8/23: TC/CD/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

Nerds calling Nerds Nerds lmao I’m lovin it

What do you expect? FA has to get their self esteem up somehow…

Maybe next reset they will get a rank 12 and rank 15 server or something, maybe they can handle that, maybe, I don’t want to give them to much credit here…

Lmao TC’s fairweathers make that server look even worse on the forums then they do in game. Good job man maybe next week you will be in T1 and you can pve for the week.

Fairweathers are a bad thing? shrug And if we are in T1 with SoR/BG your right I will be playing PVE for the week. And then the week after, when were not in Tier 1 I’ll be back in WvW…whats your point?

I believe his point is if you keep on running when the real deal is in front of you, then you are nothing but a bunch of spineless scrub. No pun intended, no offense intended.

Like they are all the time? And I live in WvW, I don’t PvE.

I mean we all saw how FA gets their jolly’s, they can’t even get a decent fight in unless they know for a fact when and where people are coming and they know that those people are vulnerable and they have to outnumber them at least 3-4 to 1, like what just happened at the Dolyak parade. And if I remember correctly, this happened last time we were set up against FA to. They just plain suck at this game, imo this server should commit suicide, but that’s impossible so I feel bad for FA cause they have to go on as FA.

lmao

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hellride.6571

Hellride.6571

if just one person rages over what just happened then my life is complete

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

if just one person rages over what just happened then my life is complete

A lot of us who have been here for a while just have fun with it and expect it However, not all TCers have been around for a while so aren’t used to it, or didn’t know that we knew you guys would do it. I mean, FA is just RP’ing with us! You even have an RP guild for it

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

Nerds calling Nerds Nerds lmao I’m lovin it

What do you expect? FA has to get their self esteem up somehow…

Maybe next reset they will get a rank 12 and rank 15 server or something, maybe they can handle that, maybe, I don’t want to give them to much credit here…

Lmao TC’s fairweathers make that server look even worse on the forums then they do in game. Good job man maybe next week you will be in T1 and you can pve for the week.

Fairweathers are a bad thing? shrug And if we are in T1 with SoR/BG your right I will be playing PVE for the week. And then the week after, when were not in Tier 1 I’ll be back in WvW…whats your point?

I believe his point is if you keep on running when the real deal is in front of you, then you are nothing but a bunch of spineless scrub. No pun intended, no offense intended.

Like they are all the time? And I live in WvW, I don’t PvE.

I mean we all saw how FA gets their jolly’s, they can’t even get a decent fight in unless they know for a fact when and where people are coming and they know that those people are vulnerable and they have to outnumber them at least 3-4 to 1, like what just happened at the Dolyak parade. And if I remember correctly, this happened last time we were set up against FA to. They just plain suck at this game, imo this server should commit suicide, but that’s impossible so I feel bad for FA cause they have to go on as FA.

Hahahahahaha omg you TC Rpers are so nerds, we love your tears

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Thank you CD for accepting me into your pod. This was kitten adorable.

Sorry that you guys got caught in the TC/FA crossfire shortly there after

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

This Dolyak parade is as much a TC tradition as it is an FA one.

Animal control [YAK] is always on duty! /salute to the fine protectors of Fort Aspenwood.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

PSA: The dolyak parade will start to gather in 50 minutes (7 PM server time) at TCBL, south of the south camp!

was my first parade, pretty cool…question though was the parade getting slaughtered by a FA zerg part of the plan?

Basically. About 6 hours before hand I started contact a bunch of guilds here to get bodyguards, scouts, etc. We knew full well what was going to happen However, we were NOT expect the 70+ Animal Control BLOB that FA spawned from the pit of Yak hell! hahaa! I’ll upload pics later! Great fun!

lol i thought it was funy as kitten, all those dolyaks..i stayed back but got instantly swarmed it was hilarious

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

Animal control [YAK] is always on duty! /salute to the fine protectors of Fort Aspenwood.

Honestly, it actually makes me happy that FA made YAK A guild that is guaranteed to wiping the parade…an RP….guild So all of those FA can’t bash TC for RPing, you guys do it! But honestly, I have fun regardless!

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

Honestly, it actually makes me happy that FA made YAK A guild that is guaranteed to wiping the parade…an RP….guild So all of those FA can’t bash TC for RPing, you guys do it! But honestly, I have fun regardless!

I know, they bash TC rpers and they have a freaking rp guild, lol.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Ty FA and CD. May the odds be in our favor next matchup.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

I’m really having a hard time figuring out who’s bitter here….

in Match-ups

Rama.6439

Hell, we’re winning, what do we have to be bitter over? lol…

Välkyri – 80 Warrior

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

/salute

Can’t wait to see you again

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Hell, we’re winning, what do we have to be bitter over? lol…

That’s kinda expected everytime we go up against FA though, but to be fair, we know the yak parade is very risky in a pvp map. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

Good to see TC is still crushing FA. All is right in GW2.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

Pics of the parade!

Attachments:

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Not exactly a rival anymore, but FA will always be that thorn in our side. :P That much is obvious in this thread. XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

Not exactly a rival anymore, but FA will always be that thorn in our side. :P That much is obvious in this thread. XD

Never were rivals, but the spread does seem to be a bit larger.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

Never were rivals, but the spread does seem to be a bit larger.

Well they were chasing us for awhile when they were in T3, but I think they just quit and just resorted into calling us RP nerds, loot bags, and pretty much all the usual stuff whenever they loose against us… Which is a shame since they’re good to practice with whenever we’re not fighting a bigger server like BG or JQ…

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

So, found out I can’t hit the Bay outer wall from where I put that catapult. HEEEH. At least the FA in CD BL know what I’m talking about.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

So, found out I can’t hit the Bay outer wall from where I put that catapult. HEEEH. At least the FA in CD BL know what I’m talking about.

Haha we thought it was funny seeing you soloing bay so we thought we would help out

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

(edited by Omega.9601)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Complaining that CD spawn camped you before (months ago) so you are justified to do the same to them now.

Claiming TC only zergs against lower ranked servers to practice for the matchups with T1 servers.

No one said spawn camping was justified, more of a pot kettle black situation.

Can you quote the poster who said TC only zergs against lower ranked servers for practice? If this was actually said it sounds like you were being trolled, successfully too it would seem. Every server zergs, it’s the nature of the game.

It appears to me you have a chip on your shoulder about TC but don’t worry, I will still recommend FA as a good server to consider transferring too to anyone or any guild looking for a T2 server. Personally, I enjoy fighting FA when you field decent numbers.

Why thank you. And I really enjoy fighting TC as well! Especially when guilds meet us in the open field. Regarding spawn camping, yes its unfortunate, but somebody said that the same was done to TC implying it was payback.

And regarding the quote, it seems the poster deleted his post, but not before somebody quoted him. Here is the quote:

Not sure where all the “TC blob” hate is coming from.. Most seen blobs is FA’s: RET, RAM, HOPE and more (70+), and we still fought them with about half the numbers…

And hell, even if we are somewhat blobbing at times, atleast we have a reason to – to practice for our T1 matches.. You guys probably won’t be seeing those too often

Doesn’t seem like a troll post to me. My point is, while FA has its fair shares of QQing, its great when TC claims to be outnumbered. Nothing wrong with zergs, and hell, FA does it too- I’ve seen it. But I just love it when TC nerds make these excuses. Which is why I think people from other servers who enjoys fighting TC and enjoys making nerds make excuses on the forums, consider FA.

Are we still calling other people nerds to try to insult them? In the same game we’re all playing? Is this 1986?

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

As for all the questions, the answers are self evident if you just reread the thread. It starts out with Awe (wvw focus) calling out Kome (pvx focus) and then continues to deteriorate the reputation of Awe from there through bad pvf. Mainly though, yes it is just a couple trolls from that guild.

This has to be among the worst cases of shooting yourself in the foot I’ve seen around these parts, and that really is saying something. I invite you (and anyone who still actually cares about this farce, I’m hoping nobody) to do what you suggested and re-read the thread. Maybe who started what would be made obvious then.

That is unless you subscribe to a non-linear understanding of causality in which posts made in response to a certain guild leader’s remark on an entire server are in fact considered us “calling out” to others. No arguing with that type of logic, sadly.

Omg you are so right. After rereading the thread I see Lex call out Kome for a gvg. Then I see TC crying about a CD blob. Then I see Awe members making repair jokes and say that Kome needs to earn their respect or dont respect Kome (laughable). Then I see a whole bunch of Awe member say their guild is smaller now and pvx.

Besides some of the ways your members have represented the guild (Awe members used to have discipline in the forum) I am truly sorry for your guild. By the time you left CD Awe was a wvw focused guild that could easily help que a map. Surely, at least 100 members transferred to TC. Sad to hear that number has gone down to a 15 group pvx path.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuruk.8472

Kuruk.8472

Let’s just leave it at here. I’m done with PvF. See you in WvW.

Estaily

Long poo rant

Estaily

Someone has a kitten on Kome.

See people? I said this guy is bitter. Yea, a few people left to form their own guild in a game. Shock, horror! Must have untold tortures going on in our guild. Our numbers are dwindling down so much we are going to cease existence!

Oh wait, even our sister guild got filled up.

Talk about slapping your own face, lmao.

You make it sound like the whole world hates us, even CD guilds. Wonder how you came to that conclusion when you are not even in our server. Geez, guess we have a stalker

After this match up the only problem I have with Kome is that they all like to run away as soon as the walls of their tower and keeps fall down. Must be tough to be in that kind of guild. :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

TY for what? I’ve barely logged in this week, thanks to this match up. Can’t even play at night anymore. I get a couple hours before I go to work in the day when CDBL isn’t crawling with TC EVERYWHERE.

Hopefully one day TC will get their comeuppance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

As for all the questions, the answers are self evident if you just reread the thread. It starts out with Awe (wvw focus) calling out Kome (pvx focus) and then continues to deteriorate the reputation of Awe from there through bad pvf. Mainly though, yes it is just a couple trolls from that guild.

This has to be among the worst cases of shooting yourself in the foot I’ve seen around these parts, and that really is saying something. I invite you (and anyone who still actually cares about this farce, I’m hoping nobody) to do what you suggested and re-read the thread. Maybe who started what would be made obvious then.

That is unless you subscribe to a non-linear understanding of causality in which posts made in response to a certain guild leader’s remark on an entire server are in fact considered us “calling out” to others. No arguing with that type of logic, sadly.

Omg you are so right. After rereading the thread I see Lex call out Kome for a gvg. Then I see TC crying about a CD blob. Then I see Awe members making repair jokes and say that Kome needs to earn their respect or dont respect Kome (laughable). Then I see a whole bunch of Awe member say their guild is smaller now and pvx.

Besides some of the ways your members have represented the guild (Awe members used to have discipline in the forum) I am truly sorry for your guild. By the time you left CD Awe was a wvw focused guild that could easily help que a map. Surely, at least 100 members transferred to TC. Sad to hear that number has gone down to a 15 group pvx path.

Get your facts right. We never queued maps and our core was always 15-20. A few of us are speaking out because of all the the rubbish KoMe people are talking in the forums. And we were always PvX, still are. Please leave your misinformation to your own private server forums and WvW map chat.

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

THANKS [RAM] for the fun fights from EP.
much respect to you guys.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Are we still calling other people nerds to try to insult them? In the same game we’re all playing? Is this 1986?

We’ve already been over this…. it’s not used as an insult. We are playing a game with magic and dragons.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

After this match up the only problem I have with Kome is that they all like to run away as soon as the walls of their tower and keeps fall down. Must be tough to be in that kind of guild. :/

Must be easy to type things out without proving it and hiding behind forums without showing which guild you belong to

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuruk.8472

Kuruk.8472

Must be easy to type things out without proving it and hiding behind forums without showing which guild you belong to

Alright, if you guys still show up tonight I’ll try and get screenshots for you, but I’ll try not to title them derogatory names toward CD.

Also it doesn’t matter what guild I’m in because it’ll just be used to write me off instead of taking the criticism I’m going to give you to heart. I’ll admit there are times that you guys have stayed and defended your keeps to the very end, but there were just as many times where you guys had a strong defense as we were breaking through your inner and outer walls, but as soon as we got in, you were no where in sight.

in Match-ups

Shrouded.6450

FA is the “jocks” of GW2 brah. Hide your scantily clad norn/sylvari babes, especially your asuras JQ.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Also it doesn’t matter what guild I’m in because it’ll just be used to write me off instead of taking the criticism I’m going to give you to heart. I’ll admit there are times that you guys have stayed and defended your keeps to the very end, but there were just as many times where you guys had a strong defense as we were breaking through your inner and outer walls, but as soon as we got in, you were no where in sight.

Thank you, we await your glorious picture of our 20 man abandoning a struture that is properly defended once the wall comes down. And since you make it such that it is so common, dare you take on a challenge that if you cant produce anything today, you eat your words and apologise?

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

(edited by Marquiz.7625)

in Match-ups

Posted by: uneditedbrute.8136

uneditedbrute.8136

Bordum lead to this most epic video of the matchup…….. Nsfw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYfT_HHyQ30&feature=em-upload_owner

-Marrett-
-=Charr Jesus=-
[ZN] Zero Negative of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: zebra.2017

zebra.2017

THANKS [RAM] for the fun fights from EP.
much respect to you guys.

If FA fights TC next week we’re more than down to fight you guys again. RAM has been out of GvG for far too long.

Once we get our group together and work on VOIP comms we look forward to officially fighting you guys.

in Match-ups

Rama.6439

FA is the “jocks” of GW2 brah. Hide your scantily clad norn/sylvari babes, especially your asuras JQ.

Jocks sure have gone down hill in the past decade, I remember Jocks as being at the top of the food chain, not the bottom.

Välkyri – 80 Warrior

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Next time we fight TC I hope the third server is higher than rank 7. At least Db had Maguuma to fight the zombie nerd herd of fat hog loot bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dugald.4095

Dugald.4095

FA: That was an awesome ambush of the dolyak parade. You guys planned and prepared well. We were expecting the fight, but I think we were surprised by the 12 ballistae you set up. It was a lot of fun and you wiped us fair and square.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Mortis Umbra [MU]
http://mortisumbra.enjin.com/

(edited by Dugald.4095)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I made TC an epic picture in paint to celebrate their 9 gold medals, but Rama was angry and reported all my posts so they all got deleted. Now you don’t get to see the fruits of my labor

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Whodey.6591

Mr Whodey.6591

I made TC an epic picture in paint to celebrate their 9 gold medals, but Rama was angry and reported all my posts so they all got deleted. Now you don’t get to see the fruits of my labor

I really liked that picture too :’(

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Its not a proper Dolyak parade unless we are there to attack you.

At this point its tradition and will forever tie our servers together.

The occasional tears we still get are a bonus, but a bit surprising…figuring you know this is going to happen.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

The occasional tears we still get are a bonus, but a bit surprising…figuring you know this is going to happen.

May as well get a few kills while you can. No one can say TC doesn’t support welfare.

CERN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Oh TC…

Come back to us! You’re our baby sister we mish yew

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Handin.4032

Most people who get upset are new to the parades so they didn’t know we were expecting it..but we were

The BEST part of the parade for me was when I was told by the parades advance scouts that you guys had 70+ at our north camp waiting with 7 ballista. I started laughing so hard just because we didn’t expect it!

HOWEVER FA, this means next time you’ll have to STEP IT UP! We will expect an FA army of alpha and omega golems.

Mesmer – FURY

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

May as well get a few kills while you can. No one can say TC doesn’t support welfare.

lol @ cern being relevant.

Most people who get upset are new to the parades so they didn’t know we were expecting it..but we were

The BEST part of the parade for me was when I was told by the parades advance scouts that you guys had 70+ at our north camp waiting with 7 ballista. I started laughing so hard just because we didn’t expect it!

HOWEVER FA, this means next time you’ll have to STEP IT UP! We will expect an FA army of alpha and omega golems.

We have a few ideas under our sleeves.

Here’s to hoping for TC/DB/FA next matchup.

We definitely want some DB tears also.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

We never ever queued a map before, wish I could’ve tried that once! Most we ever had was like 30 haha, this is the most we ever get to get in WvW, both in the past and now!

Would like to thank DPS for the fights tonight, it was one of the rare few we got all week, likewise to TOFU for some fights as well!

Attachments:

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristam Green.9178

Tristam Green.9178

Cheers to FA and CD, had fun stealing land back from you (repeatedly) between Water Camp and SE Tower on TCBL. Here’s to seeing you next time, FA.

Treant Reznor (GRD) | Phizixx (ELE) | Peter J Quill (THF) | Ninnymonger (ENG) | Carduus Nox (NEC)

[CERN] When Zergs Collide – Tarnished Coast born n’ bred

in Match-ups

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

If you’re playing this game and getting upset about being called a nerd you should probably re-think your life.

Oh one more thing that’s been bugging me. TC you really need to work on your video editing. Nothing against TCers in general, but the WvW vid’s you guys have been posting have been kinda poop. Nothing is cool about negatives or using chat bubbles to speak to viewers and if you’re getting less than 5fps don’t bother posting it.

Also skip the PvD parts. I mean really, why do we need to watch a group PvD with 5fps for like 3mins?

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Istaf.1953)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

What happened to the kitty?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: JennBabe.9562

JennBabe.9562

What happened to the kitty?

Someone found it and posted pictures of it on Reddit for internet karma.

Knights Of Millennium Era – Predator [KoME]
Crystal Desert

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

WVW is back up again.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal