8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Well I am not amuse with your answer. I know you can troll better than that. K, thanks

Nah, I think we’ll stick around. The hilarious “go to GW1” and “lol go sPvP” apologists are really amusing. It’s not like JQ has anything original to say in this thread, either, and yet here you are…

That’s okay! We post in this thread for our amusement, not yours. You guys should be plenty amused in game, what with your 695ing all the time. I mean PPT is what you guys go for, right? So you should be really happy about this match!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Well I am not amuse with your answer. I know you can troll better than that. K, thanks

I like how you act bored with the trolling, yet still reply to multiple people.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

I come here for the entertainment too! But right now, I am highly disappointed with the quality of troll post from #MagSwag. #MagSwag, more like #MagFailAtTrolling. K, thanks

Nah, I think we’ll stick around. The hilarious “go to GW1” and “lol go sPvP” apologists are really amusing. It’s not like JQ has anything original to say in this thread, either, and yet here you are…

That’s okay! We post in this thread for our amusement, not yours. You guys should be plenty amused in game, what with your 695ing all the time. I mean PPT is what you guys go for, right? So you should be really happy about this match!

Jay Que

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Wow, you’re so good with puns. Show me more!

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I come here for the entertainment too! But right now, I am highly disappointed with the quality of troll post from #MagSwag. #MagSwag, more like #MagFailAtTrolling. K, thanks

I’m sorry, JQ is only allowed to care about 695. Please return to your cannon station so you can hit the single roamers as they run by your tower. Also, I like how you’re still on your bad hashtags. Come back to this thread when you have better troll material. K, thanks.

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

What bad hash tag? This hashtag >> #MagSwag??? K, thanks.

I’m sorry, JQ is only allowed to care about 695. Please return to your cannon station so you can hit the single roamers as they run by your tower. Also, I like how you’re still on your bad hashtags. Come back to this thread when you have better troll material. K, thanks.

Jay Que

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I am not amuse with your answer. I know you can troll better than that. K, thanks

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

this thread…

its going back and forth. forever.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

Trolling? How dare you!!! I thought we are having a nice discussion and getting to know each other. I guess we can’t be friends.

I am not amuse with your answer. I know you can troll better than that. K, thanks

Attachments:

Jay Que

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Trolling? How dare you!!! I thought we are having a nice discussion and getting to know each other. I guess we can’t be friends.

I’m sorry, I don’t like rice.

Just kidding, I love rice! I hate forum top posters.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Is JQ going to implode now that they’ve dropped down to T2?

I doubt it. We’re having queues now like we haven’t seen in quite some time (except for the past couple days with a six figure lead that is). It seems to have rejuvenated the community to have someone fresh to go up against. The competition has been no where near as competitive as BG & SoR, but it’s been fun. I think a lot of us are ready to get back to some competition again though, so hopefully the energy will sustain once we’re facing them again.

But that’s not how fairweathers work.

Very true indeed. Fortunately most of the fairweather crew jumped ship some time back. A lot of what we’ve seen the past month or two has been a general ennui as a result of BG/SoR/JQ week after week after week. People needed and took breaks. Now a little variety has heads popping up like a family of meercats when someone yells “Fresh bugs!”. A lot that took a few weeks off are coming back, having fun, and hopefully will continue to do so once the competition is ramped back up again.

Idk looks like fairweather to me

Dragonbrand is so used to seeing fairweathers that it’s easy to get confused these days, so you’re allowed to be wrong. No worries. The difference is that we have people who chose to stay in the Quarry finding a little renewed energy with a changing match up as opposed to those that flock from one server to another looking to be carried to the win every week.

Of course, to be perfectly fair, I need to give credit where credit is due as well, with people like Jed and the whole RATS movement bringing the server closer together through unifying efforts that are really making a difference in the overall feel of things. Combine that with the fresh faces and things are really feeling like they should in WvW.

Meh, i agree on my knowledge of DB fairweather problem. But again sounds like people coming back after you’re not losing stills seems fairweatherish to me and didn’t JQ have a few of guilds transfers off to BG and SOR?(i dont read T1 forums enough to so dreadfully boring)

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

This week has been great for catching JQ roamers trying to rejoin the blob. Lots of uplevels with absolutely no idea how to play their characters.

That karma train must be great for the SEA population, but the NA guys should just go to bed or bring a real toon out of hiding. If you stick to a class long enough you might learn the buttons past #1.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Lol @ all these ignorant posts about go tPvp or Spvp. Obviously JQ isn’t competitive enough to care about their own personal skill. They just want to play the coverage wars. If you want to be competitive and actually be good at this game, you should try and improve your skill in every aspect of the game, not just tower humping and avoiding fights.

All this “we won’t GvG you because you’re mean!” kitten is dumb. Grow a pair. Also, hiding behind “real WvW is about tactics, open field fighting isn’t a smart move” really? It’s a video game, and you JQ won this match up before it started.

Also, not sure why you’re in a hurry to go back to a losing match where you won’t learn anything new other than you still fail at everything.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Here we go again…

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Truth hurts

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

nobody.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

nobody.

Tell that to Tiger Wood’s wife

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I had a barbecue sandwich with potato salad and Cherry Pepsi today. It was delicious.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I had a barbecue sandwich with potato salad and Cherry Pepsi today. It was delicious.

Off topic, get out. Also there are like 150 calories and 40 carbs in one can of soda. Drink water pls.

nobody.

Tell that to Tiger Wood’s wife

I don’t know what that reference means nor do I care.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Off topic, get out. Also there are like 150 calories and 40 carbs in one can of soda. Drink water pls.

It’s K i lift

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

JQ so strong

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Why hasn’t anyone replied to maguuma’s recruitment thread

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Because Maguuma is looking for purely oceanics. And all of them have already settled in the top two tiers.

edit: oh, people have replied in Maguuma’s recruitment thread. dunno what he’s going on about then.

VVVV Let’s not forget the traitor turned Maguuman. Mag doesn’t actively recruit, we just take who wants to have fun with us.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Maguuma has had some recent transfers. BURN and GOAT came over from Borlis. But ya, what Guardian said.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Because Maguuma is looking for purely oceanics. And all of them have already settled in the top two tiers.

SoS says hi

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Forgot about that server, it’s literally the next server from the top two. Either way all servers that had a mass exodus went to the top two with a very small few staying. I’m sure you know the story, because JQ will take anyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

edit: oh, people have replied in Maguuma’s recruitment thread. dunno what he’s going on about then.

VVVV Let’s not forget the traitor turned Maguuman. Mag doesn’t actively recruit, we just take who wants to have fun with us.

Yeah seems like a lot of fun.

Attachments:

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Forgot about that server, it’s literally the next server from the top two. Either way all servers that had a mass exodus went to the top two with a very small few staying. I’m sure you know the story, because JQ will take anyone.

I’m coming to Maguuma

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I’m coming to Maguuma

We don’t need another mesmer on this server.

Yeah seems like a lot of fun.

No time to read image macros with more than five words. kthxbai

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

this thread…

its going back and forth. forever.

))<>((

I see what you did there…

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Thinking about me again Sweetie? I didn’t think I’d made that much of an impression.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

You didn’t, because I wasn’t.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

anyone remembering db bragging about becoming the new t1? and once month later their guilds bandwagon to bg …

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

I saw them post recently about wanting to fight any of the top 4 servers

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

anyone remembering db bragging about becoming the new t1? and once month later their guilds bandwagon to bg …

And some of them got kitten, came to this thread, spread false rumours hoping the same thing would happen to JQ too. I mean how low can they go

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: IronDuke.6380

IronDuke.6380

I had Thai with 3 glasses of sweet tea. It too was very delicious!

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeGGY.4127

NeGGY.4127

I had Thai with 3 glasses of sweet tea. It too was very delicious!

Cofee with frofted beans slushed liquids with a hint of lemon. mmm

Jq – Ascalon Champion [SG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

ok why is this thread still going on??? i killed bitcloud twice last night. matchup over mag wins fa loses jq doesnt matter

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Here are some videos from RET last night. The first one is when we were being serious.

Watch in HD!

And this second one is just….us being us.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I wish our friends on Jade Quarry would stop picking forum fights with #1 Christian server Magumma. It gives your guild and server bad reputation. If you guys are going to be in T2/3 for the next several weeks, can’t you be civil?

-Jed, GM of LGBT

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Love the fire of the #magswag

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sneltus.7304

Sneltus.7304

Aggression takes on Nigh Shift tonight at 11PM EST in 15v15 7 Round Guild Versus Guild! Feel free to come watch live at Twitch.tv/Vauxwell !! Spread the word! Bring your friends!

[Agg] Blob Destroyer

#MaggSwag

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Sorry @ PYRO and DA. the commander told us to go in and we weren’t told what you guys were doing until after that chaotic mess was already happening. He did tell us to pull off as soon as he knew you guys were scrimmaging though

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Talk all the trash you want, this is where true winners are born.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

ok why is this thread still going on??? i killed bitcloud twice last night. matchup over mag wins fa loses jq doesnt matter

I need vids or it didnt happen, i mean who would FA be if he died to Mag hands?

anyone remembering ex-JQ bragging about becoming the new t1? and once month later that person bandwagon to bg …

I decided to follow the trend and edited your post for corrections so many typos

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

I’m glad you finally found your way to the arena!! <3 No more hole explorations!

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I’m glad you finally found your way to the arena!! <3 No more hole explorations!

You don’t stick your body in holes to see where they go?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

You don’t stick your body in holes to see where they go?

ur a filthy charr?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

As if. I’m the adorable asura you can’t see.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

As if. I’m the adorable asura you can’t see.

Thats still like second class citizen =/, but i least your not a charr and i dont have to say racial slurs

Cön-Guardian DB