8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So..uhm what is up with the Borlis players randomly inviting people who kill them to parties then not saying anything? It’s really kind of weird. :/

Just imagine them breathing heavily into their microphones. Everything will be alright.

Hey – I don’t breathe heavily into my microphone!

Prove it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

[/quote]
I’m a solo roamer so, I could careless about losing the entire BL. But, those that wear the BURN tag have no right to say they carried BP. Since you guys won’t accept any GvGs to prove it to us you have actual field skill in WvW. I don’t want to see this “oh we defended towers/keeps” keep that to yourself. Don’t take it completely wrong. Not saying BURN is bad or useless. Lose or win doesn’t matter just step up and prove it to us.[/quote]

when my guild is READY to do GVG we willdo so, it will not be before its that simple. Do you solo roam with broken or no armor?? no weapons?? in the wrong build??? No i doubt that very much so its just as simple as you doing your thing to us doing ours. Also i do not recognise your name so i will assume you hopped server to get there and only know one side of the story. We have nothing to prove to any of you on BP that was all ready done whilst we was there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

-snip-

when my guild is READY to do GVG we willdo so, it will not be before its that simple. Do you solo roam with broken or no armor?? no weapons?? in the wrong build??? No i doubt that very much so its just as simple as you doing your thing to us doing ours. Also i do not recognise your name so i will assume you hopped server to get there and only know one side of the story. We have nothing to prove to any of you on BP that was all ready done whilst we was there.

Quoting: You’re doing it rong.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Forgot to post this!
http://i.imgur.com/dV41S70.jpg

Man was reset fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Today I GvG’d with 1v1, it was so roaming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Maybe they’re wanting to bask in your glory? Have you wipe the little pixelated tears from their cheeks?

If you want to really screw with them, just leave them in party, sometimes people will forget the blue dots in party will lead to death on the map. I did that to some poor Mag ranger last reset.

Today I GvG’d with 1v1, it was so roaming.

Sounds like you need a cream for that.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Prove it

You’ve already given them a pic to look at, don’t do it! Think of all the chaos that would ensue.

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Prove it

Er, pretty sure I have never done that, lol, unless it’s one of them there FB groups I’m a part of or something. I think you have me confused with someone else :P

But no, I’m not a heavy breather, though I am soft spoken. I do sometimes yell though on TS if I’m commanderizing.

FB groups, you say…

Yeah – a couple of my old guilds had FB groups. NBD

Get back on topic, and cool your jets.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Wala!!!! dang man i thought ya ha died or been executed by the BP forum kitten’s….. ya wanna fight me?? dude i thought we were friends QQ

ill make it clear right now though BURN does not do GVG yet we are still building our gvg up.

All is fair in love and war! Gotta rep the server pride, tho. Lots of talk, just giving you a chance to back it up. Soul barely runs together anymore, you’d have as good as shot as any.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

Oh, is BP the new mature, adult server now instead of YB?

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Dat BP NA presence.

We are all still at work. It’s that other thing mommy and daddy do that you don’t understand yet.

We have people of all ages playing, but I get the impression that BP does have a higher percentage of older people playing. Part of that comes simply from every conversation not being 14 year boy trash talk, but for other reasons as well.

I have been defending the BL on more than one evening when the topics of conversation have been the kids high school (or even college) graduations, second marriages, vacation properties, bad backs, bad knees and the general annoyance of not being able to punish one’s body like you can in your twenties without paying for it.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Dat BP NA presence.

working at… 6:39pm EST…

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

I’m just trying to creep back on BP people for creeping on poor Calu…but you keep deleting your posts so now it looks like I’m making them up!!

Not deleting, ninja editing – lol – I accidentally deleted one.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

saiyr ur making her flustered, she might start breathing heavy and be embarrassed

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

saiyr ur making her flustered, she might start breathing heavy and be embarrassed

Hey now, I’m a happily married woman :-P

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

m back from vacation what did i miss

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Prove it

FB groups, you say…

Dat BP NA presence.

I for one would love to see a debate between YB and BP on who is the more mature server! Please commence!

Wat is dis?

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I think Mag, SoS and CD are the most obvious pairings, as well as EB, BP and YB. That’s just due to ranking though.

BP, Mag and SoS would be fun to see.

I’d like to see DB, FA and .. hmm, Mag again (I’ll miss you guys next week).

SoS wouldn’t be fun at all. We rolled over their NA every single night to the point where they stopped showing up. Mag has essentially no night presence and our EU presence is made up of NA people who have the day off work and decide to karma train. We also don’t have any weekend warriors, so we pull ahead during the week when other servers bleed population. SoS, on the other hand, has a night presence, so we’d wake up to a 400+ PPT for SoS and sub-100 for us. Can we say “carried?”

YB we roll over because their coverage is even less than ours.

I don’t really have an opinion on BP yet, though, because it’s hard to find less than 40 of them in a zerg. Judging by that [Agg] steamroll video and the Guardian actually using the offensive book, the outlook isn’t very good.

The only competition we get any more is against DB/TC/FA. JQ was hard to handle because they’d roll around with full queues and drop open field siege everywhere. If you caught their zerg away from a tower and without open field siege, though, free bags galore.

Welcome to life on Maguuma!

Uhh.. who are you again and why should we care about what you think?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I think Mag, SoS and CD are the most obvious pairings, as well as EB, BP and YB. That’s just due to ranking though.

BP, Mag and SoS would be fun to see.

I’d like to see DB, FA and .. hmm, Mag again (I’ll miss you guys next week).

SoS wouldn’t be fun at all. We rolled over their NA every single night to the point where they stopped showing up. Mag has essentially no night presence and our EU presence is made up of NA people who have the day off work and decide to karma train. We also don’t have any weekend warriors, so we pull ahead during the week when other servers bleed population. SoS, on the other hand, has a night presence, so we’d wake up to a 400+ PPT for SoS and sub-100 for us. Can we say “carried?”

YB we roll over because their coverage is even less than ours.

I don’t really have an opinion on BP yet, though, because it’s hard to find less than 40 of them in a zerg. Judging by that [Agg] steamroll video and the Guardian actually using the offensive book, the outlook isn’t very good.

The only competition we get any more is against DB/TC/FA. JQ was hard to handle because they’d roll around with full queues and drop open field siege everywhere. If you caught their zerg away from a tower and without open field siege, though, free bags galore.

Welcome to life on Maguuma!

Uhh.. who are you again and why should we care about what you think?

He’s Boonprot, a rather saucy individual. I certainly value his opinion.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Last I checked BP cared enough about what Maguuma though to make beating us their goal, like with Ehmry. I don’t know why you care what we think, maybe you should let us know!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Who are you and……. wait… nm I don’t even want to know.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Who are you and……. wait… nm I don’t even want to know.

MY hero

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

I use to be in WäR but now I’m a guild leader of SWäG, and I just wanted to say what’s up to all my old BP buddies. If you run into my thief or any of my guildies from [SWäG] I wish you all the best of luck. :P

PS: I’m really enjoying this match up

Attachments:

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I use to be in WäR but now I’m a guild leader of SWäG, and I just wanted to say what’s up to all my old BP buddies. If you run into my thief or any of my guildies from [SWäG] I wish you all the best of luck. :P

Your cute but im cuter, note evlana making a pass at me in chat

Attachments:

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Good to know EAT is running it’s blob tonight… T.T

From the looks of it… Borlis Borderlands?

Why does it look like someone punched you in the eye? WHO DO I HAVE TO BEAT UP?!

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Why does it look like someone punched you in the eye? WHO DO I HAVE TO BEAT UP?!

Yourself…….abusive and its like 10 EAT

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I bet there’s more than 10 – Rememberrr I was in EAT while you were away!

And I wouldn’t hurt a fly!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AN KIL…. oh wait… same team now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AN KIL…. oh wait… same team now.[/quote]

lol Ren

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I bet there’s more than 10 – Rememberrr I was in EAT while you were away!

And I wouldn’t hurt a fly!

screens or it didnt happen

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Not having time to play during such a fun match up makes me QQ hardcore. Rivers are coming out of my house, better call 911 or something. So flood insurance issues aside i’ve had such a fun time fighting bp and mag. y’all keep rolling, and BP don’t worry, Kalkz will carry the server this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

Solo roam with broken or no armor? Not like I haven’t done that before. It’s actually quite fun. Puts more of a challenge in WvW sometimes. Soooo…..no problem there bro.
As for hopping server? Been on BP since the day I got the game in December. Prolly unknown to alot of folks. I’m that silent listen to all your BS type.
Only thing I remember about BURN when they were on BP, is being dead and waiting for that rez when I roamed.

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

[/quote]

no, the only way to solo roam is magic find gear. come on dude, get it right.

in Match-ups

AtlasSi.9130

no, the only way to solo roam is magic find gear. come on dude, get it right.

MF gear op! D;

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Quick, [EDIT] Its past Mag’s bedtime, post pictures of yourself roaming in MF gear.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Solo roam with broken or no armor? Not like I haven’t done that before. It’s actually quite fun. Puts more of a challenge in WvW sometimes. Soooo…..no problem there bro.
As for hopping server? Been on BP since the day I got the game in December. Prolly unknown to alot of folks. I’m that silent listen to all your BS type.
Only thing I remember about BURN when they were on BP, is being dead and waiting for that rez when I roamed.

woah dude, when I was on AR I remember leading zergs to wipe them and having them sit there, we had no idea thats what they were doing, thanks for the enlightenment.

last 26 seconds

(edited by TheJewpacabro.2907)

in Match-ups

AtlasSi.9130

woah dude, when I was on AR I remember leading zergs to wipe them and having them sit there, we had no idea thats what they were doing, thanks for the enlightenment.

last 26 seconds

Oh man your killing me thats hilarious. xD

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Sorry mate

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Wow I never thought I’d see Dragonbrand with the lowest Potential Points. A truly exciting feeling.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Sorry mate

OH MY GOD!!! FLIPS!!! AND THAT HAT!!! ::entertained::

::edit:: – what are your intentions with that golem in the background? o.O

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Wow I never thought I’d see Dragonbrand with the lowest Potential Points. A truly exciting feeling.

It’s already happened a few times, just like BP has been top PPT for a little while.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

sick portal bomb DB

If you wanted to give us garrison you could have just left lol

http://i.imgur.com/9ovIwZa.jpg

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Sorry mate

OH MY GOD!!! FLIPS!!! AND THAT HAT!!! ::entertained::

::edit:: – what are your intentions with that golem in the background? o.O

You’d better get to bay… run eva run!

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Sorry mate

No way a chunky norn is cuter than me get that out of here, just hilarious

Attachments:

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

sick portal bomb DB

If you wanted to give us garrison you could have just left lol

http://i.imgur.com/9ovIwZa.jpg

Dont get to prideful, HERO was lost on their way to SMC, and decided to cut through garrison.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

[rB] You said keep posting videos of you, well here’s another one with you in it. You guys do make 2 of us lose our stacks in a 3v5, so I guess good job?

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Sorry mate

No way a chunky norn is cuter than me get that out of here, just hilarious

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Last I checked BP cared enough about what Maguuma thought to make beating us their goal, like with Ehmry. I don’t know why you care what we think, maybe you should let us know!

What Maguuma thinks: “CHOO CHOO”

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle