8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

I always got the impression DB was kind of like a “bro, no bro, dude… bro” atmosphere. Plz confirm.

I always thought DB was more like

“ok gaiz stack here every…” in the background “Mooooooom, no i need 10 more minutes we’re about to take the stonemist castle!!”

Nah bruh, DB nuffin like that, namean? We grown peoples here – It’s tough on the streets, man. Too many Urkels on yo team, that’s why ya Wins-low. Turn up man! What? Ain’t nobody talkin that mess. Twerk all day, hot water and hot dogs jumpin double dutch! We Dragonbrand, respect.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Also every time we stopped and stacked last night before we engaged into a battle we had no more than 35 on a pin. 35 maybe 40 going against 25-30 AGG and another 35+ mixed Pyro/Derp/VR zerg.

Not sure why anyone is implying 35-40 is not many. In a match that is already decided I see no point in any group larger then 20-25 being out there. Sure you might collapse multiple small zergs to take on a larger force/objective when needed, but that is different then just blobbing everyone together. Makes for boring play.

While I am ranting let me also suggest that folks stop stacking. Not that it doesn’t have its place, but it is so over used it makes me cry. I challenge commanders and their blobs to go an entire night without stacking. Every night I go out and I watch zerg/groups kitten away momentum, surprise and positioning all so they can stack first. It is sad, and again makes for boring play.

PVT is a crutch. Look at the carebear PvE forums, they all know PVT is a crutch and boot PVT noobs out of their groups, yet here we are in WvW where everyone is limping around with their crutch. Not to say specific roles, up-levels, people that play with their face shouldn’t be using PVT, but evaluate your role and adjust your gear accordingly because all PVT makes for boring play.

My bank annoyed me and I am in a ranting mood, apologizes in advance.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

OMG THE Drama ON THIS THREAD IS TOO KITTEN HIGH!!
Props up to Maguuma(this isn’t sacrastic) for pulling together and just steam rolling, takes coordination that a lot of servers apart from T1 and apperently TC to do that, so my hats off to you, and in all honesty, but hurt people talking about roaming and 15v15 fights, and “ERMAGERD SO ZERRRGYY NERBS” , an 80 man megazerg really raises your chances to win fights, so good job.

Also, Evalana, you dramamonger, just step out of our(being DB’s) turf war with agg, and go back up all that smack talk about beating them maguuma in PPT

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

You guys are such sore winners. It’s ok though, keep reading between the lines! :

I never talked smack about anything at all. Just kind of surprised at how trolly you guys have become during your ‘climb’

Not all of us are trolly in game, some of us just like to RP trolls in PvF

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Props up to Maguuma(this isn’t sacrastic) for pulling together and just steam rolling, takes coordination that a lot of servers apart from T1 and apperently TC to do that, so my hats off to you, and in all honesty, but hurt people talking about roaming and 15v15 fights, and “ERMAGERD SO ZERRRGYY NERBS” , an 80 man megazerg really raises your chances to win fights, so good job.

Also, Evalana, you dramamonger, just step out of our(being DB’s) turf war with agg, and go back up all that smack talk about beating them maguuma in PPT

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

You guys are such sore winners. It’s ok though, keep reading between the lines! :

I never talked smack about anything at all. Just kind of surprised at how trolly you guys have become during your ‘climb’

Guilty.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
ROUND 13!

You’re just jelly that I’m cuter.

totes

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

::sarcasm below::

Heey guys! Let’s make a post every time we wipe Agg! 1… 2….. …. …… 3?

Hey! Here’s a better idea! Let’s make a post every time they wipe us!

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Pipe down and play the game.

I didnt mention wiping Agg and i was there, do i get a medal?
look at that AGG PYRO and Ark zerg, beast roaming in their natural habitat of zerg balls

I’ll say it again, but don’t run 50-60 and be surprised when 1 guild calls out your location to get assist from another guild. We all want good fights, but you’re kinda asking for it wandering in those sizes.

Dont deny we didnt have any numbers. if not close to even…they were all dead when i took screens Q.Q

The dead know only one thing… it is better to be alive.

It’s better to have fun and get challenging fights. If you think not dying is better than having fun engagements, then I don’t even know why you play.

FISH ON!! Sorry bud but you totally missed the mark. That’s a movie quote intended to be humorous. I play for so many reasons it would boggle your mind.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

<.< lets talk in game

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

<.< lets talk in game

Guuuuuuuurl. aint nobody got time for dat

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
ROUND 13!

Attachments:

[Arr][GOAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

1001, 1002, 1030…….

look at that AGG PYRO and Ark zerg, beast roaming in their natural habitat of zerg balls

I’ll say it again, but don’t run 50-60 and be surprised when 1 guild calls out your location to get assist from another guild. We all want good fights, but you’re kinda asking for it wandering in those sizes.

Dont deny we didnt have any numbers. if not close to even…they were all dead when i took screens Q.Q

It’s better to have fun and get challenging fights. If you think not dying is better than having fun engagements, then I don’t even know why you play.

FISH ON!! Sorry bud but you totally missed the mark. That’s a movie quote intended to be humorous. I play for so many reasons it would boggle your mind.

go on

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Did your parents have any children that lived?

Well, I bet they regret that.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Curse that Mag EU or non working or in school NA zerg but meh paper is paper

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

We got DB’s complaining about zergs, now DB’s complaining about timezones. Don’t know what’s left!

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Also, BP really is the new Yaks Bend.

Mag works on making strongest server’s stuff paper for the day, BP scavenges behind, eating scraps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Good afternoon from maguuma. Forgot to screen the previous times today too.

(amidoinitright?)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

We got DB’s complaining about zergs, now DB’s complaining about timezones. Don’t know what’s left!

Should have pointed to DB; Mag does the same push everyday and almost the same time and we loose upgraded keeps and wp’s stuffs that should be easily defend-able<.<

So Mag please stop night capping us please XD

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

What just happened? Is Dragonbrand taking the day off now? Don’t just leave us all alone DB! I mean, sure, you are winning by ridiculous points, but thats no excuse to do clockwork chaos!

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: striyder.8351

striyder.8351

What just happened? Is Dragonbrand taking the day off now? Don’t just leave us all alone DB! I mean, sure, you are winning by ridiculous points, but thats no excuse to do clockwork chaos!

DB is intentionally throwing so BP can beat Mag

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

How does that work?

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

How does that work?

They cross their fingers and pray those new Ark guys don’t step into wvw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Eva-
Borlis! We are doing it rong! We must take our 2 biggest guilds and form VOLTRON in order to beat these gaiz!! And then when we do, we must brag INCESSANTLY about doing so!

I think you are incredibly confused as to who the biggest DB guilds are. We made EAT to deal with the massive zergs and to have fun, found out it was fun as hell and continue to do it.

Bounty!! You were my favorite thief killer during my time on DB. When you were on the map I knew our yaks were safe :P

I liked TG during my short time on DB. Their TS was never dull XD. And even made ME blush! Lmao and I’m not easily offended :P

You need to come back to DB, stop this Borlis Pass Madness.

Oh and yeah I guess we forgot to give you the kittenshy disclaimer. She keeps the TS alive.

First thing I hear, "HI! Are you hot?’ I lol’d.

3rd time’s a charm? Lolol

lol Kittenshy the DB legend.
“How bigs yoooo kitten?”

HAHA yeah … She’s hilarious!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Nice job today Mag on our EBG…I’d go take our keep back(DC), then go take a tower, then you’d take our keep, then we’d go take our keep, and then you’d take our tower…
It hurts…hurts bad.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Nice job today Mag on our EBG…I’d go take our keep back(DC), then go take a tower, then you’d take our keep, then we’d go take our keep, and then you’d take our tower…
It hurts…hurts bad.

You guys weren’t fast enuff, we had to sit and wait on a 2 minute lord timer >:(

nice 3 camps

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

It hurts…hurts bad.

Sounds like that karma train is working properly

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

1001, 1002, 1030…….

Did your parents have any children that lived?

Well, I bet they regret that.

My parents died in a Nevada desert in nuclear testing zone. The radiation fallout infected a local cemetery causing zombies to rise from the ground. I was bitten by one and have since roamed the world as a radiated zombie. It’s pretty cool actually. I never need a flashlight. I had three brothers, but I got hungry.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

1001, 1002, 1030…….

go on

Sorry, I was too busy being the “class clown” and didn’t realize you wanted me to be serious here. Without revealing too much of my real character, let’s just say I enjoy it for all of the reasons you mentioned and then some.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

LOL!! What’s a PPT?

<.< lets talk in game

I don’t know if I should be excited or skeerd…

Attachments:

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

It hurts…hurts bad.

Wait, the karma train hurt, or my avatar in TS?

Anyways, nice job Mags, watching some of our fairweathers throw bags at you was like watching a monkey try and mount a football.

I needed a few minutes to contemplate worse messes in life.. like Miley at the VMA awards, I think i might venture back in now.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

I don’t think anyone should miss out on what was obviously the best part of the night.

1. Portal NA – http://youtu.be/9Oc6JpT-BFU

NUMBER ONE

This is the most amazingly funny thing I have ever watched. I want to be that Mesmer.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

I don’t think anyone should miss out on what was obviously the best part of the night.

NUMBER ONE

This is the most amazingly funny thing I have ever watched. I want to be that Mesmer.

This was us!!!! We were laughing our butts off as we did it. We had you guys and BP cornering us in there, not many of us left, so we decided to do that to all get out of there.

You’re welcome for the bags

I want to say “Look ma, I made it on youtube, and this time I have clothes on!”

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

NUMBER ONE

Mis, its always your ts pic. TS nudes coming soon db. but that portal bomb, the way they all anticipated it…Priceless. “DONT KILL HIM!”

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

NUMBER ONE

Mis, its always your ts pic. TS nudes coming soon db. but that portal bomb, the way they all anticipated it…Priceless. “DONT KILL HIM!”

Oh ya for sure, they stacked for us, it was great. I wish I had screen capped all of us dead LOLing.

Good times.

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

NUMBER ONE

Oh ya for sure, they stacked for us, it was great. I wish I had screen capped all of us dead LOLing.

Good times.

That mesmer is never going to portal bomb again. “come on man, drop a portal, lets go bro, just do it”
Mesmer:“KITTEN NO!, remember what happened last time?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Nice garrison defense BP.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

NUMBER ONE

Good times.

That mesmer is never going to portal bomb again. “come on man, drop a portal, lets go bro, just do it”
Mesmer:“KITTEN NO!, remember what happened last time?”

Pfft, Inverted loves us. We bring hearty laughter to most situations.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Should have pointed to DB; Mag does the same push everyday and almost the same time and we loose upgraded keeps and wp’s stuffs that should be easily defend-able<.<

Except these are NA servers, so DB is doing the night-capping while Mag is doing day-capping.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Except these are NA servers, so DB is doing the night-capping while Mag is doing day-capping.

Dat playingduringNAprimetime meta is so hax!

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

You know you’re bored when …

Attachments:

(edited by Ghoulina.2976)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

NUMBER ONE

This was us!!!! We were laughing our butts off as we did it. We had you guys and BP cornering us in there, not many of us left, so we decided to do that to all get out of there.

why do i feel like this isnt true at all

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

NUMBER ONE

Believe me or not, if you knew us, you wouldn’t doubt it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

NUMBER ONE

Because you’d rather laugh at them than with them.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

looks undermanned.

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

looks undermanned.

Meh, we wiped a Mag mini zerg, we’re cool…

Stand off at the Dane-k-corral

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Its been almost an hour into primetime and still no drama about AGG, or mega zergs, or complaints from roamers…wtk, its like y’all are actually playing the game.

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Its been almost an hour into primetime and still no drama about AGG, or mega zergs, or complaints from roamers…wtk, its like y’all are actually playing the game.

Where all the good solo BP roamers stop zerging camps ad since i havent seen AGG today i guess they hurt bout that beating they got yesterday. Well my this made my job easier

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

EBG is empty, we just took all of mags 3rd and OL…

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

and IM ALL OUT OF BUTTER!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

NUMBER ONE

Because you’d rather laugh at them than with them.

awww does that make them bad people?

in Match-ups

Posted by: PecanBlue.4965

PecanBlue.4965

looks undermanned.

Meh, we wiped a Mag mini zerg, we’re cool…

Stand off at the Dane-k-corral

you wiped them when your own zerg of 20+ came to take Langor lol :b

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

It hurts…hurts bad.

At least you know how we feel at SEA o’clock.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma