8/23: EB, Kain, SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Had a lot of fun fighting KN tonight on your BL. Our fights for supply camps was epic

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Pretty lame when accusations are tossed with no proof. Just sayin. If you’re going to toss some accusation like that around, please give me a screenie. Kthxbai

Anet frowns on such within the match-up threads, therefore, they are being turned in by multiple people. No walls down, fully fortified, 4 rams on the gate.

I don’t need to show you jack.

KTHXBAI

/popcorn

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Pretty lame when accusations are tossed with no proof. Just sayin. If you’re going to toss some accusation like that around, please give me a screenie. Kthxbai

Anet frowns on such within the match-up threads, therefore, they are being turned in by multiple people. No walls down, fully fortified, 4 rams on the gate.

KTHXBAI

/popcorn

No just keep posting that tasty QQ….

in Match-ups

Skynet.7201

KTHXBAI

/popcorn

Awwww, Jinks. Didn’t know you wanted to go public about kissing my tears, you so sweet.

All are welcome!

in Match-ups

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

Looking for GvGs. Specifically 20v20. If anyone is interested shoot me a mail or whisper. Would love to get some rounds in with both servers.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

KTHXBAI

/popcorn

Awwww, Jinks. Didn’t know you wanted to go public about kissing my tears, you so sweet.

Tasting your tears pales in comparison to what you’ve been “kissing” on me

(edited by Jinks.2057)

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Looking for GvGs. Specifically 20v20. If anyone is interested shoot me a mail or whisper. Would love to get some rounds in with both servers.

GF/GH/PK/Hawk for Ebay

Check site for contacts

and here too http://www.ehmry.com/forum/55-gvg/

in Match-ups

Posted by: sgtFuzzyboots.2318

sgtFuzzyboots.2318

Hey FTF. Stop recruiting in our mapchat. It makes you look bad.

Sgtfuzzyboots ~ Sylvari Elementalist ~ Commander
Fuzzy Vio ~ Azura Warrior
[BANE] – Reason For Extinction | Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Welcome to “How to tell you are getting trolled 101”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Could a officer from FTF to message me please.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

sgtFuzzyboots.2318

You don’t say?

I just think it’s sad that you guys are using spies this weekend. Have fun the rest of the week!

in Match-ups

Skynet.7201

Enjoy the points while you can… trial is almost over.

checks score

No problem. I admit, at first I seriousd.

Then I lold.

Still gonna go watch the VMAs and not even stress over it.

gg

All are welcome!

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

You don’t say?

I just think it’s sad that you guys are using spies this weekend. Have fun the rest of the week!

Spies??

ROFLMAO

It’s all about the troll and lasting impression of how bad you guys lose to even numbers…..or how bad you lose when you outnumber us by only 3-1.

Claiming spy is just down right hilarious b/c even if someone was spying not one of us would f’n care wtf they said LOL

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

You don’t say?

Spies??

ROFLMAO

It’s all about the troll and lasting impression of how bad you guys lose to even numbers…..or how bad you lose when you outnumber us by only 3-1.

Claiming spy is just down right hilarious b/c even if someone was spying not one of us would f’n care wtf they said LOL

Spying is still bad sportsmanship regardless forgot how bad egobay were.

in Match-ups

sgtFuzzyboots.2318

You don’t say?

Spies??

ROFLMAO

Someone popped the merch upgrade in our hills a couple of minutes before the attack. Just saying lol.

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

You don’t say?

Spies??

ROFLMAO

Someone popped the merch upgrade in our hills a couple of minutes before the attack. Just saying lol.

But apparently Ehmry support spying as it’s no big deal but meh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

You don’t say?

Spies??

ROFLMAO

Lol all I can say is that SoS wakitten by KN on the west and Ebay on the east, and theres no way that we matched your numbers tonight, and certainly not 3-1 lol. I’m not sure that we were seeing the same things out on the battlefield…

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Can everyone please stop crying about “spies”? We had an idiot walk at least 6 golems into an enemy supply camp where an SoS COMMANDER was waiting with a ballista to kill them, yet you didn’t hear any crying about that here. There’s a free trial weekend, stupid people are going to do stupid things with that opportunity.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

GH,Rx,CNB
GH- Just curious how many warriors do you run? 10 out of 20? Stay stunned foreva

Thanks for the fights and learning opportunities. We are rebuilding and will help going up against organized groups. See you around.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Please focus on the good fights, defences and sieges we have had this week.

A few bad apples, some of whom are only here for the weekend, are not representative of the three servers.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

You don’t say?

Spies??

ROFLMAO

Dude. I’m not even playing and I know that’s a load of crap. SoS can’t manage to get even numbers vs ANY server T5 or above except on Aussie primetime (when everyone in the USA is ktfo) or on our reset, which is the only time everyone in WvW is in one map. And seeing as both of those didn’t happen…

Pretty sure anyone in the SoS militia can fare pretty well vs anyone in an even numbers fight.

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

>MFW nerds fantasize about getting kisses.

Rhægar Targæryen

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Becka yusocute for?

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

You don’t say?

Spies??

ROFLMAO

1. SoS can’t manage to get even numbers vs ANY server T5 or above except on Aussie primetime

2. Pretty sure anyone in the SoS militia can fare pretty well vs anyone in an even numbers fight.

1st statement pretty much says your server only gets anywhere b/c of PvD. Thanks for confirming what we’ve been saying about SoS for awhile now.

2nd statement should be deleted due to being false and you having yet again no clue wtf you are talking about.

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

Lol. It’s no secret that, yes, you guys have no populous at night, and yes, it is easy for our AUSSIE PRIMETIME players to win in their PRIMETIME. You guys seem so stuck on the whole “boohoo you guys nightcap us” thing and still don’t realize it’s a coverage game. The fact is that we have about the same ratio of players on at different times. And you guys have even more than we do. Why is it that somehow us taking your stuff during Aussie time gets us further in points and you, having the same numbers we do on Aussie whilst on NA can’t do the same? Yes, we do “PvD at night” by your (kittened) terms. Pretty sure you have a lot of PvDing during NA/SEA time versus us sometimes as well, though I might be wrong because SoS actually can defend with a small force.

As towards the second statement. Really Jinks? REALLY? I have no clue what I’m talking about? Pretty sure that there hasn’t been many instances where we’ve had even numbers vs you guys and most of them have boded well for us, you’re welcome to check the past threads of our match-ups to confirm that. And even on a more singular level, I know guilds and players here that are dangerous as hell. If my statement is false, come prove it, I got a long line of SoS goons here waiting to crush anyone who tries.

TL;DR – It’s not night PvDing, it’s different primetime. And If you think you can beat us in a fight come try.

Rhægar Targæryen

(edited by Canar.2064)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

Lol. It’s no secret that, yes, you guys have no populous at night, and yes, it is easy for our AUSSIE PRIMETIME players to win in their PRIMETIME. You guys seem so stuck on the whole “boohoo you guys nightcap us” thing and still don’t realize it’s a coverage game. The fact is that we have about the same ratio of players on at different times. And you guys have even more than we do. Why is it that somehow us taking your stuff during Aussie time gets us further in points and you, having the same numbers we do on Aussie whilst on NA can’t do the same? Yes, we do “PvD at night” by your (kittened) terms. Pretty sure you have a lot of PvDing during NA/SEA time versus us sometimes as well, though I might be wrong because SoS actually can defend with a small force.

As towards the second statement. Really Jinks? REALLY? I have no clue what I’m talking about? Pretty sure that there hasn’t been many instances where we’ve had even numbers vs you guys and most of them have boded well for us, you’re welcome to check the past threads of our match-ups to confirm that. And even on a more singular level, I know guilds and players here that are dangerous as hell. If my statement is false, come prove it, I got a long line of SoS goons here waiting to crush anyone who tries.

TL;DR – It’s not night PvDing, it’s different primetime. And If you think you can beat us in a fight come try.

Hello Kaineng members. Don’t mean to leave you out of this match up!
Apparently some people only see Ebay vs SoS, but I see your efforts and I enjoy playing with you guys. You guys do play a factor in how this match up turns out, especially since you give us fights in our primetime! Don’t let these guys trying to prove their worth leave you out of the loop!

(edited by ExVoodoo.7586)

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

1st statement pretty much says your server only gets anywhere b/c of PvD. Thanks for confirming what we’ve been saying about SoS for awhile now.

2nd statement should be deleted due to being false and you having yet again no clue wtf you are talking about.

So your admitting you PvD us during our night?[/quote]

PvD can not take place on a NA server in NA prime time. Not having a NA presence and relying on PvD is the hallmark of a bad server.

Besides SoS NA player base is far superior in numbers to Ebay’s off hour numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Jinks will enjoy this one as well.

Ehmry in SoS BL last night. We held their Hills for hours with right around five people (almost constantly outmanned) and almost had the place fully fortified by the time their ridiculously large zerg came around

In fact, after no less than a dozen failed attempts at ramming, catapulting, and trebbing Hills, the final fight was something like 10v50+ after the keep was fully starved of supply and they knocked down the wall from NE camp’s cliffside with not one but three trebuchets after their entire zerg came to tear down the siege along the wall. And do you know how SoS was forced to take down the inner gates? Slow, tedious PvDoor…against TWO doors at once because they couldn’t face all ten of us in the same place without getting pushed back to the walls.

So Jinks is right: The one and only reason they got their Hills back – and succeed as a server against NA ones – is because of overwhelming numbers while the enemy is sleeping. I had a blast holding Hills the other night; to all of the chest thumpers pointing at the actual score, I lol’d. Fun fights, great night overall, and kitten did I see just what I needed to see. XD

(edited by Sil.4560)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaian.2615

kaian.2615

Ehmry in SoS BL last night. We held their Hills for hours with right around five people (almost constantly outmanned) and almost had the place fully fortified by the time their ridiculously large zerg came around

In fact, after no less than a dozen failed attempts at ramming, catapulting, and trebbing Hills, the final fight was something like 10v50+ after the keep was fully starved of supply and they knocked down the wall from NE camp’s cliffside with not one but three trebuchets after their entire zerg came to tear down the siege along the wall. And do you know how SoS was forced to take down the inner gates? Slow, tedious PvDoor…against TWO doors at once because they couldn’t face all ten of us in the same place without getting pushed back to the walls.

So Jinks is right: The one and only reason they got their Hills back – and succeed as a server against NA ones – is because of overwhelming numbers while the enemy is sleeping. I had a blast holding Hills the other night; to all of the chest thumpers pointing at the actual score, I lol’d. Fun fights, great night overall, and kitten did I see just what I needed to see. XD

Oh ya I remember u guys sitting on hills for hours strait, we would go there with 10 ppl and suddenly there would be AC’kittenting us from all over the place, so we just moved on. If EBay’s definition of fun is just to sit on AC’s for hours on end, I am glad I am on SOS. At least Kain came out to fight when we tried hitting bay, props to CNB for always coming to the open field.

[CNB] Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

ExVoodoo.7586

Oh ya I remember u guys sitting on hills for hours strait, we would go there with 10 ppl and suddenly there would be AC’kittenting us from all over the place, so we just moved on. If EBay’s definition of fun is just to sit on AC’s for hours on end, I am glad I am on SOS. At least Kain came out to fight when we tried hitting bay, props to CNB for always coming to the open field.

Slow down there tiger. I’m not sure about you, but no more than 5 minutes ago we were hitting SoS bay. We had 8 people and SoS had 10 defending and they were hugging their walls all day even built a few AC’s themselves. Wouldn’t even come out and play. >:

I guess them getting smoked earlier at ruins in a 4v5 would discourage anyone from trying to fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

Slow down there tiger. I’m not sure about you, but no more than 5 minutes ago we were hitting SoS bay. We had 8 people and SoS had 10 defending and they were hugging their walls all day even built a few AC’s themselves. Wouldn’t even come out and play. >:

I guess them getting smoked earlier at ruins in a 4v5 would discourage anyone from trying to fight.

dont forget to mention the catas and trebs you build. Just saying.

Also the siege you see is there like most stuff to support na a little bit. It`s not like the golem rushes are any high skill in this game no matter who does them. It`s not like you guys knock to announce yourself to force a “fight” either.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

(edited by Werat.7063)

in Match-ups

ExVoodoo.7586

dont forget to mention the catas and trebs you build. Just saying.

Also the siege you see is there like most stuff to support na a little bit. It`s not like the golem rushes are any high skill in this game no matter who does them. It`s not like you guys knock to announce yourself to force a “fight” either.

Woah woah, I wasn’t insulting SoS. I was just showing how much this guy was contradicting himself, saying that SoS doesn’t hug walls with AC’s. The cata’s and trebs were used to take down the walls, that was it, that was until they fortified last second and we decided to leave and go to Kaineng BL because we didn’t want to sit there for 30 minutes trebbing.

We still crushed you guys when you did decide to poke your head out. Just saying.

(edited by ExVoodoo.7586)

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Thank you for quoting a portion of my post in your very interestingly worded and enjoyable story of your hills defence. I disagree with a few conclusions made in your story but I respect your entitlement to an opinion.

I thought your defence of hills was well done, forcing the opposing team to zeroise supply through multiple attacks is how hills should be defended.

The many times over the past year that small forces from a variety of servers have defended hills vs superior numbers shows hills to be a very good choice to defend.

Enjoy the game and please keep turning out for WvW when you can.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Each server has its own moments. Sometimes SoS crushes an EB zerg. Sometimes EB crushes SoS. Sometimes Kaineng ninjas a tower from SoS. Etc Etc Etc. Each server plays hard and plays to win. Each server Zergs,Gets Zerged,PvDoors,etc. Nobody is high and mighty, and no server here is elite or even close to being so. It’s a game, chill out everyone.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

Thats the hard part – keeping this just a game, where enjoyment is the key.

How each of us enjoys the game is different – where as Kain just likes good fights (CNB open field is VERY coordinated and has good communication) – SoS likes to see the map their color – EBay likes disruption play (non – ppt objectives).

The main issue is when these gameplay methods collide, there’s alot of hurt feelings. From Kain being marginalized (which they shouldn’t be), SoS being upset about a 15 point swing (or change in map color), or EBay (supposedly) using spies to further their disruption techniques. All hurt feelings, all caused by clashing play styles…

In either case – its been fun at times to see the battles in the SoS borderlands between CNB and FTF and the random SoS zerg – has no other borderlands seen so much bloodshed since the SoR TC SoS match-up when SoR and TC made a bet on a certain garrison way-point.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

Gooooo figure. Drop a logic bomb and it gets deleted. Lol.

Rhægar Targæryen

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Fun fighting CNB around Briar in SoSBL.

I assume you had to pull off once EB capped everything from you but it was fun to see that some tough fighters are still on Kaineng.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Besides SoS NA player base is far superior in numbers to Ebay’s off hour numbers.

That statement says it all. We have a small, but very tough NA group that can hold yours off until our superior coverage comes in and racks up PPT.

So we are a better server, even if it is just because Oceanics like to play on SoS.

All the denials and complaining… it just makes the people who do it look like morons.

There are a lot of good players on Ehmry Bay, and some really good guilds. However, you will still lose coverage wars and that’s simply how it is when you get out of the Bush Leagues and start facing the top 9 servers.

Maguuma will roll you during the midday, CD has some good SEA, and we have Oceanics. All that is nothing compared to the T2 curbstomp which you guys should remember from one of our previous matchups.

So you can complain about losing because you don’t have the nighttime numbers; but we could complain about not having the NA numbers too… but we don’t, because we’re not deluding ourselves and stroking imaginary egos.

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

I came out to fight when I wanted to re-flip the camps or to murder people who tried to kill our dolys. I was also the person on the treb who kept knocking down the ones you guys placed by the NE camp. =)

I didn’t have time to sit on an AC. With only a few people, we had our hands full running all over to make sure the entire right side of the map stayed red, haha.

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

That statement says it all. We have a small, but very tough NA group that can hold yours off until our superior coverage comes in and racks up PPT.

So we are a better server, even if it is just because Oceanics like to play on SoS.

All the denials and complaining… it just makes the people who do it look like morons.

There are a lot of good players on Ehmry Bay, and some really good guilds. However, you will still lose coverage wars and that’s simply how it is when you get out of the Bush Leagues and start facing the top 9 servers.

Maguuma will roll you during the midday, CD has some good SEA, and we have Oceanics. All that is nothing compared to the T2 curbstomp which you guys should remember from one of our previous matchups.

So you can complain about losing because you don’t have the nighttime numbers; but we could complain about not having the NA numbers too… but we don’t, because we’re not deluding ourselves and stroking imaginary egos.

Reread my post to understand what it said.

Lemme help ya out. 10 defenders in home bl.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Its also not like Ebay cant win this matchup. But they choose to not take PPT away from SoS in NA prime and just karmatrain.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Rofl! This argument looks familiar. XD

I swear half of these conversations are recycled from match-up to match-up.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Its also not like Ebay cant win this matchup. But they choose to not take PPT away from SoS in NA prime and just karmatrain.

More delusions…

BP says the same crap, but they didn’t beat us either.
For what it’s worth, I’m surprised you ever lost to them.

It’s just coverage, that’s all it is and you can all stop with the denial.

What you need to worry about is how you do in your time zone and how your fights go.
Ehmry Bay has good guilds and has given us great fights, winning quite a few. These tantrums on the forums only detract from that and embarrass yourselves.

From T5 to T1 and back down to T4. EVERY server that has ever lost to us… (all of them except maybe FC we have faced) has said the same things “they PvD”; “They only win because the Oceanics.”

What amazes me is that this is still a story. This has been a known fact since the FIRST Beta weekend, that SoS was the unofficial Oceanic server and everyone knows we bring a nighttime threat.
GET OVER IT AND YOURSELVES!

Just keep bringing the fights in the game and let your victories do the talking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

“They PVD us whilst we are asleep.”

“Whilst we’re awake. We’re just good.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

More delusions…

BP says the same crap, but they didn’t beat us either.
For what it’s worth, I’m surprised you ever lost to them.

It’s just coverage, that’s all it is and you can all stop with the denial.

What you need to worry about is how you do in your time zone and how your fights go.
Ehmry Bay has good guilds and has given us great fights, winning quite a few. These tantrums on the forums only detract from that and embarrass yourselves.

From T5 to T1 and back down to T4. EVERY server that has ever lost to us… (all of them except maybe FC we have faced) has said the same things “they PvD”; “They only win because the Oceanics.”

What amazes me is that this is still a story. This has been a known fact since the FIRST Beta weekend, that SoS was the unofficial Oceanic server and everyone knows we bring a nighttime threat.
GET OVER IT AND YOURSELVES!

Just keep bringing the fights in the game and let your victories do the talking.

Just a heads up but that guy you quoted is in Kain

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

So what you’re saying is you guys only win fighting doors that don’t bite…

Least ya admit it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

What amazes me is that this is still a story.

That’s because it’s still true.

This has been a known fact since the FIRST Beta weekend, that SoS was the unofficial Oceanic server and everyone knows we bring a nighttime threat.

Of course. Nobody is arguing the size of your night crew, I’m just arguing that it’s kittened for both you and everyone you face.

Think about it. As much as you state the obvious about your night crew winning matches against lower tier servers, you neglect to mention that when you lose to higher tier servers, it’s because of your relatively small day crew. Your night crew is overwhelming when you win, but still large enough to be competitive when you lose. How often has SoS been outmanned at night, really?

The underlying issue is, your lopsided coverage compared to all other servers (with the possible exception of Dragonbrand) guarantees an excess of PvD for all sides involved in match-ups with you. SoS PvDs in their peak, your opponents PvD back in their peak. And that’s not fun for anyone on any side, unless you’re a no-skill karma-training carebear.

That’s why I don’t like SoS. I’m sure as individuals many of you are just as nice as anyone else, and you do seem to have one or two decent guilds amongst you (BANE and vH come to mind), but as a WvW server your reason for being is hopelessly flawed.

(edited by Grav.3568)

in Match-ups

Sil.4560

I don’t want to hear anyone say that SoS doesn’t have equal numbers. I’m in EB BL right now and a huge zergtrain is just running around capping things. We have maybe ten people on the map. Zerg and PvDoor, zerg and PvDoor. Yet I haven’t found one person who is individually talented all night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

words

How easily you fall.

I was commenting on the fact that Ebay is taking keeps and not defending them – which I define as a karma train. And they are choosing to not attack SoS in NA prime, even though you claim SoS is weak in NA prime comparatively. Now if Ebay doesn’t care about winning the matchup karma training is just fine, nothing wrong with that. But if they want to win, they need to gain a lot of PPT in NA prime while SoS gets as little as possible. That means turning SoS BL Red, and taking as much as you can from kain BL while SoS BL is red.

I saw ebay took SoS keeps on SoS BL on sunday, but Monday it just seemed to turn into a karma train which is disappointing.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Weekend is over ebay loses steam