8/2 SoR/TC/BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Akamon, were you the CDS guy we kept running across? Some good fights regardless.

yea that was probably us. had 3 – 4 of us with tags and then a couple more at any given time. i was the Guardian with a hammer and sword.

definitely saw the same TC faces over and over ; )) catch you again soon hopefully! good stuff.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

SOR, great fights tonight in Black Gate BL! Hope to see you guys for the rest of the week.

By great fights do you mean great double team on BG?

Yes because BG never double teams TC.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Tarnished Coast, don’t say i didn’t warn ya.

What are you doing here get back to your own thread

nou

A few weeks ago weren’t you complaining about fighting TC? Would you rather have TC fight us or SoS? TC has turned out to be just like SoS, only enjoys fights they have nearly no chance of losing. I repsect BG and SoR way more because they stuck it out in Tier 1 against a monstrous JQ for months and eventually prevailed.

Edit: When I refer to servers, I do mean the majority of the WVW people there and not all.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

SOR, great fights tonight in Black Gate BL! Hope to see you guys for the rest of the week.

That would mean we have to scheme with SOR, which will not happen until hell freezes over

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Home BL is designed to be a double team lol.

Also, thanks for the fun in SoR BL tonight, lots of bags!

YAY for STARTING with bay and hills every reset on home BL! Too bad it’s usually easy to pick one to keep. Bay needs to be pushed out of treb range from garri imo.

Also, I’m glad my servermates could oblige your loot needs. I should mention that you [RISE] can be a very difficult team to fight open field. LOVE what you do with your necros. I know TSYM always gets excited when we’re on the same map. Sorry we don’t GvG though

You TSYM caught us with our pants down that one time we were heading into North camp lol we managed to pull them up though before you could do unmentionable things to us. Good kitten.

I’d like to thank [aarm] (I think) from TC for being gracious enough to engage us in the open field. Y’all have a lot of room to grow, but you got moxie. I like that.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Home BL is designed to be a double team lol.

Also, thanks for the fun in SoR BL tonight, lots of bags!

YAY for STARTING with bay and hills every reset on home BL! Too bad it’s usually easy to pick one to keep. Bay needs to be pushed out of treb range from garri imo.

Also, I’m glad my servermates could oblige your loot needs. I should mention that you [RISE] can be a very difficult team to fight open field. LOVE what you do with your necros. I know TSYM always gets excited when we’re on the same map. Sorry we don’t GvG though

You TSYM caught us with our pants down that one time we were heading into North camp lol we managed to pull them up though before you could do unmentionable things to us. Good kitten.

I wasn’t there tonight (stuck at work), however you can probably blame Inozent for 99% of the unmentionable things. That man will do ANYTHING for loot

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

That would mean we have to scheme with SOR, which will not happen until hell freezes over

Scheming implies some kind of premeditated plan, which I don’t think exists between TC and SOR or SOR and BG. However, team ups do occur more than enough, SOR and BG included.

There isn’t any premeditation with TC. It is mostly just seizing the opportunity.

(edited by timidobserver.7925)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

You made too many assumptions about me. It wasn’t TC which made me leave, but SoS. I loved fighting TC, but I seemed to be the only one actually enjoying the fights (my guild too). I finally decided to leave because of everyone’s attitude about fighting TC. SoS thinks stomping SBI and CD is a ‘fair’ fight. SoS has enough people to compete in all time zones including NA, but it lacks organisation. The worst part is, it is mainly PUG based and no one wants to even improve. SoS’s NA force is in fact larger than it’s oceanic, but do you want to know why Sos leads during oceanic? Because oceanics don’t face much reisistance.

And finally, I didn’t bandwagon when SoS fell through the ranks initially. I finally left when I realised SoS had no drive to make it even into tier 2 where the real fights happen. I thought SoS would jump at a chance to fight organised servers like FA, and TC, which did happen for 2 weeks, and then it reverted back to whining about fighting ‘stacked’ servers.

You shouldn’t assume that I am a fairweather when I was in WvW every week fighting TC while you and other commanders would post on the forums they are taking the week off because of an unbalanced matchup.

The part that I highlighted, I wasn’t crying about BG and SoR being outmanned, but rather, I admired them fighting a server week in and week out even though there was no chance of winning. Sure, there were a few on the forums who whined about being in tier 1, but that wasn’t the general atmosphere on the forums. And I found it quite ironic, you telling me to keep it classy when you resorted to name calling(fair-weather and bandwagon) in your first reply.

The italic part, if you think TC doesn’t mind getting beat then why did you make that sacastic comment earlier? And why do you think TC minds a zergy environment? I have seen them do that too. In their pervious matchup with JQ, to lose only by 20k, They had to have zerged a fair bit. There is nothing wrong with being PPT obsessed because it gets the best fights out of both servers. Both sides have an aim in the fight and they are not casually fighting eachother for pleasure, which SoS seems to pride itself on as I mentioned earlier and why I left.

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Well that’s that, nobody is crying anymore we seem pretty contempt with where we are and you arne’t in SoS anymore so you can’t make any more claims about it.

And my initial comment was in reference to Tarnished coast recruiting for t1 where i told them that it isn’t that great.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Chilling out in the sun… :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Why would you say that? The competitive atmosphere in tier 1 is great! You aren’t in tier 1 anymore so you shouldn’t make claims about it.

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

I hope TC and DB rotate out of T1 from now on… seeing the QQ is very satisfying.

TL;DR: I left SoS when they were losing.

Sugarcoat it all you want… but you bandwagoned into a better server. Not that there’s anything wrong with that since WvW seems to be only working as intended in T1.

You clearly haven’t read my earlier post.

New bunker meta sux

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

I’ve never seen ND run 60+ people lol. They run tagless 95% of the time. They also don’t post on these forums, so chest thumping and talking trash just makes you look desperate.

ND doesn’t run with 60? lol. SoR sees 60ND all the time, zerging their way to glory.

ND absolutely does not run 60 people. If you try to keep up this talk, I’ll simply post screenshots in spite of you. The complete horror, right? Pretty terrifying if you ask me.

No, but seriously, I’m not saying ND doesn’t have a healthy amount of players, but it’s definitely not 60. or 50. In fact, they are normally outnumbered by the SAHP/SONG group if they’re on the same map.

Theres 2 ND guilds on Blackgate. One is Nine Dragon and I forget what the other one is.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I’ve never seen ND run 60+ people lol. They run tagless 95% of the time. They also don’t post on these forums, so chest thumping and talking trash just makes you look desperate.

ND doesn’t run with 60? lol. SoR sees 60ND all the time, zerging their way to glory.

ND absolutely does not run 60 people. If you try to keep up this talk, I’ll simply post screenshots in spite of you. The complete horror, right? Pretty terrifying if you ask me.

No, but seriously, I’m not saying ND doesn’t have a healthy amount of players, but it’s definitely not 60. or 50. In fact, they are normally outnumbered by the SAHP/SONG group if they’re on the same map.

Theres 2 ND guilds on Blackgate. One is Nine Dragon and I forget what the other one is.

The other one is Never Die. Ohh the irony.

NEVER SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc etc etc

The LOVE asura <3

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I remember matches when other servers would lead by nearly 20k by SEA prime Monday.

Careful what you say, my friend.

It might be pretty close come end of SEA, start of EU this Monday!

However, I do understand your point. The blowouts used to be FAR worse than they are now.

The last two weeks did give me pause, but I’m still confident that this is the most evenly matched the top two servers have ever been. It’s Oceanic prime now and SoR is leading in PPT and closed an 11k lead to less than 8k.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

I remember matches when other servers would lead by nearly 20k by SEA prime Monday.

Careful what you say, my friend.

It might be pretty close come end of SEA, start of EU this Monday!

However, I do understand your point. The blowouts used to be FAR worse than they are now.

The last two weeks did give me pause, but I’m still confident that this is the most evenly matched the top two servers have ever been. It’s Oceanic prime now and SoR is leading in PPT and closed an 11k lead to less than 8k.

Yep, I did kind of jump the gun on that one!

Oceanic kind of seems to be the time to play… the PPT always seems so close, and whenever I’ve played it there have been no queues on any map…

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

why are people typing essays on a forum about a video game?

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

(edited by Kiltor.9362)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

what are people typing essays on a forum about a video game?

Must be bored at work….? Maybe…

The LOVE asura <3

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

There will be a 6 hour maintenance tomorrow. :/ Ahuhuhuh

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

I like say to those on SoR at this time that you all are doing an excellent job. Currently it is 9:45 central time where I am at and for the last two weeks at this time SoR was down by quite a large PPT. However, today you are all ahead in PPT.

Great job and keep up the excellent work.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: thebeaRRRRR.8640

thebeaRRRRR.8640

Great fights to those on TCBL @ Garrison just now. 3 way Inner lord’s room fight for almost up to an hour.

[AHMA] Giam Chye Cha Loti
Ele, guardian
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: sunny.5012

sunny.5012

TC vs SOR vs BG in TCBL garrison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP-HFlZ1gQk

BG vs TC in SMC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjkfuMqXFsg

good fight 0.0...

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

:3 the bug needs fixing is offline party member can’t kick if in wvw. if that gets fixed, kudos so much. hehe

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

TC vs SOR vs BG in TCBL garrison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP-HFlZ1gQk

BG vs TC in SMC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjkfuMqXFsg

good fight 0.0…

why u keep targeting me T____T

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Anyway, enough off-topic junk for me. Had a fun weekend of solo roaming when I could stay away from all three servers’ zerg groups (computer issues kept me from running with my guild’s normal raid times). Props to BG for tenacity, had a few of your groups chase me from one side of the map to the other. I distinctly recall saying “f&@k, they’re STILL coming!” on multiple occasions. LOL

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

I’ve actually been having some fun during this match I was running in small havoc groups yesterday in EBG. It was fun to run around and do small group stuff, and quite funny when there would be 5 of us, and BG or SOR responded with 30-50. Not that it was bad, we were kinda asking for it by doing things like cata’ing T3 towers and taking your camps, it was just funny to see the sea of red and go “well, back to spawn we go!”

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teikoku.2068

Teikoku.2068

I think you need more trebs BG.

Attachments:

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I think you need more trebs BG.

Pfft I tried to make more but we were siege capped, 6 sups is usually kosher for taking down a T3 wall right?

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Is anyone in TC fed up of tier 1? This skill lag infested tier is getting on my nerves.

Not at all. Tier 1 is fun. I just wish there were more smaller roamer fights in addition to the zerg battles.

I’ve also seen a lot of threads about people complaining about servers running away from fights. The reality is that everyone does it at times. Every commander is different. I know on TC we have some commanders that want to open field fight and that’s it. We have other commanders that want to play the PPT game. It just depends who is leading at the time.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

No lag this week; so i’m game. WVW is enjoyable again.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Yes. Yes, I know. Because I am on Blackgate.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Fun fights earlier.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Is anyone in TC fed up of tier 1?

No way! SO. MUCH. FUN. It’s never dull. Even sentry duty is a riot what with the running, screaming and putting out fires inside the tower or keep.

YaY!

North Dakota? Notre Dame?

What happened to One-Eight Dragon?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I like how BG felt the need to portal in their zerg for 7 ppl fighting the lord inside BG Hills earlier. Even better is the fact the lord had downed at least 3 of us. Guess they didn’t want to lose their trebs inside, though I though they preferred golems…. :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Maybe their feet were tired. That or you were really really scary. ^^

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

Is anyone in TC fed up of tier 1?

No way! SO. MUCH. FUN. It’s never dull. Even sentry duty is a riot what with the running, screaming and putting out fires inside the tower or keep.

YaY!

North Dakota? Notre Dame?

What happened to One-Eight Dragon?

The other one is Never Die.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Maybe their feet were tired. That or you were really really scary. ^^

Or maybe they were bored. My regret is not having a screen shot. After all, you know what they say, pics or it didn’t happen…. :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Full props to the SoR player that accidentally glitch through the wall at SoR hills and then let him self be killed instead of trying to cheat. Well done man kudos to you.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Hay guys we are streaming, come watch us be bads

http://www.twitch.tv/btguild

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Moderator)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Good fights during the GvG tonight [EP]. Very nice team you’ve got there

Final score: 4-1 RISE win.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Great fun tonight, thanks for the GvG [EP]!

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Papaj.8654

Papaj.8654

ahh how hard it is to hit g and hit stand down. Lets hope no one on your server supported the constant contesting of garrison. Must be one really bored guy to sit there for 3 hours imo

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I like how BG felt the need to portal in their zerg for 7 ppl fighting the lord inside BG Hills earlier. Even better is the fact the lord had downed at least 3 of us. Guess they didn’t want to lose their trebs inside, though I though they preferred golems…. :P

Per my post history I’ve been on SOR since day 1 so no BG fanboy here, haha. However, these sort of QQ posts are annoyin!

How are they to know how many of you are in there? Did you expect the BG commander to turn around once they realized it was a small man? Besides they also have no idea if you have a reinforcement train coming from another map to help out as well.

Sounds like they did what they had to do to save Hills…..

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

another fun night of 5-man roaming while [SAHP] was doing their thing, we even took a couple towers last night!
and then ended with a few suicide runs to barely even scratch an enemy’s treb, lol

last night’s notable shout out goes to… [TKG]! /salute

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Had some awesome fights with OnS+GoF tonight in SOR BL. Too bad you all had to map zerg it up on us (same to you TC >:( )

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Had some awesome fights with OnS+GoF tonight in SOR BL. Too bad you all had to map zerg it up on us (same to you TC >:( )

RISE was on the map so technically it wasn’t a map zerg

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

They were GvGing, when it ended they joined forces with ONS/GOF.

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.2150

Cosmic.2150

Mind you, TC was doing the same to Sunny simultaneously.

<3 Avenge, we had the same picture.

Attachments:

The Whitepuffs – SoR [HL]

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: lupercal.1837

lupercal.1837

Mind you, TC was doing the same to Sunny simultaneously.

<3 Avenge, we had the same picture.

Weee, im in the pic!

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

WARD fitting right in with SoR! You chose the right server.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator