8/23 HoD/DH/SF

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Speaking of the concept of “superservers”
So, when are we going to match Dark Isle of Janthaven versus Sorrow’s Terrace of Denravi’s Crossing?

Don’t mind the random Ferg. Someone had to say it

I really… REAAAALLY wish a match up like that could be created lol!

So is that 2 v 3 or 2 v 4? (can’t get http://mos.millenium.org/na to load right now)

2v4. I see Sorrows furnace, Eredon Terrace, Henge of Denvari and Fergussons crossing.

I see it like a really close match up if every team brings there A game. I wish Anet could make these types of match ups possible

Commander Nachonix

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Speaking of the concept of “superservers”
So, when are we going to match Dark Isle of Janthaven versus Sorrow’s Terrace of Denravi’s Crossing?

Don’t mind the random Ferg. Someone had to say it

I really… REAAAALLY wish a match up like that could be created lol!

So is that 2 v 3 or 2 v 4? (can’t get http://mos.millenium.org/na to load right now)

2v4. I see Sorrows furnace, Eredon Terrace, Henge of Denvari and Fergussons crossing.

I see it like a really close match up if every team brings there A game. I wish Anet could make these types of match ups possible

2 v 4 seems a bit one sided. 2v3 wouldn’t be too bad, I don’t think. 2v2v2 could be interesting as well.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I think HoD is training for the Olympics. They are always running, especially from fights. Go for the gold guys, you can do it.

If you stopped bringing at least twice the numbers to any given fight, people might actually fight. Until then, keep falsely thinking that you and your guild are good, as even average would be too generous a word.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Just thought some of you might be interested in reading this.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Funky-Match-up-system-Fun/first#post2728603

Support please? <3 One can dream right? :P

Commander Nachonix

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

I think HoD is training for the Olympics. They are always running, especially from fights. Go for the gold guys, you can do it.

Funny you say that cuz I have yet to see a single ABYS or any DH that has been able to stand their ground fighting me. I’ve had to do sprint training hardcore to keep up with you guys. Maybe one day I’ll be as cool as you. Or I’ll just stay how I am and die fighting like a warrior instead of running like a kitten.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Im sO PrO bRAH 1VS1 mE lAwL SF/DH sucks puffinz brah so cool brah ac moar i took yall keep

^ this thread

p.s i love you anyway thread
p.ss sinester is hawt
p.sss this all rhymes with poo

Havvik I like your post
I’d even like to give you a toast
Here’s to a great guy
You makes me feel like I can fly
Do I sound like a sap?
Nope I just have to crap.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghostrider.6537

Ghostrider.6537

Well this week so far, HOD = BEST pve wvwers i have seen, during prime time in NA they have a good presence but zerg vs zerg heck no they will only fight if they can have atleast 6 ACs covering them even when they out number you 2 vs 1 or more. SF really loose the zerker gear you will notice you’ll live longer then 1-2 hits, but you guys hit hard as hell for like 3 seconds till you die and rez 5+ of us. DH doing great when we have ppl on despite arguing with one another we always find time to wipe SF or HOD when they interupt us:)

Awesomeist Maximus SE
DH horde commander

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

so i wasent going to join the “nice bag NUBSSS LAWL” train in this thread but i have to share this because of what King has posted.

if SF is truly into fair fights and no siege for combat..then isnt 2 acs and an omega golem plus 15 sf a little..well..overkill for 5 VSL and a pug? i mean once the omega died you all died but….<3

also yes i yoloed in for the screenshot. i think i made it out alive though..

love
the laggy asura guardian in the t3 cultural

p.s excuse my settings on low. poopy hotel internet <3

Eh, I wouldn’t take what only a few “noble” SF kids say. The ones that don’t post here are just like anyone else and use siege. I’ll always find it funny when folks try to put some kind of dark light on the use of siege, especially when they don’t speak for everyone. The ones that don’t like siege are the ones who like to think they can 1vX, and are the first ones to run away.

Most of SF, I’ve found, play exactly how everyone else plays, which was completely evident this morning in their BL. We painted it red, they eventually got enough support to roll some zergs and take back their keeps with siege and golems a-plenty. WvW is WvW, regardless of what a select few like to post.

One difference is that some people take things back, and defend things because “that is what you do”.

But whilst you were judging some on SF as “kids”, I think you failed to realize sir that what was said was essentially:

“We are not going to argue over PPT, and treat it like it is the only important thing”.

Nor do most people on SF consider “winning in PPT”, to be winning. It is a fairly simple and standard thought process, that as you and others pointed out is shared by some but not all.

Case in point: I just had someone tell me last week that we were “gaining rating”, so obviously in their eyes this is what they deem as “winning”. Many people have a different definition, and none of them are wrong. The point is, that more and more week in-week out, are coming around toward the “don’t worry over PPT, it will be whatever it will be” mindset.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

I don’t think anyone who WvWs in SF raises much of a fuss about PPT or they would’ve quit by now…

every other night we lose all our keeps lol

otoh I think this ‘who cares about PPT’ thing is getting out of hand. I do care about winning, and capping territory, and all that jazz.

A lot of the guilds who talk about just wanting good fights and meh to PPT sure run away a lot if the odds are even a little against em :|

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Ah God kitten it. Can we get some WvW Presence please?! In our BL? there is like 4 of us.

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Just to have another positive post here, I´m loving this matchup. Great fun guys! Great fights.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

So before everyone gets all kitteny and thinks they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread, there’s only one reason were winning this week.

Late night coverage. DH’s night presence blows. Its the only thing that keeps them from going up a tier.

There is a valuable lesson to be learned in all of this here it is:

WvW has very little to do with skill or ability. It’s about population, and coverage.
If you have a high WvW population and great coverage, you go up tiers. This is regardless if you’re good or not.

The skill level rapidly changes i’d say around T4 area, where everyone is a part of large and organized WvW guilds. That’s where you start to see what real WvW tactics and abilities look like. Not popping a 100 gold icon and sending 50 bodies through a gate.

Only reason I even say all of this, is because I know people are going to talk mad crap. When in the end all three of these servers in this tier look like a bunch of window lickers on the short bus compared to higher tiers.

Kaineng was a good example of what high tier ability level looks like. Regardless of what anyone from HoD says, we were outplayed hands down.

So good match-up, i’ve enjoyed myself. Although dealing with Abys and SE gets annoying, it’s still been a good time.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I admit, I got a little heated in this thread, but it takes more than numbers. a blob is nothing without good players, so whatever happens, good game.

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

The lack of night coverage, and the new gold farming every hour is killing us. We do what we can when we are on, and can’t expect much else. We have all come to the conclusion that we are a PvE server.

We have had way less open field battles this match-up, unless we are outnumbered 2:1, but we are still having a good time.

We have also been training new commanders, so the one or two that usually command, have been stepping aside so they can have a little break once in a while in the future.

Our guild leader recently left the game to focus on real life stuff, so there has been some rearranging going on in that area too. We miss you Leone!!!

Anyway, keep fighting the good fight! See you on the field (or in a tower, or a keep, or a camp)

[Abys]

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

I admit, I got a little heated in this thread, but it takes more than numbers. a blob is nothing without good players, so whatever happens, good game.

So you can’t spam 1 and run through a bunch of people without being a good player?

Go on.

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Im sO PrO bRAH 1VS1 mE lAwL SF/DH sucks puffinz brah so cool brah ac moar i took yall keep

^ this thread

p.s i love you anyway thread
p.ss sinester is hawt
p.sss this all rhymes with poo

Havvik I like your post
I’d even like to give you a toast
Here’s to a great guy
You makes me feel like I can fly
Do I sound like a sap?
Nope I just have to crap.

What a man
Who can write sweet rhymes? Azgarn can
Who’s name sounds like a tranny
Disguises in a suit with a real name franny
Now I know you can see my poems really suck
That’s okay because atleast I’m not a walrus
Poop

The end

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Funny you say that cuz I have yet to see a single ABYS or any DH that has been able to stand their ground fighting me. I’ve had to do sprint training hardcore to keep up with you guys. Maybe one day I’ll be as cool as you. Or I’ll just stay how I am and die fighting like a warrior instead of running like a kitten.

I think there is something wise somewhere in the last thing you said. Something about warriors dying when they try to fight or running away like kittens, amirite.

And bllades, way to have the stones to say what you said. Now gather up those stones and come fight me sans your 40 friends. Tired of being updrafted by Winter and then steamrolled by a sea of red. Let a girl get her weapons out before you go all the way. -_-

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

So you can’t spam 1 and run through a bunch of people without being a good player?

Go on.

Honestly? No.

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

so i wasent going to join the “nice bag NUBSSS LAWL” train in this thread but i have to share this because of what King has posted.

if SF is truly into fair fights and no siege for combat..then isnt 2 acs and an omega golem plus 15 sf a little..well..overkill for 5 VSL and a pug? i mean once the omega died you all died but….<3

also yes i yoloed in for the screenshot. i think i made it out alive though..

love
the laggy asura guardian in the t3 cultural

p.s excuse my settings on low. poopy hotel internet <3

Eh, I wouldn’t take what only a few “noble” SF kids say. The ones that don’t post here are just like anyone else and use siege. I’ll always find it funny when folks try to put some kind of dark light on the use of siege, especially when they don’t speak for everyone. The ones that don’t like siege are the ones who like to think they can 1vX, and are the first ones to run away.

Most of SF, I’ve found, play exactly how everyone else plays, which was completely evident this morning in their BL. We painted it red, they eventually got enough support to roll some zergs and take back their keeps with siege and golems a-plenty. WvW is WvW, regardless of what a select few like to post.

One difference is that some people take things back, and defend things because “that is what you do”.

But whilst you were judging some on SF as “kids”, I think you failed to realize sir that what was said was essentially:

“We are not going to argue over PPT, and treat it like it is the only important thing”.

Nor do most people on SF consider “winning in PPT”, to be winning. It is a fairly simple and standard thought process, that as you and others pointed out is shared by some but not all.

Case in point: I just had someone tell me last week that we were “gaining rating”, so obviously in their eyes this is what they deem as “winning”. Many people have a different definition, and none of them are wrong. The point is, that more and more week in-week out, are coming around toward the “don’t worry over PPT, it will be whatever it will be” mindset.

I am all on board with you regarding the PPT deal. Who cares? I have fun when I WvW. And that’s with or without siege, regardless of whatever the PPT is. I enjoy taking keeps. I enjoy defending camps. I die a LOT more than I kill, I’m sure, but I still make more money from loots and bags to more than make up the armor repairs. I zerg, I roam, I do the JP’s, I kill quaggans (gasp!) and krait…

My issue is, that when you start talking down to folks like me, trying in some weird way to make me feel guilty about using siege… or guilty for wanting to cap a tower or five. I’m sure there are a hundred different ways that we all enjoy WvW, and nobody should complain about how to play it just because it doesn’t go according to someone’s made-up “code of honor.” Completely reminds me of PAXA and others who simply don’t understand that WvW is a community event that allows even the most hardcore pve-ers to experience the thrill of killing other players and have a little server pride.

I’ve had a blast this week with the scores being so close. Win or lose, I have a lot of respect for a lot of the rivals I’ve met, although I’ll never quite understand the odd DH folks who like to taunt my corpse after steamrolling me with 5+. To each their own!

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

I imagine all of the DH that were constantly /laugh /dance whenever they took our garrison here in HoD, are now rage quitting.

Dusty Dawg

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Right now we just decimated one of the HoD zergs at Titan Paw. No one spammed one. We fought with fair and even numbers and sent them back to their spawn. :P point 1 for me

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

I think there is something wise somewhere in the last thing you said. Something about warriors dying when they try to fight or running away like kittens, amirite.

You know I meant if I was going lose a fair fight, I’d rather stay and die than run away to survive. Clever play on what I said tho.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Yep. I dove into that kitten storm. lol

Attachments:

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

To the DH group that was humiliated at our northern camp by two little Asurans we are sorry if we embarrassed you! Really we are! I noticed that the perma stealth thief from your group has started to run away from attempting that camp now if my asuran engineer happens to be there. I suppose after being humiliated a couple of times that discretion is the better part of valor but now my engie believes that you hate him! Is there anyway that I can assure him that this is not the case?

Cheer up though, you can still use that perma stealth to gank uplevels!

Theftwind (HoD)

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Yep. I dove into that kitten storm. lol

We were actually outnumbered at the start of that fight. :P Your screenshot is after VLK swooped in, saved PHZE, wiped most of the DH zerg, and then was rezzing our dead, haha.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

This thread is so short and tame… Im disappointed DH.

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

If you stopped bringing at least twice the numbers to any given fight, people might actually fight. Until then, keep falsely thinking that you and your guild are good, as even average would be too generous a word.

You are mistaken, i solo or play with no more than 5. You must be talking about some other geeks, maybe yourself, since you are also a geek, who knows.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mayhem.1935

Ill take that fight anyday. HMU.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mayhem.1935

Im trying!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Im trying!

Smh swindler, I thought you were able to evoke rage from anyone. Losing your touch

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mayhem.1935

Im trying!

Smh swindler, I thought you were able to evoke rage from anyone. Losing your touch

So sad =(

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Im trying!

So sad =(

Hehe I hope we get to face you guys again soon with IoJs improved numbers and guilds

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

It’s been some pretty fun fights this week.
Though this week our numbers for DH have been lacking… don’t even recall ever having a que for EB like usual, and when I ask in TS what’s going on, where our guys are, they tell me
“Farming gold”
Last night we had the guys finally show up and that night was DH kicking butt left and right, busting down SF, knocking back HoD, but then once they go back to gold farming then we lose our BL, lol.

Though from what I’ve seen, I do have some advice for all servers.

Darkhaven – Use… the ****ing.. .CANNONS. SM has cannons on the third floor. When we lost the Fortified SM yesterday, someone on that cannon probably could have prevented it. But no one ever uses the cannons. I say this because… this is at least the 10th time I’ve seen this happen. Also… if an enemy is attacking something, give an estimate on how many, so we know how to respond.
We need better communication! Was how we lost a few tier 3 towers in our LL.

Henge of Denravi – Need to work a bit on keeping their members in line, can give the server a bad name as shown with Sinester up there. This week with what was going on in the forums made me feel that HoD was the CoD server.

Sorrows Furnace – I’m gonna be honest here. From when we fought you guys weeks ago, you were much stronger then. Not sure what happened since then, but you guys really have dropped in quality. Usually I see you guys acting like vultures now, pecking at whichever is doing the worst at the time to try and score points. And when you do have the power to take towers and keeps, you instead run around as just one large blob that takes things slowly, or get repealed. (Example – Klovan, Jerrifers)
Lastly… STOP… WASTING… GOLEMS! I’m not saying “Muahahah! You cannot take our keeps!” No, not that. Outside WC near the start of the week a lone Omega at full health just started waltzing around the sentry between WC and SM… and had 2 people with it who then ran off… and then the Omega got swarmed and destroyed!
Stop doing that. Keep track of your golems.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

Though this week our numbers for DH have been lacking… don’t even recall ever having a que for EB like usual, and when I ask in TS what’s going on, where our guys are, they tell me
“Farming gold”
Last night we had the guys finally show up and that night was DH kicking butt left and right, busting down SF, knocking back HoD, but then once they go back to gold farming then we lose our BL, lol.

Darkhaven – Use… the ****ing.. .CANNONS. SM has cannons on the third floor. When we lost the Fortified SM yesterday, someone on that cannon probably could have prevented it. But no one ever uses the cannons. I say this because… this is at least the 10th time I’ve seen this happen. Also… if an enemy is attacking something, give an estimate on how many, so we know how to respond.

Henge of Denravi – Need to work a bit on keeping their members in line, can give the server a bad name as shown with Sinester up there. This week with what was going on in the forums made me feel that HoD was the CoD server.

Sorrows Furnace – I’m gonna be honest here. From when we fought you guys weeks ago, you were much stronger then. Not sure what happened since then, but you guys really have dropped in quality. Usually I see you guys acting like vultures now, pecking at whichever is doing the worst at the time to try and score points. And when you do have the power to take towers and keeps, you instead run around as just one large blob that takes things slowly, or get repealed. (Example – Klovan, Jerrifers)
Lastly… STOP… WASTING… GOLEMS! I’m not saying “Muahahah! You cannot take our keeps!” No, not that. Outside WC near the start of the week a lone Omega at full health just started waltzing around the sentry between WC and SM… and had 2 people with it who then ran off… and then the Omega got swarmed and destroyed!

Anyone else thinking the same thing I am about this entire comment?

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

“Farming gold”

[sarcasm]That taking this guy’s advice is priority one tomorrow?[/sarcasm]

Mag Server Leader

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

SF, you know how you can gain points, rating and more WxP? Stop chasing our 5 man group around HoD BL, killing us, and take other things? I mean, if I were you, I would have waited for us to at least get that tower door down to 5% or so before attacking, not killing us RIGHT after we get the ram built. >.<

[Abys]

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

“Farming gold”

[sarcasm]That taking this guy’s advice is priority one tomorrow?[/sarcasm]

Just some constructive criticism.
Take it, ignore it, up to you~

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: constantgeek.8371

constantgeek.8371

The lack of night coverage, and the new gold farming every hour is killing us. We do what we can when we are on, and can’t expect much else. We have all come to the conclusion that we are a PvE server.

Actually i remember there is one oceanic guild in DH , name is SaS if im not wrong . havent seen them around lately

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kamalia.7493

Kamalia.7493

Despite everything that has been said here, I’ve been really happy with the match up, and both Sorrow Furnace and Darkhaven have been very challenging!

Elysana Theirin
Elementalist | Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]
Henge of Denravi

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

What do you get when you have 4 DH and a sentry versus 1 HoD mesmer and Bay gate guards?

Answer? An even fight.

lol I lost count of how many times the two hammer warriors tried to take me out. You only got me once….with the thief ….you need practice.

Theftwind (HoD)

(edited by Theftwind.8976)

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Oh theft…. hammer is weakest against Mesmers. especially with staff 2 with it’s super short cooldown, all manner of slows, stealth, roots, Hammer won’t touch you very often…. Mk? In that fight, Hammers’ weakness gave you enough edge, coupled with Mesmers myriad of ridiculous escape tools. But since I wasn’t there, I cannot say what was fair and what wasn’t because without those CD you would be pure jelly.

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

MY Kingdom for night coverage. We only ever get servers with freaking decent night coverage as opponents. EB is painted red.. bleh

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Do you guys even read what you’re about to post before you post it?

I also love the hypocrisy certain people just diarrhea from their face.

I need aspirin for this drivel.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Is every person from VLK a dirty little snob?

Gates of Madness

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

MY Kingdom for night coverage. We only ever get servers with freaking decent night coverage as opponents. EB is painted red.. bleh

That’s the problem though.
We’re a NA server, which means the majority of the population will most likely be from North America and South America (Hence why we have so many Brazillian guilds). Night coverage has always been the issue for us cept for very rare occasions when Leone was around but god knows where he vanished off to.
And as I had said earlier, had a lot of folks doing that Clockwork Chaos farming that normally would be in EB. Never ever had to wait to enter EB, and our usual zerg was always small compared to everyone elses.
Tuesday night was the exception when we had folks on and pooled them through after they took HoD’s BL, that was a fun destructive night.
Tonight as well was apparently a lot of Guild PvE things going on (Bounty, rushes, etc).
Meh, tomorrow is another day~

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

Is every person from VLK a dirty little snob?

Most. Since they were the first impression I’ve had of HoD since this is the first time fighting them, I now call them CoD after Call of Duty since that is the mentality they’ve shown us this week.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Guac.5160

Guac.5160

Upset alert :
“#20 HoD with a 3 touchdown lead over #14 DH with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter.”
[Rawr] was there.

Guac, [Rawr] HoD
(that blue and yellow Engi commander)

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: lBeholdl.7182

lBeholdl.7182

GG DarkHaven GG

Henge of Denravi
I Behold I ~ Human Ele

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

Quoted from Sinister’s image: “STACK FOR THE LOVE OF HOD!”

Ching Sea, this is my new favorite phrase.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

8/23 HoD/DH/SF

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

fshuuuuu….. Ok, calm again. Don’t even care anymore. GG

Gates of Madness