8/23: TC/CD/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Running, siegeing, clothed in nothing cause repair costs.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Running, siegeing, clothed in nothing cause repair costs.

Silly, all TC members are rich. That’s how we buy massive guilds for 24/7 coverage to zerg all the things. You aren’t allowed to WvW over here without 500G in the bank, and all our Commanders are CEOs IRL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balttizar.1957

Balttizar.1957

MU and RET, great fights tonight in bay. I know we were murdered by MU when we tried to run in the first time, came back and Killed RET and MU. RET came back and we were fighting them on the wall and MU was all like “look at those two turds fighting on the wall right in front of lords room. Hey lets cap it, they won’t notice” then you guys capped it RIGHT in front of us lmao. Then we killed you (We had like a 50 man zerg in bay though, you guys only had about 20-25) and we sat there for about 5 min for RI to get up, then you guys came back in and steamrolled us haha. Lots of fun.

That was fun. You guys and gals fight hard. Your guild is one of the very few that do not run from us. So to you and your guild I " / bow "

Balttizar
Co-Guild Leader of [MU] Mortis Umbra
http://www.mortisumbra.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balttizar.1957

Balttizar.1957

[MU] wants to give props to RET for not running from us all night but can’t say that to the rest of FA guilds.

Well we fought you once last night then you guys kinda disappeared

That’s odd I remember you guys running from us a few times, I guess you must have lost connection, Alt F4 will do that to you.

We will be seeing you tonight.

Balttizar
Co-Guild Leader of [MU] Mortis Umbra
http://www.mortisumbra.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

I was on TC before you and played Tier 1 anything else you wanna say now?
Also awe is just as fairweathered as TC pugs, didn’t see you guys much during your 2 weeks in T1 but your sure doing a lot of talking now.

O.o;; must be blind then. We were there fighting JQ sor and BG all 3 weeks at sea time zone.

Awe only has a 10 – 15 man wvw core. We may not be many but we do our part and fought hours against wave after wave after wave against waha. And against my old guildmates and buddies in SOR and BG.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Also awe is just as fairweathered as TC pugs, didn’t see you guys much during your 2 weeks in T1 but your sure doing a lot of talking now.

O.o;; must be blind then. We were there fighting JQ sor and BG all 3 weeks at sea time zone.

Awe only has a 10 – 15 man wvw core. We may not be many but we do our part and fought hours against wave after wave after wave against waha. And against my old guildmates and buddies in SOR and BG.

TBH you were only in t1 for 2 weeks, and about 50% of your WvW force stopped showing up after the first week

there was a reason why many from BG and SOR were asking where u guys went

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Well I can only speak for my guild during SEA prime, gonna make a wild guess that Mr Whodey is either someone playing the wrong timezone, on the wrong map entirely or just has selective vision. Our guild runs TOGETHER during SEA time and I can tell you I was in there getting my kitten handed to me by Waha (ATM) + JQ militia, the SOR guild groups at night and BG’s night crew (SEA timezone)

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

[MU] wants to give props to RET for not running from us all night but can’t say that to the rest of FA guilds.

That’s odd I remember you guys running from us a few times, I guess you must have lost connection, Alt F4 will do that to you.

Aww this is cute. It does crack me up you guys get excited if we “ran” but we didn’t start a guild run until midnight EST and don’t think we ever came across you? Unless you’re talking about around 10:30 when we had some SIC and a few HOPE kitten ing for a bit in TCBL. It may have just been us RPing TC

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

TBH you were only in t1 for 2 weeks, and about 50% of your WvW force stopped showing up after the first week

It happens.

Presence played on the remaining 50% side though.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Yes that time of the week is very near! That glorious time when players of all races come to celebrate the dolyaks and their selfless sacrifices for us! I know in the past CD has came out in good numbers, and even FA has started to RP with us TC’ers, so lets make this week a great one!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (8/29) at 7 PM Server Time
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Yet another ignorant trash-talker… If you’re talking about forums, we’re showing up because we have had a bone to pick with KoMe (I hope you know who this is?). As for WvW, we are on every night even against T1 servers. Yeah we’re a SEA timezone guild.

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

MU and RET, great fights tonight in bay. I know we were murdered by MU when we tried to run in the first time, came back and Killed RET and MU. RET came back and we were fighting them on the wall and MU was all like “look at those two turds fighting on the wall right in front of lords room. Hey lets cap it, they won’t notice” then you guys capped it RIGHT in front of us lmao. Then we killed you (We had like a 50 man zerg in bay though, you guys only had about 20-25) and we sat there for about 5 min for RI to get up, then you guys came back in and steamrolled us haha. Lots of fun.

That was fun. You guys and gals fight hard. Your guild is one of the very few that do not run from us. So to you and your guild I " / bow "

Same man! You guys and EKS are awesome. I’ve never seen you zerg. I might be zerging with my guild the next few nights as there aren’t many commanders on CD this week and I want to help them out, so i’m sorry in advanced if we have way over 40. But usually my guild runs 15-20 and I have A LOT of new players. I tell them all we’ll never run, sometimes it’s suicidal but we don’t learn from running inside a tower haha xD everytime we see you guys or EKS we get serious and ready for a real fight. I appreciate your guys playstyle, and I hope we get to fight in open field more this week even if you kill us 100 times in a row!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

kitten , people take it really personally if they’re outnumbered in a game mode that’s purposely not designed to be balanced.

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

I don’t think they really take it personally. Well, they might haha. The only sad thing is a lot of guilds are taking the RG meta, and ruining it by using their playstyle then running in massive numbers. It kind of ruins most of the fun in skill groups until your skill group recruits more and runs 30+ now instead of the old 15-20.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Complaining that CD spawn camped you before (months ago) so you are justified to do the same to them now.

Claiming TC only zergs against lower ranked servers to practice for the matchups with T1 servers.

No one said spawn camping was justified, more of a pot kettle black situation.

Can you quote the poster who said TC only zergs against lower ranked servers for practice? If this was actually said it sounds like you were being trolled, successfully too it would seem. Every server zergs, it’s the nature of the game.

It appears to me you have a chip on your shoulder about TC but don’t worry, I will still recommend FA as a good server to consider transferring too to anyone or any guild looking for a T2 server. Personally, I enjoy fighting FA when you field decent numbers.

Why thank you. And I really enjoy fighting TC as well! Especially when guilds meet us in the open field. Regarding spawn camping, yes its unfortunate, but somebody said that the same was done to TC implying it was payback.

And regarding the quote, it seems the poster deleted his post, but not before somebody quoted him. Here is the quote:

Not sure where all the “TC blob” hate is coming from.. Most seen blobs is FA’s: RET, RAM, HOPE and more (70+), and we still fought them with about half the numbers…

And hell, even if we are somewhat blobbing at times, atleast we have a reason to – to practice for our T1 matches.. You guys probably won’t be seeing those too often

Doesn’t seem like a troll post to me. My point is, while FA has its fair shares of QQing, its great when TC claims to be outnumbered. Nothing wrong with zergs, and hell, FA does it too- I’ve seen it. But I just love it when TC nerds make these excuses. Which is why I think people from other servers who enjoys fighting TC and enjoys making nerds make excuses on the forums, consider FA.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I’m sorry it’s just so weird how you keep using the term “nerds” in a game full of wizards and dragons. I’m guessing FA is the “jocks” of MMOs who’s very popular with the scantily clad mesmer ladies eh?

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

I have to give lots of props to the thief from UP. When we were “ninja” cata’ing your hills with 4 of us, he kept HS’ing around inner and spam repaired! Then when we pushed into the LR, he didn’t run, but went with us and tried his best to delay us! I commend you for not just giving up and running off, but staying to fight until you died!

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Drigan.7382

Oh this thread is really starting to heat up back to the golden age!! Come out and play TC, you tasty hogs.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

^^,

Funny things we did earlier. Hope ya get inspired.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: The BFG.4160

The BFG.4160

I just had an extremely enlightening conversation with a TC kitten ranger roamer. After, of course, he calls FA a trash server, I bring up the fact that my guild pretty much dominates TC groups in open field, be it equal or semi outmanned numbers. He then explains that us winning doesn’t require skill. I have it all SS’d but it’d be easier for me to just type his reasoning he pm’d me out.

“Sure. FA is terrible. Open field fights take very little talent or skill. GvG requires an equally miniscule amount.”
“So when a 40 man FA team wiped 60+ TC a night or two ago in open field, its because we have no skill?”
“First, your numbers are not doubt laughable incorrect lol a screenshot proving the numbers was posted a little bit ago, second, yes. It’s all about builds and stat levels. If you run a guild group of 30 talentless hammer users and wipe out a random blob of 50 people, that’s to be expected.”
“And when our builds are coordinated and mesh better than the enemies that outnumber us and we wipe them, that’s not because we are better?”
“Nothing skillful or impressive about it.”

I learned a lot about the dynamic of how TC thinks and plays WvW today. If the majority of TC feels the same way this guy did, I finally understand why they run away when they don’t have seriously superior numbers. However, I completely disagree with is reasoning in every way, which most experienced WvW’rs probably would. This conversation has provided deep insight into the dynamic of hate between TC and FA. Unless of course, he was just trolling me the whole time. Then I’ve absolutely been had by this guy.

Mandalore – Elementalist
Fort Aspenhood – [HOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I’m sorry it’s just so weird how you keep using the term “nerds” in a game full of wizards and dragons. I’m guessing FA is the “jocks” of MMOs who’s very popular with the scantily clad mesmer ladies eh?

I’ve been killing TC nerds and taking their badges of honor all week. The other day I came across some random TC nerd while solo roaming and he just stood there staring at me without attacking. So I sent a party invite and said, “Sit down TC nerd and give me your badges of honor!” and he did just that. Learn yourself nerd.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

I’ve been killing TC nerds and taking their badges of honor all week. The other day I came across some random TC nerd while solo roaming and he just stood there staring at me without attacking. So I sent a party invite and said, “Sit down TC nerd and give me your badges of honor!” and he did just that. Learn yourself nerd.

I dont exactly know if I should call you dungeon master here…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

winning thread right here.

TC
#winseverytime

~X [RE]

btw … FA squad in FABL last night at Gar … great battles. We had a blast fighting with you guys.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

+1

TC zombie nerd hogs give it up easier than <insert one liner here>

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Waffler’s just role playing a bully and i’m pretty sure that guy he defeated was just role playing a nerd. Everything on TC is role play. Their gvg guilds role play on the forums as liking fights but spend the most time on siege, or hiding in siege range, or camping puggs/underlvls than i’ve seen from any other guilds of their kind. They also do a lot of relay race role playing. Running back to the tower to pass the baton.

in Match-ups

Drigan.7382

Waffler’s just role playing a bully and i’m pretty sure that guy he defeated was just role playing a nerd. Everything on TC is role play. Their gvg guilds role play on the forums as liking fights but spend the most time on siege, or hiding in siege range, or camping puggs/underlvls than i’ve seen from any other guilds of their kind. They also do a lot of relay race role playing. Running back to the tower to pass the baton.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

winning thread right here.

TC
#winseverytime

~X [RE]

btw … FA squad in FABL last night at Gar … great battles. We had a blast fighting with you guys.

Well to be fair, we tend to let them win in PVF. It’d be too cruel if we take that away from them as well…

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

None of you had a one liner to fill in that comment with?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

No, you guys win again!

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Well at least we always win Forum Wars 2 vs TC

Its another thing TC and JQ have in common

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

..and quite a win you have in there. You all should be proud! Congrats FA!

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

..and quite a win you have in there. You all should be proud!

No, you should be proud! Look at all these gold medals! And after this week it will be 9! Wow!
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/99317/scoreupdate_week_12_a.png

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Pretty sure we wouldnt have done that without FA helping us along the way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

FA? UH, nah.

FA’s kind of like the little sister to Mag on the forums. You try to be like her, but you just can’t quite pull it off

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

One thing I realize when people keep on bashing on a server for whatever dumb reason, please please please do say the time you are playing(NA/SEA/Oceanic/EU) as it’ll make it easier to judge your rage.

kthxbai

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

I’ve been having lots of fun so far tonight in CDBL! You guys really fought to get all of your stuff back And it was very fun to be chased around you bay for a long time..I finally got nailed when I swapped to my trident on accident and lost my in-water mobility

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

FA? UH, nah.

FA’s kind of like the little sister to Mag on the forums. You try to be like her, but you just can’t quite pull it off

Creep alert!

Hide the children!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Alright when 8 of us were running with like 6 SIC, that doesn’t count. Well I mean in your book, if it makes you feel better, which I hope it does because I like when people are happy, so then I’ll make it count for you then,oh boy this is such a long run on, wow how many more commas do I need?

Anyways I hope we run into you tonight TSL.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Pssst, nobody cares about DB.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

It still amusing to see ppl use " nerd" as an insult really. For a minute there, I thought we were playing Glee Wars 2…

in Match-ups

CAA.9653

I’m sorry, is nerd offensive? I don’t use it as an insult. I just use that word. People that sound angry on the forums are nerdraging. People who make weird sounds on Teamspeak/Mumble after wiping the other group are having a nerdgasm. It’s just a word we use a lot in FA. It’s FA slang. We’re cool like that.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

No ,just amusing. I bet you guys fist bump a lot and call each other “brah” too.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Respawn.6802

Respawn.6802

At least Forum Wars 2 has forum wars, Guild Wars 2 hasn’t quite comprehended the Guild Wars part.

in Match-ups

CAA.9653

No ,just amusing. I bet you guys fist bump a lot and call each other “brah” too.

You are close. I call people “breh” on map and team chat.

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/Zinp_RXL8RY

Some fun clips today at TC BL. If the video is still processing, wait a bit. It’s a nice fight.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Aww this is cute. It does crack me up you guys get excited if we “ran” but we didn’t start a guild run until midnight EST and don’t think we ever came across you? Unless you’re talking about around 10:30 when we had some SIC and a few HOPE kitten ing for a bit in TCBL. It may have just been us RPing TC

We’ll make sure to stay up late tonight so we can get excited in wiping you all night. Also tell your members that are kittening running from even numbers that’s its a bad image for the guild. Aww that is cute. Hey girl Hey!

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

This is prettty much what this weeks match up looks like from CD’s perspective.

in Match-ups

Drigan.7382

We’ll make sure to stay up late tonight so we can get excited in wiping you all night. Also tell your members that are kittening running from even numbers that’s its a bad image for the guild. Aww that is cute. Hey girl Hey!

Noo need to get hostile, this thread has been a civil stroll down memory lane as to what our matches use to be like. Deep down, we miss all miss the heavy rivalry between TC and FA. Unfortunately, I was not online tonight and was unable to witness such a miraculous victory, though I did see your inclusion of HOPE in your highlight video. I was disappointed to find out that that is the way the guild performed before I logged in, but commanders have to get experience some time.

Joking aside, as I told you on reset night, I enjoy coming across MU and haven’t found you guys to be runners unless there is some reason or another. When I’m online, you should never see HOPE running. Also, I think that you guys have done a good job of avoiding blobbing.

Anyhow, back to your original statement, the “Hey girl Hey!” seems like a strange addition.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinbros.5372

Twinbros.5372

Nerds calling Nerds Nerds lmao I’m lovin it

Tarnished Coast. 80 Elementalist , 80 Ranger, 80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Ignore the PvF and lets have more of this! More Pew Pew Less QQ.