8/23: TC/CD/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

So EP is the only one who had a GvG?

If you’re playing this game and getting upset about being called a nerd you should probably re-think your life.

Pretty sure most people are just trying to remember when was the last time the word nerd was used by the cool kids. I mean geez FA, at least Mag was up to date with their “swag” brah.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: The BFG.4160

The BFG.4160

Props to EP for a solid, classy match between RAM. Unlike a certain other guild that gvg’d before them that would probably rather remain unnamed due to their shame

Mandalore – Elementalist
Fort Aspenhood – [HOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Nice, Rama got every post removed where people trolled him for crying about the dolyak parade. That’s a shame, we were so looking forward to having your tears for breakfast.

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

EPAM, just saying.

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Well, this week i’ve met some cool people from both TC and FA. I’ve also met some complete kitten bags as well..guess that comes with every server. For the sake of everyone having a good time, i can honestly say I hope this match up doesn’t happen again anytime soon. It’s been a long boring kitten week that’s for sure. Good luck to everyone in the reset tonight. May the RNG gods be on your side….and ours too hopefully….no way that happens, we’re gunna get screwed again.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Nice, Rama got every post removed where people trolled him for crying about the dolyak parade. That’s a shame, we were so looking forward to having your tears for breakfast.

Hehe, it looks like he got himself a temp ban on the forums after he successfully got 20% of the thread infracted/deleted. I think TC should make him their new official Community Representative! He would be very entertaining.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Props to EP for a solid, classy match between RAM. Unlike a certain other guild that gvg’d before them that would probably rather remain unnamed due to their shame

We laughed……so hard. xD

Edit: (about the….other guild….and their naughty behavior)

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Your frontline is very solid. Thanks, hope to see RAM in gvg scene joining in on the fun!

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: JennBabe.9562

JennBabe.9562

Well, this week i’ve met some cool people from both TC and FA. I’ve also met some complete kitten bags as well..guess that comes with every server. For the sake of everyone having a good time, i can honestly say I hope this match up doesn’t happen again anytime soon. It’s been a long boring kitten week that’s for sure. Good luck to everyone in the reset tonight. May the RNG gods be on your side….and ours too hopefully….no way that happens, we’re gunna get screwed again.

The way resets are going for us – Tier 1 here we come!

Knights Of Millennium Era – Predator [KoME]
Crystal Desert

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

The way resets are going for us – Tier 1 here we come!

I know right…out of the top 10 us, sor, and eb gained pts…its not that far fetched that we get shoved in a t1 matchup O_O

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: GarthDreamWalker.7806

GarthDreamWalker.7806

A tad late but thanks TC! We had fun /salute!

Co-GL of Salad Bros. [SB] of Crystal Desert.

We might be small and outmanned, but we have big tomatoes.