8/23: TC/CD/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Yeah, there’s no reason to gloat about this. Honestly, what’s happening in EBG right now? The crazy thing is, Arenanet needs us to tick that hard to even have a shot at positive point gain from this match up. Is that really something to celebrate? Doing all that work to siege up to literally break even on our rating?

I appreciate that I finally got the chance to work a bit on my A Pack Dolyak’s Best Friend achievement, but honestly, it’s a bit disturbing that we have to do this to reduce the chances of this matchup happening again for Crystal Desert and Tarnished Coast together.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

The saddest part of all this is we are getting rolled hard, and still gain points. That’s just wrong on any number of fronts.
They truly need to work on their randomization, because week after week of this will lead to the outnumbered servers either A. Losing guilds or B. Losing hope and participation.
Adjust the volatility of the matches at least. PvD cannot be that fun for the bigger server. The middle server has to take points where they can get them, and the smallest server has to deal with; well, this.

Have to say that for myself I call it a night sooner than normal the last few weeks. This week I find myself thinking back to Blackgate times with some of the zergs we’ve seen. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind a good zerg, but our guild left BG thinking we could at least partially escape that meta.

Here’s to hoping Friday will change things somewhat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

[MU] just wanted to have fun on CD BL with RET no need to bring a map que to us =(

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

they really do need to completely redesign the ranking system. using glicko at all was a flawed design from the start. it doesn’t take into account a server’s varying population at all. if i remember correctly, it’s not even designed around a 1v1v1, it’s set up for literally a 1v1. one person against one other person. WvW isn’t anything anywhere even close to that. add in the initial population inbalances, that were made much much worse when the decided to open up free transfers, and it’s all just one giant disaster.

hell, going with a point system similar to hockey would be better than what’s currently in place. 2 points for coming in 1st, 1 point for 2nd, 0 points for 3rd. have the points only count back the last 10 weeks or so, to account for variation, and create a 3 rank spread in either direction that a server can be matched up against. it may not be perfect, but it’s better than a system that’s not designed for anything even remotely resembling what it’s being applied to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

lol i hate to say this but the problem lies with the people not the devs. They did everything they could and the people kittened it up. It human nature i guess but that does not mean we have the right to complained after the damage is done.

People complained about having the same match up for 3 months straight and now they don’t like what they got.

in Match-ups

Posted by: overlord.7283

overlord.7283

wow minon capped? i think so

Attachments:

Kaukida
MetaHolics Gaming
Guild-Risen Insanity

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

copying Mag are we?

Be original

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

The saddest part of all this is we are getting rolled hard, and still gain points. That’s just wrong on any number of fronts.
They truly need to work on their randomization, because week after week of this will lead to the outnumbered servers either A. Losing guilds or B. Losing hope and participation.
Adjust the volatility of the matches at least. PvD cannot be that fun for the bigger server. The middle server has to take points where they can get them, and the smallest server has to deal with; well, this.

Yeah, it’s painful. As a very fresh newbie commander…I try to learn from these “easier” matches…but it’s hard when we basically ping pong between Extreme mode and Easy mode.

It has its moments, but it can be so rare. Breaking down that T2 Mendon’s during EU Prime definitely had me working…and paying in siege…but I doubt I’ll get the chance to lead something like that again any time soon. Plain old PvDooring doesn’t teach you anything at all. >_<

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: devessi.3154

devessi.3154

Haha, just because Mag does something doesn’t mean another server can’t pick it up and run with it. This is hilariously fun regardless of where the idea came from.

Velai Visala, Necromancer
TC – When Zergs Collide [CERN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

copying Mag are we?

Be original

I know you hate TC and have a personal vendetta against us but Mag doesn’t have a copyright on minion zergs. It’s a game; we’re having fun. Chill out.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: overlord.7283

overlord.7283

Welcome to TC everyone:)

Attachments:

Kaukida
MetaHolics Gaming
Guild-Risen Insanity

(edited by overlord.7283)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I remember vaguely during my KN days where TC was applauding KN for not spawn camping during our 7 week slugfest(The best 7 weeks in WvW).

It’s not spawn camping when you own the keep. It’s “defense.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Have to say that for myself I call it a night sooner than normal the last few weeks. This week I find myself thinking back to Blackgate times with some of the zergs we’ve seen. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind a good zerg, but our guild left BG thinking we could at least partially escape that meta.

Here’s to hoping Friday will change things somewhat.

I was thinking the same thing, how are we gaining points…it makes absolutely zero sense. What are we suppose to do, literally not play for a week? Every friday i’m hoping for a fun matchup (the last three weeks have been huge let downs)

GG Anet.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

[MU] wants to give props to RET for not running from us all night but can’t say that to the rest of FA guilds.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Let me apologize on the behalf of CD to those being accused of spawn camping. I think we are just taken aback by how hard your hardcore gvg guilds like EP and RE like to sit on siege so often or sit outside the keep inside friendly siege range and kill our puggs that really don’t know there is three exits. I thought these guilds like fights? Maybe just to forum talk about it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

They enjoy the suffering of others. Perhaps lower tier tears are the most rewarding?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Tier tears?

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

Very fun first night in FA with ATK! Excellent play by all servers! I am impressed and I have missed challenging opponents. Because we just transferred, we are looking for more members to help us expand to our goal of 15 man raids! Here is a link to show you what we are about! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LPayQOTgV8
Goodluck the rest of the week everyone!

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

(edited by oregonice.6324)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lordelel.7105

Lordelel.7105

A general video for those who can’t participate during SEA prime. For everyone’s sake, it’s best we don’t matchup against CD anymore because of the difference in coverage. Your SEA prime still have some pretty decent numbers though. Similar to ours, maybe slightly more than or less than ours. Makes for some fun fights. You probably have the most coverage during sea prime after BG, JQ, DB, SOR. Similar to TC And more than FA and the other servers. Good luck in the next reset. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=U-5s67dkI7g

P.S By the way the video doesn’t belong to me. Credit goes to Ace.

Estaily

(edited by Lordelel.7105)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

I remember vaguely during my KN days where TC was applauding KN for not spawn camping during our 7 week slugfest(The best 7 weeks in WvW).

Hehe.. noted some buddies of mine from SOR gave me these Blue was TC btw, I guess the Tier 1 ppl will love your rationale coming week=)

Attachments:

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Hehe.. noted some buddies of mine from SOR gave me these Blue was TC btw, I guess the Tier 1 ppl will love your rationale coming week=)

/enhance

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Well, I had a kitten good time tonight with my guild [INC] and the CD community.

Btw EP, the other night I posted about you guys always running 30+ of your own members and with a zerg, well ignore that haha. I was just heated at my own guild at the time thinking about all of our inactives, but tonight we did a lot more focus and training.

TC you put up a kitten tough fight on our keep in EBG. I think it took us like 1-2 hours to get it back! I know one time EP came out and stomped us hardcore.

I’m running a lot of new guildies, and I actually like it when you guys come near as I try to teach them about skill groups and things, and you guys are very coordinated and hopefully I can get all my new players (about 60% of our guild atm) that good one day!

MU and RET, great fights tonight in bay. I know we were murdered by MU when we tried to run in the first time, came back and Killed RET and MU. RET came back and we were fighting them on the wall and MU was all like “look at those two turds fighting on the wall right in front of lords room. Hey lets cap it, they won’t notice” then you guys capped it RIGHT in front of us lmao. Then we killed you (We had like a 50 man zerg in bay though, you guys only had about 20-25) and we sat there for about 5 min for RI to get up, then you guys came back in and steamrolled us haha. Lots of fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Can’t see kitten captain!

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

A general video for those who can’t participate during SEA prime. For everyone’s sake, it’s best we don’t matchup against CD anymore because of the difference in coverage. Your SEA prime still have some pretty decent numbers though. Similar to ours, maybe slightly more than or less than ours. Makes for some fun fights. You probably have the most coverage during sea prime after BG, JQ, DB, SOR. Similar to TC And more than FA and the other servers. Good luck in the next reset. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=U-5s67dkI7g

P.S By the way the video doesn’t belong to me. Credit goes to Ace.

Estaily

So that’s what Ace was up to the other morning. Great vid.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

@delusional video since when we hv SEA prime & guess u guys nver video the ones u getting wipe? Thx for evidence of earlier TC outnumbered claim go count the green dot & 3 guild vs 1+mostly militia.. congrats on the epic victory, don’t need a master tactician to predict result if it’s possible the American Revolution would be over on the 1st battle.(Just a note it’s 4th or 5th weeks we fought higher tier ur facing an exhausted server and we’ve had to pull in our kitchen wench armed with a broomstick)

@ Don’t match with CD totally agreed, in fact if you’re not a T2 class server it’ll be better to boycott em they’ve more wvw guild and trust me they hv more to suffer if there’s nobody to fight.. unlike DB & FA both been classy they allowed you to recap, had never spawn camp and appreciative of the fact tho outnumbered still turn up to fight. So saying this there won’t be showup if there wld ever be a 3rd match with TC, just not worth the powder. Unless screw net fix this we might end up fighting JQ next week gaining ratings!!!

@ CD appreciative to those few that bothered to turn up, take this chance to refit, rearm and lick our wounds don’t get burnout at the very least I’am happy to see people scrambling to the comd tag when boogieman is coming=)

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

(edited by bishop.7596)

in Match-ups

Posted by: NineOnine.4327

NineOnine.4327

Stay classy, TC. Spawn camping CD everyday outside of NA prime and then running into the keep and jumping on siege if you get pushed at all. And spamming emotes as you kill 5-10 uplevels with 20-30 people.

I’ve seen a few comments along the same line as this in this thread. Late last year there was a a few weeks where CD had a huge number advantage over TC and smashed us… Take a guess at what CD did outside of NA prime time every night without exception?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

Stay classy, TC. Spawn camping CD everyday outside of NA prime and then running into the keep and jumping on siege if you get pushed at all. And spamming emotes as you kill 5-10 uplevels with 20-30 people.

I’ve seen a few comments along the same line as this in this thread. Late last year there was a a few weeks where CD had a huge number advantage over TC and smashed us… Take a guess at what CD did outside of NA prime time every night without exception?

lol, the people that were on CD last year are the very same people who now populate the higher tier servers including yours. Those who were camping you back then are more than likely to be the exact same people you are playing alongside now.

Luckily for us on CD, the 2-3 guild exoduses we’ve experienced have removed some of the more toxic players from our community.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AceRox.9465

AceRox.9465

lol, the people that were on CD last year are the very same people who now populate the higher tier servers including yours. Those who were camping you back then are more than likely to be the exact same people you are playing alongside now.

Luckily for us on CD, the 2-3 guild exoduses we’ve experienced have removed some of the more toxic players from our community.

Did u play during SEA timings before the last exoduses? Did u really understand what is happening here? Or u did a selective reading in this thread?

Anyway Alencon, of all the SEA guilds in TC, we are the weakest. We hope to be able to fight the strongest SEA guild in CD in a 15v15 GvG. I have problems fielding 15, and you can do 40 easily. This GvG will help us learn immensely, I hope you agree to the fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NineOnine.4327

NineOnine.4327

Ok mate love the “most likely” bit, clearly only the top 4 servers have toxic spawn campers on them. The reality is that if CD was wining there would be people on your server doing the exact same thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AceRox.9465

AceRox.9465

@delusional video since when we hv SEA prime & guess u guys nver video the ones u getting wipe? Thx for evidence of earlier TC outnumbered claim go count the green dot & 3 guild vs 1+mostly militia.. congrats on the epic victory, don’t need a master tactician to predict result if it’s possible the American Revolution would be over on the 1st battle.(Just a note it’s 4th or 5th weeks we fought higher tier ur facing an exhausted server and we’ve had to pull in our kitchen wench armed with a broomstick)

Ok ok, so how about a GvG match to end all this once and for all?

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Tier tears?

The tears of lower tiers can be enjoyed for years while drinking beers without the usual fears of facing higher tiers who bring out your own tears. It’s a vicious cycle.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

You don’t do much for your credibility making such fanciful suggestions.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

It’s okay ladies, you’re all pretty.

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Well, I had a kitten good time tonight with my guild [INC] and the CD community.

Btw EP, the other night I posted about you guys always running 30+ of your own members and with a zerg, well ignore that haha. I was just heated at my own guild at the time thinking about all of our inactives, but tonight we did a lot more focus and training.

TC you put up a kitten tough fight on our keep in EBG. I think it took us like 1-2 hours to get it back! I know one time EP came out and stomped us hardcore.

Yeah, dunno what possessed us in Memento Mori to bunker up and prep those EBG keeps so hard. We saw the SEA guilds had taken those keeps when one of our Aussie players in MM had taken over EBG commanding, as the rest of our main group of EU playing people logged on…

Just wanted an OL waypoint, coz. Then, CD fought like hell during EU Prime to penetrate FAs third…things quickly degenerated into wanting to pettily waypoint CD’s keep as well because they kept stalling the OL waypoint. >_> Before we knew it, our guild had basically been running and organizing map takeover and lockdown defense for twelve straight hours. Sheer insanity caused by momentum. Nothing pre planned at all.

Definitely didn’t help me get more WXP ranks coz the fights were so few and far between and I always happened to be guarding the quiet spots. Drove us nearly out of our minds doing all that yak walking. Shouldn’t happen again the rest of the match…you won’t see MM out in force too often for so long a time like it was today from late SEA Prime to mid NA Prime. Almost like an end of summer romp for us.

Hope for a return to normalcy tomorrow in EBG. Keep up the fun fight, y’all!

TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

Ok mate love the “most likely” bit, clearly only the top 4 servers have toxic spawn campers on them. The reality is that if CD was wining there would be people on your server doing the exact same thing.

I never said that all people who left CD are toxic. In fact, I knew many of the people who left CD and they were cool guys. However, there were certain people that may or may not be on Blackgate at the moment who weren’t always a positive presence on CD.

Also, where the hell did you get the idea that I think that only the top 4 worlds have toxic players who spawn camp? You only need to look at Maguuma to realise that that isn’t true.

You don’t do much for your credibility making such fanciful suggestions.

How are my suggestions fanciful? Is it so far fetched to suggest that of the many people who have left CD, some of them might have ended up on TC? I know for a fact that TC has at least 3 ex-CD guilds. I’m not saying that those are the people spawn camping CD atm but I am saying that there’s a high chance that people on TC have camped TC when they were on other servers.

I’m sorry that I’ve rustled your jimmies somehow but what I’m saying is you can’t just take the CD from last year and say that it was the CD today. We’ve bled to many people for that statement to be valid. That would be like saying the SoS from last year is the same as the SoS today.

Of course I can’t really expect this post to go down well because this is the forums and everyone knows logic and reason don’t exist on here.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

I cannot believe some of you here are talking about PPT. No one give a kitten about PPT anymore, defending keep/attacking it is just a way to farm all your kitten. The faster you realize it the better it is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

I’m running a lot of new guildies, and I actually like it when you guys come near as I try to teach them about skill groups and things, and you guys are very coordinated and hopefully I can get all my new players (about 60% of our guild atm) that good one day!

we had alot of fun trying to keep our WPs in VK and OL but sadly the time came where we just ended up losing both. I look forward to our future fights with INC

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

I’ll just leave this here for the fine folks who enjoy fighting TC as much as FA does.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Neon-Genesis-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post2688867

I respect the guilds of TC, and for the most part their members keep it classy. But QQ’ing that an “FA zerg of 70+” wiped your lowly guild group of “25” and that the other guys “were just following” and they are the reason you got wiped just brings a smile to my face.

Complaining that CD spawn camped you before (months ago) so you are justified to do the same to them now.

Claiming TC only zergs against lower ranked servers to practice for the matchups with T1 servers.

Calling out one of FA’s best and most respected guilds for running, and thanking them for finally not running away.

So yeah, remember folks, we get matched up against TC often. I respect their guilds, but some of their server members have an interesting perspective of WvW. And if you would like to play against TC and make their nerds QQ on the forums, then Fort-Aspenwood is the server for you!

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

(edited by CAA.9653)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

We appreciate it. We had a lot of fun tonight running ~20 and not attracting as many green names as usual. We’re not big fans of exceeding 30 people. I personally feel like anything above 30 starts to feel very blobby. I promise we try to keep as low of a profile as we can to get fights like the ones we experienced today, and we look forward to running into you again.

Good luck with training your guildies. o7

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

Complaining that CD spawn camped you before (months ago) so you are justified to do the same to them now.

Claiming TC only zergs against lower ranked servers to practice for the matchups with T1 servers.

No one said spawn camping was justified, more of a pot kettle black situation.

Can you quote the poster who said TC only zergs against lower ranked servers for practice? If this was actually said it sounds like you were being trolled, successfully too it would seem. Every server zergs, it’s the nature of the game.

It appears to me you have a chip on your shoulder about TC but don’t worry, I will still recommend FA as a good server to consider transferring too to anyone or any guild looking for a T2 server. Personally, I enjoy fighting FA when you field decent numbers.

Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: wootrick.4168

wootrick.4168

I know your pain CD… I left SoS because we got matched up with TC for 6 weeks.

And here I was dropping by to tell you how much we missed you, TC! Please come back. CD? FA? Anyone?

Attachments:

Elle Kingfisher
Fifty Shades of [BEAR]
Come check us out at gw2bear.com!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

I can’t wait for a t1 server to roll in and knock our fair weathers down a few pegs.

I’m a proud card holder of the “Tier 1 Fair Weathers Club” And while I don’t speak for all fair weathers, if they think the way I do, there is no pegs that we will be knocked down to because we don’t care. It’s really quite simple, Tier 1 (against SoR and BG) We wont show up because we don’t like competing for 3rd place or spamming 1 button. And if not in Tier 1 we will show up.

I don’t mind losing, in fact the most fun I ever had in WvW was losing to JQ in the TC/JQ/FA match. But I don’t like fighting to come in a distant 3rd place. Fighting against 1 tier 1 server, bring it on. Fighting against 2, nah I’ll wait for another week.

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

I can’t wait for a t1 server to roll in and knock our fair weathers down a few pegs.

I’m a proud card holder of the “Tier 1 Fair Weathers Club” And while I don’t speak for all fair weathers, if they think the way I do, there is no pegs that we will be knocked down to because we don’t care. It’s really quite simple, Tier 1 (against SoR and BG) We wont show up because we don’t like competing for 3rd place or spamming 1 button. And if not in Tier 1 we will show up.

I don’t mind losing, in fact the most fun I ever had in WvW was losing to JQ in the TC/JQ/FA match. But I don’t like fighting to come in a distant 3rd place. Fighting against 1 tier 1 server, bring it on. Fighting against 2, nah I’ll wait for another week.

Such trash…like I said before I don’t know how anyone on TC finds this fun, its gonna keep on happining because of people like you.If you showed up when in Tier 1 you would have a chance, you have tier 1 numbers and coverage but u just cry because it isn’t easy then rp for a week or whatever.

(edited by Mr Whodey.6591)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

The path of least resistance is better for their egos

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

Such trash…like I said before I don’t know how anyone on TC finds this fun, its gonna keep on happining because of people like you.If you showed up when in Tier 1 you would have a chance, you have tier 1 numbers and coverage but u just cry because it isn’t easy then rp for a week or whatever.

We have tier 1 coverage? This is news to me. Please tell me more about how you know the coverage of servers you don’t play on and tiers you’ve never seen before.

in Match-ups

Mr Whodey.6591

I was on TC before you and played Tier 1 anything else you wanna say now?
Also awe is just as fairweathered as TC pugs, didn’t see you guys much during your 2 weeks in T1 but your sure doing a lot of talking now.

(edited by Mr Whodey.6591)

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

I was on TC before you and played Tier 1 anything else you wanna say now?

Seems fairly unlikely considering I was on TC since beta, but I’ll take that at face value and assume everything else you say is bullkitten. Thanks for making it easy!

in Match-ups

Mr Whodey.6591

In all honesty not having much fun stomping you either, I much prefer close fights to these total blowouts. And I find it absolutely amusing and delicious that you would presume to know what TC numbers and capabilities are. We don’t have near the numbers or coverage that SoR/BG enjoy, so no we wouldn’t “have a chance” good try though champ good try. And besides that, I don’t WANT to be in Tier 1. spamming 1 button is no fun.

And if you read my post you would notice I don’t mind losing, good try though champ keep raging

Not raging at all find this all really funny.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

[MU] wants to give props to RET for not running from us all night but can’t say that to the rest of FA guilds.

Well we fought you once last night then you guys kinda disappeared

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Just have to congratulate TC. Never seen a server play so hard for PPT. I believe that TC is the exact representation of the way the developers believe the game should be played.

Running, screaming, clothed in nothing but toast crumbs?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast