8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

Good fights, though. Tell your balloon-wielding moose sorry. Our pugs are a bit bloodthirsty at times.

i was so excited .. i said in ts, “a friend for mee!” and popped my stuffs and ran over to the bridge ….

i was so happy, it was all sunshine and rainbows while i chilled with my quaggan soul mate.

and then i died.

/sadface

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Good fights, though. Tell your balloon-wielding moose sorry. Our pugs are a bit bloodthirsty at times.

i was so excited .. i said in ts, “a friend for mee!” and popped my stuffs and ran over to the bridge ….

i was so happy, it was all sunshine and rainbows while i chilled with my quaggan soul mate.

and then i died.

/sadface

I was that quaggan on the bridge.

Attachments:

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Well AR and GoM i’d like to say this week was fun, but it wasn’t.

However your towers and keeps got my upscale leveled up, so thanks for that. Best fight we’ve had all week was today in AR BL at SW tower. Great job there, that was a lot of fun.

Maybe we’ll see you again tonight. Cheers.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

i think we should have a fight club at ar windmill whose in .

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

and then i died.

/sadface

I was that quaggan on the bridge.

soul + mate =^.^=

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

8/16 GoM/HoD/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZvolTx.3165

ZvolTx.3165

Well AR and GoM i’d like to say this week was fun, but it wasn’t.

However your towers and keeps got my upscale leveled up, so thanks for that. Best fight we’ve had all week was today in AR BL at SW tower. Great job there, that was a lot of fun.

Maybe we’ll see you again tonight. Cheers.

Yes it was an amazing fight! I was our commander for that, and I must say it was tons of fun, and you guys held that fantastically. Cheers to you guys. After everyone gave up and it was just myself and like 5 other people, you guys eventually left so we could take the tower. That was very kind of you, we really wanted that thing

Zvolteh
One of 3 Base Thieves still playing the game