8/2 SoR/TC/BG

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

I love how TW’s staff eles use the tornado exploit in the GvG. Cast meteor shower then jump into tornado..

Play fair kids. no need to cheat.

Win at whatever cost.

TW slogan

I would say let’s relive that old fight of ours, but you seem to have gone and jumped servers again.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

See you all at reset, was a fun week. Next one should be the same. XD

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Wrex will call you a girl (in her posh British accent) if you fail to follow that behind

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Wrex .. Posh .. dafaq you been smoking?!?!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

So 121 members… Definitely not 4000.

I think you are the only person in GW2 that didnt realise that was a troll.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Pot can you show this guy how to troll properly hes embarrassing himself

YOUR DRUNK TITAN GO HOME BUDDY!

Shout out to merc and rise, the only BG guilds I have met who warrant any from of respect.

PS. I apologise for Wrex’s previous post, Its embarrassing to IRON’s troll reputation. Allow me to ammend:

Try coming out of your towers once in a while BG. The only time I see you out of them is during SEA and Oceanic when u 1000man map blob every map all at once, and even then you still drop field siege.

But don’t worry IRON are mass recruiting. We are about to absorb the entire Vizunah Square server into our guild, then we are coming for your doors!

Waage looking forward to jumping on your head some more.. Its nice and squishy and with each jump an extra loot bag pops out of your rear

Yeah, some people just want to watch the world burn

It is nice to know the IRON crew still thinks of me and misses me so much <3

BeeGee
Beast mode

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

I love how TW’s staff eles use the tornado exploit in the GvG. Cast meteor shower then jump into tornado..

Win at whatever cost.

TW slogan

I would say let’s relive that old fight of ours, but you seem to have gone and jumped servers again.

You do hold that random scrim close to your heart, don’t you? I kind of understand, people have to cherish the little they have.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

i think BG need FA and Mags so they can chill from all the overtime they are pulling O.o

This week was actually Blackgate’s training week.

But they still ran :’(

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sethanon Stormrage.6721

Sethanon Stormrage.6721

BG’s trolling is really subpar when your not around.

Can’t you host something like a server wide troll training class?

Sethanon
The Iron Triangle
www.warnation.net

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Probably the poorest level of play I’ve seen from BG in months. I think we on SoR expected better but the whole week ended up being a farm fest. Hopefully next week brings out some better play. Good luck and may the RNG gods be kind to you all.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

i think BG need FA and Mags so they can chill from all the overtime they are pulling O.o

What were they training for? how to recruit more ppl in sea tz? They sure seemed pretty weak in the open field this week. Well atleast you guys can always resort to acs behind walls.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Babblechew.8409

Babblechew.8409

Can we see CA’s guild panel, just wondering.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Can we see CA’s guild panel, just wondering.

I heard 6000 members.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I guess this is are fundamental flaws with WvW.

They’re not so much fundamental flaws as a feature apparently underutilized by the majority of servers.

Why else would there be GvG?

Pride.

I heard 6000 members.

It’s over 9000. *sigh*

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

IRON Looking for GvG’s for long walks on the beach and hand holding! We can work out times as needed <3

Poke me or Seth Stormfury!

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: RobF.5864

RobF.5864

IRON Looking for GvG’s for long walks on the beach and hand holding! We can work out times as needed <3

Poke me or Seth Stormfury!

//Wrex

Long walks on the beach and hand holding followed by pokes – who could refuse?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

RobF.5864

What were they training for? how to recruit more ppl in sea tz? They sure seemed pretty weak in the open field this week. Well atleast you guys can always resort to acs behind walls.

It was how to counter SoR’s running away tactics which is what they specialize in more than anything.

…..our much loved and missed Guild Leader Offski would weep at the Troll in this post

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

RobF.5864

It was how to counter SoR’s running away tactics which is what they specialize in more than anything.

…..our much loved and missed Guild Leader Offski would weep at the Troll in this post

He must be practicing his running away tactic without you.

Have respect – hes not sponsored by Nike

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Anyone who willingly follows Indo, Pryan, or Roanark has failed the sanity check.

I think Cel should usurp in a bloodless coup and then start leading trains off of cliffs.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

BG’s trolling is really subpar when your not around.

Can’t you host something like a server wide troll training class?

lol, 2 Iron in a row trolling pls help guys

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Trolls aside now, on a serious note, highlight of great fun in this week match in wvw :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiQdonXiLtI

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Trolls aside now, on a serious note, highlight of great fun in this week match in wvw :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiQdonXiLtI

Trolls aside? I wonder why that is Love you titan.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Anyone who willingly follows Indo, Pryan, or Roanark has failed the sanity check.

I think Cel should usurp in a bloodless coup and then start leading trains off of cliffs.

Be careful where you follow Cel, she’s playing Aion at the moment :s

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Be careful where you follow Cel, she’s playing Aion at the moment :s

Booo!

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Win at whatever cost.

TW slogan

You do hold that random scrim close to your heart, don’t you? I kind of understand, people have to cherish the little they have.

Nevermind wrong video….still Lol….at posting this scrimage vs us. Keep going your tears are wonderful, because it’s easy to see you’re still sour about that comeback.

(edited by Nakoor.1980)

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Win at whatever cost.

TW slogan

LoL at you for trying to pass off a scrimmage as a real fight.

Stay classy AGG ….lmao.

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I am so looking forward to the next wipe of every IRON GvG that can be found out about……

As for you Shifty, you fail at overtime given how much overtime many of your SoR guilds did put in. Frustrating to still lose, huh? Opps, my bad, waiting for the incoming liez concerning “we do not do overtime….we never get wiped” garbage……=.=

We did a little bit of overtime this week but thats only our eu (IRON) helping SEA out unlike your overtime where you go into every pve zone possible and spam to get into wvw on your STRONGEST timezone.. kinda pathetic tbh, showing how weak MERC are

Why are you attacking MERC randomly? Wouldn’t you think that zerging up the forums shows how “weak someone is” rather than a guild who gives wvw their all?

I am also unaware of spamming random pve zones for help. The people who follow MERC are from our wvw population. Watch the tags, bro. Watch the tags.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

But they still ran :’(

And you still lost…how many week’s in a row now; ironic, huh?

8/2 SoR/TC/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Probably the poorest level of play I’ve seen from BG in months. I think we on SoR expected better but the whole week ended up being a farm fest. Hopefully next week brings out some better play. Good luck and may the RNG gods be kind to you all.

And you still lost despite that “poorest level of play”? Truth beknown, I think BG expected better from SoR…..see ya next week though – try harder maybe?