8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i like how JQ has people crying about the size of BG and SOR zergs when all 3 servers probably have queued up maps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

i like how JQ has people crying about the size of BG and SOR zergs when all 3 servers probably have queued up maps.

Both of them have more numbers and coverage than we do. They would tell you that lol.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Both of them have more numbers and coverage than we do. They would tell you that lol.

But how are they winning? I thought JQ had superior tactics?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style .

You’re already winning and pretty sure you’re going to still be winning at the end of the week. Might as well come out and play with us.

EDIT: You still don’t get that we don’t care about winning, do you? Most of us are just looking for fun fights. Congratulations on boring us off of maps?

Btw, you are welcome. As I said earlier, our play style isn’t the same as yours, that’s why we want to move back up, so we can fight a world that does the same, I respect that you play for fun, I really do, just don’t hate on us for trying, that’s what we enjoy so let it be, lets just finish this up on a good note and part ways, you can go back to fighting worlds that enjoy GvG we can go back to fighting for the World.

HzH does not mind GvG at all. Since our humbling run in with TW we have been changing team composition and training. We are willing to GvG we just prefer it to be with guilds that can be respectable with one another and not trash talk. I have yet to lead my guild on the field this week I have been busy with server stuff. I promise to those guilds that like to open field you will see me running after you during the week

Then let’s do it. We may like to stir up crap on the forums but we are all respectful of any GvG results.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Well our tactics seemed to do great against your server now didn’t they?

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style .

You’re already winning and pretty sure you’re going to still be winning at the end of the week. Might as well come out and play with us.

EDIT: You still don’t get that we don’t care about winning, do you? Most of us are just looking for fun fights. Congratulations on boring us off of maps?

Btw, you are welcome. As I said earlier, our play style isn’t the same as yours, that’s why we want to move back up, so we can fight a world that does the same, I respect that you play for fun, I really do, just don’t hate on us for trying, that’s what we enjoy so let it be, lets just finish this up on a good note and part ways, you can go back to fighting worlds that enjoy GvG we can go back to fighting for the World.

HzH does not mind GvG at all. Since our humbling run in with TW we have been changing team composition and training. We are willing to GvG we just prefer it to be with guilds that can be respectable with one another and not trash talk. I have yet to lead my guild on the field this week I have been busy with server stuff. I promise to those guilds that like to open field you will see me running after you during the week

Then let’s do it. We may like to stir up crap on the forums but we are all respectful of any GvG results.

You will not find us trashing any singular guild in this game. We like to build relationships with the guilds we face in open field. I prefer not to face off against guilds that trash us. Mainly because I am not going to get involved in “Ego” wars. Set all that BS aside maybe we can line up a 15 v 15 later in the week.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

A server that you have more numbers and coverage than.

ooooooooooooooooooh! I get it! The “tactics” are simply just having more numbers and coverage then the server you’re facing! I’ve seen the light! Discussion over!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

So when JQ loses, it’s a coverage thing. When they win, it’s tactics.

aZn
~Maguuma~

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

ooooooooooooooooooh! I get it! The “tactics” are simply just having more numbers and coverage then the server you’re facing! I’ve seen the light! Discussion over!

Last I checked your server was full and ours is not. TC actually has more coverage in NA than JQ. You also run in bigger zergs than we do on all maps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

What about my server?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Last I checked your server was full and ours is not. TC actually has more coverage in NA than JQ. You also run in bigger zergs than we do on all maps.

You don’t understand numbers.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

You don’t understand numbers.

TC over recruited their NA and didn’t take care of other time slots. Talk to me about the numbers game when you live fighting T1 since launch “hugs”

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Last time I checked Maguuma was not full. And days ago when I guested, JQ was full. It fluctuates, everyone knows that. And seriously? Do you really think the server population means anything for WvW coverage? You should try that argument with the lower tiers.

Edit: Oh, I just realized you think I’m TC.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Last time I checked Maguuma was not full. And days ago when I guested, JQ was full. It fluctuates, everyone knows that. And seriously? Do you really think the server population means anything for WvW coverage? You should try that argument with the lower tiers.

I think he thinks you’re TC.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

JQ and TC have the largest PvE base population out of all the higher tier servers. JQ has not been full in a long time now. So it was not full when you guested I am quite certain. You can trash all you like I am just giving you the real facts. I have been dealing with these things a long time now

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

This conversation: http://youtu.be/iBwEbUwoYqQ

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

JQ and TC have the largest PvE base population out of all the higher tier servers.

JQ has not been full in a long time now.

lolwut

So it was not full when you guested I am quite certain.

You can prove that how? Oh, you can’t. Okay.

You can trash all you like I am just giving you the real facts. I have been dealing with these things a long time now

Can we stop talking about TC? It’s a little sad that it’s that hard to read a signature. I’m not even “trashing” you, you’re trolling yourself and it’s rather sad because I can’t take any credit for it.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

This conversation: http://youtu.be/iBwEbUwoYqQ

Who’s Psyduck? If the answer isn’t me you can go straight to hell.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Look seriously, Maguuma, you need to stop your kittening, you are a good team, but you’re hating on Jade Quarry because they play differently compared to your usual matchups. We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style . BG and SoR do exactly the same thing, that’s how T1 Worlds play , just because we don’t bash our way through enemy zergs like you do, don’t mean we are bad, I mean seriously we are rank 3 for a reason. Brains Over Brawl buddies, and it shows, .

You run and run and run. You only fight when you have overwhelming numbers, and even then you use siege and/or run to your towers.

You’re tier 1 because of coverage and numbers. This is abundantly clear. Even in matchups where we outunumber the other side, the smaller server players would fight when they had to. You lot seem to have forgotten that the combat is the bread and butter of this game.

But whatever, hide in your towers and build your siege.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Who’s Psyduck? If the answer isn’t me you can go straight to hell.

It’s working, Welljoy’s headache getting worse!

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

im going to fling my own poop if there isnt any gvgs this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

im going to fling my own poop if there isnt any gvgs this week.

Maybe you should stop monkeying around…..puns lame but pleasing to express

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I hate you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Look seriously, Maguuma, you need to stop your kittening, you are a good team, but you’re hating on Jade Quarry because they play differently compared to your usual matchups. We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style . BG and SoR do exactly the same thing, that’s how T1 Worlds play , just because we don’t bash our way through enemy zergs like you do, don’t mean we are bad, I mean seriously we are rank 3 for a reason. Brains Over Brawl buddies, and it shows, .

You run and run and run. You only fight when you have overwhelming numbers, and even then you use siege and/or run to your towers.

You’re tier 1 because of coverage and numbers. This is abundantly clear. Even in matchups where we outunumber the other side, the smaller server players would fight when they had to. You lot seem to have forgotten that the combat is the bread and butter of this game.

They’re shell shocked from the BG/SOR bombardment. They need help.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_stress_reaction

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: BioHaZarD.7904

BioHaZarD.7904

i wouldnt give any trolls gvg
not worth the time
just kick them off the map xd

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

not worth the time

Ah we think alike! We don’t give trolls what they want. We can give them what they don’t want all week

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

not worth the time

Ah we think alike! We don’t give trolls what they want. We can give them what they don’t want all week

You trolled yourself fwiw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Fight clubs and GvG’s are sacred on Maguuma. Ask any guild that GvG’d against a Maguuman guild if we disrespected them in any way.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Fight clubs and GvG’s are sacred on Maguuma. Ask any guild that GvG’d against a Maguuman guild if we disrespected them in any way.

You have been disrespecting here lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

You have been disrespecting here lol.

Please point me in the direction of your current drug dealer.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Apparently only trolls gvg. Another amazing insight in to the JQ culture.

I guess RG were a bunch of scrub trolls

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeGGY.4127

NeGGY.4127

Is Mag really complaining about numbers and coverage? It’s not your fault that Anet matched you up with us. The best thing your server can do is play and experience with the matched up servers. Mag keeps complaining about coverage and players running away from them? Let me guess. That’s when a guild of Mag occupies a borderland when JQ and FA has their guild zergs on other maps? & then on top of that you guys trash talk.

FA and TC respect match ups. Just have fun and enjoy the match ups and learn new tactics when you guys are going against a >>guild zerg.<< and if either side loose multiple fights that’s room for improvement.

Much respect

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Is Mag really complaining about numbers and coverage? It’s not your fault that Anet matched you up with us. The best thing your server can do is play and experience with the matched up servers. Mag keeps complaining about coverage and players running away from them? Let me guess. That’s when a guild of Mag occupies a borderland when JQ and FA has their guild zergs on other maps? & then on top of that you guys trash talk.

FA and TC respect match ups. Just have fun and enjoy the match ups and learn new tactics when you guys are going against a >>guild zerg.<< and if either side loose multiple fights that’s room for improvement.

Much respect

Agreed! FA and TC are great servers.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Is Mag really complaining about numbers and coverage? It’s not your fault that Anet matched you up with us.

Thanks for reading the thread! Please keep posting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

kitten YOU AND YOUR kittenING RESPECT YOU kittenING kittenS!!!!

Why would anybody have any respect for a server populated with people who can’t fight their enemy even when they outnumber them 3 or 4 to 1?
You are bad at this game. The only reason you’re “winning” is pure numbers.
Any two maguumians can take on and kill 5 of your no-skill zerglings at any given moment while eating pizza and playing with themselves at the same time. Yes – we don’t even need our hands – we can face-roll you.

kitten, your server makes me want to transfer to an even lower-tier server because I’m feeling dirty for zerging around with Bony.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

(edited by Warthog.6870)

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Is Mag really complaining about numbers and coverage? It’s not your fault that Anet matched you up with us.

10. Yak’s Bend 54 500
14. Kaineng 49 285
18. Gate of Madness 45 199
GoM is 8 ranks behind Yak’s and only 9k away. Please keep posting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Much respect

No, there are numerous videos in this thread of JQ zergs actively avoiding open-field fights against PYRO, kitten , and VR to run into a tower behind AC covering fire. You can’t argue that JQ doesn’t run and hide at every given opportunity when there is abundant VIDEO proof of it.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Holy kitten

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

10. Yak’s Bend 54 500
14. Kaineng 49 285

That’s because GoM are better players than we are.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

ah that felt good

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Much respect

Agreed! FA and TC are great servers.

Cute.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeGGY.4127

NeGGY.4127

Much respect

No, there are numerous videos in this thread of JQ zergs actively avoiding open-field fights against PYRO, kitten , and VR to run into a tower behind AC covering fire. You can’t argue that JQ doesn’t run and hide at every given opportunity when there is abundant VIDEO proof of it.

And? I was in Mag bl last night with Pro and SG and we had plenty of open field fights with FA and Mag. We lost some.. We won some. Sometimes you guys ran because you did not have time to rally and sometimes we did. You post videos to feed your ego when other guilds and servers run away. I had a blast last night. Is all that really matters and I am sure you guys did to. Sometimes you will have the “run-aways to tower” on either side. Quit making this match up being a drag, then a fun experience for all servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Come on Mags. Let’s at least try to learn these advanced tactics JQ is humble enough to share with us.
Last one into the tower is it.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Castaliea.3156

Castaliea.3156

I hate getting involved in these sort of arguments because 2 people, even playing the same game at the same time can have vastly different experiences which are then applied to things as a whole with posts like this which is just anger and hate talking.

Personally;
I’ve been in groups on JQ that have completely dominated much larger forces of both FA and Mag.
I’ve also been in groups that break easily and retreat, even against smaller numbers, from FA and Mag.

Every single battle is very different and can be influenced by the simplest of things and it’s really impossible to tell at the end of the day.

How would you feel FA and Mag if someone came in and said, “You guys suck, you only win because you have 100x more kittenty players to sit on Arrow Carts.”
&
How would you feel JQ if you constantly lose matches that you try really hard to win very largely impart due to the fact you lose entire maps when you go to sleep or work?

As someone in JQ I really hate SoR and BG simply because they consistently have groups so large I can’t even see land on my screen and when I wake up we will have lost everything we struggled so hard for seemingly so easily. It’s really frustrating sometimes. It’d be even more frustrating if that guy from SoR and BG who just woke up with me logged in and called me and my server kitten for literally no reason other than the fact it’s different.

I play a lot during off hours and it’s REALLY easy taking stuff from Mag and FA. That doesn’t mean they as players suck though. If they all “sucked” we’d always hold 100% of the maps, which we don’t.

Finally, WvW does not mean “Open field, face planting, GvG”. That’s what GvG is for and that’s what GvG ranking are for. There is almost no value in open field fights in WvW except for temporary positional advantages. If a smaller group, or even an unsure large group, retreats into a defensible position until such a time its advantageous to attack what’s wrong with that? How is that “stupid” or “less skillful” when it’s a proven tactic through all of history?

I’m sorry FA and Mag that you guys are not having fun. I’m more sorry there are some people who are trying to rub that in your face on top of it. We’ve been there too and we’ve had it rubbed in our face. It just goes to show (this is to all the JQ people) we aren’t any different than the servers we hate.

Have a good day.

Guild Leader
Sempai Said I Was A [QTpi]
Apply @ | http://sempaisaid.enjin.com |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Castaliea.3156

Castaliea.3156

Come on Mags. Let’s at least try to learn these advanced tactics JQ is humble enough to share with us.
Last one into the tower is it.

This did make me lol pretty hard though.

Guild Leader
Sempai Said I Was A [QTpi]
Apply @ | http://sempaisaid.enjin.com |

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

10. Yak’s Bend 54 500
14. Kaineng 49 285

I don’t think you realize how awful YB is as a server.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

do u understand how queue work

also, as a player on jq you should understand EXACTLY how full vs heavy population works. if you don’t, then i’m actually speechless.

also to the try hard feelings wench above:
Mags don’t have feelings. Only dreams.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by kerona.3465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

also, as a player on jq you should understand EXACTLY how full vs heavy population works. if you don’t, then i’m actually speechless.

JQ shall crush those dreams

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

No dreams, only nightmares~

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Why won’t you talk to me anymore? Are you embarrassed?