8/23: TC/CD/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Hey FA and CD,

Great fights with FA blob on EB and [EK] we need to meet in open field and have a good fight. Later in TCBL, RET and HOPE great fights all night long and sorry for the few militia we had with us.

I personally like the second photo. That’s just me.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Haha, nice fight FA. >3< Hi from my plant. ^.^

MU Approves of this Message

Except for the music =P

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

:3 Hi there. Y u mad bro?

Be nice, I posted that vid because I wanted to show that we get wiped every now and then. Leax is a great guild leader and it’s fun running with him. Inhale, exhale. Relax and keep calm.

Not mad at all. We’ve fought along side each other many times, especially during the dark days of the exodus to Kaineng. Was just expecting a little respect for our futile efforts at pushing TC, you guys know how it feels first hand, but clearly HAN.9027 deems our efforts funny

GW2 WVW design is at fault here. How? You guys got mixed with a server with bigger numbers; so it won’t be fun.

Bright side? We get to fight each other and I for one like the effort you guys are putting.

You all know I came from a very small server (vabbi), and followed my guild leader to desolation. It’s just the way of the game. You fight and then you go with your friends.

I know how you guys feel first hand. i’ve experienced it every single day in vabbi prior to and before this rng crap.

Just keep it up!!! Keep up the fighting.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lordelel.7105

Lordelel.7105

Hello CD, you’ll be getting approximately 10 new transfers sometime tonight

“Welcome to Crystal Desert
Population: untold millions”

We’ve spoken during mid fights…glad you guys decide to join the resistance, best fighter always a volunteer:)

@TC one of the most boring server to matchup in GW2 I’ll rather its DB/FA, outnumbered us still refuse to fight had to squirrel under superior acs and wait for 100men whist everyone else swap flies away. Guess its a good week to start visiting the Queen.

Not mad at all. We’ve fought along side each other many times, especially during the dark days of the exodus to Kaineng. Was just expecting a little respect for our futile efforts at pushing TC, you guys know how it feels first hand, but clearly HAN.9027 deems our efforts funny

Respect? Look at the title of the pictures posted by your guild leader (first 2 pictures below). “TC_c**thead”? Stop using coverage as an excuse. You might not have numbers 24/7 but at that particular moment called SEA Prime, you have huge numbers. The video posted by Sov show TC with an outnumbered buff. The next fight in TCBL Briar tower, you brought a huge zerg. The only ACs and Ballistas being fired was towards us.

Last picture is the numbers you brought out in TCBL Briar along with Siegerazer 3-4 times and open field ACs and Ballisitas and yet Briar was never taken. Notice on the minimap that nobody was hiding in the tower and we were all waiting to engage you. It also shows the numbers TC had based on the green dots and any reasonable person who can count will know we were slightly outnumbered.

Please stop saying you are outnumbered because you have numbers during SEA prime. What you lack is coverage. All servers lack coverage except T1. Do not mix coverage and numbers during your prime time up. Get off your high horse on the topics of hiding in towers, running, open field siege etc. Everybody does it at some point and you have done it way more than us during our engagements with a [KoME] led zerg.

I personally still have respect for CD and still have friends on it. This post is by no means a slight on CD as a server. It’s not meant to be a personal attack on anyone. Just a reality check for a certain section of CD under one guild tag.

Estaily

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Finally! I spot myself in a screenshot!

brings out champagne

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

:3 Hi there. Y u mad bro?

Be nice, I posted that vid because I wanted to show that we get wiped every now and then. Leax is a great guild leader and it’s fun running with him. Inhale, exhale. Relax and keep calm.

Marquiz, oh Marquiz. How long were you fighting against us the whole of last night? Do you even SEA, bro?! KoMe had superior numbers to us the whole time. Ask your commander to do a /supplyinfo (if you can get your blob to stack, that is.) We were running anywhere between 15-25 most times.

Respect? Earn it. 4 out of 5 battles last night you had siegerazer with you (at 2 different towers), superior numbers to us and did not dare push. What kind of respect do you expect?

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AceRox.9465

AceRox.9465

Aye run and hide we field 150men zerg on the way to Tier1 and yes we rem that fight at CD Bay keep in the picture Awe rush in to get wipe by FA.. great more lootbags but wat were you thinking.. :O

@Leaxana as for GvG you’re on q no.5 and unlike most of you guys we get to celebrate the actual 1year anniversary on CD server, be running guild events and tournament thru the week to clear GBank. So if we can find the time slot we’ll give u a ring 20-30 anything above 50 not possible during weekday:)

Hi Alencon,

Since you can field upwards of 150 zergball, 15v15 GvG is no problem to you? You have my contact, pls msg me. =)

I’m curious as well, who else during SEA timing in this current match-up that is interested in GvG-ing you? Please do share the guild names, so that I may contact them should you reject my request.

Lastly, I’m kinda curious to your decision to look for open field fights and not defending your BL, when you have; according to you, 150men zerg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: xSwissroll.9820

xSwissroll.9820

Aye run and hide we field 150men zerg on the way to Tier1 and yes we rem that fight at CD Bay keep in the picture Awe rush in to get wipe by FA.. great more lootbags but wat were you thinking.. :O

@Leaxana as for GvG you’re on q no.5 and unlike most of you guys we get to celebrate the actual 1year anniversary on CD server, be running guild events and tournament thru the week to clear GBank. So if we can find the time slot we’ll give u a ring 20-30 anything above 50 not possible during weekday:)

hi Alencon,

I am curious who r those 4 guilds that queue before us ?

and wow u guys field 150 men ? i want to see that !

Swisspancake ~ Elementalist
[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Respect? Look at the title of the pictures posted by your guild leader (first 2 pictures below). “TC_c**thead”? Stop using coverage as an excuse. You might not have numbers 24/7 but at that particular moment called SEA Prime, you have huge numbers. The video posted by Sov show TC with an outnumbered buff.

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with that video, I was merely pointing out a AWE member laughing at us using a omega golem for the tower, which in itself has nothing wrong. But that guy thinks its funny for some reason.

The next fight in TCBL Briar tower, you brought a huge zerg. The only ACs and Ballistas being fired was towards us.

I didn’t comment anything about this because I wasn’t there.

And for the pictures bishop posted on Hills that he commented about TC hiding inside, it was for that specific instance. TC had just wiped us with a 70 man zerg, we came back for more, but they refused to come back out. A smaller group eventually did come out, led by a RE commander and got wiped on the bridge. Thats why we went off to take your Hills

We called out that TC hid inside Hills when you outnumbered us, you called us out for not rushing you in Tower when we outnumber you. Fairgame, showed that we are all the same that sometimes we don’t rush each other, but you didn’t see us coming out being defensive did we? Because from pictures, I suppose we might have done better at Briar, likewise I would have thought TC would do the same that they could have done better at our Hills and keep wiping us, instead they sat in there while we went off to take your Hills uncontested.

Anyway, the only common thing here is both instances, even the video, its TC sitting in the Tower/Keep, not us. Not that I’m suggesting anything thou =p, but it kinda throws away your claim of its always us hiding in Towers

And urak. You didn’t read Sovereign’s reply to you? I was quoting the instance at the NE tower which I don’t understand what is funny about us using a omega golem? The Briar fight, not gonna comment, wasnt there

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Nothing funny about using omegas. I’d do the same and will do if there is an opportunity.

It was not a mocking on our part but more of a panic.

:3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Lordelel.7105

We rushed out plenty of times during that hills defence in CDBL if we are talking about the same incident. No gates was scratched and we still had it T3 and WPed. As for being wiped by a 70 group TC then wiping a smaller group on the bridge. Erm…. It was the same smaller group. We had around 20-30. No idea where the figure 70 came from. Kudos for taking hills in TCBL by map hopping to avoid us. Need I remind you that in your taking of a wooden hills from TCBL which we flipped back in less than 10 minutes, you lost your whole map in CDBL and a T3 WPed keep in EB? Grats on superb tactical moves. Hopefully we are talking about the same incident.

As for the picture, any response to the title of it and the “respect” you want?

We have plenty of respect for many on CD. We chat, we wave, we salute, we bow, we do silly things like tonic and run around together. Have you ever wondered why it’s just one particular group that everyone has a problem with?

Estaily

(edited by Lordelel.7105)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Yes, we field 150….but only to defeat Scarlet!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: HAN.9027

HAN.9027

Repair merchant? We are outnumbered most ofthe time, no need to visit the repair merchant as much as you do.

I am just laughing at how your member HAN.9027 comes crying about us using a omega golem and siegerazor for a tower. Didn’t realise AWE became such softies after transfering to TC. Guess you guys only like to run ppl over, thats why you bailed from CD

You sir, certainly like to bullkitten. Was I even crying over that? I just find it a joke to be using Omega golem, if you have the time, instead of babysitting, you could take a look at the screenshot again.

50+ + Omega + Siegerazor v 20. I’m implying how desperate you guys want to beat us, maybe you have already expected that you wouldn’t be able to beat us if you haven’t used that uh? :>

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with using overwhelming force when you have it at your disposal though, so in that sense I agree with Marquiz in that there’s no point complaining about them using an Omega or whatever.

What happened in the subsequent fights at briar I will not describe here, I’m sure everyone involved has a pretty good picture. Just that

Marquiz.7625

Repair merchant? We are outnumbered most ofthe time, no need to visit the repair merchant as much as you do.

Yea, no

in Match-ups

Marquiz.7625

We rushed out plenty of times during that hills defence in CDBL if we are talking about the same incident. No gates was scratched and we still had it T3 and WPed. As for being wiped by a 70 group TC then wiping a smaller group on the bridge. Erm…. It was the same smaller group. We had around 20-30. No idea where the figure 70 came from. Kudos for taking hills in TCBL by map hopping to avoid us. Need I remind you that in your taking of a wooden hills from TCBL which we flipped back in less than 10 minutes, you lost your whole map in CDBL and a T3 WPed keep in EB? Grats on superb tactical moves. Hopefully we are talking about the same incident.

It was earlier when we were by the side wall of Hills, when a big group jumped on us and another big group came from the sides.

And you want to talk about tactics in a game that numbers only matter? We have a group of 30 which is barely enough to cover a map, and and its our fault that we lost other stuff? It was going to be flipped anyway, so instead of hiding in Towers like you claim we do, we went out to attack stuff. Again everything you mentioned dismisses your wild claim that we hide in Towers. Thanks for helping us clear the picture that we always go on the offensive. Your help in dismissing your own claim is much appreciated =)

Marquiz

in Match-ups

Marquiz.7625

50+ + Omega + Siegerazor v 20. I’m implying how desperate you guys want to beat us, maybe you have already expected that you wouldn’t be able to beat us if you haven’t used that uh? :>

Help me with this. So you believe your 20 man can stop the 50 man, but because of 1 golem and a NPC you failed?

Didn’t realise an omega is so op, they should nerf it!

Marquiz

in Match-ups

Posted by: HAN.9027

HAN.9027

Help me with this. So you believe your 20 man can stop the 50 man, but because of 1 golem and a NPC you failed?

Didn’t realise an omega is so op, they should nerf it!

Well we did that several occasion. Why not have a GvG then? You and Alen should stop with the “You’re <position> for GvG”, if you guys have to skills, abilities and competency, accept it. Otherwise stop bragging how good you are in the forums, how TC is a bad match up, oh wait. For you guys every match up seems to be bad. Hmm. Working your way to T1? You have a LONGGG way, or probably just a dream.

Accept the GvG, then we shall see

in Match-ups

Lordelel.7105

It was earlier when we were by the side wall of Hills, when a big group jumped on us and another big group came from the sides.

And you want to talk about tactics in a game that numbers only matter? We have a group of 30 which is barely enough to cover a map, and and its our fault that we lost other stuff? It was going to be flipped anyway, so instead of hiding in Towers like you claim we do, we went out to attack stuff. Again everything you mentioned dismisses your wild claim that we hide in Towers. Thanks for helping us clear the picture that we always go on the offensive. Your help in dismissing your own claim is much appreciated =)

I’ve given up on using logic. Read the thread and see who QQed about hiding in towers first while constantly sniping at us in his post history. Clue : Guild Leader of self-titled “best and biggest” WvW guild in CD. Numbers matter so explain how you didn’t even take Briar while outnumbering us. Oh right you were not there. Can I assume if you were there your superior numbers will be victorious? Tactics don’t matter so please tell CD that you are not going to defend anything that they spend time and gold to upgrade because “it’s going to flip anyway” because your 30/40/50/60/70 whatever numbers zerg can’t be bothered to even try. You have the numbers and now that you can’t use that as an excuse you try to spin it to make it seem like we QQ about hiding in towers and running first? As i made it explicitly clear, everyone does everything including turtling, running, sieging etc at some point. Stop trying to act victimized when as you said numbers matter and you have, if not superior, at least same numbers as us during SEA prime.

Actually scratch all that. Logic doesn’t work for you so let’s just make it simple. Since you asked for respect, as has been asked multiple times, any respond to the title of the SS posted by your guild leader with the title “TC_C**thead” or do you need more than 2 days to think of how to spin it again? Let me save you the trouble. “It was meant for his personal view and he didn’t mean to show it in public for everyone to see?” Works for you?

Congratulations on your 1 year in CD. Please enjoy it with most of your members who are new. Hope to see you still on CD next year.

I should have known better than to try and use facts in the forums. Forgot who I was up against. Please carry on QQing about TC blobbing, TC hiding in towers, TC open field siege or whatever you fancy. Poor outnumbered blob from [KoME]. I’m going back and learn how to count instead of posting on the forums. Enjoy playing the victim being bullied by lesser or similar numbers and calling it being outnumbered. Posting SS again to help me count better. 1 green dot in minimap, 2 green dot in minimap……. Ahhhhh huge sea of red!!!!!!!!

To the rest of CD, please be aware that it’s just one tiny section of CD that everyone has a problem with. No disrespect intended for CD at all.

Estaily

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Marquiz.7625

Blah

You must have problem reading properly, perhaps because of your hatred that you were kicked from Kome for harrasing members?

All I said to you was to dismiss your claims that we hide in Towers, which you selfpawned by saying we went on the offensive. So you try to put yourself in a position of a win/win? That if we don’t attack we are just hiding in Towers? And if we do, we caused CD to lose stuff because we don’t defend? Sorry but its not gonna work. Try your smart ideas somewhere else, because its not very smart.

How someone named his files is his problem, and you are making a fuss out of that? I am sure nobody even saw that, shows how much hate you have getting kicked, that you want to find every single speck of bone to chew on. You need a hug

Marquiz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

lol all i got to say is this

I find it funny and sad that a bunch of people that left CD to a “winning” server are complaining about the ones that stayed. I find it disrespectful that TC feels the need to criticize that way they play. They (CD) are fighting overwhelming numbers. Grow up, if you don’t like it, that is too bad. They bought the game, let them play it that way they want to.

One last thing. You idea of “help” is horrible. I can not remember the last time you guys fought those kinds of odds. So your pity speeches are more condescending then boosting.

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

I find it funny and sad that a bunch of people that left CD to a “winning” server are complaining about the ones that stayed. I find it disrespectful that TC feels the need to criticize that way they play. They (CD) are fighting overwhelming numbers. Grow up, if you don’t like it, that is too bad. They bought the game, let them play it that way they want to.

One last thing. You idea of “help” is horrible. I can not remember the last time you guys fought those kinds of odds. So your pity speeches are more condescending then boosting.

Interesting. You seem to know all there is to know about the situation between these guilds involved and are therefore able to pass judgment.

Nope, this did not start because a certain guild leader began by accusing an entire server of playing in a certain “undesirable” way. Not at all, we on TC are apparently just really bad people that enjoy being condescending for the hell of it.

Oh and regarding your last point: yes, yes we have. Interesting you don’t know about it, considering you seem to know so much about all these servers you aren’t on!

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

props to [WvW], dem asians.

Eyyyy signature buddy.

Also yes, [WvW] is a pretty baller guild.

in Match-ups

Lordelel.7105

I hope you realise everyone can see what you actually titled those pictures. If the game and the people in it are making you so aggravated that you feel the need to title a picture “TC_c**thead” then perhaps it’s time you found a new game.

Assuming you play regularly, this kind of emotion in large quantities cannot be healthy and I am worried for you.

I’m very saddened at the fact you find this match-up boring, perhaps go outside and clear your troubled thoughts for the rest of the week?

You must have problem reading properly, perhaps because of your hatred that you were kicked from Kome for harrasing members?

All I said to you was to dismiss your claims that we hide in Towers, which you selfpawned by saying we went on the offensive. So you try to put yourself in a position of a win/win? That if we don’t attack we are just hiding in Towers? And if we do, we caused CD to lose stuff because we don’t defend? Sorry but its not gonna work. Try your smart ideas somewhere else, because its not very smart.

How someone named his files is his problem, and you are making a fuss out of that? I am sure nobody even saw that, shows how much hate you have getting kicked, that you want to find every single speck of bone to chew on. You need a hug

Sure. Nobody saw it except me and I was the first to see it. Please see page 2. As i said, logic doesn’t work. How somebody names his files is his problem, posting said file on the internet makes him either dumb or he wants everyone to see. Pick your choice. Hate? No. Relieved, happy with a tinge of sadness mainly because I left some wonderful friends behind. As for the being kicked part. Please see attached. Enough said. Let’s just leave it at here. I’m done with PvF. See you in WvW.

Estaily

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Sounds like a lot of “all talk, no gvg” around here.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

Interesting. You seem to know all there is to know about the situation between these guilds involved and are therefore able to pass judgment.

Nope, this did not start because a certain guild leader began by accusing an entire server of playing in a certain “undesirable” way. Not at all, we on TC are apparently just really bad people that enjoy being condescending for the hell of it.

Oh and regarding your last point: yes, yes we have. Interesting you don’t know about it, considering you seem to know so much about all these servers you aren’t on!

if you dont want people commenting then dont bring it to the forums

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

I play this game for fun. Please take all your animosity drama bullkitten to a private arena.

Attachments:

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

Don’t know why TC 60 man zergs need open field ac’s for 30 people…embarrassed that TC was the server i started on, that recruiting rampage TC went on really watered down their talent. I think you should recruit some more you haven’t completely killed tier 2 wvw yet. Loving my first couple days on FA by the way!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Working your way to T1?

kitten that, take that zerging lag fest somewhere else.

side note, finally this thread is getting a little interesting grabs popcorn

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

I was on TC before they (bunch of people that left CD) moved over and I can assure you we weren’t “winning” before they came in. They came in and filled a major coverage gap that TC had.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

RAM/RET/HOPE blobs, I’m having lots of fun!

lol how much is a blob again? I dont know if our 18 HOPE and 18 RAM are even capable of blobbing especially considering we both run tagless. I’m sure you stopped and counted the number of friendlies you had too of course?

Well this weekend when APS took TCBL garrison with less than 15, my scout said that in TC map chat they said “FA mega zerg.” If that helps at all

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I hope you realise everyone can see what you actually titled those pictures. If the game and the people in it are making you so aggravated that you feel the need to title a picture “TC_c**thead” then perhaps it’s time you found a new game.

Assuming you play regularly, this kind of emotion in large quantities cannot be healthy and I am worried for you.

I’m very saddened at the fact you find this match-up boring, perhaps go outside and clear your troubled thoughts for the rest of the week?

Sure. Nobody saw it except me and I was the first to see it. Please see page 2. As i said, logic doesn’t work. How somebody names his files is his problem, posting said file on the internet makes him either dumb or he wants everyone to see. Pick your choice. Hate? No. Relieved, happy with a tinge of sadness mainly because I left some wonderful friends behind. As for the being kicked part. Please see attached. Enough said. Let’s just leave it at here. I’m done with PvF. See you in WvW.

Estaily

To me, skill on the battlefield is more important than being a forum warrior, which is why I will follow Estaily. Regardless of the nature of this drama, the posted screenshot speaks volumes to me since a picture is worth a thousand words, as they say.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Don’t know why TC 60 man zergs need open field ac’s for 30 people…embarrassed that TC was the server i started on, that recruiting rampage TC went on really watered down their talent. I think you should recruit some more you haven’t completely killed tier 2 wvw yet. Loving my first couple days on FA by the way!!!!

Most of us hate open field siege as much as any other server. The stuff is horrible. Please don’t lump all of TC into something you saw one group do. Also, it’s hard to stop militia from building random siege that random other militia drop in the field. Once it’s built, it’s hard to stop militia from using it.

Also, as far as 60 man zergs go, blobbing is a fail tactic that proves nothing. If people are blobbing, they’re compensating for a loss they deserve to suffer. ~25 EP and ~15 PiNK+Militia yesterday laid waste repeatedly to an enemy map-blob.

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

How would you even know that without reading past the first line?

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Two weeks ago it was Yumm. Last week it was Agg. This week it’s Awe.

Who will be next?! Tune in next week for the next episode of “Matchup Thread Beatdown!”

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

Yea…a militia built that. We then let you kill it before we ran back and wiped you on the stairs to your keep. As for your numbers, same old same old. Enemy always has 200 and your side always has 20.

People can post all that they want with imaginary numbers, and insults at server cultures and guilds, all that good stuff. But those who were actually playing the game, fighting at the battles , they know what really happened. And that’s just delightful

On a separate note, massive salute to the FA force on FABL earlier. Epic defense.

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Those aren’t insults. Just facts. I still have respect for Awe and some of its members. I fought beside them cordially for months. I believe these are the guys in your guild that know better than to come on here and talk smack and take delight in defeating a pvx guild like Kome because it will only make your own guild look worse.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

People can post all that they want with imaginary numbers, and insults at server cultures and guilds, all that good stuff. But those who were actually playing the game, fighting at the battles , they know what really happened. And that’s just delightful

I would credit it less to “imagination” and more to lack of “information” and “experience.” I always make sure I actually look at individual tags when I estimate a count. I “intelligently” find a glob of what looks like roughly 10 players, and then compare that glob to the overall “blob.”

What sometimes looks like 30 or 40 players often turns out to be about 20 once you actually inspect the player tags and see how many individual ones you see. I kinda arrived at this by making blind estimates of like 40 players in a zerg, then once we actually wiped them, realizing there were really only 20-25 once we got close enough to see them.

Only saying this because I think all players need to be able to accurately estimate numbers, or intelligence reports are immediately flawed. I can’t count the number of times we’ve had people call in a “Massive <insert server here> Zerg at <insert location here.>” We get there, wipe them, and there were only 15.

in Match-ups

xSwissroll.9820

to those FA that was on FABL massive salute to u guys ! awesome fights !

[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Match-ups

urak.4863

How would you even know that without reading past the first line?

You claim to have ran alongside us and also say we queued a map. That’s all I needed to read. :p

EDIT: I just read the rest of your comment.

Firstly we’re a SEA timezone guild majorly.

Secondly, we asked for GvG many times via private message and whisper but never got a reply.

Thirdly, we play in SEA prime timezone so we do not know about your Oceanic timezone.

Fourthly, you played alongside Awe vets and people for months and you just talked smack about our guild leader taunting your Oceanics? Lol. What do you really know?

Fifthly, we had our reasons for leaving and it wasn’t about resilience and what nonsense you conjured in your mind. What tough times was it to PvDoor for weeks on end with some people trash talking their own server guilds?

But I guess if you really do not know anything about what happened then you have the right to make shallow, inaccurate observations and stick with them :/

(edited by urak.4863)

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

None of that was in the first line. I guess counting isn’t a prerequisite of doing what you’re being told in a zerg. If you absolutely must have the last word (or re-edit your post repeatedly above)….Here is the shovel…dig on!

To keep this relevant, thanks to all for the good fights.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

in Match-ups

Marquiz.7625

@Esta

Agree, we shall leave it at there. Things could have been better, but it happened, we move on. Learnt alot from you and I thank you for it. Same goes to the ex-CD guilds, still lots of respect that they stayed as long as they did to hold the server together after alot bailed to Kaineng. We shall meet in the battlefield.

I’m not into the talks of hiding in towers or open field siege, its a game mechanic, we learn to deal with it. Kome is a PvX guild, not a WvW guild, we only have some core WvW members. And the only reason we are able to pull big numbers into wvw at times is because of the commitment of our members to help out our server, not that all of them love WvW, so I am proud of all our members for their commitments to our cause and the server’s upkeep in status.

I hope today you got yourself a decent fight with our random group at Garrison/Dawn.

Marquiz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

As a member of Awe I would like to thank you guys for making us famous!

Joke aside, those pictures tells everything, and only the people that were on all the fight know what really happened. Thus, instead of being a keyboard warrior, lets all of us get into WvW so it won’t be a ghost town.

in Match-ups

xSwissroll.9820

As a member of Awe I would like to thank you guys for making us famous!

Joke aside, those pictures tells everything, and only the people that were on all the fight know what really happened. Thus, instead of being a keyboard warrior, lets all of us get into WvW so it won’t be a ghost town.

:) i am still curious to see the 150 man blob

[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Match-ups

urak.4863

None of that was in the first line. I guess counting isn’t a prerequisite of doing what you’re being told in a zerg. If you absolutely must have the last word though….Here is the shovel…dig on!

To keep this relevant, thanks to all for the good fights.

“queued a map”. yeah it was in your opening line.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Florgknight.1589

Florgknight.1589

From what I remember it was wave after wave of 80 against less than 30.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Well the only thing I really take note of here is the respect thing, you can use all your omegas, siegerazer, claim we have a map zerg of Awe or something, in the end those who actually fought will know the details.

I am only upset at KoMe and some CD members for shooting (shooting being badmouthing and spreading lies) at us so much when we left the server to fight elsewhere. At that time KoMe wasn’t even around hence my “map zerg” of 30 Awe guildies who joined in (since I was the only SEA tz commander that tagged up everynight, along with Estaily), and with militia who had nowhere else to rally to.

I tried my best to make it so we had a minimal impact when we left the server so you guys could flourish without us (held back on recruitment etc). Comments like “Awe is useless, they didn’t do anything anyway” or “We’re a bunch of bandwagoners” etc, were hurtful but I feel unwarranted since no one else on the server at that time seemed to be trying to do anything to improve the situation (both NA and SEA). I asked around, we were the only guild that actually fought every single night with >15 (after a certain point).

It’s not like i left the server to win, I left it to look for more people to fight during SEA tz, it just so happened that after my decision was made SOS dropped into our tier.

I don’t know what other stuff (probably negative stuff) you have told everyone else on CD, but for me, I still wish you most of you guys all the best and when you guys win your matchups I am happy too.

There are many more things to say but thats the gist of how I feel.

Lastly, great fights with you guys tonight FA, I really had a ton of fun! (Also any SEA guilds or NA guilds who can wake up really early if you guys would like to GvG we’re looking for any, 15v15 or 20v20)

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

(edited by Ren.6351)

in Match-ups

xSwissroll.9820

we don’t have 80 that many !

[ZzZz]ZombieCoast
Toastie~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

[NERF] Fort Engineer is still looking for an unofficial 5v5 (or slightly more depending upon who we have online). We are noobs. Please fight us.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

we don’t have 80 that many !

I don’t think he meant that Awe had 80 people. But Awe, xtyr, wvw, frag and the 20+ pugs probably brought our numbers to the 80 mark. Kudos to FA for an epic defense. Took many many attempts with lots of golems before we finally cracked garri.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Great PvF this week CD and TC. I see it as.
CD:1950
TC:1750
FA: 250
KOME is doing a great job in this thread, and AWE seems to be really into this match up the turnout is great. You covered accusing each other of blobbing really well but i feel that everyone has taken a step back on insulting each others skill level since the first page. Step it up TC you can win this!!!
And let me get FA some points. The addition of these new guilds has somehow diluted the water based server that is TC. TC can’t wipe our group cause whenever they are close we get what we call “TC matrix lag”. It’s when everything glitches for a second and you see that black cat twice. At that moment you know the blob is close. If Anet fixed the lag issue you guys might be able to get some small group kills. People keep telling me that the pavallion event was the best farm ever, and i tell them that they’ve clearly never been in a TC match up.
CD what can i say you’re outmanned and out gunned in almost every aspect of this match up. Respect though you do have a couple tough guilds that we have to take seriously when we encounter them. Despite the waves of TC, CD has wiped our small guild way more than TC ever does because they actually open field us with less than 3v1 odds in their favor. All that said something is clearly broken over there. There’s the kindle where’s the fire!!

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012