Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

You are my most precious snowflakes.

This got me smiling. I would tip my hat to you if I wore one

C’mere. I’ll make you all nice and warm.

Aww, you really are just a big teddy bear aren’t you <3

N..no! I hate everything and everyone. I earned the name Sgt Killjoy!

Snuggling with Mag.. who would have thought

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

How can you have 16 pages in the most one-sided match in recent memory?
I mean, what else is there to talk about?

You seem jealous that our thread is better than yours.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

#magSwag, T2, GvG, NA, #magSwag, JQQ, Waha, PPT, loot bags, #magSwag, Waha, JQ is awesome, #magSwag, JQ sucks, #magSwag, T1, GvG

=)

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Wow this thread makes the SoR/BG thread look good. hahahaha

Why, do you want to bore yourself to death?

Guys, I’m getting SOOOOO many loot bags! lolumad?!

Mag bought me a new armor set.

Thank you guys!

When we fought JQQ I looted a new set of gear off all the bags that dropped..

I don’t remember fighting Dragonbrand… They were like the chupacabra… just this mythical entity hiding out in the mists…

That was cold jab, i think my feelings are actually hurt that you called me a chupacabra

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Thank you guys!

I don’t remember fighting Dragonbrand… They were like the chupacabra… just this mythical entity hiding out in the mists…

That was cold jab, i think my feelings are actually hurt that you called me a chupacabra

Lol. Well, you could always snuggle up to Sgt killjoy*, he’s giving out lots of love today

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Thank you guys!

Lol. Well, you could always snuggle up to Saiyr, he’s giving out lots of love today

Maybe he isnt the one im eyeing ^.^ spread the JQ love

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

I can’t believe JQ is still in here talking about points, and how good they are. Anyways here is 18 minutes of video from last night where JQ showed [DERP] just how good they are.

http://youtu.be/9U7fSroG96I

The only time JQ has a chance of winning a fight that isn’t at least a 2:1 situation is when they are on those AC’s and Cannon’s. One guy was on the north cannon of SM last night for at least 4 hours.

As for the JQ who said they beat PYRO on EBG last night, this is what I saw while I was there, don’t know what happened after this, PYRO mumble can give you a headache fast with that many people in it. Thx for the bags though.

http://youtu.be/V1HDRcjQ1cA

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: STAY SEXY.4360

STAY SEXY.4360

This thread>

Skeeth [Ark]ham
Swaguuma native

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Thank you guys!

I don’t remember fighting Dragonbrand… They were like the chupacabra… just this mythical entity waiting patiently out in the mists while we hid in our towers

fixed that for you.
yw

I looted Dusk off a JQQ commander. Dat T2 loot is OP.

I can’t wait to fight a real T1 server.

yup. TC was great loot too before they took JQQ’s spot in T1.

I feel like FA is trying too hard to stay relevant in this thread

I’d rather be irrelevant than be on the other end of what Mags is doing to you

lawl.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I can’t believe JQ is still in here talking about points, and how good they are. Anyways here is 18 minutes of video from last night where JQ showed [DERP] just how good they are.

The only time JQ has a chance of winning a fight that isn’t at least a 2:1 situation is when they are on those AC’s and Cannon’s. One guy was on the north cannon of SM last night for at least 4 hours.

As for the JQ who said they beat PYRO on EBG last night, this is what I saw while I was there, don’t know what happened after this, PYRO mumble can give you a headache fast with that many people in it. Thx for the bags though.

that’s so 2 pages ago… gawd

in Match-ups

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

There’s the problem. 15+ of the fairweather NA pugs refused to stick to the commander, and even the commander sighed at them in teamspeak. I was in that battle and the battles prior to that and I didn’t die once, and killed at least 100 of you guys during the maguuma feeble walk around SM. The quality of the commander leading/PUGs in NA is less than desirable, and I already admit that (feel free to correct me EB JQ NA, show me your leadership). I’ll post screenshots of flatlined FA/Maguuma players, but it’s 3 am on my side so I’ll do it when I wake up.

And if you want to complain about golems, complain about Anet giving arrow carts that ridiculous damage buff where even PVT geared players go down quickly. The kettle calls the pot black, when your Anz towers started using siege defence to chase JQ back, quite laughable.

(edited by LoneWolfie.1852)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

There’s the problem. 15+ of the fairweather NA pugs refused to stick to the commander, and even the commander sighed at them in teamspeak. I was in that battle and the battles prior to that and I didn’t die once, and killed at least 100 of you guys during the maguuma feeble walk around SM. The quality of the commander leading/PUGs in NA is less than desirable, and I already admit that (feel free to correct me EB JQ NA, show me your leadership). I’ll post screenshots of flatlined FA/Maguuma players, but it’s 3 am on my side so I’ll do it when I wake up.

And if you want to complain about golems, complain about Anet giving arrow carts that ridiculous damage buff where even PVT geared players go down quickly. The kettle calls the pot black, when your Anz towers started using siege defence to chase JQ back, quite laughable.

It’s almost like there’s unreliability in open field fights from pubs, and a organized group versus group at a quiet location would give better results.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

ok this is fun and all but lets get down to the important question here…

where
is
bitcloud

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kush.5462

Kush.5462

cool, but when i hopped in EBG with around 10 Ge, i saw something different. Anyways, good fight last night, respect to all of them.

a warrior always look for good fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: InWhySee.2097

InWhySee.2097

Thank you guys!

Lol. Well, you could always snuggle up to Saiyr, he’s giving out lots of love today

Maybe he isnt the one im eyeing ^.^ spread the JQ love

That sounds vaguely like something you’d need penicillin for….

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

one can’t unsee sad priest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Judging by the way you kids fawn over Pyro you’d think Curse Gaming would have signed them instead of Paradigm.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

cool, but when i hopped in EBG with around 10 Ge, i saw something different. Anyways, good fight last night, respect to all of them.

Maybe since your perception and others are different, you could control the conditions so there’s no uncertainty. Maybe a group from each side would meet at a spot and face each other. We could call it GvG.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Maybe since your perception and others are different, you could control the conditions so there’s no uncertainty. Maybe a group from each side would meet at a spot and face each other. We could call it GvG.

Don’t call it GvG, sensitive people don’t like that term. Call it “sparring” or something.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

“Hey, guys, let’s stop playing basketball. Instead, under controlled conditions, we’ll see who can dribble the ball passed the other opponents to prove how much better we are than you.”

Amazing Curse signed Paradigm and not Pyro. Geez, what we’re they thinking? World’s best right here!

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

“Hey, guys, let’s stop playing basketball. Instead, under controlled conditions, we’ll see who can dribble the ball passed the other opponents to prove how much better we are than you.”

Amazing Curse signed Paradigm and not Pyro. Geez, what we’re they thinking? World’s best right here!

That might be the worst analogy I’ve seen in my life.

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Do you want to spar analogies under controlled conditions too?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Don’t call it GvG, sensitive people don’t like that term. Call it “sparring” or something.

No, no. Call it Nancy.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

wads.5730

a better analogy would be participating in a bar fight compared to a boxing match.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Let’s see who can activate a single skill the best.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

a better analogy would be participating in a bar fight compared to a boxing match.

Not really, it’s more like a boxing match where you’re not allowed to dodge punches like Mike. Because open field evasion “isn’t a true test of skill”. They want not the difference between a bar fight and a boxing match; no, they want a boxing match that’s focused on one fundamental skill. Just like my basketball analogy focused on one skill.

The GvG apologists are trying to push their simplified version of WvW and we don’t play that nonsense.

(edited by Chopps.5047)

in Match-ups

wads.5730

Not really, it’s more like a boxing match where you’re not allowed to dodge punches like Mike. Because open field evasion “isn’t a true test of skill”.

open field evasion into a tower or into siege range isn’t a true test of skill. everything else is and does happen in gvg’s

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Not really, it’s more like a boxing match where you’re not allowed to dodge punches like Mike. Because open field evasion “isn’t a true test of skill”.

open field evasion into a tower or into siege range isn’t a true test of skill. everything else is and does happen in gvg’s

I wonder why Curse never signed any GvG players; they’re so talented in every aspect of the game. Amazing they signed Paradigm over Pyro.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

The GvG apologists are trying to push their simplified version of WvW and we don’t play that nonsense.

c’mere I’ll raspberry ya

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Not really, it’s more like a boxing match where you’re not allowed to dodge punches like Mike. Because open field evasion “isn’t a true test of skill”. They want not the difference between a bar fight and a boxing match; no, they want a boxing match that’s focused on one fundamental skill. Just like my basketball analogy focused on one skill.

All I’m hearing is, “waaaah without our queue we might die!”

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

Why stop at GvG? If you want a true test of skill, tpvp. You guys remind me of my little brother. I’d beat him in halo and he’d be like “SNIPER ONLY BATTLE” because he thought he was a better sniper than me. I defeated him in that too. Now he’s in college and doesn’t game which sort of sucks. I miss our trash talk.

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

Why stop at GvG? If you want a true test of skill, tpvp. You guys remind me of my little brother. I’d beat him in halo and he’d be like “SNIPER ONLY BATTLE” because he thought he was a better sniper than me. I defeated him in that too. Now he’s in college and doesn’t game which sort of sucks. I miss our trash talk.

Want to tPvP [PYRO]? We’ll take any challengers in that, too.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

No, I play for fun. You guys are the chest thumpers here. Go play Curse and prove your worth. Tell Symbolic I said hi.

in Match-ups

wads.5730

im sure many people would gladly do gvg in spvp if anet supported 20v20 servers.

but they dont. so wvw is the only option.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

I’m not sure I’ve seen a server talk so much about farming another while refusing all forms of GvG. Really a unique meta JQ has got here.

in Match-ups

ParaldaWind.4523

No, I play for fun. You guys are the chest thumpers here. Go play Curse and prove your worth. Tell Symbolic I said hi.

JQ running away again!

To be honest, we don’t take any of this seriously. We like GvGing, that doesn’t mean we think it proves your worth as a human being or something. [PYRO] loses GvGs all the time, but we like the leveled battlefield. I dunno why you guys get so offended over being called bad at open field. You are objectively bad at open field. It’s okay. We’re bad, too. Just not that bad.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in Match-ups

wads.5730

look at me, i’m not a nerd because i only play for fun, but i like to name drop ESPORRTSSSS PROSS to look cool on forumzz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Where all JQ’s balls are transferred anyway?

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

After reading all the chest thumping from mag in this thread i decided to check out the pvp leaderboard. To my surprise there is only 1 player from mag in the top 100. I was also surprised to see jq had the #2 and #3 player currently. I guess people on mag cant figure out that is also a game based on points not egos.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I saw a little of this PYRO last night.

Showed up, wiped PYRO at garrison. Smashed them again at SW garri. Saw them by bay in cover of their ac’s,guards, and portals. Attacked them anyway. Had a good long fight, had to pull back after a while because PYRO kept running in and out of bay getting health before they died. PYRO then joined another guild zerg from Maguuma and sat at the sentry for a while. PYRO took a paper hills then left the map. Conclusion: Meh

Also fought some [ME] last night. We had them mostly outnumbered but they tried to accomplish some things and were good to play versus. Conclusion: Plays to win, could be seriously a pain if their #’s grow or had bigger puggie following on map.

And one of my favs [RET], we beat the snot out of these guys ALOT, but they are learning quickly. [SG] had them outnumbered by a little most of all our first several engagements, but they kept coming out and fighting and after a bit managed to shove us out of the NW after a mega long fight. We had to respond to FA in our BL’s so didn’t get to continue the fight. But I’m sure we would have been in for some wipes as RET was starting to dial in on our shenanigans it felt like. Conclusion: Good fighters, like to fight, improved 300% since we first saw them a couple weeks ago, put your war face on if you see RET.

Hopefully we’ll get to find and fight some other guilds we haven’t seen tonight!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

After reading all the chest thumping from mag in this thread i decided to check out the pvp leaderboard. To my surprise there is only 1 player from mag in the top 100. I was also surprised to see jq had the #2 and #3 player currently. I guess people on mag cant figure out that is also a game based on points not egos.

Ah, you’re right, we need to change as a server to care more about points. Well, thanks for the advice mate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

For kitten’s sake, guys. You had a multi-page back-and-fourth about badges like two pages ago and nobody posted the video.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

Ah, you’re right, we need to change as a server to care more about points. Well, thanks for the advice mate.

no problem glad i could help

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

And Anvil Rock (last tier) has more top ranked sPvP players than most of the servers combined. Your point?

Southsun Survival with me, bro.

in Match-ups

Posted by: QQArbiter.5978

QQArbiter.5978

oh yea? fight all night only 3 videos?

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

And Anvil Rock (last tier) has more top ranked sPvP players than most of the servers combined. Your point?

Thought my point was clear play for points and not egos

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

oh yea? fight all night only 3 videos?

Yeah, it’s kinda pathetic how hard is to get JQ fight with us without their cannons covering them, but we’re working on it.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Thought my point was clear play for points and not egos

That is a pretty bad point. Maybe you should stop playing for it.