8/2 Underworld vs Arborstone vs Gunnar's Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newagi.8056

Newagi.8056

Well I decided to run a rare nightshift last night cos its been a while since I saw my last sunset/sunrise… action at first saw GH taking a firm grip on EB with that choo choo golem rush across Arbor territory, undoing a lot of our hard work but we were a little low on numbers and slow to react until Sempros got us organised with the few that were around still.

I don’t really care for all the open field siege, blobbing or golem rush whines that these match-up threads seem to revert back to… All tactics in WvW are there to be utilised by all and Gunnar that little golem choo choo you put out was pretty effective… until you tried dominating UW territory and it was the best fun of the nightshift for me.

You smashed down our unmanned Wildcreek and then went straight for the jugular hitting our lowly defended keep with that train… but against all odds, our 2 mortar men and a small handful of resolutes kept you busy long enough inside the keep till Sempros rallied us again and against the odds we punished you good and proper

Arbor must still be sussing out the lay of the land and I expect more fight from you as the week progresses, but it looks like GH are the ones setting the pace…. hopefully the match-up will continue in the same vein and provide us all with some decent fun as the week progresses…. HAPPY HUNTING ALL.

Thx mate. was a really intense nightshift yesterday. Really love to play with you ppl.

@"ThomasKreshant.6572

Ah, first time I’ve faced the legendary

Under ‘we hack and cheat’ World.

Should be interesting.
Zeran
Gunnars Hold"

Bad joke? A full Zerg of 30-50 FR tried (not sure if its still possible but we didnt wanna find out) to glitch into our EB keep. Screenshots of the mesmer available (dos guild – FR) – all others wp’ed faster then I could search my Screenshot button… I think UW got a proper way to deal with people that glitch into towers/keeps also when they from UW. No need for such comments at all.

Im looking forward for some good nice fights this weeks.
EB was a real battlefield today.
I might speak for all APE members that joined our guild run today: a lot of fun, thx all!
And we really liked the deer army charging us at Anza-Hill, we regretted killing you after we realised it..

hf, nimo

Madness Rises [Rise] – Gunnar’s Hold [EU]
Nimodem / Sempros

(edited by Newagi.8056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

highly disappointed by gunners hold
spawncamping in eb with an omega golem, 2superior ac’s and 1 ballista with around 10 people vs 2. Aren’t you manly enough to wipe 2 people without siege?

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballyboy.9143

ballyboy.9143

EB’s looking very red tonight isn’t it? that is me done for the night, 18 hours straight WvW, the last 10 of which were a raid leading to a EB stint painting it red, Good fights from UW today, not really seen much of Arbor this week yet.

@UW Thanks for the many lootbags from your trying to seige your own Hills over and over

@WBC/TEO Thanks again for an amazing night of raids look forward to tomorrow

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

I see complaints about GH golems UW can tell its nothing compared what they faced last week

We have pretty bad match up currently since we are facing JS =(

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Nice to have a busy thread again and some nice fights last night.

About bay, I actually quite enjoyed that, we wiped you a few times so I would exactly say your defence was flawless and to me you did appear to out number us.

As for the skills you have been talking about – UW you enjoyed your night of PvD??

Did you enjoy your night of of PvD??

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Nice to have a busy thread again and some nice fights last night.

About bay, I actually quite enjoyed that, we wiped you a few times so I would exactly say your defence was flawless and to me you did appear to out number us.

As for the skills you have been talking about – UW you enjoyed your night of PvD??

Did you enjoy your night of of PvD??

We had exactly the same joy as you guys had last night:)
Can we focus on the fights in game and keep this thread clean?
Underworld, your pugs are the toughest i have faced so far and i have faced a lot of servers. Really well organised.
You have the numbers ys, but the way you guys fighting is better than many guilds.
Also i am totally against spawn camping. I really hate that when it has happened to us
and when i am on i usually yell at our playrs to not spawn camp the opponent servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Just pointing out the hypocrite

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

im totally up for spawn camping UW nice chasing in rogue camp right now for about 5-10 minutes? LOL. but then someone with poison showed up and i died Keep em coming boys, seems we arent a pushover for UW afterall

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

you’re sure bout that?

Reaper – Anguîsh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

im totally up for spawn camping UW nice chasing in rogue camp right now for about 5-10 minutes? LOL. but then someone with poison showed up and i died Keep em coming boys, seems we arent a pushover for UW afterall

I don’t recal anyone saying any server would be a pushover least so the ones we face this week.

Oh and that poison, I syphoned lots of it from the vicious tongues of previous servers corpses who thought it best to bad mouth and waste oxygen in these match-up threads.

Last night saw some real decent large scale kitten slapping inside a little hovel called Stonemist….. that was some of the best fun I have had in WvW for a whiles now.

GH I was amazed at the amount of players you were able to throw into us from all sides.. … and with a few extra golems thrown into the fray it looked ominous for a moment, in fact at one point I could of sworn it was sea of red taking over our puddle of green, but again some steely defence by a determined bunch of Underworlds managed to push you back at least a 7 or 8 times until we somehow managed to break your resolve and chase you out.
It was also good to see Arbor join the match up as well, you peeps although smaller in groups and numbers definitely have some decent players and weren’t afraid to try things out in open field… much respect from me on EB.

Only thing that spoiled the fun in SM last night was that ugly reappearance of our old enemy… SKILL LAG!

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

“I don’t recal anyone saying any server would be a pushover least so the ones we face this week.”

yeah it was my own opinion seeing your numbers and pug strength, shame on me, but then ive been to vacation a bit and dont know about my server very well atm it seems since we got WBC and TEO.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

You surely had a great night gunners. Also nice defence at our keep todays morning. I hope you didn’t waste all your power durring the night and will provide us some decent fights also durring the day and prime time :-).

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

You surely had a great night gunners. Also nice defence at our keep todays morning. I hope you didn’t waste all your power durring the night and will provide us some decent fights also durring the day and prime time :-).

Ah you can be sure about that mate:) We will fight you no matter what.

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanash.2671

vanash.2671

Don’t you Underworld guys whine alot. Awesome advertisement for your server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Great fights everywhere yesterday hope more of the same rest of the week.
also we whine as much as other servers do xD.

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

First time in this matchup thread for me and I have to say I’m a little surprised with the way UW have come out attacking from the get go. I thought you’d be better than that.

Not had a chance to play yet but I’ve heard UW are strong so I look forward to going against your zergs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

C’mon UW if you keep up the same spirit u had last week u can win this match up. I’m cheering for you guys. We would like to face u guys soon as possible.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

This match up is suprising tbh. GH really are giving us some hard fight and pressure each evening. About GH being suprised that UW isnt doing well is suprising to me. If I am correct we are in the middle of summer. Alot of people and guilds are struggling getting numbers cuz of people going on vacation, so all I can say is that this isnt our full strength. Ofcourse I think GH has the same problem, I just do not think thakittens on such a big scale as UW. I will not hide or find a excuse for having ppl on vacation but I am just saying that we can only do better.

Also the people of GH saying that you think UW is much stronger because we are high populated server…you are stupid tbh. Does a high populated server mean that we have queu’s all day on WvW? Or that we have full coverage day and night? A high populated can also mean that we do a lot of PvE and Achievement farming? Or that we are doing orr temples all day?……. There is NO WAY you can draw the conclusion that just because we are high populated that we are high populated in WvW aswell. We have the same and perhaps even less stable WvW players then you guys.

For the rest I am really enjoying the pressure of GH on our borders, your numbers yesterday were quite impressive and understandable since we didnt have much people left to press your border at primetime. Big shoutout to TEO, you guys are really showing your own unique style of playin WvW and using own improvised/invented(dunno) atks. I am enjoying fighting u guys more then the ROFL stomp of FURY since being in a fight with you is always suprising and not the same thing each time.

Most impressive thing this week: Gunnars Hold…YOUR GUILD ZERGS ARE HUGE! I have never seen so many guild zergs that can pull off soo many numbers in the middle of an holiday. Very impressive and frightning since I have yet to face u guys again when every1 is back.

Keep it up and lets make it a nice week from now….its summer after all. So stop wasting time in whining and use that time to kick butts!

<3

Never stop improving!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

EB’s looking very red tonight isn’t it? that is me done for the night, 18 hours straight WvW, the last 10 of which were a raid leading to a EB stint painting it red, Good fights from UW today, not really seen much of Arbor this week yet.

@UW Thanks for the many lootbags from your trying to seige your own Hills over and over

If you havent seen Arbor yet this week you should have come UW during the day/night yesterday, as they triedto rush 3 times there with 5+ golems.

As for the matchup, we’ve been having good fights, but truth is i’d expect more from a server with more ppl overall, such as GH, than just have more numbers and still camp with ac’s in open field.

GG and enjoy the rest of the matchup

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

this thread has the right mood

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

GH got mad after taking SM it seems! whole guild of theirs at our BL emote spamming always brights up your day

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

dont think that has anything to do with it since we had no guilds running when I lose Sm (i was commanding). Insane strong push, id even say the strongest ive seen so far.. How many Omegas and Alphas were this? And how many UW O_O I was ready for it and expecting golems since a long time, we had tons of ACs everywhere and i saw dozens of UW and most of the golems die, but still you simply walked over us into Lords room and capped T.T Wow i feel devastated atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

I think we had more golems before on another match so far I have been. I think it was more about that pugs really listened to our commander which was quite surprising. Well anyway it was fun and it felt great for taking SM with soooo many AC’s

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

C’mon UW if you keep up the same spirit u had last week u can win this match up. I’m cheering for you guys. We would like to face u guys soon as possible.

Well i am cheering for Gandara when you guys face them and so far they haven’t let me down. At least i don’t go to matchup threads for other servers cheering for one there.
You are right though, Underworld has fighting spirit and i am sure that their pugs would wipe the floor with some of your guilds easily.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

dont think that has anything to do with it since we had no guilds running when I lose Sm (i was commanding). Insane strong push, id even say the strongest ive seen so far.. How many Omegas and Alphas were this? And how many UW O_O I was ready for it and expecting golems since a long time, we had tons of ACs everywhere and i saw dozens of UW and most of the golems die, but still you simply walked over us into Lords room and capped T.T Wow i feel devastated atm.

Hi there,

It was a lovely fight, I was Commanding Underworld during that attack, 12 Alphas and 3 Omegas were used. We’ve attempted many attacks on Stonemist, but we were forced to use golems, simply because all your gates had 6+ Superior arrowcats, nailing my zerg. I figured, Omegas can fire over the walls and deal with your arrowcarts.

The fight to push you back to the lordsroom (where we wanted you guys to be) was a bit thougher though, we had to make 2 superior Arrowcarts to get you back in there. When we finally managed to get you back in, it was a simple matter of getting the TeamSpeak group to stack might and stabillity, to run straight through your group and deal with the arrowcarts. Hell, I doubt we would even have gone for Stonemist if it wasnt for the Treb attacks on Wildcreek/Klovan 24/7 >.<

Overall, we enjoyed the fight, I can tell you that. The arrowcarts were a bit of a pain, but we’re still standing :-)

- Archi The Cub [Narn]
- Underworld Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

First time in this matchup thread for me and I have to say I’m a little surprised with the way UW have come out attacking from the get go. I thought you’d be better than that.

Not had a chance to play yet but I’ve heard UW are strong so I look forward to going against your zergs

I think you will find that same attitude exists on all servers/match-ups even your own.
Saying that I have no reason to whine about this match-up so far as its turning out to be quite a lot of fun no matter what tactics are deployed… If one side wished to golem rush then nothing is stopping the others from doing the same in counter.. like wise if GH want to plant lots of superior siege to counter Stonemist assaults, I say that’s a wise tactic knowing its a big prize to keep especially when its upgraded and a waypoint completed… – just means those attacking have to be a little better tactically minded but as I said there are always those who want to whine about stuff.

Good luck all tonight, hope to see more badges come my way again tonight

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZhouFusion.1826

ZhouFusion.1826

So far i been really loveing this match up.

UW has a Huge force in every border. it seems u got atleast 400+ players spread out across the bls.
AS seeems to lack players to really push into GH/UW border. i seen u guys in EB with loads and on your own border with loads.
I do sometimes wonder if AS Servers uses the right tactics.
Cause stacking in a keep with 60players while there is only 30 outside is a bit confusing to me.60 Should eazyly bulldozer us 30 flat.
But if thats your tactic then i am fine with that. (aslong as it works for ya =-P)

Sometimes i would love to see a bit more open field battles but thats just my personal taste of playing.
Keep it up and don’t give up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Lots of fun, good fights and loot tonight.
Was in GH border for 99% of it running with my Guildies and our Super Pug Death Machine and friends.
Great job from all Underworlders on the border following CommanderTanked N Spanked so well.
Thanks GH for some great fights, there was a particular one inside longview / Sunny when you guys broke in and all i could see was a mass of red as we came back to stop you recapping… I didn’t think we had a hope of winning but we managed to pull it off (I still don’t know how…).

GG all

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

(edited by Flamey.1430)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sidu.9708

Sidu.9708

eb looks very red… um I mean green tonight ^^ good night!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Enjoying this matchup so far Tonight was a bit rough.. we seemed to struggle to have the numbers we’ve had the last 2 nights and UW were just far too many in most places or our group to deal with.

Did our best through and there were so good moments I do hope though either your numbers drop down or ours pick back up, because it was really quite even on Friday and Saturday, but today.. not so much :O

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

UW has a Huge force in every border. it seems u got atleast 400+ players spread out across the bls.
AS seeems to lack players to really push into GH/UW border. i seen u guys in EB with loads and on your own border with loads.
Cause stacking in a keep with 60players while there is only 30 outside is a bit confusing to me.60 Should eazyly bulldozer us 30 flat.
But if thats your tactic then i am fine with that. (aslong as it works for ya =-P)

Sometimes i would love to see a bit more open field battles but thats just my personal taste of playing.

Its really not that many :o Wouldn’t even be possible, since ~100 people creates a queue. During prime time usually homeborder and EB are queued (especially EB, 20+ minute queue’s are pretty common during the extreme peak times), GH border usually has a guild or two in it and AS border is outmanned.

And man, that bay defence You almost had more AC’s then our friends from Fort Arrowcart. GJ though!

And Aberstone isn’t their former glory anymore, the people that did stay on the server and still fight for it do deserve a medal tho.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

When jumped in WvW 3 hours ago, it was all completely covered in UW colors. Then we started gathering the few players we had and took back a considerable amount of EB, SM included (honorable mention to the people who took back our BL though).

Of course when we started to siege UW’s T3 keep with only 4 men you guys had to rely to guards, cannons, mortars, acs, and every other kind of weaponry to take us away. And we came there just to have a fight.
Fight that we managed to get after we fell back. It was one of the most entertaining 2v2s I had recently, 2 Thieves vs 2 Guardians. Too bad another UW’s thief had to come there and caught my mate by surprise, downing him when I had everything on CD.
Still, it was a good encounter. It lasted somewhat aroud 7-8 minutes (I used 2 Thieves Guild).
Grats to that Underworld Colonel (without a guild) and to that Underworld Legend (forgot the name of the guild). The former with a perma retailation build, the latter more support based. I still consider it a draw though
I was the Norn D/P Thief from TEO.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

You might want to check again:)
Oh btw check your borders too. Good morning:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

Its really not that many :o Wouldn’t even be possible, since ~100 people creates a queue. During prime time usually homeborder and EB are queued (especially EB, 20+ minute queue’s are pretty common during the extreme peak times), GH border usually has a guild or two in it and AS border is outmanned.

And man, that bay defence You almost had more AC’s then our friends from Fort Arrowcart. GJ though!

And Aberstone isn’t their former glory anymore, the people that did stay on the server and still fight for it do deserve a medal tho.

It was just 3 or 4 arrow carts rest was regular players AOE, u were lucky Arb was on inner of hills with 25+ at same time ur Super Pug Death Machine blob was on inner of bay we missed timeloop to set up at lords and u took bay, it was undefended it the end Cheers for determination though. We wiped u at bay so many times prior to that

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

You might want to check again:)
Oh btw check your borders too. Good morning:)

Yeah, that’s the problem Underworld has been having for a long time, we never have any decent early morning coverage. If we’re ever able to fix this issue I believe we would be a lot stronger, but I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

ZhouFusion.1826

~~~Not important for my reply~~~~

Its really not that many :o Wouldn’t even be possible, since ~100 people creates a queue. During prime time usually homeborder and EB are queued (especially EB, 20+ minute queue’s are pretty common during the extreme peak times), GH border usually has a guild or two in it and AS border is outmanned.~

~~~Not important for my reply~~~~

I thought the cap was above 100 But if it aint then 400 is the Max cap :P.
EB+UWbl+GHbl ful would be 300 players.
And funny u said ASbl was outmanned since our job is to engage Blue Bl we did encounter a Uw group there. Untill we got called to help out somewhere else.

so u guys aint to far away from 400 Players online at Prime time.

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

@ZhouFusion.1826

Do give you a small peak behind the screens of UW during WvW. For instance yesterday we were not even near a queu. We had about 35 on AS(later moved back) that faced GH guild zergs and the proud AS defenders. At that time we were hitting GH BL aswell with a start amount of like 35-40 ppl in total that were facing your (probably) queud up border. On home we were near queu for first 2/3 hours and then got a queu so thats 100 people. EB queud which was no doubt about so thats another 100 ppl. That in total brings the count to about 270-275 in the last few days during primetime. Later in the evening we are indeed with big group on GH BL but then note that the 35 that were pressing AS were gone.

I understand it may look like we are 400 at primetime but note that just because we are a high populated server that we are also high populated in WvW. I am not kittening on you because there are a lot of people that think that.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Dear Ätlantean Log 4/8/2013

EPIC night yesterday! Started off on AS BL with about 19-20 fighting AS zerg and TEO. Thanks for the nice fights you both, we really enjoyed it. It was only a bummer that the AS zerg only came out 1 time to play and sat in bay for the remainder of the time.

Then we went to GH BL and joined SWD in assault against your beautifull waypointed bay. Sadly our assault was denied by a fair amount of GH. Nice fight at vale guys, we were just a lil less numbers to kick your butts. Perhaps next time better! shoutout to RAGE for those numbers and organization.

Ok last station of the evening: UW BL. I went to check garrison cuz there were ppl saying there were 80 or so inside of GH. I checked and appearently it wasnt a lie. 3/4 massive guilds zergs standing inside our garrison. ÄÄ was a lil too small to take y’all at once so we had to provoke and poke you guys a bit. You made some nice pushes where AA was pinned but we survived. Eventually the provoke payed off and BAM the guilds went down with help of some brave UW pugs pushing. I thought that those people wont come back but were going to siege up some places but kitten you guys proved me wrong. Was garri WP that important? b4 you know there are couple of omegas + 80 pps hitting our inner garrison gate to the ground. Then what can you do? We held the choke of the gate with some people and 3 AC’s and that choke was a massacre for GH players.Those lootbags were happily received. After that fight with UW pushing back it was soon in our possesion again.

With that I will make an end to yet another long log.

<3 from ÄÄ

Never stop improving!

(edited by Corvus.3728)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

It was just 3 or 4 arrow carts rest was regular players AOE, u were lucky Arb was on inner of hills with 25+ at same time ur Super Pug Death Machine blob was on inner of bay we missed timeloop to set up at lords and u took bay, it was undefended it the end Cheers for determination though. We wiped u at bay so many times prior to that

I death scouted bay to spot the arrow carts :P It wasn’t 3 or 4 XD. 4 on the wall above center gate, 1 on supply depo, 1 more to the south on the wall and I think one in the back of lords.

We just wanted to use the front door :P Another tactic could be to just build a treb and take ’m all out and walk straight in.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: MonkeyGG.4801

MonkeyGG.4801

Well well, i can see you loved our lootbags right? i also loved yours tonight, with lots of love from Ramon El Guapo <3
FEELING GREEN BRAH?!
Oh almost forgot, a big shoutout to Archi for caping GH eb and a big shoutout to Tanked for capping GH bdl, they are two of the best, UW wouldn’t be able to do all this without them

Attachments:

(edited by MonkeyGG.4801)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

Well well, i can see you loved our lootbags right? i also loved yours tonight, with lots of love from Ramon El Guapo <3
FEELING GREEN BRAH?!
Oh almost forgot, a big shoutout to Archi for caping GH eb and a big shoutout to Tanked for capping GH bdl, they are two of the best, UW wouldn’t be able to do all this without them

dont push yourself too far commander , our nightcoverage is excellento. :-p

A wolf among sheep

in Match-ups

Posted by: MonkeyGG.4801

MonkeyGG.4801

FEELING GREEN BRAH?!

dont push yourself too far commander , our nightcoverage is excellento. :-p

ahahah, those prints were at 5am and 4:30am, i think that is called nightcap :b
what you guys do have and UW don’t, is a strong morning cap, you guys probably don’t sleep cuz at 9am you guys already have 40+ zergs xDD.

I am loving this matchup, the only thing i dont like about GH is that you guys looooovvvveeeeee to place siege weapons, in towers, siege weapons, in open field, siege weapons, everywhere, siegeweapons! xD
Besides that, good luck to GH and i hope you guys are enjoyin the figths Underworld is giving you guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I am loving this matchup, the only thing i dont like about GH is that you guys looooovvvveeeeee to place siege weapons, in towers, siege weapons, in open field, siege weapons, everywhere, siegeweapons! xD
Besides that, good luck to GH and i hope you guys are enjoyin the figths Underworld is giving you guys

When we went after Mendon this morning at 4:30 AM we’ve found 1 Treb, 3 ACs, 4 Sup ACs inside it.
Inside ONE SINGLE TOWER.
And you tell us we place too many siege lol.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

and then cometh the golems, we made it, rather red again, you welcome <3 so much T3 becomes paper

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

in Match-ups

ZhouFusion.1826

@Corvus.3728

Then u guys really Play it smart. It just looked like more.
Impressif movements then :P

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

I seriously hope this is the last time we face GH. Bandwagon server that can only golem rush, it’s killing so much of the fun.

Someone sounds kitten, we can do things without golems, but can you defend a tower without a billion AC? Don’t complain about our golem use when your use of AC is equally unskilled. Personally i don’t want to fight underworld again because all you guys do is bunker down in towers, never come out and fight. That saps the fun out of the game for us.

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enocka.7421

Enocka.7421

Seems GH server has improved greatly since last we met some good blob fights from both sides Lion how many guild members do you have bloody hell never seen so many from one guild in a blob DONT CARE ABOUT GOLEM RUSHERS defending keeps with AC its all part of the game and at some point all servers use them. Had some good fights already dont like the ones where i insta die but hey ho maybe one day ill listen to commander

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

Siege game got more terrible with every change by Anet. Used to be pretty good in the beginning, now its just golem rushes and AC stacking. and being available on TP.. well pfft.

oh but seriously calling us a bandwagon server is like the nicest thing ive heard -ever you dont know what we’ve been through and after all this time for me its wonderfull we are getting really strong compared to what we were. sometimes i thought gunnars would die like Vabbi or recently WSR – it was tough fight for the survival of our server but we pulled through and now we can kick some butt for reward

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in Match-ups

Corvus.3728

WAUW [Lion] you guys are unbelievable! You are soo good! Your zerg of 35-40 ppl + pugs are soo good to provoke guilds zergs half ur size to a fight and then feel epic cuz u won! Thats amazing, your videos will be soo special cuz we have seen a lot of videos where outnumbered guilds fight vs biggest unslaught, but videos of a blob thats 2x bigger then the zerg your fighting to and then winning somehow, Thats real skill!

You guys are soo good that when you see even numbers that you do a ‘’tactical retreat’’ right? Seems legit to me because having a fair fight is soo last week! I think your too good for fair fights.

Ofcourse I am not even speaking of the AWESOME wipes they do when there are 2 guilds fighting eachother with equal numbers and they do that ‘’small group’’ flanking technique. Thats just brilliant!

Oh and then you also have the fights where to opponent outnumbers them with 10 people more! Then you guys do this epic thing(very good), you do this tactical retreat to a keep because then we will wait for a camp flipping group to pass by because those epic fights is something we need to capture on films.

You guys all by all are soo good! You have big numbers, pugs and the smallest sets of nuts in Tyria history! If I would give my honest opinion:’’ /w TEO or RAGE and ask em how to fight properly. Dont rely on ROFL stomping and running when 5 people get downed of the 40 u have.

We tryed to respect you guys but its unbelievable that a guild zerg of 40 ppl run as soon as some ppl of 40 ppl get downed by GRTS + ÄÄ(19) attack you guys.

So take an example to the other guilds on the server and ask em how to use 40 ppl properly. Please give me the video link of you guys wiping your first equal fight.

to TEO and MM thnx already for the fights, I think we had about 3/4 more then MM but still nice fights. Keep this up and meet you guys soon!

BTW no reason the kitten on ÄÄ back with saying kitten that we are always running. What u think man 19 vs 40 and I admit that we are still learning, I suggest you be honest aswell

Never stop improving!

(edited by Corvus.3728)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Yeah sorry, I just had a bit of an outburst there. Personally I won’t bother upgrading anything anymore, because to be honest there’s no point. Not in this particular matchup anyway.

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taelic.7609

Taelic.7609

WAUW [Lion] you guys are unbelievable! You are soo good!

thx