8/23: GoM/FC/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Congrats GoM and FC. You have officially ruined WvW for me. Your blatant alliance is disgusting. Not only do you both outnumber us, you need to team up against us? PATHETIC. Not only pathetic but you’re driving off any new players we try to get into because no one really wants to be rolled over by a twenty to one mob, much less try to face two servers doing so. Not much fun when you can’t get out the door, not much point.
And those complaints about arrow carts ruining wvw in the other thread, about how they’re a “crutch” for low population servers now? After this past week I wouldn’t feel bad at all about one shotting a whole zerg with one. So dev’s, in my opinion, crank’em up even more. In fact here’s a good idea, add some nuke’s to the arsonal so I could one shot a whole BL. To be fair, give ‘em a five minute cool down…..
Sorry Darkothe for being the first to “whine” but this sucks bad for all of us in AR and is driving off the few we can muster, including me. Have fun dukeing it out 1v1 with GoM, we’ve pretty much given up.

You must be new here… allow me to explain.

When one team has literally no coverage, then the other two teams fight over their territory. We are not allied, far from it! We are trying to deny each other points.

If GoM was really playing hardball, we would just camp AR BL 24/7 and get an insane PPT. Instead we have been focusing FC all week. If anyone has a reason to complain it is FC, because they should have WAY higher PPT than AR, except that we focus them.

The sad truth is that AR is getting rolled by the “leftovers” from the FC vs GoM war. But you don’t need to think about this as a demoralizing defeat. Some of my favorite times in WvW where when we were constantly being destroyed by DH. Don’t worry about “winning” and focus on doing the best you can with what you have. If they send 50 people to kill your 5 man, take it as a complement.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

When one team has literally no coverage, then the other two teams fight over their territory. We are not allied, far from it! We are trying to deny each other points.

Unfortunately this seems to be true. Disregarding which team has the most points is common. Instead servers focus on the path of least resistance, regardless of who lies on that path.

we’ve pretty much given up.

Speak for yourself :P

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

what is this sorcery O.O

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

we’ve pretty much given up.

Speak for yourself :P

Gotta +1 this.

We play Outnumbered 99% of the time in EB and frequently in our own BL, but as a server we have not and will not “give up”. Yes, many new players come into WvW, get discouraged, and leave. That’s just where we are right now. But if you’ve been a part of AR WvW for 6+ months, you will have seen good times (T5, 14-15th ranked server), bad times (plummet to 24th ranked server), and now the slow growth back (still 24th ranked because we can’t catch a break thanks to the RNG of Doom…..we keep getting paired with at least one large-population server that just rolls over us with 2, 3, 4x our numbers, but we are slowly growing our WvW population).

Hang in there. Many servers have fallen like this, and they bounce back. We will too.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I think he was mad when we were taking AR Garrison at the same time as an AR force was. We (GoM) got inside first and were just finishing capping it when the AR group broke through the inner. At which point AR’s force was split in two (since the gate closed on them) and got wiped fairly quickly. BTW, we had around 15-20 guys plus 5 golems. Your force wasn’t that much smaller but being split made it completely one sided.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Congrats GoM and FC. You have officially ruined WvW for me. Your blatant alliance is disgusting. Not only do you both outnumber us, you need to team up against us? PATHETIC. Not only pathetic but you’re driving off any new players we try to get into because no one really wants to be rolled over by a twenty to one mob, much less try to face two servers doing so. Not much fun when you can’t get out the door, not much point.
And those complaints about arrow carts ruining wvw in the other thread, about how they’re a “crutch” for low population servers now? After this past week I wouldn’t feel bad at all about one shotting a whole zerg with one. So dev’s, in my opinion, crank’em up even more. In fact here’s a good idea, add some nuke’s to the arsonal so I could one shot a whole BL. To be fair, give ‘em a five minute cool down…..
Sorry Darkothe for being the first to “whine” but this sucks bad for all of us in AR and is driving off the few we can muster, including me. Have fun dukeing it out 1v1 with GoM, we’ve pretty much given up.

If GoM was really playing hardball, we would just camp AR BL 24/7 and get an insane PPT. Instead we have been focusing FC all week. If anyone has a reason to complain it is FC, because they should have WAY higher PPT than AR, except that we focus them.

The sad truth is that AR is getting rolled by the “leftovers” from the FC vs GoM war. But you don’t need to think about this as a demoralizing defeat. Some of my favorite times in WvW where when we were constantly being destroyed by DH. Don’t worry about “winning” and focus on doing the best you can with what you have. If they send 50 people to kill your 5 man, take it as a complement.

Yea, we would be doing really well if it was FC/GoM/ET or FC/GoM/SF. Instead, we have a virtual 1v1 with GoM while we are disadvantaged because we have AR as a thorn in our side (AR hits us 5x more often than they hit GoM). Meanwhile while we are usually busy fighting off a 1v2, GoM gobbles up AR’s points and ensures their lead stays large. Every time we are matched with AR our evolution is negative because of this exact reason. GoM doesn’t even have to be very careful when they hit us, because the chance they will have to go defend against AR is almost non-existent (unless they are defending AR’s own keeps against them).

So yes AR you are doing the same thing to us and why you’re complaining I’m not sure because you are actually doing better than you technically should be. Right now you are tied first PPT.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Couldnt say this last night, but great fighting last night in GoM BLs with the [Yarr] group of FC by our Vale camp! Right when it seemed like we pushed the last of u guys out to your spawn you progressively got more and more ppl and managed to push us and hold in Vale quite well! Had great fights for the stuggle of reclaiming the camp the whole time, until the [EDGE] group and a few others decided to use u guys as distraction and almost successfully golem rushed our Hills keep… (Shame on you guys) Thankfully I had it claimed with full buffs when I heard about it :P Still, great fight from the [Yarr] group and any other FC there, and lookin forward to possibly more

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Faranox.4217

(AR hits us 5x more often than they hit GoM)

I’m just one guy, but I promise that I only go after the 1st place server. I have never set foot in FC BL this matchup and will continue to roll GoM’s camps time and again no matter how many times I get rolled by that FC group I keep running into at GoM NW camp XD
It’s not much, but it’s for you. It’s for us.
Fight the powah!

Also, respect to the FC guys that rolled over to Redlake in GoM BL a little while ago and cleaned out our GoM besiegers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

To be fair, I seriously doubt GoM would side with FC. From what I have seen of FC they tend to try and avoid the larger server of the 3. So while it may seem like a double team (which I do not believe it does) its just GoM being larger and capable of having more bodies available and FC fighting the battles they feel are more on par with them.

You can’t blame either of them for AR’s kamikaze balls deep hard head thought process, its simply what we do. Even if we lose the fight were going to take a couple with us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

what is this sorcery O.O

That is our Gate of Madness. We honor it with dance parties to quell its anger.

http://www.twitch.tv/teambattleaxe/b/450437738?t=7895s

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

Couldnt say this last night, but great fighting last night in GoM BLs with the [Yarr] group of FC by our Vale camp! Right when it seemed like we pushed the last of u guys out to your spawn you progressively got more and more ppl and managed to push us and hold in Vale quite well! Had great fights for the stuggle of reclaiming the camp the whole time, until the [EDGE] group and a few others decided to use u guys as distraction and almost successfully golem rushed our Hills keep… (Shame on you guys) Thankfully I had it claimed with full buffs when I heard about it :P Still, great fight from the [Yarr] group and any other FC there, and lookin forward to possibly more

that was one of the only fun fights we had had in this boring match up. Attacking you means facing tons and tons of sieges and roaming means no fights untill DAT 30+ player zerg. But yea, that 2 hour struggle without being lolzerged over vale camp made my day!

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

Yea, we would be doing really well if it was FC/GoM/ET or FC/GoM/SF. Instead, we have a virtual 1v1 with GoM while we are disadvantaged because we have AR as a thorn in our side (AR hits us 5x more often than they hit GoM). Meanwhile while we are usually busy fighting off a 1v2, GoM gobbles up AR’s points and ensures their lead stays large. Every time we are matched with AR our evolution is negative because of this exact reason. GoM doesn’t even have to be very careful when they hit us, because the chance they will have to go defend against AR is almost non-existent (unless they are defending AR’s own keeps against them).

So yes AR you are doing the same thing to us and why you’re complaining I’m not sure because you are actually doing better than you technically should be. Right now you are tied first PPT.

So even after GoM admits they are hitting you, its AR’s fault ? We are hitting both GoM and FC we don’t discriminate. Its not like theres a large 50 man force of AR camped out in FCBL avoiding GoM. We at AR like fighting GoM, always have and always will, if you can’t handle the 3 AR in your BL your doing it wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

So even after GoM admits they are hitting you, its AR’s fault ? We are hitting both GoM and FC we don’t discriminate. Its not like theres a large 50 man force of AR camped out in FCBL avoiding GoM. We at AR like fighting GoM, always have and always will, if you can’t handle the 3 AR in your BL your doing it wrong.

if it was only 3 you guys wouldnt have been sitting on briar for hours on end a couple days ago. we pugs can handle 3 w/ 10. we cant handle pug 10 v organized 10 AND successfully grab our stuff back from you AND the 10 gom who come on demand when we hit lake or hills.

dont tell US were doin it wrong when tfh is camping our bl.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

So 1 guild is doing there own thing in FC BL and its a double team ? Have you looked at ARBL ? Wow just wow … then again I guess its hard to WvW without SF there to carry their little buddy. TFH will do whatever they choose to do, 10 people is hardly something to complain about.

Then again maybe you guys just managed to kitten off TFH the other week when you and SF both played for the path of least resistance … Karma … its a kitten.

Edit: TFH should probably take this as a compliment, apparently 10 of you > FC server, the rest of AR will now take the week off you guys got this.

(edited by Nuzt.7894)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

that was one of the only fun fights we had had in this boring match up. Attacking you means facing tons and tons of sieges and roaming means no fights untill DAT 30+ player zerg. But yea, that 2 hour struggle without being lolzerged over vale camp made my day!

Also, lol @ shamerams xD

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Reading comprehension; it does wonders.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

lol no you are saying we have an alliance with GoM but then why are we fighting GoM CONSTANTLY? meanwhile redbriar and durios are getting hit by you far more often than WC and redlake. Yesterday 20 AR hit our bay for 30 minutes while 20 GoM took our fully upgraded hills and 30 GoM took our EB areas.

I’m saying we are in the same position as you are so not sure what you’re complaint is.

if you are talking about FC and GoM both hitting your border…. if GoM takes it and we don’t also do the same then there’s no way we can remotely keep up in points.

It’s not AR’s fault – it’s the people who left AR’s fault, because now there aren’t enough people in AR to create a balanced 3-way WvW match. Every time we’re in a fight with AR we are screwed because we’re basically fighting a 1v1 on crutches.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Here we go with this buffoonery again:

1. First off, fellow FCers … we really can’t say frackall about a smaller server hitting us while we go toe-to-toe with a bigger one. Yea, it’s annoying as HELL, but we’ve darned well done the same.
  2. Regarding Nuzt. Judging from the times when FC has managed to come in first during a matchup, most recently last week … why is there this stigma that we need
    SF —or any server-- to carry us?

Goodness, I can’t wait for an ET/FC/AR matchup. At least the three of us are typically even enough on number, that we could finally squash this kinda BS. Quit trollin us, Glicko!

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

1. First off, fellow FCers … we really can’t say frackall about a smaller server hitting us while we go toe-to-toe with a bigger one. Yea, it’s annoying as HELL, but we’ve darned well done the same.
  2. Regarding Nuzt. Judging from the times when FC has managed to come in first during a matchup, most recently last week … why is there this stigma that we need

Goodness, I can’t wait for an ET/FC/AR matchup. At least the three of us are typically even enough on number, that we could finally squash this kinda BS. Quit trollin us, Glicko!

I just want to beat GoM and if we had GoM+ET or something I bet we’d have a fighting chance

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

you glitched inside a tower to look for holes around the tower.

you realize you have to get inside the tower to know whether or not there’s a hole right?

That makes no sense. I don;t know what “hole” you’re talking about i guess

Still remains, you abused a glitch to get an advantage which is un-sportsman like and ruins the game.

To be fair, if he didn’t kill anyone or destroy siege it didn’t matter. If he did you can call it an advantage.

To be completely fair, the necro pulled the lord in this instance and that is what killed him. I’m not sure if the holes that were being looked for were in the lords room, or if one of them made it in to find “holes” why they needed to have both of them go in…

Can’t see that in the picture.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

I actually never said you have an alliance with GoM, if you scroll up and read I posted that the notion that you two were double teaming us seemed silly. However you suggesting that we are the ones doing it to you, because there 10 TFH in your BL and how you would be doing so much better if it was SF or ET instead of AR.

As for both hitting our BL, all BL’s are being hit by multiple enemies, GoM is just quicker at recapping.

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

I actually never said you have an alliance with GoM, if you scroll up and read I posted that the notion that you two were double teaming us seemed silly. However you suggesting that we are the ones doing it to you, because there 10 TFH in your BL and how you would be doing so much better if it was SF or ET instead of AR.

As for both hitting our BL, all BL’s are being hit by multiple enemies, GoM is just quicker at recapping.

We’ve been in your same shoes. Try playing IoJ + Darkhaven LOL yes it sucks for morale and getting new players, but the only blame is the RNG and those who abandoned you. Meanwhile everyone must do the best they can with what they have.

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

I actually never said you have an alliance with GoM, if you scroll up and read I posted that the notion that you two were double teaming us seemed silly.

sorry I was referring to "Your blatant alliance is disgusting. " which wasn’t you

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

Well at least you have been reading, as long as you have people posting things like “if only we had ET or SF we would be doing much better” or “we would have a fighting chance” it sounds like the people posting this need your T8 brothers to ensure you do well. Why would someone ask for another larger server like SF over a smaller server like AR for any other reason ?

I also would love to have the ET/FC/AR battle, but as long as were getting these random matches it probably won’t happen anytime soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

rams are full of lulz!

Also, lol @ shamerams xD

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanguinius.4809

Sanguinius.4809

So 1 guild is doing there own thing in FC BL and its a double team ? Have you looked at ARBL ? Wow just wow … then again I guess its hard to WvW without SF there to carry their little buddy. TFH will do whatever they choose to do, 10 people is hardly something to complain about.

Then again maybe you guys just managed to kitten off TFH the other week when you and SF both played for the path of least resistance … Karma … its a kitten.

Edit: TFH should probably take this as a compliment, apparently 10 of you > FC server, the rest of AR will now take the week off you guys got this.

lol other servers know our tag well by now. just like those legions of soldiers the Romans’ sent far and abroad to conquer and expand away from hearth and home, we invade the enemy bl and hold their own towers till they call back their army to force us out 10v50. glory to AR. respect to the small groups that vs us on even terms. *salute.

not to mention TFH has always had a soft spot for the killer view at redbriar tower XD
we’ll see ya there!

Anvil Rock | Fey Helwintr
Black Guard Officer | The Fluttering Horde [TFH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Thanks Darkothe I assume you’re talking about me as I know very little other “ghosty” paladins! Too bad I can’t tell who you are but Im sure you were good as well.

also the necro pulled the claimed because being on the staircase pulls the claimer. sucks for him but the aggro range is ridiculously long.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

i never cried double team
and dont try to give me responsibility for tfh, theyll ignore their whole bl in favor of holding single structures.

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

and dont try to give me responsibility for tfh, theyll ignore their whole bl in favor of holding single structures.

responsibility for TFH ? What are you going on about now ?

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

responsibility for TFH ? What are you going on about now ?

what are you going on about? sf carry? wtf?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fiddle Irk.9710

Fiddle Irk.9710

The sad truth is that AR is getting rolled by the “leftovers” from the FC vs GoM war. But you don’t need to think about this as a demoralizing defeat. Some of my favorite times in WvW where when we were constantly being destroyed by DH. Don’t worry about “winning” and focus on doing the best you can with what you have. If they send 50 people to kill your 5 man, take it as a complement. <titanlectro.5029

I guess I must be wrong. Never seen both zergs come together and crush our small one between it.. Never seen both side of our EB come up under attack at same time. Never seen GoM skip over FC zerg to hit our tower. Never seen FC hit our zerg in the back when we were attacking GoM tower then pull off . I am sure I was mistaken when I was in our keep( in EB) and both FC and GoM were hitting from North and South at the same time. (I’m sure you would have been fighting over the lords room if we hadn’t repelled you both……) I am certain I must be wrong about witnessing GoM constantly zerging Speldan and FC constantly zerging Pangloss whilst all your camps stay held and untouched.

A tough fight I love, a rollover is disappointing, getting rolled from both sides, time after time, ticks me off. Being told I am mistaken after I’ve observed for weeks… well I guess I AM just plain stupid. Sorry about that.

And to my fellow Anvil Rocks. I won’t give up. I was ticked off earlier because Vel was easily taken after I’d spent many hours and much money upgrading it (fully upgraded in all areas, most (not all) paid for in time and $ by me and my guild) and could get no assistance what-so-ever from anyone on the map to do the same with Mendon.
Don’t lie about teaming up against us GoM and FC and I won’t lie about the fact that AR is being very stupid right now and trying to just run around with mini zerg for stuff that will be quickly recapped whilst ignoring defending what we do have.

(And P.S. to the dev’s, NUKES would be fun, although maybe a 7.5 second cool down would be more appropriate ; ) )

in Match-ups

Sanguinius.4809

we dont ignore our bl and yes we DO spend alot of time in enemy lands. but i wouldnt expect you to know much about what TFH does seeing as how you’re in an opposing server and the purposes of our wvw actions are supposed to be misconstrued by the enemy. though i can imagine you’d reach such a conclusion after being denied such structures time and time again, the statement that we ignore our bl is ultimately false and everyone that matters(i.e. our servers pop.) knows this. making false snipes at a guild just because you couldnt get rid of them in your bl just makes you look petty.

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

we dont ignore our bl and yes we DO spend alot of time in enemy lands. but i wouldnt expect you to know much about what TFH does seeing as how you’re in an opposing server and the purposes of our wvw actions are supposed to be misconstrued by the enemy. though i can imagine you’d reach such a conclusion after being denied such structures time and time again, the statement that we ignore our bl is ultimately false and everyone that matters(i.e. our servers pop.) knows this. making false snipes at a guild just because you couldnt get rid of them in your bl just makes you look petty.

when ar bl turns blue cuz youre having fun in sm, its safe to say im not making “false snipes”!

in Match-ups

Sanguinius.4809

we take sm with a ten man group ONCE and you rage. i cant even remember the last time our guild gave sm a second glance. its a very blue moon on the nights we set our hearts on sm and usually its defended by god himself and his MILLION legion of enemy wvw’ers lol. so that being said, i dont really know what connection your trying to make to us and sm seein as how we barely set foot in eternal anyways.

why go to eb? it is a silly place…

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

when ar bl turns blue cuz youre having fun in sm, its safe to say im not making “false snipes”!

You’re right, when we held SM our BL turned blue…then it turned red…then a little green and so on. The fact of the matter is anywhere we go, AR is likely to lose ground elsewhere. Yesterday we jumped around to try to protect everything but it was just impossible. This is not a go against our server, its just a fact that TFH is the largest guild consistently participating in WvW and while our pugs and small man guilds try they just often cant compete against the numbers.

Our hold on SM was something else entirely. We held SM not just because it was fun (and this is a game so that is our primary goal) but also because it was a morale boost for our embattled server. To take and hold SM for so long at that point in the match-up surprised many people, every few minutes we would have a person wp in and say “Wow we hold SM, I never thought we could even take it.”

Well we can and I hope that served a lesson to all of AR, that we aren’t as helpless as we thought and that our only real issue is showing up. If we can do that then we shouldn’t have any problems.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

we take sm with a ten man group ONCE and you rage. i cant even remember the last time our guild gave sm a second glance. its a very blue moon on the nights we set our hearts on sm and usually its defended by god himself and his MILLION legion of enemy wvw’ers lol. so that being said, i dont really know what connection your trying to make to us and sm seein as how we barely set foot in eternal anyways.

im not raging, im laughing

in Match-ups

Sanguinius.4809

so are we homeboy. on the walls of redbriar. come and get reaped again. then you can come back on here and “laugh” all about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

what is this sorcery O.O

That is our Gate of Madness. We honor it with dance parties to quell its anger.

http://www.twitch.tv/teambattleaxe/b/450437738?t=7895s

o.O

Hahahahahaha! Looks like something the gate ate didn’t quite agree with it! Must’ve been an extra spicy flame ram…

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

so are we homeboy. on the walls of redbriar. come and get reaped again. then you can come back on here and “laugh” all about it.

as of the time of this (my) post,
http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/940
redbriar is green and ar hills is blue
???

guess i missed something

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

???

guess i missed something

You sure did

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

I would like to think AR is out having fun for the most part, and if ARBL get turned green or blue … it just gives us something to do later.

in Match-ups

Sanguinius.4809

???

guess i missed something

guess you sure did. lol. keep an eye on redbriar. we’ll visit again soon

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Livestream up at http://www.twitch.tv/teambattleaxe until about 11pm CST.

FC/AR, you’re welcome to come troll us. :P

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

Livestream up at http://www.twitch.tv/teambattleaxe until about 11pm CST.

FC/AR, you’re welcome to come troll us. :P

Challenge Accepted !

<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

OK OK…..enough of this “You guys are double teaming us!!!!” whining.

I have an idea. Admittedly, it’s not a new idea, but it’s an idea none the less. WAYYYY back when we (AR) were stuck in our months of hell with Ebay and BP, the commanders of the 2 smaller servers (AR and BP) got together and had a night of “cooperation” where we coordinated attacks on EBay. For 3 hours we focused, together, on Ebay……and finally kicked them completely off of EB. Keep in mind this was a while back when Ebay was a much bigger server than today, and BP much smaller. It was no small feat to get this done. The QQ’ing on the forums and buckets of e-tears from Ebay was epic. We all needed umbrellas just to stay dry.

But here’s the thing. MOST (not all obviously) of the players from ALL 3 SERVERS had the absolute best time of the 3+ months we were matched up. Ebay actually got PUSHED by their opponents. And their opponents got to put the smack down on the evil tyrant. At the end of the day (literally….the alliance only lasted about 3 hours), it was a huge success.

So….here’s my proposal. We’re in T8. We aren’t going anywhere any time soon. We keep getting paired with at least one large server, which means there are 2 smaller ones. Let’s have a “cooperation night” where the 2 smaller servers put it to the larger one. Kick ‘em off EB. Turn their BL the “wrong” colors. Whatever. But…..we won’t tell them what night it will be. It will be glorious!!!! Sure, there will be the WHAAAAmbulance drivers who will come here and cry their rivers of e-tears over it, but MOST of us will have a great time.

So there you go. It’s out there. Commanders do what you want with it. The beauty of putting it out there is now the “big” servers in the match will never know…..hey, are those guys working together?!?!? Muahahahaaaaaaa……..

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

[yarr] and [hp]
just need a bunch of downed [wz] and this would be a pretty definitive picture of Fc

Ouch, harsh. We did take the bay later if it makes you feel better

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

I agree with a generic best strategy for everyone when the smaller servers always hit the larger one and look for opportunities to do so. It makes the game more fun for everyone because it’s intense and never-ending action on a fairly level playing field.

in Match-ups

Faranox.4217

Attachments:

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

Stonemist IRL

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Yeah, EB is a silly, silly place and no one should ever go there.

On a completely unrelated note, thanks to all the folks who came to troll us while I was streaming. Special shoutouts to Moobs for trying to stream-snipe us on a 3-minute delay and to [Yarr] for the awesome GvGs.

If I’m not stuck at work on Thursday night, I’ll do a stream without a delay so that you guys can get some maximum trolling in against us while we’re running around.

(edited by TeamBattleAxe.3901)