8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Different server, still free solo kills.

I thought lower tiered servers had better soloers.

I think most of us, Soloers/low man groups are just taking the week off since we cant accomplish anything since as SOON as we start taking a camp a JQ zerg runs in. (At least during Sea time).

This isnt different from any other blob server. Still doing the same kitten I do every day. Get on my level.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

matchup is boring, maguuma is non existant and JQ zergs worse than TC. ZZzzzzz

according to mos, we are performing better than expected!

Huh, well good job then! heh

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

so im being told that the fight on mag bl at the bridge at SS was “strike force and a couple pugs” against 25 PYRO hahahahhahahahahaha maybe if a couple is 30 ? ? ?? ????

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

so im being told that the fight on mag bl at the bridge at SS was “strike force and a couple pugs” against 25 PYRO hahahahhahahahahaha maybe if a couple is 30 ? ? ?? ????

#MAGSWAG

#MAGBAGS

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Hey folks, go do your dailies. I think one of them dailies is “Maguuman Killer”. Does that mean I have to go kill 40 Maguuma invaders??? Shouldn’t be too difficult if we can get them to cooperate by blobbing up and stand there looking pretty. Let me know what BL to visit so I can complete my daily. Thanks Maguuma for your cooperation!!!

Newbies to Maguuma Killer dailies

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Also, are you interesting in buying some Quagrotica?

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

#MAGSWAG

#MAGBAGS

Ummm pretty sure we wiped you several times with “PYRO and a couple of pugs”

huehuehuehue

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Also, are you interesting in buying some Quagrotica?

Is that that new stuff i been hearing about?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

It’s sunday…14 pages. Wow.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Here is Duke’s heavy train video. Started out with 15-20 guards/wars with a couple Ele’s. Turned into a giant Zerg of rally bait so I left but was really fun up until that point.

Part 1 – http://youtu.be/g5ribw8VDMk

Part 2 – http://youtu.be/gqQciiGNe6M

Part 3 – http://youtu.be/QG1bvs1bkC0

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

[RET] = Run Every Time

Discuss.

I think that’s a lot weaker than the joke that ends with ards but nice effort.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Your existence in T1 match-ups comes down to a roll of the dice .Nothing you can really do about that.

Do you really think these match-ups were done without the slightest of manual input from Anet?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

HzH always runs.

Good fights from SG, Pro, SF

Good fights from kitten .

HzH stop running.

kthx

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Also who said RET runs lol. We had 80 man JQ and we were getting farmed by them.

We kept coming back cuz we love fights. We learned what the 80 man was doing (conditions) and we adapted our utility bars to beat you with half numbers.

GG.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Also who said RET runs lol. We had 80 man JQ and we were getting farmed by them.

We kept coming back cuz we love fights. We learned what the 80 man was doing (conditions) and we adapted our utility bars to beat you with half numbers.

GG.

Every zerg “does conditions” lol

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

GG.

lol button bars. zerg servers dont know how to press anything but 1. Why do you think lemongrass is so expensive.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

GG.

lol button bars. zerg servers dont know how to press anything but 1. Why do you think lemongrass is so expensive.

o rly

in Match-ups

Posted by: Effek.4653

Effek.4653

All I see bunch of RG fanboi and talk about their leet skills while copying RG style. If you are that skill try build your own tactic and strategy. nothing impressive with this match up, just some fanboi smash talks and calling themselves are better open field group.

Trololololol!

(edited by Effek.4653)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

All I see bunch of RG fanboi and talk about their leet skills while copying RG style. If you are that skill try build your own tactic and strategy. nothing impressive match up smash talks and calling themselves are better open field group. pffft

what

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

the trolling is so unsophisticated atm

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

All I see bunch of RG fanboi and talk about their leet skills while copying RG style. If you are that skill try build your own tactic and strategy. nothing impressive with this match up, just some fanboi smash talks and calling themselves are better open field group.

Trololololol!

Even after the edit it still huts my brain to read it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

So the cost of lemongrass has NOTHING to do with the fact that it is nearly impossible to farm because it is a RANDOM drop from a mid-level “herb” node? Interesting proposition.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Your existence in T1 match-ups comes down to a roll of the dice .Nothing you can really do about that.

Do you really think these match-ups were done without the slightest of manual input from Anet?

Yes

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

So the cost of lemongrass has NOTHING to do with the fact that it is nearly impossible to farm because it is a RANDOM drop from a mid-level “herb” node? Interesting proposition.

Farm straits on all toons every day problem solved

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Yes

I think EU uses the true RNG (just look at some of the crazy matchups) … But I do tend to think NA is massaged a bit because of all the complaining. Otherwise we would see an eighth rank server up against a 2 or 3 server on a consistent basis like you do in EU. And you did see that initially in NA matches, but it seems to have stopped. NA RNG is far less volatile.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Farm straits on all toons every day problem solved

Doesn’t change the fact that you could take 20 characters out there, farm every node in the zone, and end up with 10 lemongrass. Yeah, you could be lucky and get more but you are guaranteed zero.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I run 2 Lemongrass run toons every 2 or 3 hrs. I average 3-4 gold in just Lemongrass a day (20ish).

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vuziiness.9458

Vuziiness.9458

Btw, Mag, I don’t know about the other guilds but when EMP has there daily push which varies from 15-25 players, whenever we see a massive zerg like PYRO, VR, kitten , etc, they have almost 30-50 players with em, outnumber us majority of the time 3/1 yet we still stay and fight. We haven’t won much but we have had a few times when you outnumbered us and many when it was equal so don’t be complaining about us anytime soon.

Nigerian Prince [TKG][ETA]
It’s not racist, it’s true, I am the….
Fastest Charr of All

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kayahni.1426

Kayahni.1426

Trololololol!

Even after the edit it still huts my brain to read it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I think the next matchup should be SoR, MAG, and TC

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

As designated Archer Angel of the Church of Saturday Feints, I’d like to give thanks for the bounty we’ve received that allows us to pay for lemongrass or anything we’d like. Praise be to Jedsus, Mance the Pope, and Wok the Holy Ghost.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

The best JQ players log in at 2am right?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

On this blah day, I would like to thank the general maguuman community. Your performance the last couple weeks have effectively convinced a former Yak’s Bend spy to not only make maguuma his new home, he has also quit his immoral ways of spying on other servers:D(Despite the blowout win by jq) Due to the fact, that they are so many of you that have contributed to making this server so enjoyable, I decided it is probably better to post on the forum as many of you will see this. The former spy specifically requested that I mention a VERY Special shoutout to bony C, all members of BURN, PYRO, ME, XMMX, kitten , VR, NOVA, Sgt Killjoy, Saiyr, Cakesoup, Calvin, Shadow Militant, and Codycrusher As for myself, I’m a nobody but this amazing community has aspired me to also look to make contributions to better the server that is all

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

the BEEP i never typed in kitten how did that get there:S

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

Hey Fuzzion, I was highly suspecting the same. Anet must have manipulated manually on the match-up.

So JQ must get bored these weeks, to get some fun from wvw, our ultimate boss Waha called [ATM] for leveling our new purple Afro asura toons (chosen one of classes-ele/guard/warr/mesmer,same hight, figure, hair color and style) last a couple of nights (Oceanic time zone) through WVW and still nailed those so called GvG guilds (yes, we noticed you had less amount of ppl than us) and toke towers, garrions. almost of us level range was like 15-30 and almost of us picked new classes we never played, basically one hit killed by any champ NPC in wvw. we cross learned classes while voice chatting in TS and shared the knowledges. SOOO much fun.
we purple afro asuras will hopefully get full 80 by this end of week. will be more fun at that time. feel free to join us even if your not part of [ATM].
[ATM] is having 40+ purple afro asuras at the moment and the number is increasing. you can expect a full lvl 80 army leaded by JQ SEA boss Waha formed from 50+ nearly identical appearance asura next match-up.
any guilds during SEA/Oceanic time, plz dont run away if you see afro asura this week. we all greens.

the attached ‘say hi’ was taken last Saturday (i wasnt in there). I created one and leveled 4 levels within 2 or 3 hours last night…

Attachments:

(edited by XxNoahxX.7813)

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Hey Fuzzion, I was highly suspecting the same. Anet must have manipulated manually on the match-up.

So JQ must get bored these weeks, to get some fun from wvw, our ultimate boss Waha called [ATM] for leveling our new purple Afro asura toons (chosen one of classes-ele/guard/warr/mesmer,same hight, figure, hair color and style) last a couple of nights (Oceanic time zone) through WVW and still nailed those so called GvG guilds and toke towers, garrions. almost of us level range was like 15-30 and almost of us picked new classes we never played, basically one hit killed by any champ NPC in wvw. we cross learned classes while voice chatting in TS and shared the knowledges. SOOO much fun.
we purple afro asuras will hopefully get full 80 by this end of week. will be more fun at that time. feel free to join us even if your not part of [ATM].
[ATM] is having 40+ purple afro asuras at the moment and the number is increasing. you can expect a full lvl 80 army leaded by JQ SEA boss Waha formed from 50+ nearly identical appearance asura next match-up.
any guilds during SEA/Oceanic time, plz dont run away if you see afro asura this week. we all greens.

the attached ‘say hi’ was taken last Saturday (i was in there). I created one and leveled 4 levels within 2 or 3 hours last night…

Asura<.<

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

Asura<.<

hi bro.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Congratulations. With each of these posts you too can understand BOTH halves of supply/demand

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

On this blah day, I would like to thank the general maguuman community. Your performance the last couple weeks have effectively convinced a former Yak’s Bend spy to not only make maguuma his new home, he has also quit his immoral ways of spying on other servers:D(Despite the blowout win by jq) Due to the fact, that they are so many of you that have contributed to making this server so enjoyable, I decided it is probably better to post on the forum as many of you will see this. The former spy specifically requested that I mention a VERY Special shoutout to bony C, all members of BURN, PYRO, ME, XMMX, kitten , VR, NOVA, Sgt Killjoy, Saiyr, Cakesoup, Calvin, Shadow Militant, and Codycrusher As for myself, I’m a nobody but this amazing community has aspired me to also look to make contributions to better the server that is all

You’re ruining our badboy image!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Stop replying seriously to my troll posts please :’(

Well, I thought it was a troll post at first, but I figured it wasn’t because, let’s be honest, you can do a lot better. =/

Edit: Apparently, that message was deleted. And so was my reply. See? I knew you could do a better job trolling!

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

A wild group of JQ in the sunlight of open field. (Apparently this not the species natural habitat?)

P.S: DA is still looking for more GvGs for this week, send me a PM and we’ll arranged something. (if possible, a match that doesn’t come with 6 pages of forum wars on the package)

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

The former spy specifically requested that I mention a VERY Special shoutout to … Sgt Killjoy

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

FirstInfantry just blew your cover, KJ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Mine too!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I think the next matchup should be SoR, MAG, and TC

Dunno, I’m kinda expecting to use this magic find gear for two more weeks.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

conspiracies reviled too this is getting better and better

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

The last thing I need is some buttface telling everyone Maguuma actually has an enjoyable community and thanking individuals for making it that way. kitten that guy!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

So JQ must get bored these weeks, to get some fun from wvw, our ultimate boss Waha called [ATM] for leveling our new purple Afro asura toons (chosen one of classes-ele/guard/warr/mesmer,same hight, figure, hair color and style) last a couple of nights (Oceanic time zone) through WVW and still nailed those so called GvG guilds (yes, we noticed you had less amount of ppl than us) and toke towers, garrions. almost of us level range was like 15-30 and almost of us picked new classes we never played, basically one hit killed by any champ NPC in wvw. we cross learned classes while voice chatting in TS and shared the knowledges. SOOO much fun.

the attached ‘say hi’ was taken last Saturday (i wasnt in there). I created one and leveled 4 levels within 2 or 3 hours last night…

FRoBros!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Btw, Mag, I don’t know about the other guilds but when EMP has there daily push which varies from 15-25 players, whenever we see a massive zerg like PYRO, VR, kitten , etc, they have almost 30-50 players with em, outnumber us majority of the time 3/1 yet we still stay and fight. We haven’t won much but we have had a few times when you outnumbered us and many when it was equal so don’t be complaining about us anytime soon.

Lol at saying our guild or any other maguuman guild are zerg guilds and a guild from jq fields the numbers we actually do. Learn to count.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: klow.8316

klow.8316

Thanks to the fun fights tonight mag and fa both. I just wish the mag that outnumbered us 3/1 at nw tower woulda came out to fight:( But we got you after what felt like 2 hours of trebbing and some freinds came

[EMP]Commander FRAME RAM (yes I ment frame)