8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paz Shadow.9715

Paz Shadow.9715

Mag keeps running their mouths, JQ keeps ticking HUGE numbers, GG guys, GG. Just because you win one battle doesn’t mean you win a war, how about you all hop on to TPvP, seems like it would suit your server/guilds much better XD

Green Eye of Grenth | PR Officer | JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Score update, almost as pathetic as FA and Mag forum trolling

Maybe you shouldn’t post pics of an FA guild running “skured” from a “few” asura? Just a suggestion.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jazzpaws.2675

Jazzpaws.2675

ITT: Maguuma scares away all potential players from joining their server.
#Magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

dude what are you doing we can’t call things tiers anymore

devon carver said so

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

your server has really built itself on caring about ppt

it’s kind of a wonder your sea hasn’t dumped you like a bad habit yet as a result.

Blah blah blah chest thumping blah blah blah I don’t understand #magswag.

You laugh because we Maguumies are different. We laugh because you’re all the same. Maguumies live on the edge. We don’t follow anyone’s rules. We shop at Hot Topic and listen to Linkin Park while we eat our Doritos marinated in Mountain Dew.

LOL if you don’t eat your doritos in a taco

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

How you act (saiyr) and the image you all have is a perfect example of why you are in the position you are in. Funny thing is, when I logged on today, I had three Mag people pm me after I posted on the forums about you all having a terrible reputation, they all agreed with me and they all said it is a shame Mag is in its current position because of people like yourself being disrespectful. Sure you can act like you voice the opinion of an entire server, but when people from YOUR server felt the need to pm me about your reputation then you know there is some serious issues in Mag. Case closed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

You hear that lads? Get rid of those ruby orbs and stack some toughness that we may find success…. And take more hits before we run into towers.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

bottom line, if you dont like playing on mag, transfer to JQ

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

the funny thing is that every pm you received was a troll that you don’t understand

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

BTW saiyr I know you take great pride in being a class act forum troll but in reality you are hurting your server more than helping it. Sure, scoreboard is good, and sure the wins are nice… but your reputation is what really matters at the end of the day and quite frankly Mag has a horrible one. The sad thing is I don’t think you and all the other forum warriors from Mag will ever be able to admit it, since if you all turned around and changed your attitude your server could really benefit from it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

Different server, still free solo kills.

I thought lower tiered servers had better soloers.

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

Lol @Zoel, nice cop-out answer… you Mag’s are real good at excuses huh? Scoreboard sure shows it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

oh no FA has 25 at ruin trebbing, wall is like 10% :O Better call in 60 JQ, patheitc XD LOL
like TC’s older brother :P But i find it funny. With their strength in numbers and coverage it’s hard to tell if they have skill or they’re just karma zerging zombies

What r u talking about? according to some TC they dont blob or send full maps to defend/take stuff.

I would actually like to get DB/FA/SOS/MAG take on TC and if they blob

We actually call TC the zombie horde. When they fail they literally throw bodies at something until it works.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

BTW saiyr I know you take great pride in being a class act forum troll but in reality you are hurting your server more than helping it. Sure, scoreboard is good, and sure the wins are nice… but your reputation is what really matters at the end of the day and quite frankly Mag has a horrible one. The sad thing is I don’t think you and all the other forum warriors from Mag will ever be able to admit it, since if you all turned around and changed your attitude your server could really benefit from it.

If we stopped trolling forums and acted like you, got our server “respected” in this fake online world… would we get lots of transfers? Could we be the next JQ with full Q’s of bad players and skill lag. Would we be Pvd champs?

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

if JQ as a whole were given the option to tick +695 24/7 but no one from JQ would be allowed to enter wvw, would they take it?

according to this thread, yes, yes they would.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

Lol @Zoel, nice cop-out answer… you Mag’s are real good at excuses huh? Scoreboard sure shows it.

No, seriously. Pics of the conversations were posted to our forums. You really don’t seem to have a clue what’s going in this thread or in this match-up. Hope you get back to your T1 coverage wars soon where things make more sense.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

You do realize there is 0 purpose in pointing score updates as MOS updates automatically, correct?

You also do notice that you are a Tier 1 server vs the bottom of Tier 2 and a Tier 3 server, correct?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

Look seriously, Maguuma, you need to stop your kittening, you are a good team, but you’re hating on Jade Quarry because they play differently compared to your usual matchups. We run tactical gameplay, we don’t care much for GvG, we play to win, if we wanted we could but thats not JQs usual play-style . BG and SoR do exactly the same thing, that’s how T1 Worlds play , just because we don’t bash our way through enemy zergs like you do, don’t mean we are bad, I mean seriously we are rank 3 for a reason. Brains Over Brawl buddies, and it shows, yesterday night 8pm server time, small zerg of [EMP] 10-15 n a few pugs stuck on pin, waiting for VR/DERP and PYRO to attack us which they did twice and yes they won the first time because they outnumbered us but the second time we outnumbered them and they fled to the top of Hills (I don’t know all the technique terms for places) and our 10-15 zerg waited directly under them, (outnumbered 3/1) when we moved they decided to pursue us and lose majority of their health to fall damage, making it so much easier for our little zerg to wipe you. That is a demonstration that tactics triumph over just going straight for our zergs like you do, maybe if you guys tried to think it through, you would stand a better chance getting a higher PPT, but then again you don’t care for that do you, but we do, so stop hating and deal with it. Stupid matchup, we didn’t ask for it, we would much prefer to be back in T1, so just drop it, nuff said.

You’re R3 cause BG/SoR have bigger blobs than you. I laugh at your brains over brawn comment you Blob which is clearly a brawn move, you really don’t have to use your brain when you roll 50+ man zergs in all bl’s . Only guilds like [SF] and a few others even run Havoc squads. I remember Talentless kittening about the blob game and getting bored of it. Blobbing a map is a T1 tactic you got the numbers no matter how bad players are! and WvW is clearly a numbers and coverage game. Also from the vids posted that I have seen so far it looks like D[erp,Pyro,ME were outnumbered every time wiping your groups. I just find it funny for you to have an ego on one of the biggest band wagon servers in the game. Nuff said

(edited by Jereme.1840)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I don’t think we really care about our reputation. Mag is here to find good fights and enjoy WvW. Know what isn’t good fights? Hiding in towers behind ACs because you can’t open-field for kitten. Last matchup all we did was group up and skirmish with [Agg]. Do you know why? They’re better than we are at open-field and it’s nice actually having a challenge for once. Even though we wiped many times to them, it was still fun.

We also have an exceptionally tight-knit WvW community. There are very few WvW guilds on Mag, and very few of them field more than 15-20 people a piece. As a result, we’re constantly working together on maps to counter enemy zergblobs and hold objectives. When I say that you know almost every single person in the other WvW guilds, I’m not exaggerating. Except apparently people get all booty-troubled over our trololol on the forums and translate that into “mag = trash.” Call me naive, but I don’t think that Mag is the immature server here.

Sure, it would be nice to have ONE Oceanic/SEA guild to hold our BL/EB quadrant over night. Not even cap kitten, just hold. However, that doesn’t seem realistic because everyone has such a kitten for T1 stacking. Plus, any guild that transferred here to fill those timeslots would be the ONLY guild we have. That’s a lot of pressure to put on one guild and would turn it into a job. We’ve had a few guilds look into xferring here, and every time they decide against it for that reason.

EU isn’t like this at all (barring Vizunah); seems to be purely an NA drive to blob war and lag out entire servers whilst spamming 1. Ooh, so much fun.

Idk why I just made a serious post. Oop.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

bottom line, if you dont like playing on mag, transfer to JQ

I’d rather transfer to SoR/BG to roll them week after week.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

No, seriously. Pics of the conversations were posted to our forums. You really don’t seem to have a clue what’s going in this thread or in this match-up. Hope you get back to your T1 coverage wars soon where things make more sense.

TY for the heads up. Excellent work scrubs. I love you all.

“And don’t even get me started on #magswag.”

Maguuma [PYRO]

(edited by kerona.3465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I love this thread <3

PS this troll does far more for his server than you do for yours. How does that make you feel?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

do people actually think mag cares about what other servers think of them?? ? ? any attention is good attention rofl rofl xD xD # s w a g

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

LOL OMG you got me guys XD nice, woot yeah #magswag gj guys <3<3

in Match-ups

Paz Shadow.9715

Alright, I’ve fed the trolls enough, ty for the laughs guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

Alright, I’ve fed the trolls enough, ty for the laughs guys

still hungry

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

It’s funny because he’s not even Maguuma and he understands. If you want proof then register an account on maguuma.net and check our matchup thread on there.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

What people really need to understand about Maguuma is that we have fun with each other. On forums, in game, in wvw, etc. Win or lose. And that is what games are about. Not really “recruit most people so we can win with bads lolol”. We do get transfers, and almost all of them have stayed and enjoyed the server for what it is. We have no aspirations to climb to Tier 2 or anything, just want to have fun guyyyyyyyys.

Also, we drink tears. Our doctors recommend it to help with problems “down there”.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

What people really need to understand about Maguuma is that we have fun with each other. On forums, in game, in wvw, etc. Win or lose. And that is what games are about. Not really “recruit most people so we can win with bads lolol”. We do get transfers, and almost all of them have stayed and enjoyed the server for what it is. We have no aspirations to climb to Tier 2 or anything, just want to have fun guyyyyyyyys.

Also, we drink tears. Our doctors recommend it to help with problems “down there”.

No tears, only dreams.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

No tears, only dreams.

Didnt i tell JQ to crush those dreams earlier>.>, use those superior tactics and numbers and destroy them

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Awaiting dream crushing. But how does one crush…… fun?

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I think JQ really needed this win.

Unfortunately they’re extremely ungracious in victory.

Stay classy guys

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Please don’t stay classy. We are winning the thread length war by a long shot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I like this match-up for nothing else than to be witness to JQ’s first-time experience with Maguuma forum warriors.

P.S. Zoel is god emperor of FA

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Hey jq, the secret to forum wars is to have superior sentence structure and use word fields correctly. By the way, what’s a reputation?

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I like this match-up for nothing else than to be witness to JQ’s first-time experience with Maguuma forum warriors.

P.S. Zoel is god emperor of FA

Do you get giddy when you remember that there are still two T1 servers we get to face? ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Mag keeps running their mouths, JQ keeps ticking HUGE numbers, GG guys, GG. Just because you win one battle doesn’t mean you win a war, how about you all hop on to TPvP, seems like it would suit your server/guilds much better XD

HAHAHAHAHA

the funny thing is that every pm you received was a troll that you don’t understand

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….

in Match-ups

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

u laffin

im gonna raspberry your lil belly

.~.~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

u laffin

im gonna raspberry your lil belly

backs away awkward

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

saiyr, I think it’s time you disbanded Maguuma.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

As God Emperor of Fort Aspenwood and guild master of [RET], I would like to apologize for Maguuma’s performance. I will not allow it to happen again.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

saiyr, I think it’s time you disbanded Maguuma.

Agreed…time to move to Jade Quarry, the master server!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tietus.8013

Tietus.8013

kitten YOU AND YOUR kittenING RESPECT YOU kittenING kittenS!!!!

Why would anybody have any respect for a server populated with people who can’t fight their enemy even when they outnumber them 3 or 4 to 1?
You are bad at this game. The only reason you’re “winning” is pure numbers.
Any two maguumians can take on and kill 5 of your no-skill zerglings at any given moment while eating pizza and playing with themselves at the same time. Yes – we don’t even need our hands – we can face-roll you.

kitten, your server makes me want to transfer to an even lower-tier server because I’m feeling dirty for zerging around with Bony.

Priceless Warthog! I spat out my corn flakes. ROFL.

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gav.1425

Gav.1425

[RET] = Run Every Time

Discuss.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

This conversation: http://youtu.be/iBwEbUwoYqQ

Who’s Psyduck? If the answer isn’t me you can go straight to hell.

You’re Psyduck! :-)

Jedsus going to save me and send me straight to heaven now!!!!

-S o S-

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

Hey folks, go do your dailies. I think one of them dailies is “Maguuman Killer”. Does that mean I have to go kill 40 Maguuma invaders??? Shouldn’t be too difficult if we can get them to cooperate by blobbing up and stand there looking pretty. Let me know what BL to visit so I can complete my daily. Thanks Maguuma for your cooperation!!!

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

Different server, still free solo kills.

I thought lower tiered servers had better soloers.

I think most of us, Soloers/low man groups are just taking the week off since we cant accomplish anything since as SOON as we start taking a camp a JQ zerg runs in. (At least during Sea time).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

matchup is boring, maguuma is non existant and JQ zergs worse than TC. ZZzzzzz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

according to mos, we are performing better than expected!

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

So does that mean I should skip that part of the dailies? :-(

-S o S-