8/23: GoM/FC/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Going live right now!
Remember, if you see anyone with a [RISE] tag, target them first.
They’re easy loot bags

http://www.twitch.tv/teambattleaxe

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

“kitten hes goign to fear us off the cliff!” lol was fun guys xD

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: thhoj.9382

thhoj.9382

This week’s fight night was pretty lame. Not much people showed up

Afflictionate [FAP]- thief
Compassionate [FAP]- guard
Gate Of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

I don’t know where you were, but tonight has been anything but lame…

(teamspeak, ASH channel, go! )

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Match-ups

thhoj.9382

I was talking about the fight night at gom bl southern windmill. No AR showed up. There was like 3-5 peopel from GOM. Only FC had a lot of people from the YARR guild, but they left shortly after since it was pretty dead.

Gate Of Madness

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I was talking about the fight night at gom bl southern windmill. No AR showed up. There was like 3-5 peopel from GOM. Only FC had a lot of people from the YARR guild, but they left shortly after since it was pretty dead.

That’s because they’re all busy trying to stream-snipe me. lol

AND LAGGING THE CRAP OUT OF MY CONNECTION >:/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

To the [RISE] scout that found us at your underwater gate in your EB keep. Good catch; my hat off to you. The three of us were waiting for the timer to finish and things to cool off before going up there.

Very clever call XD wouldn’t have found you if I didn’t need to sell and use the bank :o <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

sorry I wasn’t at fight nite.. was fighting ( defending ) briar in ar bl for seemed to be 3 – 4 hours.. first it was 2 of us then 3 then 8 back to 2 then about 4 near the end. outnumbered quite a few times and we outnumbered a couple times as well.

but come on fc,, did you really have to kick us out like that? there was only 4 or 5 of us in there.

Attachments:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

GoM vs FC Zerg Battle Enjoy!

dubstep…why…

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

sorry I wasn’t at fight nite.. was fighting ( defending ) briar in ar bl for seemed to be 3 – 4 hours.. first it was 2 of us then 3 then 8 back to 2 then about 4 near the end. outnumbered quite a few times and we outnumbered a couple times as well.

but come on fc,, did you really have to kick us out like that? there was only 4 or 5 of us in there.

I woulda been at the fight club, but I was having fun defending Briar with Reger for like 3 hours. Multiple AR and FC groups came at us and we even attempted Bay, but our main intention was to see how long we held against AR just the two of us as what started all that was the 2 man lord room hold against 10+ish AR :PAll the fights we had were fun as ever! Still FC, did ya really have to bring a 40+ man to finally take our tower?

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I woulda been at the fight club, but I was having fun defending Briar with Reger for like 3 hours. Multiple AR and FC groups came at us and we even attempted Bay, but our main intention was to see how long we held against AR just the two of us as what started all that was the 2 man lord room hold against 10+ish AR :PAll the fights we had were fun as ever! Still FC, did ya really have to bring a 40+ man to finally take our tower?

wtf how did we get a zerg that big

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

That’s because they’re all busy trying to stream-snipe me. lol

AND LAGGING THE CRAP OUT OF MY CONNECTION >:/

Hahaha, we’re totally gonna make this stream thing a regular thing. It’s a ton of fun!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Stream and gameplay were really choppy for about the first hour and a half, but it was still really fun getting sniped. I’ll have to try streaming some roaming nights without a delay and see how that goes. Thanks to those that participated!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Fort Yarr stood mighty if only for an hour. Next week Fort Yarr shall stand once more against the tyranny of your silly servers!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me.

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: kayblue.3920

kayblue.3920

Shout out to that GOM zerg @ eternal battlegrounds trying to take Wildcreek, Anz Pass and OW from us. good fights. We will not let a paper tower go down easily, unless of course we are afk or asleep >.>.

Anvil Rock: Kelly The Thief 80 Norn Thief
Guild: The Fluttering Horde [TFH]
Girls Gone Commander [GIRL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Going live right now!
Remember, if you see anyone with a [RISE] tag, target them first.

It’s not like they’d have a choice given how much time you spend in stealth.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Good fighting from the TFH guardian pair and staff ele at our spawn in AR BLs We started to get overpowered soon as your necro joined in but it was a nice 3v3 while it lasted :P

Also to the KoBl AR condi perma stealth thief, you’re a tough cookie to take down… I think only my engi at this point can keep you at bay xD

Great fights all around today roaming AR borders, apologies if I seemed annoying to some groups but I really was lacking action from AR this match so I wanted to test their mettle

Love; your steam punk yin-yang Charr engi

in Match-ups

thhoj.9382

I was wandering around and I see this. Not sure if this is considered an exploit or not, but I’m pretty sure its botting. The FC bots are killing the GOM bots while one bot keeps ressing.

Attachments:

Gate Of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Wipe your zerg 3 times inside sm and you /laugh when your last attempt finally gets us. gg gom.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

cross pollination maybe.. idk, but see you have people.

Let’s ask tootsie.

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Wipe your zerg 3 times inside sm and you /laugh when your last attempt finally gets us. gg gom.

I think that might have been one of my guildies /laughing… Dunno why myself, but the last time a few of us came from completely taking AR BLs and from LA anyways. I find it a bit weird AR sacrificed the entire borderlands for that attack on SM but… Idn. /shrug

Also OoO, you guys are one of those persistant bunch I ever fought! Idn how many times we tried to bat u guys away from the open Briar tower in our BLs >.<

In either case AR, it might be good to encourage some PvE fairweathers to try out WvW, have them run with more organized groups like TFH and show them how fun it can be. Take some roaming and give em a taste. I can see the server’s hurting badly by how many times I’ve seen keeps left paper there… I wish you much more luck in future matches.

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

LOOOOOL on my last screenie in that post I JUST noticed an AR hiding under The Lord Room Mesmer spot! How the heck did he get in there past that Zerg!?

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

I think that might have been one of my guildies /laughing… Dunno why myself, but the last time a few of us came from completely taking AR BLs and from LA anyways. I find it a bit weird AR sacrificed the entire borderlands for that attack on SM but… Idn. /shrug

Also OoO, you guys are one of those persistant bunch I ever fought! Idn how many times we tried to bat u guys away from the open Briar tower in our BLs >.<

In either case AR, it might be good to encourage some PvE fairweathers to try out WvW, have them run with more organized groups like TFH and show them how fun it can be. Take some roaming and give em a taste. I can see the server’s hurting badly by how many times I’ve seen keeps left paper there… I wish you much more luck in future matches.

1: FC took down the door, 6 TFH ran through to have some fun
2: We dont care about pvd and our bl. We retake it every hour and it gets taken back every hour. Its boring and not fun
3: keeps are left paper because no one defends them either way. our fairweather PvEers do play wvw but they do exactly that PvE. why would they PvP ? no exp or money in that

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Jesse, why are you picking on me when I’m running my uplevel thief? Don’t make me get my mesmer next time you Yarr guys decide to farm in our north camp. Was fun trying to poke my nose in there several times.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

LOOOOOL on my last screenie in that post I JUST noticed an AR hiding under The Lord Room Mesmer spot! How the heck did he get in there past that Zerg!?

well fc ran through our bl taking stuff.. when they got garrison they didnt’ do a mes sweep.. we pushed them away from hills and gar was retaken very quickly with Mesmer. and sneaky isn’t very good either so letting him port people into garrison just makes the situation much much worse

Let’s ask tootsie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

I gonna miss you guise :’c
Unless we roll eachother again in which case I haychu all!

in Match-ups

madchatter.7964

I gonna miss you guise :’c
Unless we roll eachother again in which case I haychu all!

*coughgraduationgogglescough*

(edited by madchatter.7964)

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Jesse, why are you picking on me when I’m running my uplevel thief? Don’t make me get my mesmer next time you Yarr guys decide to farm in our north camp. Was fun trying to poke my nose in there several times.

-.-how was i suppose to know that was you, regardless you headshot spammed me :S it sucked

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

y gom
y ruin our karma train on a friday!

i just wanna flip towers!
idc if u take them back b4 the tick is up!
dont siege up in durios, its rude! why zerg us out of eb!

(why does your [rich] commander run sigil of luck??)

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

-.-how was i suppose to know that was you, regardless you headshot spammed me :S it sucked

I kept waving. And if you are going to jump me, yes I am going to headshot you until the cows come home. I’m still learning the ropes of the thief but getting pretty good at it now. It’s going to take quite a bit more practice but hopefully some fight clubs will get me up to speed to where I can hold my own.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Failed golem rush highlights from last night. It’s like FC somehow KNEW we were there!
http://youtu.be/fXP2YD9F2dM

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

why wvw down! i wanna play my engi!

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Failed golem rush highlights from last night. It’s like FC somehow KNEW we were there!

Advanced scouting tactics.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I blame spies…

also hackers, bots, transfers, ACs, stealth, account bound wxp, perplexity runes, Devon and the exorbitant cost of quaggan tonics.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I kept waving. And if you are going to jump me, yes I am going to headshot you until the cows come home. I’m still learning the ropes of the thief but getting pretty good at it now. It’s going to take quite a bit more practice but hopefully some fight clubs will get me up to speed to where I can hold my own.

Well, unfortunately there’s only two possible paths you can choose from when playing a thief. Either you can use stealth or you can be a skilled player.

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I blame spies…

also hackers, bots, transfers, ACs, stealth, account bound wxp, perplexity runes, Devon and the exorbitant cost of quaggan tonics.

And ascended gear… THANKS OBAMA!

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Well, unfortunately there’s only two possible paths you can choose from when playing a thief. Either you can use stealth or you can be a skilled player.

Someone seems a little sour >.>

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Someone seems a little sour >.>

I’ve been called the Uncle Ruckus of the thief community.

in Match-ups

madchatter.7964

*watches video*

*laughs *

*sees name of video *

*dies laughing *

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

I’ve been called the Uncle Ruckus of the thief community.

guess i’ll be skilless then i play the game for my enjoyment

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Here is a video from TFH. The GvGs are from last week, a 4v4 with ASH. We went 5-2. The rest are from yesterday. Has a little FC wipe slotted in there too.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

4:50
wild moobs appears

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

wild moobs appears

8:09
wild moobs appears, gets blown up, then narrowly avoids a spike

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Here is a video from TFH. The GvGs are from last week, a 4v4 with ASH. We went 5-2. The rest are from yesterday. Has a little FC wipe slotted in there too.

I love our guild

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

wild moobs appears

8:09
wild moobs appears, gets blown up, then narrowly avoids a spike

solid skill

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]