8/23: TC/CD/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

wow boring thread

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Hey CD keep up the zerg balling ob EB you are actually killing a few of us.

Did somebody on TC just cry about zerg balling?

I wasn’t crying i was saying it was working o.O

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

wow boring thread

No no, I quit WoW. This is SO. MUCH. BETTER.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I wish there were a way to get ANet Devs interested in actually doing something to read this but isn’t it just “awesome” (/sarcasm) that “NA T1” is matched up again as they have been most of the time of this “RNG Nightmare” while we have still never seen a 4-5-6 match since they made the change?

Some randomness is fine but to never fight the Servers closest in rating to you in the same match is just kitten

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Everybody better get used to this match in a hurry. It will only go one way. TC will win ppt this week due to high coverage, and CD will get hit for point grabs by both FA and TC.

TC, I just want to let you know, it’s ok to leave the safety of your blobs and roam a bit more.

This isn’t T1, you’re safe here

I don’t know about the rest of the borderlands, but CDBL was a 35-man EP group fighting the FA server blob while the other 2 guild groups did their own thing. We just figured you guys learned it from JQ. Still really fun, though. Lots of practice and loot. Keep it coming, I say.

Besides, reset night is usually a blob for every server, so it’s hardly fitting to complain yet from any side. Especially after I saw the force Novus had mustered at 2:30 AM EST. That was pretty insane.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

[NERF] Fort Engineer is looking for a 5v5 practice. We are noobs so we should be easy.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Not ragging on EP or anything cause I heard you guys run tagless now and we haven’t fought you in a hot minute, but a guild group of 35 isn’t exactly low numbers lol that’s probly not going to impress many people when you talk about “fighting FA blobs”. In any event I look forward to fighting you.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

PPT doesn’t matter except for the first minute and who ever leading wins. Soo CD won it was 8/6/6. CD is now better than FA and TC boom.

Anyway on a not so goofy note. I had great time last night in EB with gismor and friends. CD actually got our WP up before anyone on map (ik tc you got it up like 30 secs later in eb too). We had a great time we where planing on omega rushing everything but then we got bored cuz omegas take to long to build and we took what we made out think it was like 12-14 omega’s and we cap smc and got into inner of tc keep.

Anyway great night hope we didn’t lose that wp when i log in.

And it’s gone ):

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

(edited by Nizio Nightblade.8109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balttizar.1957

Balttizar.1957

RE + MU. was a lot of fun fighting you guys in TCBL tonight.

Ya, it was a lot of fun fighting [SIC] We hope to see you again on the battle field.

Balttizar
Co-Guild Leader of [MU] Mortis Umbra
http://www.mortisumbra.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

FA’s arch enemies have returned!! We’ll be running past CD to get to those TC bags all week. At least we’ll have something to do this week instead of karma training. TC come on out and play those towers are too cramped for all you to be in.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

@ Crystal Desert’s Evil Angels 3 man squad in TCBL….Mad respect and <3. Team of 3 managed to sneak bust open S Hills Gate (While a FA zerg was busy hitting it’s west wall, unaware that CD had already poped open the gate and was already inside taking out NPCS LMAO)! Then I catch you guys cata our bay water wall, I honestly at that point just wanted to GIVE you guys Bay for the brass ones you guys have lol. <3

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=1qGMmbOrrKQ

To mark the start of our new matchups. Hi friends. This was a good fight. Fps lag and FA was relentless in defending our spawn bay.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

Disappointing day roaming.

^ pretty much this

roflmao NOPE is one of the reasons for this

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

To the CD warrior from GDAM, I’d like to say it was great fun running around trying to get you I’ve never seen a warrior just run around in a keep for fun haha! Very good fun trying to chase ya down!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

fun 3-way near ruins. need more of those!

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Here’s round one at anzai. We won this part, but later FA took it ahahah

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

To the CD warrior from GDAM, I’d like to say it was great fun running around trying to get you I’ve never seen a warrior just run around in a keep for fun haha! Very good fun trying to chase ya down!

Thank you. Could have gone on much longer if not for that clever dolyak trap. I though y’all were playing friendly so i kitten potioned up only to be attacked 4v1 then moa’ed. Then came the expected ceremonial dance/laugh/potion on my body (calling you out NOPE).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

wow boring thread

Well it’s a boring matchup, what did you expect? There isn’t anything to talk about.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Thank you. Could have gone on much longer if not for that clever dolyak trap. I though y’all were playing friendly so i kitten potioned up only to be attacked 4v1 then moa’ed. Then came the expected ceremonial dance/laugh/potion on my body (calling you out NOPE).

Oh I wasn’t laughing on your body or potioning on your body to look down on you I didn’t see you potion if I did I wouldn’t have attacked! As for me tonic’ing, I run around the BL’s alot when not in combat as a dolyak I had lots of fun chasing you around, and I think it was you who later found me hiding in your NE tower?

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You guys should go on a date. You’re cute together

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Somebody please challenge Re and EP to a GvG. They are bored out of their minds (maybe even have lost them) and have resorted to spawn camping CD’s pugs or sitting on siege in the keep when they have the same number of players.

in Match-ups

Drigan.7382

Practice GvGs? Let me know if any guilds are interested in a ranked 20v20. We’re just a lowly PvE guild that has recently reformed into WvW.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

EP just camping EB. Go do something useful please. Thought you were all better than this.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rpggamer.2384

Rpggamer.2384

For about thirty seconds we were winning, so Tier 2 can’t be that bad.

Attachments:

Rpggamer Level 80 Elementalist
[EK] – Crystal Desert
You Only Quaggan Once #YOQO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Hello CD, you’ll be getting approximately 10 new transfers sometime tonight

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Welcome aboard!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

^ PM’ed

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Enjoy the TC megablobs.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

OMG, CD buying guilds to unbalance T2… Sure gogogo pay ur way to T1 freakin bandwagon server. Probs queue all 4 maps now wit cd megablobs… no skill all numbers, pvd o’clock time for CD… PPT obsessed server stacking themselves…

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

Somebody please challenge Re and EP to a GvG. They are bored out of their minds (maybe even have lost them) and have resorted to spawn camping CD’s pugs or sitting on siege in the keep when they have the same number of players.

yay mission success, a forum post. Hope you guys had fun

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

welcome! glad to have more

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

PPT doesn’t matter except for the first minute and who ever leading wins. Soo CD won it was 8/6/6. CD is now better than FA and TC boom.

Anyway on a not so goofy note. I had great time last night in EB with gismor and friends. CD actually got our WP up before anyone on map (ik tc you got it up like 30 secs later in eb too). We had a great time we where planing on omega rushing everything but then we got bored cuz omegas take to long to build and we took what we made out think it was like 12-14 omega’s and we cap smc and got into inner of tc keep.

Anyway great night hope we didn’t lose that wp when i log in.

And it’s gone ):

When the TC WP popped in EB I looked at the map and there were no other WP’s on any of the maps (I only bothered looking because I qued all the upgrades). Maybe there’s a delay in enemy WP’s appearing on the map? At any rate it was a fun reset but I did have to wonder at the order of targets on your golem rush list, I’d have started with SM. It was good fun.

It’s funny too to read the odd poster qq’ing about TC blobs when in EB we were running at least four different groups and CD and FA were running either one or two groups. NB: for the qq’ers, I don’t care how other servers play the game, having the opposition turn up in these silly lopsided matches is enough to keep me happy.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

OMG, CD buying guilds to unbalance T2… Sure gogogo pay ur way to T1 freakin bandwagon server. Probs queue all 4 maps now wit cd megablobs… no skill all numbers, pvd o’clock time for CD… PPT obsessed server stacking themselves…

Bro, we bought guilds to unbalance T1, get with the WvW meta.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

CD, I introduce you the Tc Blobs. They never engage on open field fighting unless they outnumber the enemy 10 to 1.

If that doesn’t happen, they run to the closer tower or WP out.

That really depends on the group. In EP we generally like to fight outnumbered, but it’s hard to find zergs that will fight guild groups these days unless it’s like 70v30. :-/ But yeah, militia zergs are hit and miss when it comes to “even numbered” matchups. It’s hard, as a commander, to know what to do. If you lose the fight, you stand to lose 40-50% of the militia following you. :-(

Last week was pretty cool because there was a lot of guild-on-guild action taking place. I think having Agg transfer to Mag really helped with that. Contagious mentality or something…

In any case, the running from fights thing isn’t specific to any server, and certainly not T1/TC. We all see it happen all the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

“Welcome to Crystal Desert
Population: untold millions”

We’ve spoken during mid fights…glad you guys decide to join the resistance, best fighter always a volunteer:)

@TC one of the most boring server to matchup in GW2 I’ll rather its DB/FA, outnumbered us still refuse to fight had to squirrel under superior acs and wait for 100men whist everyone else swap flies away. Guess its a good week to start visiting the Queen.

Attachments:

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lbcommander.2197

Lbcommander.2197

Here’s round one at anzai. We won this part, but later FA took it ahahah

Its Anz, lolz. It’s the most flipped tower ever, of all time. Thanks for your help today Sov.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Disappointing day roaming.

^ pretty much this

roflmao NOPE is one of the reasons for this

Explain?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Im Not So Nice.2360

Im Not So Nice.2360

@TC one of the most boring server to matchup in GW2 I’ll rather its DB/FA, outnumbered us still refuse to fight had to squirrel under superior acs and wait for 100men whist everyone else swap flies away. Guess its a good week to start visiting the Queen.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonOfKrypton.4357

SonOfKrypton.4357

We’ve spoken during mid fights…glad you guys decide to join the resistance, best fighter always a volunteer:)

I hope you realise everyone can see what you actually titled those pictures. If the game and the people in it are making you so aggravated that you feel the need to title a picture “TC_c**thead” then perhaps it’s time you found a new game.

Assuming you play regularly, this kind of emotion in large quantities cannot be healthy and I am worried for you.

I’m very saddened at the fact you find this match-up boring, perhaps go outside and clear your troubled thoughts for the rest of the week?

Attempting to contact arenanet.support seeking counselling expenses.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Blob.

Lol some of you are so mad. Didn’t you go on holiday? Chill, gosh.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krab.9315

Krab.9315

Dear FA,

Thanks for the tour of northern TCBL, but I already had that skill point at Centaurs.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

RAM/RET/HOPE blobs, I’m having lots of fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

to those that would duel in cd/tc bl’s today, cheers! (from the power necro soldier that probably lost)

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Lol, i’m on CD and I had a kitten good time tonight.

And who cares if TC, or FA zergs anymore. It’s part of the game. I know I try to keep my guild encouraged on the idea, we don’t get better from running away. If we go in, try our hardest and wipe so be it. Trial and error, try to adjust and do what you can. Thanks for the fights on CD BL and EBG tonight FA/TC.

in Match-ups

Drigan.7382

lol how much is a blob again? I dont know if our 18 HOPE and 18 RAM are even capable of blobbing especially considering we both run tagless. I’m sure you stopped and counted the number of friendlies you had too of course?

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

lol how much is a blob again? I dont know if our 18 HOPE and 18 RAM are even capable of blobbing especially considering we both run tagless. I’m sure you stopped and counted the number of friendlies you had too of course?

It wasn’t 18 HOPE and 18 RAM. I didn’t stop to count, no, but I know that much. The two of you put together creates a map zerg. And you weren’t tagless because I had your guardian commander targetted a number of times lol. You don’t need to really take offense to my comment. Blob remarks have been passed back and forth over the centuries numerous times.

Was that 18 HOPE/18 RAM inside TCG, like, an hour or so ago?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

So Alencon and KoMe are you gonna accept my request to GvG or is it going to be a no like every single other week I have asked you guys?!. (I have to ask here because I got blocked by Alen and lotsa KoMies like to say irrelevant stuff at me when I party them to ask..)

Don’t worry I won’t run away, unless maybe 3:1 odds against me~

That being said, I’m going to auto assume KoMe will decline so any other SEA/OCEANIC guilds on CD/FA want to have a GvG with us this week? Do drop me a mail or a PM!

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in Match-ups

Drigan.7382

Ahh, we did flip our tag on to let RAM know where we were after we hit NW Bay so they could port us in for Garrison, forgot to turn it off. At that time we had 48 total combined between our two guilds (Yeah 48 is a lot but we were split between two groups on different sides of the map 95% of the time) with the few militia cause we did a supply count to top off before we rushed it. About 20-25 HOPE, 20-25 RAM. I think we had 3 non HOPE on us at one time. CL and BURN came afterwards but we were far from a “map zerg”.

Wait. ^ That was during our Watergate Attack but that was 2 hours ago. lol are you talking about the attack on SE Gate? Then yes, I actually do mean 18 HOPE and 18 RAM.. You are right though, I did supply counts and have a bad habit of forgetting to turn it off. Literally run tagless, RAM had 19 in their TS (i know cause i asked them immediately after that fight), we had 20 HOPE and each had a few afks. We were joking in TS that you guys would be calling us a blob (the biggest reason I wanted to reply). Not trying to argue, but people’s perception kills me sometimes.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]

(edited by Drigan.7382)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HAN.9027

HAN.9027

Not sure if trolling or being serious.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Ahh, we did flip our tag on to let RAM know where we were after we hit NW Bay so they could port us in for Garrison, forgot to turn it off. At that time we had 48 total combined between our two guilds (Yeah 48 is a lot but we were split between two groups on different sides of the map 95% of the time) with the few militia cause we did a supply count to top off before we rushed it. About 20-25 HOPE, 20-25 RAM. I think we had 3 non HOPE on us at one time. CL and BURN came afterwards but we were far from a “map zerg”.

Wait. ^ That was during our Watergate Attack but that was 2 hours ago. lol are you talking about the attack on SE Gate? Then yes, I actually do mean 18 HOPE and 18 RAM.. You are right though, I did supply counts and have a bad habit of forgetting to turn it off. Literally run tagless, RAM had 19 in their TS (i know cause i asked them immediately after that fight), we had 20 HOPE and each had a few afks. We were joking in TS that you guys would be calling us a blob (the biggest reason I wanted to reply). Not trying to argue, but people’s perception kills me sometimes.

Lol I meant the watergate attack where you had, like, 10 golems or something and there was a prolonged fight. We finally exterminated you at west inner.

Also, random ranger on FA called Killer Of Dhuum, thank you for partying me to tell me that everyone on TC is a cowardly, squishy sponge.