8/23: GoM/FC/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

That ASH flank, that made me smile. “Hey guys your about to be flanked and their being pretty casual about it” …. birds chirping …. “ok then I’m just gunna watch”, random AR “wtf did they come from” …. face palm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Yip that was GG Anet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

i think i’ve had enough of GoM’s —-- for one night

Why is that? They try and spawn camp with almost three times the number, and are forced to build siege because .. well if they don’t they have to scurry like rats behind walls?

Or because the “Commander” that was leading the spawn camp walked half his zerg into the Legendaries trying so very hard to get his spike on?

OMG you guys, I seriously hope you were drunk, because that was just .. really sad.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Had a blast roaming FC borderlands earlier tonight on my new engi :P Overall great fight at FC’s Hills both at the NE camp on the trebs and the lord room hold xD I tried to get back in after mysteriously teleporting off the bridge and managed to steal a ballista blueprint in the middle of your zerg, tho it wound up killing me in the process >.>

Good duels from the Yarr guild after we took everything back from FC’s run of our lands, tho I still owe more of ya duels since we got interrupted by AR taking our stuffs… =/

Also to the TFH guild who came to our BLs, way to show some of AR has balls in getting our keeps! Kudos, but we’ll try to not let that happen again. >.>

Look forward to seeing more of that annoying white/black charr engi! I’ve fallen in love with it so far <3

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

eagerly awaiting to defend against 2 anvil
and still enough time to grief a downlevel
classy stuff

For a person That dies on a enamy map then spams for 10 mins party requests then sends a in game mail talking crap and right away blocks me before I can respond you have no place calling anything classy or not classy Korra. For someone with over 100 WvW ranks I would expect better. But hey I guess its only wrong if your on the one down side. Look at your self in the mirror before you judge others

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

(edited by Ninjapotpie.6973)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Nice fight to the Yarr pplz i was the little asura warrior with the purple weapons in Gom bl. nice 2v2 Yarr guardian and mesmer

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I had some nice fights last night. I got it on fraps, sorry for it not being ace quality but I though I post it.

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I had some nice fights last night. I got it on fraps, sorry for it not being ace quality but I though I post it.

You’re a CLICKER??? It’s like I don’t even know you anymore. o_O

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

When we take keeps in AR Borderlands, we make them stylin’! <3

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I share Taquito’s sentiment!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

So FC, when you outnumber someone 4 to 1, please dont emote. It only makes YOU look bad. Try fighting me 1v1 and if I lose miserably while I tried real hard, then maybe that’s excusable. Remember to keep a good attitude and positive nature and show respect.

Plus Outnumbered buff ftw. No loss for me, I’ll keep roaming till I catch one of u guys alone.

Also considering how long I lasted when fighting back, I’d be really interested in fighting 1v1 :P

On that note, good fights with the TWS Necro, that’s someone I can respect

Attachments:

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

GenerationX.9178

Not sure what you mean haha, but if your talking about mouse usage yes.

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Really AR? Was having such a nice fight against that FC thief too… =/

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

holy kitten the skill level of pugs I just fought on EB.. insane..

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Thats WAR

Don’t ever call them a part of AR ever again.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Thats WAR

says the best repping guild on AR

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Ty for the duels again Yarr in our Borderlands! Pretty top notch players you have and got me some nice training for my engi! I seem to have quite a bit of a prob dealing with condi builds still so more experimentation is required >.<

As for that naked Norn ranger you have… I’m officially scared of her

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lunarain.8430

Lunarain.8430

Ty for the duels again Yarr in our Borderlands! Pretty top notch players you have and got me some nice training for my engi! I seem to have quite a bit of a prob dealing with condi builds still so more experimentation is required >.<

As for that naked Norn ranger you have… I’m officially scared of her

Im just glad the duel did not last over 15 mins this time >.<

Ferguson’s Crossing [Yarr]
Alice Loss (Mesmer)
Angelica Loss (Thief)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Thats WAR

says the best repping guild on AR

Unless you are the War Lords.

The War lord of Anvil rock are terrible.

So my apologies if thats the wrong WAR

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

and a ram             

Sorry, this is how I was taught to siege by my Norn father. Is it wrong? I mean, he was drunk at the time… but he’s always drunk.

Also I just saw that there’s a guild on GoM named For Grape Justice. I SALUTE YOU!

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

(edited by Faranox.4217)

in Match-ups

styx.7294

and a ram             

I like this.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

and a ram             

Sorry, this is how I was taught to siege by my Norn father. Is it wrong? I mean, he was drunk at the time… but he’s always drunk.

Also I just saw that there’s a guild on GoM named For Grape Justice. I SALUTE YOU!

There’s a Ferg player with Cat on Fire [BRB] as his guildname. We crack up every time we see him running around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Yea, that Guild’s gaining a bit in numbers. Always cracks me up, too.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Bump!
Have had some nice fights this week and some bad ones XD well nice to see GoM

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

kitten it [RISE] i was trying to establish Fort Yarr but you jumped my camp and kill my cows! NOW I CANT REINFORCE MY WALLS AND BUILD CANNONS TO PLAY TOWER DEFENCE!

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

kitten it [RISE] i was trying to establish Fort Yarr but you jumped my camp and kill my cows! NOW I CANT REINFORCE MY WALLS AND BUILD CANNONS TO PLAY TOWER DEFENCE!

I want to make a decent nautical reference relating to what happened but nothing comes to mind >.<

When Seigekitty comes a knockin’ tho, kitten literally hits the fan tho xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

We don’t talk about Siegeraepist. He’s the most rigged Guardian in game. Bigger jerk than Gideon Graves, for crying out loud. I suppose I should be glad neither of the Siege Bros. is a Mesmer or Thief.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

GenerationX.9178

GoM vs FC Zerg Battle Enjoy!

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

that was a fun fight.. kudos to fc for their victory in that. quite a few of us made the mistake of staying out of the lords room when they stealthed the last time they came in, but once they got in the lords room we couldn’t get them out.

but hey loot bags all around.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

in Match-ups

styx.7294

that was a fun fight.. kudos to fc for their victory in that. quite a few of us made the mistake of staying out of the lords room when they stealthed the last time they came in, but once they got in the lords room we couldn’t get them out.

Yeah, it’s easy to get distracted and start fighting outside the tower rather than sit and wait – a lotta green dots on the minimap there but if we had like maybe 5 more people we coulda wiped them in the lord room I think.

That happens to us a lot, haha. Like in Gen’s video he’s fightin somewhere other than the lord room while they’re capping the lord room near the end… =P

Edit: Sweet banish at 4:18

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

To the [RISE] scout that found us at your underwater gate in your EB keep. Good catch; my hat off to you. The three of us were waiting for the timer to finish and things to cool off before going up there.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Yeah, it’s easy to get distracted and start fighting outside the tower rather than sit and wait – a lotta green dots on the minimap there but if we had like maybe 5 more people we coulda wiped them in the lord room I think.

That happens to us a lot, haha. Like in Gen’s video he’s fightin somewhere other than the lord room while they’re capping the lord room near the end… =P

But all the loot bags were outside!

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Video evidence seems to suggest that there was a number of them in the lord room. Those ought to come first if you are trying to hold the tower.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Video evidence seems to suggest that there was a number of them in the lord room. Those ought to come first if you are trying to hold the tower.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Just a reminder, folks:

We’re doing another GoM pvdoor livestream tonight, featuring [RH] and whoever else ends up jumping into our voice chat. I’m turning off the delay for this broadcast, so feel free to drop by and stream-snipe the hell out of us, ambush us, troll us in chat, etc… In return, we’ll cow-spike you on camera and probably say bad things about your mother.

The fun kicks off around 8pm CST!
http://www.twitch.tv/teambattleaxe

Note to other GoM players:
[RH] is currently recruiting! Holler at Pierre, Styx, or Nightchill for more info!

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

hey there i am at 1:56
i remember this

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Just a reminder, folks:

We’re doing another GoM pvdoor livestream tonight, featuring [RH] and whoever else ends up jumping into our voice chat. I’m turning off the delay for this broadcast, so feel free to drop by and stream-snipe the hell out of us, ambush us, troll us in chat, etc… In return, we’ll cow-spike you on camera and probably say bad things about your mother._

How about I follow you around with a giant ASH kite?

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

prepare your anuses RH

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

i remember this

im in there a lot.. im the sylvari ele that kept running into the lords room then get knocked out.. run in knocked out.. rinse and repeat a few times.

Let’s ask tootsie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Just a reminder, folks:

We’re doing another GoM pvdoor livestream tonight, featuring [RH] and whoever else ends up jumping into our voice chat. I’m turning off the delay for this broadcast, so feel free to drop by and stream-snipe the hell out of us, ambush us, troll us in chat, etc… In return, we’ll cow-spike you on camera and probably say bad things about your mother.

The fun kicks off around 8pm CST!
http://www.twitch.tv/teambattleaxe

Note to other GoM players:
[RH] is currently recruiting! Holler at Pierre, Styx, or Nightchill for more info!

I’m all set to steam snipe you then!

Also duels tonight at GoM windmill at about 8est people. You all better be there.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

i remember this

im in there a lot.. im the sylvari ele that kept running into the lords room then get knocked out.. run in knocked out.. rinse and repeat a few times.

kinda interesting to see it from yalls view

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

i remember this

isn’t it though.. I laugh at myself a lot. im so used to running dd ele that I actually forgot and yelled at myself for not realizing I could pew pew you with my staff I had equipped and not trying so hard to run into the lords room to get kicked out.

Let’s ask tootsie.

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Just a reminder, folks:

We’re doing another GoM pvdoor livestream tonight, featuring [RH] and whoever else ends up jumping into our voice chat. I’m turning off the delay for this broadcast, so feel free to drop by and stream-snipe the hell out of us, ambush us, troll us in chat, etc… In return, we’ll cow-spike you on camera and probably say bad things about your mother._

How about I follow you around with a giant ASH kite?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

watch out for silent surfer… hes a gankster

Let’s ask tootsie.

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

watch out for silent surfer… hes a gankster

BRING IT ON, JESSE!

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

lol pfff i’m the one being ganked pita! lol you guys know where to find me

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

i remember this

isn’t it though.. I laugh at myself a lot. im so used to running dd ele that I actually forgot and yelled at myself for not realizing I could pew pew you with my staff I had equipped and not trying so hard to run into the lords room to get kicked out.

when i showed up in the vid, most our our people had just died tryin to make it thru the stairway choke (which i was pew pewing) and like 5 of yall ran at me… so had to get out. i was where i was cuz i was kinda lookin for siege to kill. couldnt reach the ac in the lord room from there.

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

lol pfff i’m the one being ganked pita! lol you guys know where to find me

we may know where to find you.. but you are a slippery one.

Let’s ask tootsie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Ah yes I’m the little red-fro asura that portaled them up to the lords room. We were running a guild WvW training without a tag and the ‘actual’ commander asked us to come help. Soon as she pushed through that open wall instead of waiting for portal we were all like… uhhh we dead.

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

duels at windmill :S come on guys represent your guilds or servers!

Pink Sylvari FTW!