monday

I thought they did that because they felt we put up a good fight and stayed to the end. I found it honorable, not audacious. A rare thing for sure, so I for one appreciated it (as I lay dead, twice, in the Lord room….good thing Outnumbered = no repair cost).

Glad someone can tell the manner in which it was offered. Better than the immature brats who dance or squat on your corpse.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Laughed my kitten off roaming around this morning. Many /surprised’s were had.

Saw a lot of TFH this morning, sorry for stalking your group around EB and to the two KAOS guys that stuck with me, you guys rock ^^

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Briar’s old news man. Though if we face you again we will be sure to get some nostalgia action going.

Please do. Those briar fights were some of the most fun objective-based wvw fights i’ve had. Just enough people to make taking a tower possible, not enough for it to be a real zerg vs zerg. Perfect.

A WILD RISE APPEARED! We were just talking about you and then POP! Like you heard! It was a human ele btw

Attachments:

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

(edited by CornChips.5392)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Why did they remove your poem for Tossed Fish ?

I missed it… I must know this poem. The suspense is killing me!

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

A WILD RISE APPEARED! We were just talking about you and then POP! Like you heard! It was a human ele btw

How typical, King’s so fat he’s blocking out beautiful me.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Coo! Quaggan found yooOOOooou!

Attachments:

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Saw a lot of TFH this morning, sorry for stalking your group around EB and to the two KAOS guys that stuck with me, you guys rock ^^

/surprised
/surprised
/surprised
/surprised
/surprised

Gets me laughing erry time.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

so much hate on my signature brah

hayturs gonna hayte

no GvG’s? :’(

Not sure we can scrounge up 20 people that can afford to sit out homeland defense, to be honest.

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

Wow 4 commanders transfer over night. 2 i knew well and 2 not so much. kind of makes you think. Starlight, I had a great deal of respect for as a commander at one point and lillium, I counted as one of my closest friends in game. while we haven’t spoke in a long while, and I won’t even pretend I understand or support some of the things that have happened since then. I will say, I will miss you. I will never forget the birthday party you threw for me or the time you had to settle me down for jumping on people to harshly. I hope I never meet ether of you on the battlefield… for 1 I suck vr necros.. and 2 I hate the idea of fighting a friend.

I, over the last few weeks, have grown grumpy and have not been having fun playing. For those that don’t know me; I and my small guild have held the northeast tower on our map for going on 8 months now. Week in, week out, we are there. I have personaly spent over 200 gold in upgrades and siege, 1000s of hours played and loved every min of it. I have 2 chr I play both only rank 23 because I spend 95% of my time in my tower. The last few weeks have been hard. Losing fully upgraded and fully sieged towers to power groups when am gone less then5 mins. Being told am the worst player on gom. Being asked to leave the map so people who “actually want to play” can get in and the smack talk/rudeness all have gotten me to the point where I have set my guild so that I can retire….. this weeks events have changed my mind. I am reminded, I don’t do what I do so people will notice or respect me. I don’t do it for anything other then love of the server. I love GOM. I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR IT. People can come and go; I will stay and do my part. I will be the positive influence that I and many of the older crew always have been.

Gom is in a rough patch we will fight and come through stronger then ever. we will [RHISE] from the [ASH]es to fight another day. Like the [JEDI] we will do what’s right. we have a [RICH] player base with [HOT] heads but we all love each other at the end of the day. We will [WORM] our way back to the top as it should be… ok I know I missed a few but hell give me a break lol, message me in game and I will add your guild in.

I have cleared my blocked list. I will harbor no more ill will to server mates. all is forgotten. lets ROLL GOM
and I want to add that any Hambugers or other guilds that had there leaders leave if you need a new home hit me up DS would be proud to have you.

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

(edited by Ninjapotpie.6973)

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Zorin, you’re my hero.

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

/surprised
/surprised
/surprised
/surprised
/surprised

Gets me laughing erry time.

I forget who it is who loves that emote. cracks me up too. she runs around spamming it a lot. lol

I don’t know about those kaos guys… bunch of noobs hear tell of a mouse they have who loves the portal bomb. be careful

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

AR doesnt have massive zergs.. or we’d be winning dude.

You think you don’t have massive zergs? you are delusional. A false belief or opinion: this week, the biggest AR zerg I’ve seen was 30. Exactly 30. and it didn’t match hod numbers in any way.
If you want to zerg move to t5 and ^ and stay there.
also, someone once said VLK does small man roaming, all I’ve seen are VLK in huge zergs with the rest of your fairweather PvE’rs

You cannot sit back and say you dont have massive numbers. 30+ taking paper towers all night long tonight that started with a 4 golem rush with over 40

AR might not have massive zergs now, but once upon a time not a few months ago they did. Much bigger than anything HoD could muster right now.

HoD has zergs. We don’t have small zergs, nor do we have massive zergs.

Like I’ve said, our numbers are far from being worth of T5.

Darkhaven, SBI and Kaineng are the servers that would occupy T5 right now, all servers that massively outzerg us by a long shot; we just got out of a week against Kain, trust me, I know.

VLK DOES usually do small-man roaming. We’ve had a much higher participation this week simply because most of us were around and fighting the good fight when we were against GoM for the longest time, so we have a special relationship with them.

Anyways, doesn’t matter what I say, you’re just going to insist otherwise.

I’ve seen a few VLK solo/duo/small mans, as well as larger groups. For the most part the solo-small mans seem pretty respectful about not demolishing me when I was solo. I’m just confirming that they don’t always run in zergs.

I play AR.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

hayturs gonna hayte

Not sure we can scrounge up 20 people that can afford to sit out homeland defense, to be honest.

i think havvik means that 20 would be the cap he’d try to organize on his part, too. so if you could scrounge up 5/10/12/14/whatever he’d pee his pants in delight.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

hayturs gonna hayte

i think havvik means that 20 would be the cap he’d try to organize on his part, too. so if you could scrounge up 5/10/12/14/whatever he’d pee his pants in delight.

Alright, I’m not sure we can scrounge up 5/10/12/14 that can afford to sit out homeland defense, to be honest.

Actually, more seriously. I’ll consider. I’d like to get my guild into somethin like that. If only to get Havvik to pee his pants.

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

ill try and hold in my pee

in all seriousness i have a feeling its going to be a slow week for competitive combat. with HoD being all “winning” mode. so id love to do some GvG’s to pass the time and to help VSL improve since we are still very new

so yeah just pm me in game or on the gw2 forums we can talk out the numbers wether its official or unnofficial etc etc etc

cheers <3

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

Did PAXA actually leave HoD? Or is this guy trolling?

We didn’t leave hod, we left the game. Maybe be back 1 day. Keep the zerg alive.

Miss you guys.

Love, Savier

Dusty Dawg

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

We arent WvW’ing today

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

=O i can post now!!!! let start whit the massive upscales the enemys have dam paxa leaves hod and now a lot of upscales walk arround mauhahaah and about GOM DAM u guys are weak as hell go to t8 allright and we made a honor attack in memory of server police he run away from us =( so we had to make a small honor golem rush for the man

Ah, I see. You’re Henge of Denravi’s Laethwyn. Well met.

I’ll ignore your servers bad trolls if you ignore our servers bad trolls, Styx.

Ohh yeah GT is that guild on HOD that runs from me while im solo. Hows it going GT?

Haven’t seen you around this week to run from, ARM.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

We arent WvW’ing today

lol “today”

Ohh yeah GT is that guild on HOD that runs from me while im solo. Hows it going GT?

First, you said you’d ignore the bad trolls, Sandy. Second, ARM probably doesn’t play ele anymore, so you won’t know him when you see him. He complains quite frequently on the ele sub-forum.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

GoM, why so blo0o0o0o0o

OK I never do this but.
So….. on sunday am sitting in briar with my First capt and running mate Ryback when we see this Bronze Assaulter or Invader or something thing running by….. I jump off the wall and attack since well I was on patrol at the time it was GOM border land and it was a red name… Ryback jumped down and we proceeded to stop this poor Ele in to the ground she didn’t fight back but right away started to spam us with party requests, and I do mean SPAM. we ignore her and let it be. she comes back stands in front of briar and so I go out there and take her down again. she doesn’t fight back so I don’t spike her I just down her and leave…. we are then spamed with party requests for 5 mins and then I get a mail in game saying you’re —-—-s go —-- your selves. and I am blocked by said player before I can respond… sound like something you would do Korra? I don’t understand the anger and whatnot when running though enemy land and getting attacked.

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

GoM, why so blo0o0o0o0o

OK I never do this but.
So….. on sunday am sitting in briar with my First capt and running mate Ryback when we see this Bronze Assaulter or Invader or something thing running by….. I jump off the wall and attack since well I was on patrol at the time it was GOM border land and it was a red name… Ryback jumped down and we proceeded to stop this poor Ele in to the ground she didn’t fight back but right away started to spam us with party requests, and I do mean SPAM. we ignore her and let it be. she comes back stands in front of briar and so I go out there and take her down again. she doesn’t fight back so I don’t spike her I just down her and leave…. we are then spamed with party requests for 5 mins and then I get a mail in game saying you’re —-—-s go —-- your selves. and I am blocked by said player before I can respond… sound like something you would do Korra? I don’t understand the anger and whatnot when running though enemy land and getting attacked.

lol, she did that to you too? We killed her at the Vet Warg the other day and I received a similar mail. I thought it was pretty pathetically funny.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Well it certainly got quiet around here. If HoD and AR would step up their drama while I’m stuck at work, that’d be great.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Well it certainly got quiet around here. If HoD and AR would step up their drama while I’m stuck at work, that’d be great.

Don’t forget Lili and Muni are gone now so things from our side are gonna be much quieter forum-wise =\

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

wow Gommies, GoM and HOD finally get back together and things seemed to have made an unexpected turn. I just figured that half your WvWers were in crown pavilion like half of ours (still) are, but now Im wondering are you guys ok? what is going on over there?

-Plains@HoD

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

wow Gommies, GoM and HOD finally get back together and things seemed to have made an unexpected turn. I just figured that half your WvWers were in crown pavilion like half of ours (still) are, but now Im wondering are you guys ok? what is going on over there?

-Plains@HoD

Multiple things, really.

Much of our population is farming in the pavilion, myself included. We did have a few recent guild exports… WvW, MVP, HBGR, RUN, maybe more (no idea what the backstory on that all drama was about since all of those guilds were EB-centric and I tend to avoid that map like the plague). And probably the biggest contributor is that the new school/university season started. That last bit really hit hard for our crew of commanders since they’re unable to play as often and pugs don’t tend to stick around without a dorito on the map.

Two short weeks ago, we beat the snot out of Kaineng without having Zombieland or MVP’s numbers around to help us, and then turned around and lost to IoJ (who we’ve beaten previously) before HBGR and RUN bailed. So the recent guilds leaving haven’t really been a factor. We’ve still got the population… it just isn’t playing WvW at the moment.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

-Plains@HoD

Multiple things, really.

Much of our population is farming in the pavilion, myself included. We did have a few recent guild exports… WvW, MVP, HBGR, RUN, maybe more (no idea what the backstory on that all drama was about since all of those guilds were EB-centric and I tend to avoid that map like the plague). And probably the biggest contributor is that the new school/university season started. That last bit really hit hard for our crew of commanders since they’re unable to play as often and pugs don’t tend to stick around without a dorito on the map.

Two short weeks ago, we beat the snot out of Kaineng without having Zombieland or MVP’s numbers around to help us, and then turned around and lost to IoJ (who we’ve beaten previously) before HBGR and RUN bailed. So the recent guilds leaving haven’t really been a factor. We’ve still got the population… it just isn’t playing WvW at the moment.

This screenshot also tells all…

Attachments:

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

-Plains@HoD

Multiple things, really.

This screenshot also tells all…

You should see a pic of AR’s LA

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

=O i can post now!!!! let start whit the massive upscales the enemys have dam paxa leaves hod and now a lot of upscales walk arround mauhahaah and about GOM DAM u guys are weak as hell go to t8 allright and we made a honor attack in memory of server police he run away from us =( so we had to make a small honor golem rush for the man

Ah, I see. You’re Henge of Denravi’s Laethwyn. Well met.

Is it tough to see through your zergs of 80?

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

Thanks for the 4 v 4s GOM’s [ASH] it was fun

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZvolTx.3165

ZvolTx.3165

We arent WvW’ing today

Ooh I found me.

Also to that Charr Necro named Rose or whatever, good little fights throughout the past couple days in our BL.

Zvolteh
One of 3 Base Thieves still playing the game

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Wow 4 commanders transfer over night. 2 i knew well and 2 not so much. kind of makes you think. Starlight, I had a great deal of respect for as a commander at one point and lillium, I counted as one of my closest friends in game. while we haven’t spoke in a long while, and I won’t even pretend I understand or support some of the things that have happened since then. I will say, I will miss you. I will never forget the birthday party you threw for me or the time you had to settle me down for jumping on people to harshly. I hope I never meet ether of you on the battlefield… for 1 I suck vr necros.. and 2 I hate the idea of fighting a friend.

I, over the last few weeks, have grown grumpy and have not been having fun playing. For those that don’t know me; I and my small guild have held the northeast tower on our map for going on 8 months now. Week in, week out, we are there. I have personaly spent over 200 gold in upgrades and siege, 1000s of hours played and loved every min of it. I have 2 chr I play both only rank 23 because I spend 95% of my time in my tower. The last few weeks have been hard. Losing fully upgraded and fully sieged towers to power groups when am gone less then5 mins. Being told am the worst player on gom. Being asked to leave the map so people who “actually want to play” can get in and the smack talk/rudeness all have gotten me to the point where I have set my guild so that I can retire….. this weeks events have changed my mind. I am reminded, I don’t do what I do so people will notice or respect me. I don’t do it for anything other then love of the server. I love GOM. I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR IT. People can come and go; I will stay and do my part. I will be the positive influence that I and many of the older crew always have been.

Gom is in a rough patch we will fight and come through stronger then ever. we will [RHISE] from the [ASH]es to fight another day. Like the [JEDI] we will do what’s right. we have a [RICH] player base with [HOT] heads but we all love each other at the end of the day. We will [WORM] our way back to the top as it should be… ok I know I missed a few but hell give me a break lol, message me in game and I will add your guild in.

I have cleared my blocked list. I will harbor no more ill will to server mates. all is forgotten. lets ROLL GOM
and I want to add that any Hambugers or other guilds that had there leaders leave if you need a new home hit me up DS would be proud to have you.

1) More like 8 commanders
2) You’re still a knob
3) Dae I will still harass the GoM forums.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

2) You’re still a knob

Apologize to Zorin now >:O

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

2) You’re still a knob

Apologize to Zorin now >:O

Bring RISE to IoJ and I will

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

You guys bringing your server drama to the forums?

Oh boy.

Please, continue.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I didn’t want to post here anymore it’s not my server anymore but for those messaging me I will clear up a little as to why the majority of RUN left GoM:

GoM is a great server and was my starting server, I have stuck it out for a long time even through the days of getting crushed by DH every day, we had people come and go and we had good times we had rough times but one thing that GoM always had was respect for each other and a common goal to become stronger, as of late it just feels like more people care about drama than anything else.

GoM is a PvE server and is full of trolls, and a lot of our dedicated players in RUN couldn’t stand that side of our WvW any longer and were left with 2 choices, quit the game or transfer.

Anyway, I do wish GoM the best of luck in future match ups and there is a lot of people I will miss personally and I really do hope GoM can start working together again like the old days.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Tossed fish didn’t like my poem ;( hold me

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

A necromancer named Tossed Fish
Said that he had only but one wish
Which to have a nice read
A smart author’s proud deed
But turns out that life is a bish

The rhythm is totally off but whatever!

Gate of Madness

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vivcent.9107

Vivcent.9107

And this is why you won the HoD poetry contest.

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

#swaglyfe

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

I’m feeling the love in here. Never thought I’d be reading poetry about me on the official forums.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’m feeling the love in here. Never thought I’d be reading poetry about me on the official forums.

I lack styx’s eloquence in both poetry and prose, so here is a moving picture tribute to you from your dear friends over at GoM.

Attachments:

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vivcent.9107

Vivcent.9107

I lack styx’s eloquence in both poetry and prose, so here is a moving picture tribute to you from your dear friends over at GoM.

This pretty much made my day.

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior