8/2 SoR/TC/BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Q:

Live Score Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na
Live Map Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/882

Good luck everyone. Have fun, play fair and keep the thread clean!

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Edit – oops Ascii lol. Have fun everyone and good luck!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Welcome home JQ! Have fun everyone and good luck!

Nope.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Welcome home JQ! Have fun everyone and good luck!

Nope.

SoR TS indirectly trolled me via Ascii.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinthros.6589

Zinthros.6589

You know who I am and you know why I’m here.

http://local-spike.com/live
AND/OR
http://twitch.tv/local-spike

Varamyr Langkron / Kirk Vandergrift
Commander on Tarnished Coast [RE]
Greatsword Ranger before it was cool

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trakarg.2095

Trakarg.2095

Mmm. Another week of TC being constantly outnumbered due to the blight of fair-weather WvWers.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Mmm. Another week of TC being constantly outnumbered due to the blight of fair-weather WvWers.

Yeah, I really wish TC would come out in force. SoR always comes out with numbers. Even back when they were rocking third place of tier 1 and losing by a large margin.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laylyn.6018

Laylyn.6018

Good luck to all three servers.

/salute

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I found this screenshot from the other week when I visited JQ for a couple days. This is what it looks like when BG and SoR clash forces. Lol.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Man another week without you guys…..

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

The skill lag…how do you guys play for months on end like this? o.O

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CzarsWarr.9864

CzarsWarr.9864

what is the choice? make training weeks so we drop tiers and some players transfer? :P

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Man another week without you guys…..

:(

I miss jq tooooooooooo………. one day…..

The LOVE asura <3

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

To play with skill lag:

Spam #1 Key (Perferrably on melee)
Heal by using food/sigils (<<<<<Big part)
Use your dodge’s
If your main heal/skill dont work, dont spam them, wait a few seconds, try again. Eventually it will work, dont get mad when it doesnt and follow above advice.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

To play with skill lag:

Use your dodge’s
If your main heal/skill dont work, dont spam them, wait a few seconds, try again. Eventually it will work, dont get mad when it doesnt and follow above advice.

3 server fight in BG garri, even the autoattacks weren’t firing. People from all 3 servers were just standing around…this can’t be fun for anybody =/

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

Please tell me this is a bad joke and that there is another reset coming to get us away from SoR/BG super blob no fun WvW >.<. The end of the week we saw TC get bored with these servers, I have a feeling very few TC will show up for a 2nd week

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

To play with skill lag:

Use your dodge’s

3 server fight in BG garri, even the autoattacks weren’t firing. People from all 3 servers were just standing around…this can’t be fun for anybody =/

It’s the heat of the moment, brah. Wasn’t it exciting.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Please tell me this is a bad joke and that there is another reset coming to get us away from SoR/BG super blob no fun WvW >.<. The end of the week we saw TC get bored with these servers, I have a feeling very few TC will show up for a 2nd week

We can hope otherwise? :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Well…maybe it’s time to stop megablobbing and take some action and actively prevent megablobs from forming by focusing on guilds raids, turn off the blue tag and run untagged. Play some open field and GvG.

Would require all 3 servers to actually WANT to cooperate, although that is unlikely due to lots of egos…but it’s ok to hope isn’t it

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

To play with skill lag:

Use your dodge’s

It’s the heat of the moment, brah. Wasn’t it exciting.

In a really twisted way, I guess. Like oh god there’s so many people my guy stopped moving!

Really great fights atm in BGBL though.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Not trying to hate on u or anything, but if u didnt wanna face BG/SOR in t1 why continue to recruit?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

Not trying to hate on u or anything, but if u didnt wanna face BG/SOR in t1 why continue to recruit?

<not recruiting. Especially not after seeing how teribad the tier 1 WvW is. I long for the days of Tier 2 again

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

<not recruiting. Especially not after seeing how teribad the tier 1 WvW is. I long for the days of Tier 2 again

its kinda to late now tho man. You guys r way stronger then all the t2 servers, but yet have some coverage gaps for t1. Either way ur gonna be ina tough spot.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

What about all the recruiting you guys have done thus far to get to “T1”?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

its kinda to late now tho man. You guys r way stronger then all the t2 servers, but yet have some coverage gaps for t1. Either way ur gonna be ina tough spot.

Not if we intentionally lose to get knocked back down to tier 2 lmao! Nah as much as I like playing to win, I enjoy tier 2 play a lot more. Mega blobs ruin WvW

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

What about all the recruiting you guys have done thus far to get to “T1”?

I’m not a part of any big WvW guild so I have no idea if they are recruiting or not. I certainly hope not but who knows.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

You guys blow out T2 though, it makes no sense for you guys to be down there.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Well…maybe it’s time to stop megablobbing and take some action and actively prevent megablobs from forming by focusing on guilds raids, turn off the blue tag and run untagged. Play some open field and GvG.

Would require all 3 servers to actually WANT to cooperate, although that is unlikely due to lots of egos…but it’s ok to hope isn’t it

I’m actually surprised to see you on this side of the pond cos, well, YOU know ….

L’enfer, c’est les autres

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Purchased Kerbal Space Program. I am soo excited for WvW.

It only takes a few over-ambitious types to ruin a lot of people’s fun. I guess at least they are having fun.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blaec.8617

Blaec.8617

that 200 000man RISE zerg…..

Doubles | [FEAR] Feelings Arent Required | FA
http://fear-guild.com/

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CzarsWarr.9864

CzarsWarr.9864

oh well… except for the lag i LOVE big zergs fights. To see positioning, tacticals, etc… really enjoy it. Feels like i’m in a real big war. Guess i’m the exception here =/

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

TSL is having a great time on the TC Borderlands. Some great fights happening there.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

oh well… except for the lag i LOVE big zergs fights. To see positioning, tacticals, etc… really enjoy it. Feels like i’m in a real big war. Guess i’m the exception here =/

Yea anything up to maybe 30 v 30 or 40 v 40 is great…when it’s the majority of 3 servers in the same keep it gets silly though.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

mmm not really, When JQ was in there with us it was a blast, and we lost..but it was still a blast. At least with JQ fights still require skill of actually abilities, and not the skill of trying to maneuver the massive lag fights. If it were up to me, TC would be tier 2 with JQ and FA that week was a blast!

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

No you are not. From my experience, the lag hits when zerg fights occur in tight corridors like lord’s room in garrison or SMC (heck whole EB is laggy actually). I don’t have much of lag outside these areas, atleast not as bad. Maybe it’s also because these structures tend to attract larger crowds due to their significance thus increasing the lag.

And yeah, TC will adapt to situations eventually as it always has. Here’s hoping for a fun week ahead of less lag and more love and hugs and cuddles and … loot bags!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Don’t give up so soon Zombies of the Coast! Hope you guys get the much needed motivation and manpower to create another competitive server.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

Aw yeah, glad to see TC again. May the bags be plentiful

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Good luck BG and TC, hope this match is a great one again.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

We have decent computers.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

You’re aware that PC configuration has jack squat to do with skill lag in zerg fights, right? There’s this thing called latency. Google it up sometime.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

Shout out to Choo and TW on reset tonight in EBG, was awesome time, plenty of fun and bags for both sides. just wish my power didnt flicker out and have que for days!

/salute

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Twinbros.5372

You’re aware that PC configuration has jack squat to do with skill lag in zerg fights, right? There’s this thing called latency. Google it up sometime.

This

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Having a blast in BG BL with our buddies in EP/CERN/CA/RUIN/Etc!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elk.5627

Elk.5627

Shout out to Choo and TW on reset tonight in EBG, was awesome time, plenty of fun and bags for both sides. just wish my power didnt flicker out and have que for days!

/salute

Definitely some tough and fun fights in EB! Glad to see everyone out in force!

Commander Mokyuu -[RET] Retribution -Warrior/Thief

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Good luck everyone!

BeeGee
Beast mode

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

phaneo.4597

Good luck everyone!

Hi Pot!

Let the train begin!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

Super blobs? funny cuz we all know u blob harder then everyone but SoR, its ok when your super blobs are crushing DB and FA and SoS but when your blobs are matched in size its a problem?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Not really.

I RARELY get skill lag, maybe on a reset night in garrison but we don’t play reset nights.

But then again I have a good PC

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Not really.

I RARELY get skill lag, maybe on a reset night in garrison but we don’t play reset nights.

Skill lag is affected by how well ANET’s servers can keep up with the numerous actions players initiate at a given time in one map. Not related with how much processing power your computer has.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

Not really.

It was indeed reset night in garrison. Silly topic anyway.

(edited by Moderator)