8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Thought my point was clear play for points and not egos

That is a pretty bad point. Maybe you should stop playing for it.

8.8/10

Chuckled sensibly.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

I can’t believe JQ is still in here talking about points, and how good they are. Anyways here is 18 minutes of video from last night where JQ showed [DERP] just how good they are.

http://youtu.be/9U7fSroG96I

The only time JQ has a chance of winning a fight that isn’t at least a 2:1 situation is when they are on those AC’s and Cannon’s. One guy was on the north cannon of SM last night for at least 4 hours.

As for the JQ who said they beat PYRO on EBG last night, this is what I saw while I was there, don’t know what happened after this, PYRO mumble can give you a headache fast with that many people in it. Thx for the bags though.

http://youtu.be/V1HDRcjQ1cA

oh yea? fight all night only 3 videos?

You JQ pugs are making me crazy. You only read and see what you want to read and see. If you had an IQ over 5 and were able to read the entire post you would see just how kittening dumb you sound.

Just in case you still can’t figure it out, the first video was what I did all night, the second was just what I saw when I was there w/pyro for the short time they were there with us. I’m not in PYRO, you’re not very observant.

Judging by you’re other two posts I think Pvf is not for you.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

Not really, it’s more like a boxing match where you’re not allowed to dodge punches like Mike. Because open field evasion “isn’t a true test of skill”. They want not the difference between a bar fight and a boxing match; no, they want a boxing match that’s focused on one fundamental skill. Just like my basketball analogy focused on one skill.

The GvG apologists are trying to push their simplified version of WvW and we don’t play that nonsense.

Have you seen videos of our GvGs? We don’t joust. Just because most guilds run strong melee core hammer trains doesn’t mean you have to. The only rule is that you can’t go hide behind walls, siege, or a zerg. That’s not a huge limitation, so maybe you should try fighting equal numbers against good guilds to see if you and your skills hold up. Right now you really have zero knowledge about how good you are as a guild.

tl;dr running around open world picking off less organized groups is weak sauce

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Why stop at GvG? If you want a true test of skill, tpvp. You guys remind me of my little brother. I’d beat him in halo and he’d be like “SNIPER ONLY BATTLE” because he thought he was a better sniper than me. I defeated him in that too. Now he’s in college and doesn’t game which sort of sucks. I miss our trash talk.

Want to tPvP [PYRO]? We’ll take any challengers in that, too.

No, I play for fun. You guys are the chest thumpers here. Go play Curse and prove your worth. Tell Symbolic I said hi.

look at me, i’m not a nerd because i only play for fun, but i like to name drop ESPORRTSSSS PROSS to look cool on forumzz

I don’t know symbolic—he plays ranger and I think that’s cool so I’m pretty much automatically a fan :p It’s not name dropping when paradigm getting signed is the biggest news in gw2 all week. What am I? Larry King?

@Ben Our actions on the field speak for themselves—“zero knowledge of how we perform as a guild” is an absolute. The Church of Saturday Feints does not deal in absolutes. Enough of these trifling debates—I shall enter glorious battle for the Quarry.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

(edited by Chopps.5047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Southsun Survival with me, bro.

Why bother. Mag players will just grab the pistol, take their easy kills and declare themselves the winner. Mags doesn’t care about points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kush.5462

Kush.5462

I can’t believe JQ is still in here talking about points, and how good they are. Anyways here is 18 minutes of video from last night where JQ showed [DERP] just how good they are.

http://youtu.be/9U7fSroG96I

The only time JQ has a chance of winning a fight that isn’t at least a 2:1 situation is when they are on those AC’s and Cannon’s. One guy was on the north cannon of SM last night for at least 4 hours.

As for the JQ who said they beat PYRO on EBG last night, this is what I saw while I was there, don’t know what happened after this, PYRO mumble can give you a headache fast with that many people in it. Thx for the bags though.

http://youtu.be/V1HDRcjQ1cA

cool, but when i hopped in EBG with around 10 Ge, i saw something different. Anyways, good fight last night, respect to all of them.

Maybe since your perception and others are different, you could control the conditions so there’s no uncertainty. Maybe a group from each side would meet at a spot and face each other. We could call it GvG.

sad thing is almost all our GvG guilds transfered to other server since we dropped to tier 2 now we only have few active wvw guilds carrying JQ. Everyone hop in wvw cuz they want their map completion, im not telling excuses but its current JQs situation. We have some new pins but pugs dont wanna follow them. Enjoy wipping JQs pugs and loot bags, they really need to learn about it how important it is to follow pin.

And im sorry about that i was kinda talking trashs to kitten member. u know that sometimes u do talk some trashs when u get excited.

—The worst warrior in JQ

a warrior always look for good fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Thank you to SG for the compliments. RET had a falling out a few months back but God Emperor Zoel kept it alive long enough for a lot of members to come back and rebuild after a failed experiment known as [VK]

I would like to say we are now as strong as we once were before the split. SG is a tough fight. One of the only guilds on JQ where I have to say something other than “drop the bomb” when im commanding against you.

Heres a video with some…interesting moments and some good fights.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

PPT update. GG, FA.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Nice job “winning”, JQ, last in PPT. gg Mag, show em how it’s done.

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Slowpoke.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I saw a little of this PYRO last night.

Showed up, wiped PYRO at garrison. Smashed them again at SW garri. Saw them by bay in cover of their ac’s,guards, and portals. Attacked them anyway. Had a good long fight, had to pull back after a while because PYRO kept running in and out of bay getting health before they died. PYRO then joined another guild zerg from Maguuma and sat at the sentry for a while. PYRO took a paper hills then left the map. Conclusion: Meh

Wat. We didn’t wipe at garrison, we just left because 40 vs a queue with siege isn’t fun for anyone. Then we wiped you guys outside of garrison/west keep… three times… then we took WK and EK… got bored with you guys, and went to eternal.

Edit: Also, I don’t know what other guild zerg you’re talking about… we had some pugs join in eventually, but until we joined with [DERP] on eternal, we were running solo. Were you the SG commander that was running 1200 range in front of his zerg and died to our focus fire 3 times in a row outside of west keep/garrison?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

(edited by ParaldaWind.4523)

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Slowpoke.

Psyduck, Slowpoke, what’s next?

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Slowpoke.

Psyduck, Slowpoke, what’s next?

Pikachu!

in Match-ups

Posted by: darkstar.1862

darkstar.1862

Nice job “winning”, JQ, last in PPT. gg Mag, show em how it’s done.

^ This,,, our commanders work on the weekend, welcome to hell. Meet the real Maguuma. Hang in there FA, give em hell. wink

Felonious Pope/Mara Jade Darkstar [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma.

(edited by darkstar.1862)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

… blah blah… saw PYRO…. Conclusion: Meh

… blah blah… fought some [ME]… Conclusion: Plays to win

Yeah.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

“Hey, guys, let’s stop playing basketball. Instead, under controlled conditions, we’ll see who can dribble the ball passed the other opponents to prove how much better we are than you.”

Amazing Curse signed Paradigm and not Pyro. Geez, what we’re they thinking? World’s best right here!

a better analogy would be participating in a bar fight compared to a boxing match.

Not really, it’s more like a boxing match where you’re not allowed to dodge punches like Mike. Because open field evasion “isn’t a true test of skill”.

open field evasion into a tower or into siege range isn’t a true test of skill. everything else is and does happen in gvg’s

I wonder why Curse never signed any GvG players; they’re so talented in every aspect of the game. Amazing they signed Paradigm over Pyro.

you need more material, 2/10
i’m glad we’ve met, maybe you can learn something from us

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

lol

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

lol

dat chat

so funny

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

lol

dat chat

so funny

Just another day in Maguuma

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Last night was the first time I’d hit PYRO (on MagBL), and I was pleasantly surprised to find them fair opponents. They forced us to get off our up-levels after a pair of embarrassing wipes at roughly even numbers, certainly knocked us out of our complacency. Had some good fights with PYRO once we got more serious, you guys definitely run some builds we aren’t used to seeing. I was really looking forward to fighting you more that night so we could learn what you were doing.

Unfortunately I didn’t really get the chance, because they left map an hour or two later once we had some more people on the tag. I understand the frustration at being out-manned, but if you really liked your open field fights like you say you do, you’d man up and adapt, not rage the map. In fact at that time, you had plenty of numbers on map with a TyE+pug blob and PYRO. Attached is screenshot of your forces that night, shortly before PYRO left map allowing us to recap all their kitten.

Anyway, I hope we get the chance to hit PYRO again, and this quiet little-known “D|ERP” guild, whom i havent yet had the chance to fight. See you on the battlefield.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: darkstar.1862

darkstar.1862

Back from getting my bottle of Jack Daniels, is all of JQ’s stuff wooden yet?

Felonious Pope/Mara Jade Darkstar [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Back from getting my bottle of Jack Daniels, is all of JQ’s stuff wooden yet?

Im goona make you my best friend

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Just to toss this out there, seriously whats up with these “JQ community leaders” chest thumping about winning PPT against servers that lack the coverage we have? You guys make posts on the community forums raging when a few randoms troll the forums but yet when these “leaders” troll/make themselves look stupid its ok? Double standards much?

Seriously though, PYRO you guys are tough group to fight against. I’ve enjoyed fighting Maguuma out of all of the servers we’ve fought mainly because the individual skill your players have is impressive. Much respect goes out to you guys. Thanks for the fights so far and I look forward to more this week.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Just to toss this out there, seriously whats up with these “JQ community leaders” chest thumping about winning PPT against servers that lack the coverage we have? You guys make posts on the community forums raging when a few randoms troll the forums but yet when these “leaders” troll/make themselves look stupid its ok? Double standards much?

Seriously though, PYRO you guys are tough group to fight against. I’ve enjoyed fighting Maguuma out of all of the servers we’ve fought mainly because the individual skill your players have is impressive. Much respect goes out to you guys. Thanks for the fights so far and I look forward to more this week.

Serious post…. Can not compute!!!
<3

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

JQ group that pulled us to wolves on Mag BL – you should try to not spam laugh, it can be embarrassing when you get wiped 1 minute later.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

JQ group that pulled us to wolves on Mag BL – you should try to not spam laugh, it can be embarrassing when you get wiped 1 minute later.

SG 2 – 1 all of Mag

Our one wipe made all our rally bots ragequit.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

SG 2 – 1 all of Mag

Reported for botting.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

SG 2 – 1 all of Mag

Now they’re keeping up with points outside of PPT! God help us.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

SG 2 – 1 all of Mag

Do You Want To GvG

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

Edit: 3-1

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

Edit: reported for spamming.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I would sure hope a guild group is beating a gimmick group.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

I think we’re winning.

You are rolling 50 deep against a non-guild mag group that wiped you with half the numbers. Is this why JQ is the Yaks Bend of t1?

Is there any chance we can arrange a fight ?

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

I would sure hope a guild group is beating a gimmick group.

They lost once so dont give them too much credit.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Can we get another score update, please?

Edit: and another?

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Still 3-1

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

kitten , I was constantly in the wrong place in that video :/ not my day, sorry.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Still 3-1

So the SG we wiped outside of east keep and at NE tower were just a figment of my imagination?

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Can we get another score update, please?

Edit: and another?

/laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

All trolling aside, we’re both getting good fights. Maybe if you all weren’t such (insert word) we’d all be pretty happy.

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

Still 3-1

So the SG we wiped outside of east keep and at NE tower were just a figment of my imagination?

I’d call NE a tie at best, it wasn’t until the third or fourth wave we had to back.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

All trolling aside, we’re both getting good fights. Maybe if you all weren’t such (insert word) we’d all be pretty happy.

Uh I originally posted because your group was spam laughing right before we wiped you. If you think asking for GvG’s is rude or something you have a stick up somewhere. Both groups have rally bait and uneven numbers, so a GvG is asking for a fight that would be worth a kitten .

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

That was all of Maguuma @ NE tower btw. You were just dealing with 30 of us ealier.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

I believe the current record is something like 4-5?

I would like to offer the clarification that SG, until very recently, was primarily a havoc guild, and I’ve never seen them running more than 15 or so SG on their tag. You’re fighting mostly pugs.

Attached picture of our zerg. I count 12 SG tags there, I may have missed one or two.

Anyway, I’m having fun with DER|P and VR, keep the fights coming.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

Uh I originally posted because your group was spam laughing right before we wiped you. If you think asking for GvG’s is rude or something you have a stick up somewhere. Both groups have rally bait and uneven numbers, so a GvG is asking for a fight that would be worth a kitten .

A few were laughing because it was obvious you were trying to lure is into a choke, after we charged 3 times and you backed trying to trap us a couple /laugh. Asking us for a GvG isn’t rude, just don’t be jerks when we all decline.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I’d call NE a tie at best, it wasn’t until the third or fourth wave we had to back.

Wave? You were wiped, not pushed back. What universe is this?

But we’re just teasin’ ya. We’re happy to get some fights in but SG is trying to be so serious posting “scores”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Wave? You were wiped, not pushed back. What universe is this?

But we’re just teasin’ ya. We’re happy to get some fights in but SG is trying to be so serious posting “scores”.

This is a serious thread if you dont like you can desist from contributing to the trolling

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Last night was the first time I’d hit PYRO (on MagBL), and I was pleasantly surprised to find them fair opponents. They forced us to get off our up-levels after a pair of embarrassing wipes at roughly even numbers, certainly knocked us out of our complacency. Had some good fights with PYRO once we got more serious, you guys definitely run some builds we aren’t used to seeing. I was really looking forward to fighting you more that night so we could learn what you were doing.

Unfortunately I didn’t really get the chance, because they left map an hour or two later once we had some more people on the tag. I understand the frustration at being out-manned, but if you really liked your open field fights like you say you do, you’d man up and adapt, not rage the map. In fact at that time, you had plenty of numbers on map with a TyE+pug blob and PYRO. Attached is screenshot of your forces that night, shortly before PYRO left map allowing us to recap all their kitten.

Anyway, I hope we get the chance to hit PYRO again, and this quiet little-known “D|ERP” guild, whom i havent yet had the chance to fight. See you on the battlefield.

When we hit you at SS you had a full queue zerg, and we ran in with our 25 and died because yolo. I even stayed despite imminent death to duel an HzH mesmer and got rolled over subsequently. This mesmer then claimed it was “SG and a few pugs” in PMs to one of our members and accused us of running. So we combined our group with the Mag Blob, hence the jokes “Just PYRO and a few pugs”. We fought with that amount once on the switchback, then moved maps to take more things. It was not a rage quit. There is no fun in throwing bodies at people in full q vs full q fights of lag tasticness which honestly, we anticipated we would continue winning. Yawn.

As for recapping all the stuff, welp. We can’t be on every map all the time.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

When we hit you at SS you had a full queue zerg, and we ran in with our 25 and died because yolo. I even stayed despite imminent death to duel an HzH mesmer and got rolled over subsequently. This mesmer then claimed it was “SG and a few pugs” in PMs to one of our members and accused us of running. So we combined our group with the Mag Blob, hence the jokes “Just PYRO and a few pugs”. We fought with that amount once on the switchback, then moved maps to take more things. It was not a rage quit. There is no fun in throwing bodies at people in full q vs full q fights of lag tasticness which honestly, we anticipated we would continue winning. Yawn.

As for recapping all the stuff, welp. We can’t be on every map all the time.

You’re referring to me, but yeah, the pugs who jumped in ruined it. I can go to an undisclosed location with you though ooo seksy time

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

out for the night but u know where to find me

Maguuma [PYRO]