8/23 HoD/DH/SF

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

HoD/DH/SF are boring people. i actually do not see like…one SF person in this thread

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Man, you know this thread is dull when half the post are from the same screwball and not even on a second page yet.

Yeah and essentially from only 1-2 servers….Our apologies but SF refuses to discuss and/or argue over things like:

“Golem rushed your bay!!1111!!”
“I capped your tower!”
“PPT”
“Whose winning”

We are enjoying the fights, and the outmanned buffs. Have had fun so far this week. Well when we are not dodging AC fire from everything…But that is to be expected at these tiers.

Had a blast commanding in EB yesterday evening, even turtled up Durios a few times, until SE got too organized for us and wiped us out. Ninja’d it back later though so “world kept on spinning”. Had some great fights, and then later on DH/HoD BLs with my thief just roaming.

My only request is less “Siege Wars 2” more open field fights guys.

Mag Server Leader

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

behold I give you what this thread makes me feel.

because of it later tonight in wvw I will bring my wxp karma Train.

Yes this is wrote out of pure boredom.

Attachments:

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

when i get board i rebel …

hah

hah

hah

but no, seriously … the few fights i’ve managed to not lag out for have been pretty fun in and of themselves. my interwebs has been so horribad lately that after 5 minutes in a bl i lag & get disconnected. not a fun matchup for me overall.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Man, you know this thread is dull when half the post are from the same screwball and not even on a second page yet.

Yeah and essentially from only 1-2 servers….Our apologies but SF refuses to discuss and/or argue over things like:

“I capped your tower!”
“PPT”
“Whose winning”

We are enjoying the fights, and the outmanned buffs. Have had fun so far this week. Well when we are not dodging AC fire from everything…But that is to be expected at these tiers.

Had a blast commanding in EB yesterday evening, even turtled up Durios a few times, until SE got too organized for us and wiped us out. Ninja’d it back later though so “world kept on spinning”. Had some great fights, and then later on DH/HoD BLs with my thief just roaming.

Or like “they only know how to siege”. I feel ya brah, hard being so classy.

\o/ 2nd page.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

“I capped your tower!”
“PPT”
“Whose winning”

\o/ 2nd page.

Yeah one day in the future the people that are still playing this game will realize how much siege ruined the game…And all 5 of them will probably quit too.

Mag Server Leader

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

“I capped your tower!”
“PPT”
“Whose winning”

\o/ 2nd page.

Yeah one day in the future the people that are still playing this game will realize how much siege ruined the game…And all 5 of them will probably quit too.

Now that you have dropped a little, are there less groupies?

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

“I capped your tower!”
“PPT”
“Whose winning”

\o/ 2nd page.

SF doesn’t get mass transfers, just 1-2 people here and there. And usually a few leave, a few come, some come back some stay gone.

Every server has more people if they are first in the PPT, just the nature of the casual way this game was designed.

PVE is our biggest threat, hard to blame them when ANET makes is a huge gold farm every hour for 45minutes…Beyond that we are fine.

Mag Server Leader

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Oh hey King Amadaeus has entered the house. Yay this thread might get more interesting.
Miss the old you, SF. The pre-morale-crushed SF was still my favorite server to play against. sry bout that, Dark Isle of Janthaven says hi from our honeymoon. <3

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

i liked this thread better when it was quiet….

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

“I capped your tower!”
“PPT”
“Whose winning”

\o/ 2nd page.

SF doesn’t get mass transfers, just 1-2 people here and there. And usually a few leave, a few come, some come back some stay gone.

Every server has more people if they are first in the PPT, just the nature of the casual way this game was designed.

PVE is our biggest threat, hard to blame them when ANET makes is a huge gold farm every hour for 45minutes…Beyond that we are fine.

Yup, we got some of that here. I would guess that is why this thread is so quiet. Hard to forum warrior when you are tagging Aetherblade Champs for loot.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghostrider.6537

Ghostrider.6537

Dear HOD,

thanks for the T3 keep

Sincerely yours,

Awesomeist Maximus SE

Commander of the Darkhaven hord

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: prowler.4530

prowler.4530

Dear DH,

thanks for your T2 Bay keep, T2 Hills keep, and all your towers in your BL while you took that T3 keep

Sincerely yours,

Bob

A dude (and sometimes CMDR) in HoD

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghostrider.6537

Ghostrider.6537

Good job bob you guys rock at pve and running unless ya got 3/1

Awesomeist Maximus

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

cheers to the fight in SF bl my sexy SF lovers to bad a lot of us went to bed

CoSa you should blob less! it was more fun when u didnt have 20-30 xtra pugs on you

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

[DARK] would like to thank the folks in SF BL for the good fights at the west sentry and all the bags.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Silas, don’t be jelly. btw nice zerg in the HoD BL.

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

HoD is like a hydra. Kill 1 head, 2 more pop in their place, each even worse than the last. /shrug

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

just got back from surgury. started at 8am this morning.. ;.; i’l cya guys tomorrow

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Bye o3o man be well

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

so u guys trying to double team us so guess what dh ur bl is all red! keep up the good job haha and what a fail at garr muahahahhah

HOD Comander

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

so u guys trying to double team us so guess what dh ur bl is all red! keep up the good job haha and what a fail at garr muahahahhah

Well, I wish we could spam arrow carts as good as HoD, I’m sure we would be winning by many more points. 2h4rdc0re4us bro. /shrug. Plus you took our stuff while we were busy with you. maybe stop hiding behind your ac’s, you might get better at this WvWvW thing. Friendly advice ^-^

P.S. I enjoy crushing the people in your guild, good fights bros.

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rider.6024

Rider.6024

Well, I wish we could spam arrow carts as good as HoD, I’m sure we would be winning by many more points. 2h4rdc0re4us bro. /shrug. Plus you took our stuff while we were busy with you. maybe stop hiding behind your ac’s, you might get better at this WvWvW thing. Friendly advice ^-^

P.S. I enjoy crushing the people in your guild, good fights bros.

You guys might get better at wvw if you leave to defend your bl after losing a keep…..or 2……or 3:)
-The guy who was tagged up at HOD garrison, on the cannon, who destroyed your 10 Golems.

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Im sO PrO bRAH 1VS1 mE lAwL SF/DH sucks puffinz brah so cool brah ac moar i took yall keep

^ this thread

p.s i love you anyway thread
p.ss sinester is hawt
p.sss this all rhymes with poo

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Well, That’s the norm, “Brah”.

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Silas, don’t be jelly. btw nice zerg in the HoD BL.

If I were to be a preservative I think I would be apple in nature. However unfortunate that’s not the case.

Zerg blah blah blah AC blah blah blah. Can fill the rest in with yolos and swags.

Wish I could say I’ve even seen you on the field, but its hard to identify small objects fleeing in the distance when I’m so sleepily bored. Maybe old, probably both.

/pass

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Someone being defeated will always find a reason why it’s not their fault they lost. “Hide behind your AC’s, Leet zerg, blah blah etc etc.”

Get over yourselves please. If in a particular instance you lost the fight due to being hit by an AC, or facing more numbers than your own, then you as a player messed up. Deal with it. You have the same options as your opponents that beat you, it was your choice to not use those options and instead hinder your own success. Every server and every player ever has been in a zerg, has spammed seige, has had outnumbered and has been the larger force. It’s how the game works.

I wonder when being on the losing end of a fight suddenly meant that you were a better player than your opponents. If you were a better player, you would win despite the odds. Oh wait, then you would just be an OP class using a cheap set up according to the people who lost against you. Endless circle of excuses.

Gamers sicken me.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cymric.7368

Cymric.7368

DH, y no love for your borderland?! D;

lake -> briar -> sunny -> bay -> hills -> garrison -> crag and only 1 defender show up to try to stop us at sunny. There were never more than 3 of us taking the towers and keeps you know.

Attachments:

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

DH, y no love for your borderland?! D;

lake -> briar -> sunny -> bay -> hills -> garrison -> crag and only 1 defender show up to try to stop us at sunny. There were never more than 3 of us taking the towers and keeps you know.

Well thats probably cause its the time we have the fewest players on. We pretty much always lose our BL in the early hours of the day.
Also, we tend to lose everyone/a lot with the LS stuff, more so now due to the more lucrative invasion farming.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Oh hey King Amadaeus has entered the house. Yay this thread might get more interesting.
Miss the old you, SF. The pre-morale-crushed SF was still my favorite server to play against. sry bout that, Dark Isle of Janthaven says hi from our honeymoon. <3

My dear girl, morale is not crushed. Morale is not tied to PPT, that is a zerglings myth. When you get a chance, take a look at the rest of the postings in the WvW threads (outside of matchup ones), more and more people everyday care less about PPT.

Morale might be bad on a server like AR where they are spawn camped during matches, morale on SF is fine because our aim is to have fun and find some good fights. The things that contribute to PPT (Towers, keeps, etc), are more incidental to the task.

Mag Server Leader

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

My dear girl, morale is not crushed. Morale is not tied to PPT, that is a zerglings myth. When you get a chance, take a look at the rest of the postings in the WvW threads (outside of matchup ones), more and more people everyday care less about PPT.

Morale might be bad on a server like AR where they are spawn camped during matches, morale on SF is fine because our aim is to have fun and find some good fights. The things that contribute to PPT (Towers, keeps, etc), are more incidental to the task.

Did I get it right

Remember DH has been there too, dearest boy Amadaeus. Same with every server south of Ebay. Kudos for the fights though.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Did I get it right

Remember DH has been there too, dearest boy Amadaeus. Same with every server south of Ebay. Kudos for the fights though.

Nice pic, but I feel like I should “let the cat out of the bag” on ya…I mean you do realize that we are essentially as high “ranked” as we ever have been in the recent (2013) history right? Or did that reality escape your hastily made attempt at a pot shot?

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/history/64

Well I guess we fell one spot (17-18) So I mean, uhhhmmm…Well if you want to think we are in a “downswing” (given the last few weeks I would have called it an upswing). Whereas the mighty DH has climbed a shocking 2 places from 16-14. But don’t let little things like facts, and rational evidence get in your way. Feel free to make more pics I guess lil lady.

Have fun out there kiddo! Don’t stop trying to troll me, cause I think its simply adorable.

:P

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: rcelbrechter.8947

rcelbrechter.8947

Did I get it right

Nice pic, but I feel like I should “let the cat out of the bag” on ya…I mean you do realize that we are essentially as high “ranked” as we ever have been in the recent (2013) history right? Or did that reality escape your hastily made attempt at a pot shot?

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/history/64

Well I guess we fell one spot (17-18) So I mean, uhhhmmm…Well if you want to think we are in a “downswing” (given the last few weeks I would have called it an upswing). Whereas the mighty DH has climbed a shocking 2 places from 16-14. But don’t let little things like facts, and rational evidence get in your way. Feel free to make more pics I guess lil lady.

Have fun out there kiddo! Don’t stop trying to troll me, cause I think its simply adorable.

:P

Just to toss a bit of of concurance. On the SF side it does not feel like a downward spiral. In fact some of the previous comments on this thread fairly well sum up alot of the dynamics of our server.

Last week we were playing a few servers which I believe were able to get fresh infusion of incomming guilds from other servers during the match. Our server does not get these same infusions. We may get a few people now and then however large inflows hardly ever happen.

Speaking for myself, I am there when I can to assist out. I am a firm believer that our server will be that which it is. I will do my part and have fun doing just that. I see no point in destroying the enjoyment of the game over factors that I have no control over. Cheers to all of the other servers we are playing this week. See you on the battlefields.

Renegade

Renegade Lightsend [Chef] [TAC]
Guardian – Dragonbrand

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Lol @ Dark Isle Of Jarthaven… been awhile since ive read that

Bumping in to this thread to see how things are going with you guys, I really want another IoJ/Dh match up soon.. I think we’re more prepared to face you and give you guys a decent fight all week long

I also see HoD is improving, judging by the score gap for #1 spot. I would also like another go at you guys soon

Cheers, hope you guys are having fun out there!

Commander Nachonix

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

You should clear the cannons from hills first before attempting the golem rush HoD.
Otherwise ONE guy will delay you on said cannon.
And let everyone know you’re there.
And have half your golems get destroyed.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

HoD in front of Lake, try fighting while the ACS aren’t covering your sorry butts :P

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Speaking of the concept of “superservers”
So, when are we going to match Dark Isle of Janthaven versus Sorrow’s Terrace of Denravi’s Crossing?

Don’t mind the random Ferg. Someone had to say it

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: constantgeek.8371

constantgeek.8371

Bumping in to this thread to see how things are going with you guys, I really want another IoJ/Dh match up soon.. I think we’re more prepared to face you and give you guys a decent fight all week long

I think ioj should share some of their oceanic / sea presence to DH if u want a more even match , even HoD manage to take and hold 2 keep and half of DH BL during that time

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

No no, our oceanics are way too valuable to us lol :P

I actually remember [Abys] showing up during those times some days, and making it difficult for our oceanics to steal some ppt. Then DH owning throughout Euro and NA prime, even worst during week days.

But now we’ve got more organazation and a slightly bigger wvw pop which I believe it can make a big change on the outcome.

So yeah… I really shoudn’t be around this thread too much lol, hope to fight with you guys soon. Our current match up is unchallenging to say the least

Commander Nachonix

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

So, when are we going to match Dark Isle of Janthaven versus Sorrow’s Terrace of Denravi’s Crossing?

I really… REAAAALLY wish a match up like that could be created lol!

Commander Nachonix

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

we would like to thank the folks in HoD BL that provided the bags and kills and wxp for our [DARK] 5 mesmer group. lol.

also, sweep your towers better!

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Seems I found a bad noodle in SF. A human mesmer invader from Vietnameses [VN]. Can anyone explain what kind of exploit this speed is? Or am I just tripping?

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

so i wasent going to join the “nice bag NUBSSS LAWL” train in this thread but i have to share this because of what King has posted.

if SF is truly into fair fights and no siege for combat..then isnt 2 acs and an omega golem plus 15 sf a little..well..overkill for 5 VSL and a pug? i mean once the omega died you all died but….<3

also yes i yoloed in for the screenshot. i think i made it out alive though..

love
the laggy asura guardian in the t3 cultural

p.s excuse my settings on low. poopy hotel internet <3

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: FoolishLord.2970

FoolishLord.2970

Dear, Some of HOD scrubs

Taking DH BL while no one is on isn’t something to brag about. lol

DarkHaven-[Abys]

(edited by FoolishLord.2970)

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

so i wasent going to join the “nice bag NUBSSS LAWL” train in this thread but i have to share this because of what King has posted.

if SF is truly into fair fights and no siege for combat..then isnt 2 acs and an omega golem plus 15 sf a little..well..overkill for 5 VSL and a pug? i mean once the omega died you all died but….<3

love

Eh, I wouldn’t take what only a few “noble” SF kids say. The ones that don’t post here are just like anyone else and use siege. I’ll always find it funny when folks try to put some kind of dark light on the use of siege, especially when they don’t speak for everyone. The ones that don’t like siege are the ones who like to think they can 1vX, and are the first ones to run away.

Most of SF, I’ve found, play exactly how everyone else plays, which was completely evident this morning in their BL. We painted it red, they eventually got enough support to roll some zergs and take back their keeps with siege and golems a-plenty. WvW is WvW, regardless of what a select few like to post.

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

I think HoD is training for the Olympics. They are always running, especially from fights. Go for the gold guys, you can do it.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

love

Eh, I wouldn’t take what only a few “noble” SF kids say. The ones that don’t post here are just like anyone else and use siege. I’ll always find it funny when folks try to put some kind of dark light on the use of siege, especially when they don’t speak for everyone. The ones that don’t like siege are the ones who like to think they can 1vX, and are the first ones to run away.

Most of SF, I’ve found, play exactly how everyone else plays, which was completely evident this morning in their BL. We painted it red, they eventually got enough support to roll some zergs and take back their keeps with siege and golems a-plenty. WvW is WvW, regardless of what a select few like to post.

Yes. I think everyone forgets that in WvW, in every tier, not everyone is going to be “leet pro”. Some just got the game, some are casual PVE. Players etc ETC. not every Zerg will be talented.

The reason I posted the picture was a. I was laughing so hard about the omega golem. It hits hard!!! And that no server is all great players. And that king needs a bit of a reality check.

Well despite that I’m not gonna read this thread anymore. This is prolly the most unfriendly, need raging hostile match up thread I have ever read.

So good fights SF and DH. Even though your all full of kitten

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

love

Yes. I think everyone forgets that in WvW, in every tier, not everyone is going to be “leet pro”. Some just got the game, some are casual PVE. Players etc ETC. not every Zerg will be talented.

The reason I posted the picture was a. I was laughing so hard about the omega golem. It hits hard!!! And that no server is all great players. And that king needs a bit of a reality check.

Well despite that I’m not gonna read this thread anymore. This is prolly the most unfriendly, need raging hostile match up thread I have ever read.

So good fights SF and DH. Even though your all full of kitten

Really? this is far from the worst thread i have ever read. Plus, if you think it’s so hostile why add to it?

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I really… REAAAALLY wish a match up like that could be created lol!

So is that 2 v 3 or 2 v 4? (can’t get http://mos.millenium.org/na to load right now)

Hmm, looks like its 2v4 (now that mos.millenium is back up). Shouldn’t that be 2v2v2? That would also be interesting.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cymric.7368

Cymric.7368

This is actually a very interesting idea. I am sure we can learn a lot from another server by fighting together on the same side.