8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You’re missing his point Jet

So the point is you exploit when the enemy zerg is defending the tower? I understand we were in that tower for awhile now but why would we leave? This will be my last post because this is just going to keep going around and around, but it still doesn’t justify what was done. I will admit PYRO beat us in every open field fight well deserved. But still I don’t know why maguuma is still bringing it up that was yesterday.

Play for now because that’s all anyone can do, so if I am still missing the point my apologize. Once again good job PYRO, lets just stop these post about HzH in the tower and the treb exploit. I don’t want this to turn into a BG/SoR thread.

The point is you got rolled by PYRO over and over, then hid in a tower. The only way MAG could get you to come out and play with them was to break your toy.

Then other members on your server brag about beating them in ppt after night capping, as if it was an accomplishment to be proud of.

When they present an option to gvg them to prove your overwhelming skills, the same “hide in a tower mentality surfaces”. I think your time in tier 1 has removed some much needed bravado from your loins.

Take MAG up on some gvgs if you want to find some mutual respect. Otherwise you guys look like cowards.

Blobs and night capping =/= skill

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

I heard the mag commander of blue BL ragequit last night. If this is true, outplayed.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

(edited by Ruru.1302)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

atleast mag is showing some life, TC has pretty much quit in t1.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

They’re better during the week. Weekends are not their strongest unless they’re steam rolling the other servers.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

They’re better during the week. Weekends are not their strongest unless they’re steam rolling the other servers.

May their fairweathers be missed

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So the point is you exploit when the enemy zerg is defending the tower? I understand we were in that tower for awhile now but why would we leave? This will be my last post because this is just going to keep going around and around, but it still doesn’t justify what was done. I will admit PYRO beat us in every open field fight well deserved. But still I don’t know why maguuma is still bringing it up that was yesterday.

Play for now because that’s all anyone can do, so if I am still missing the point my apologize. Once again good job PYRO, lets just stop these post about HzH in the tower and the treb exploit. I don’t want this to turn into a BG/SoR thread.

The point is you got rolled by PYRO over and over, then hid in a tower. The only way MAG could get you to come out and play with them was to break your toy.

Then other members on your server brag about beating them in ppt after night capping, as if it was an accomplishment to be proud of.

When they present an option to gvg them to prove your overwhelming skills, the same “hide in a tower mentality surfaces”. I think your time in tier 1 has removed some much needed bravado from your loins.

Take MAG up on some gvgs if you want to find some mutual respect. Otherwise you guys look like cowards.

Yes PYRO beat us they fight well we understand that. There are plenty guilds that respect other guilds even though they do not GvG. My best example is TSym. I am just trying to end the whole conversation. So if we can all just move on would be much appreciated.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

thats just a bad excuse. Mag is punching 2 tiers above them, yet r showing up.

JQ had the least coverage in t1 for many months, yet they showed up every week to put in the fights.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

JQ had the least coverage in t1 for many months, yet they showed up every week to put in the fights.

JQ sorta was built on struggling in T1 most of us faced the original Titan Alliance which makes any other server pale in comparison. Also I have yet to play this matchup but it looks quite fun each side throwing punches in game not a huge fan of the forum drama but it is whatever people make it.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

this thread 20/10
best Thread NA 2013

This match-up .000000000000000000000000000001/100

We aim to please.

I feel so honored that we are mentioned so much in this thread. I just want to thank Jedsus, for showing me the right path. Shini for having Jedsus sessions with me, and of course I would like to thank the academy of Jedsus for all the tough times we went through together.

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Are you five?

post about HzH in the tower and the treb exploit.
blah blah IT WAS SO YESTERDAY STAHP MENTIONING IT

Every post I make will now mention HzH and NE tower.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by kerona.3465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I’d love to see SoR NA vs Mag NA. Open field guilds vs open field guilds? Wonder what material mag trolls would use since most of SoR guilds couldn’t care less about ppt.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

I’d love to see SoR NA vs Mag NA. Open field guilds vs open field guilds? Wonder what material mag trolls would use since most of SoR guilds couldn’t care less about ppt.

Just spent a week of nightly fights vs Agg, most were lost yet no trolls in thread. Was a good week.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

JQ sorta was built on struggling in T1 most of us faced the original Titan Alliance which makes any other server pale in comparison. Also I have yet to play this matchup but it looks quite fun each side throwing punches in game not a huge fan of the forum drama but it is whatever people make it.

I was on ET back in thos days and you r correct, HOD by far had the best coverage i have ever seen, it even dwarfs BG/SOR of today.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Thank you to all from Mag who showed up for the fights on Mag BL at the windmill. You’re all very skilled players and it shows.

Kyra, that shatter mesmer is to die for. (Literally).

Saiyr, you too.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

sweg sweg sweg sweg

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

1: TIERS DON’T EXIST ANYMORE so stop saying so. Just semi random groups which can be listed in whatever order Anet want if they felt like it.
2: Past few matchup threads have been awesome and people enjoyed playing not really worried about the final score instead of what this thread has become…. and it hasn’t been 24 hours yet as of posting.
3: SoR would love you Mag. Might beat record of three in a week.
4: /bail thread

Also… If you are reading this Lenador, keep the rabid fangirl like screaming to a minimum since you finally got what you want. At least you know who can deliver your request

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodRavenz.6084

BloodRavenz.6084

I heard the mag commander of blue BL ragequit last night. If this is true, outplayed.

Is this what happened to Mag last night?

I was commanding the map for the first 4 hours last night for JQ (SF’s commander) and was sort of wondering where Maguuma went.

You guys pushed pretty good at start, took our north west tower but no further. I’ll admit i was on my heels for the first bit of the night with a very good attack by FA. (nice duel attacks by RET and RAM most of the night) I almost cheered when for some reason Maguuma thought it was a better idea to go hit FA’s spawn tower.

Within a half hour of that i had bay again and FA had wiped maguuma off the map.

For the next three hours i didn’t see much of an organized fight from Maguuma. Their commander leaving the map would explain why.

All in all though, really good fights last night RAM and RET i look forward to seeing you guys again.

PYRO sorry i missed you guys, did you come on the map after 12:30 eastern? I’d have liked to give you guys a fight.

Ravanaz
Strike Force – JQ

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

1: TIERS DON’T EXIST ANYMORE so stop saying so. Just semi random groups which can be listed in whatever order Anet want if they felt like it.
2: Past few matchup threads have been awesome and people enjoyed playing not really worried about the final score instead of what this thread has become…. and it hasn’t been 24 hours yet as of posting.
3: SoR would love you Mag. Might beat record of three in a week.
4: /bail thread

Also… If you are reading this Lenador, keep the rabid fangirl like screaming to a minimum since you finally got what you want. At least you know who can deliver your request

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! k im done. Mag Q.Q look what you done you broke JQ’s forum warriors

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

^ I’m not a forum warrior…. Can’t even insult you properly . Swear I heard a fangirl scream randomly but probably just imagining things… Plus if I did hear it, you set record for loudest noise ever made.

/runs away (aka find more time to get badges this week whilst reading something else)

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

^ I’m not a forum warrior…. Can’t even insult you properly . Swear I heard a fangirl scream randomly but probably just imagining things… Plus if I did hear it, you set record for loudest noise ever made.

/runs away (aka find more time to get badges this week whilst reading something else)

happy huntings

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Yes PYRO beat us they fight well we understand that. There are plenty guilds that respect other guilds even though they do not GvG. My best example is TSym. I am just trying to end the whole conversation. So if we can all just move on would be much appreciated.

You already had your last post

This will be my last post because this is just going to keep going around and around

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Great job leading our humble Church last night, Rav.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Wow!!! And the award for Best Forum TROLL goes to…… MAGUUMA! You guys did not dissapoint! /salute

And I thought SOR & BG forum trolls were bad… MAGS got them beat!

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

What size GvG does HzH do?

As said earlier, the major guilds on JQ do not GvG.

Jade Quarry, “a WvW establishment”. . . that doens’t GvG? oO

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

What size GvG does HzH do?

As said earlier, the major guilds on JQ do not GvG.

Jade Quarry, “a WvW establishment”. . . that doens’t GvG? oO

www.guildwars.com

^———- GvG that way

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

20vs20 isn’t GvG you kittennuggets.

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Here were some of the folks out last night in WvW helping their server!

Reset Night Roamers!!

/Salute to Maguuma warrior in the last clip who used some abilities instead of the “F” key to WvW

PS Magic find is OP

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

this thread 20/10
best Thread NA 2013

This match-up .000000000000000000000000000001/100

We aim to please.

I feel so honored that we are mentioned so much in this thread. I just want to thank Jedsus, for showing me the right path. Shini for having Jedsus sessions with me, and of course I would like to thank the academy of Jedsus for all the tough times we went through together.

PRAISE JEDSUS!

Are you five?

post about HzH in the tower and the treb exploit.
blah blah IT WAS SO YESTERDAY STAHP MENTIONING IT

Every post I make will now mention HzH and NE tower.

You don’t like the Jedsus post(s)??? We have a nonbeliever.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Why thank you, [DERP] and [PYRO].

Maguuma is such a giving group of people. <3

1v1 me br0

Notice all the bags are in the tower, lolz

Notice the 25 bloodlust stacks on me and the other ele in my group. Buy some PVT plz

Lol at stacks. GG bro. GG.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Really?

Just a quick glance at MOS would tell you otherwise.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

MOS tells you a server’s participation in WvW?! What is this new black magic?!

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

well, seems u are kitten ed by our asura invasion, what if we tell u it is a 30 2lv asura group, and won’t it be a pity if u claim u are so strong and u still can’t beat 30 2lv asura, forcing them to switch back to their ordinary char

the upleveled asuras never hide in a tower, never avoid a fight, what’s the problem?if you think you are being insulted by them using uplevel chars, fight them

30 level 2 asuras with a crap ton of cc that go down easily followed by level 80 characters and we barely had the numbers on mag bl to match your level 80 characters numbers now imagine what those 30 up levels do in that situation…. Spoken like a true zerg server, please keep telling me why jq is so superior.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Wow!!! And the award for Best Forum TROLL goes to…… MAGUUMA! You guys did not dissapoint! /salute

And I thought SOR & BG forum trolls were bad… MAGS got them beat!

They were never competition…..Sigh Mag forum warriors in their prime were amazing to read this is like small group play compared to their blob zerg of forum warriors. This drink is to you FA idk why

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crysis.3401

Crysis.3401

Hey guys!, [BURN] here, we are new to the ways of magswag but I’m going to give it a shot anyway. We opened up on the Blue BL really excited to face some JQ T1.5 action! We started with with Bay, I think there was maybe 15-20 JQ in the Lord’s room?? Not sure as we mistook you for Guards and carried on. Went up the map to our suprise of nothing! very boring… So we went to go say hi to FA!!! Met with awsome success, as we ran into [RAM and [RET], really good fights with lots of loot bags won on both sides, wiped them, wiped us, good times. When we were hanging out in FA’s SE
camp, I think I saw a JQ zerg try and get in on the action, but you guys wiped so fast I can’t really be sure. You guys will have to wait while the big boys are playing. The rest of the night met with dismay and we came across the same problem with JQ as [PYRO]…. (those guys are pretty scary, I would hide from them too) So we got bored (Rage quit you mad bro yolo) and switched maps. GG

Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] – Maguuma
The Bigcat

(edited by Crysis.3401)

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

Hey guys!, [BURN] here, we are new to the ways of magswag but I’m going to give it a shot anyway. We opened up on the Blue BL really excited to face some JQ T1.5 action! We started with with Bay, I think there was maybe 15-20 JQ in the Lord’s room?? Not sure as we mistook you for Guards and carried on. Went up the map to our suprise of nothing! very boring… So we went to go say hi to FA!!! Met with awsome success, as we ran into [RAM and [RET], really good fights with lots of loot bags won on both sides, wiped them, wiped us, good times. When we were hanging out in FA’s SW camp, I think I saw a JQ zerg try and get in on the action, but you guys wiped so fast I can’t really be sure. You guys will have to wait while the big boys are playing. The rest of the night met with dismay and we came across the same problem with JQ as [PYRO]…. (those guys are pretty scary, I would hide from them too) So we got bored (Rage quit you mad bro yolo) and switched maps. GG

You did well young padawan

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Jedsus saves!

PYRO runs.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

JQ does GvG w/o the ‘v’: GG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

The EPA assures me #magswag levels in this thread are at an acceptable level. Continue to stay tuned to your local news network for any new developments.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

Just a heads up to our friends in FA and Mag gvg guilds, keep scouts around the gvg area youll never know when the jq gvg interruptors might come and crash he party Have a great match this week

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Faithless.3519

Its called guild wars after all kind sir. Im sorry if i offended you.

Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Jed’s saints cannot be offended, for we are blessed.

in Match-ups

Faithless.3519

If i was on the other end, i would be offended too xD

Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

“Do not boast and show pride; be humble, let our actions on the field speak for us.” And so it is written.

Just accept our church into your heart, Faithless. You must convert from Faithless to Faithful.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I am

totally

sober

I promise…….

sneaks away

Im so smashged atm. 2 mmore bottloes to go.

I love you cuddles/. You are awqeslome

<3 <3 <3 Fuz! God I’m so tired today now >.> yawns

Enjoy your games while I’m working agaaaaaaaaaain. Stupid work on weekends

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Faithless.3519

“Do not boast and show pride; be humble, let our actions on the field speak for us.” And so it is written.

Just accept our church into your heart, Faithless. You must convert from Faithless to Faithful.

Im so sorry, ill try to be faithful now <3

Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I am

totally

sober

I promise…….

sneaks away

Im so smashged atm. 2 mmore bottloes to go.

I love you cuddles/. You are awqeslome

<3 <3 <3 Fuz! God I’m so tired today now >.> yawns

Enjoy your games while I’m working agaaaaaaaaaain. Stupid work on weekends

This drink is to you random asura idk…..i dedicate alot of drinks in forums, oh wel

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Sorry, we are adults here.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Sorry, we are adults here.

Ty more people who denounce these….people and their false teachings

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Is apologizing for being an adult a Maguumeon custom?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Also this thread is worse than MTV.

#YOLOMAGSWAG420

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Match-ups