8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

Found some QQ from BP forums.

Here’s the original unedited post.
http://borlis.org/mobile/forum/viewthread/page/1/m/7734425/id/8597169-were-losing-to-sbi-walking-dead

Enjoy!! This is the QQ they never thought you would see.
——————————-

So far, the only guild I’ve been impressed by is [DR]. Keep it classy guys this week is a ton of fun, sorry you have to deal with the kiddies.

Now that’s quite rude, you don’t see us going onto your forums and bringing posts to here, I would have thought that we would all have the maturity to let other server forums be a sanctuary.

As unlikely as it truly would be, we could at least keep it to ourselves that we carouse other servers’ forums instead of openly posting threads on the game forums for everyone to see. Just a personal thought, I believed we would all be old enough to know what maturity is.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: matty.4907

matty.4907

I’m not on any of these servers I’m a freelance forum warrior, just bringing the cowards to justice.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

I’m not on any of these servers…

I see. Oh well, I can’t tell you what’s right and wrong.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: regnorak.6721

regnorak.6721

BP took our Garrison and Hills and partied . . .
We took their entire Borderland, and made it a new Homeland.

#FeelingBlue?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Attachments:

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

matty.4907

You know what’s not wrong? Justice.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

Except the part where servers talking about how they can get better and what they need to fix isn’t exactly justice, so you’re not exactly anyone’s hero here.

You’re not the hero we didn’t deserve, Batman.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

matty.4907

Except the part where servers talking about how they can get better and what they need to fix isn’t exactly justice, so you’re not exactly anyone’s hero here.

You’re not the hero we didn’t deserve, Batman.

I repeat, Justice.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I can’t believe I forgot this guy was on SBI!

Dear Reikou: I missed you, baby. Do you remember me? After you called out my entire server for having no good players, I challenged you to a public duel and you ran like only a permastealth thief can. I’m back! And I’m still willing to kick your kitten anytime you’re up for it. Same conditions: windmill, 1v1, bo5 or bo7, no interference, duel rules. Man up.

Any SBI players: Do me a favor? If you see this kitten on your map, laugh at him. He’s a pro dodger, so I could use some help getting him to actually back up his big mouth. (and he obviously doesn’t like you, either) Thanks, dears.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

He’s been banned repeatedly from SBI forums and TS, and I can only imagine how many have him on ignore in-game. I haven’t seen him for quite a while – maybe he’s sticking to the PvP format.

Actually an alright player but he does tend to rub people the wrong way… quite a lot.

(edited by Ben K.6238)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

So far, the only guild I’ve been impressed by is [DR]. Keep it classy guys this week is a ton of fun, sorry you have to deal with the kiddies.

I’m not on any of these servers I’m a freelance forum warrior, just bringing the cowards to justice.

So, if you’re not on any of these servers, how are you having fun this week? Are you magically fighting DR on another server?

~ Cleetus

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

Much respect to all the BP and DH fights, and especially to BP, i notice you guys are really trying to push back the lead. But shame on all you forum warriors who boast but as soon as we hit 1 point over you, you make lists of reasons why we are winning. All that time you write stupid reasons you could have taken a tower, maybe a keep. Anything counts in wvw so why not do what you can?

Because when you decide to stop for a moment, or sleep. this happens.
(In reference to attached picture)

But i will give it that your oceanic is your down time, but in all honesty, these guilds that are facing you at night, are all staying up. they are tired but they are still fighting. Whether you have jobs or not or school w/e idk, but this is WvW, anything goes.

Attachments:

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

Thx for the song link. Made my day.

[TA]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

You’re just kinda making yourself look stupid and that was pretty low. Talking about about server numbers and general tactics isn’t “talking crap”. SBI does have bigger zergs, SBI did get large guild transfers. Did the bare mention of this hit a nerve?

Whispers with meat.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Whats here that couldn’t go into the match up thread? o.O
Please keep capping stuff btw

Whispers with meat.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

matty.4907

So, if you’re not on any of these servers, how are you having fun this week? Are you magically fighting DR on another server?

I’ve been watching the awesome livestream of the best thief and possibly best solo roamer on SBI. I’m just kidding that guy fails.

But in all seriousness…. Justice.

You’re just kinda making yourself look stupid and that was pretty low. Talking about about server numbers and general tactics isn’t “talking crap”. SBI does have bigger zergs, SBI did get large guild transfers. Did the bare mention of this hit a nerve?

There isn’t enough QQ on the forums, I have to go to your server’s to see it. Bring it on I know BP is capable of more.

(edited by matty.4907)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

Its better than the last time we started out with the 20k lead after the weekend. They had a thread saying the only reason we were winning was because we were cheating.
When they win its because of skillz. When others do its cheating or numbers.

And I guess patch day didn’t work out as well for BP has they had hoped.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Stormwagon Isle <3. Mokotoko, don’t expect people to treat BP with any sort of respect or some code of conduct, when the people who are your server leaders in WvW don’t do the same.

BTW, public forum is public, whether it be ANET’s or the one run by the BP community. Post your kittening crap about how terrible other servers are in the private forums if you don’t want it exposed.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

After I logged out of the game last night, and before I went to sleep, I checked the matchup site. I saw that bay had been taken and was sad because I spent what seemed like almost an hour (I saw others also helping with repairs) repairing the outer doors. I was too exhausted to even try the inner gate door. Then when I woke up this morning I checked the matchup site again. Oh wow, someone really did good job taking ALOT of stuff. Anyway, while in TS last night I was listening to one of the commanders, I swear he could be an auctioneer. There are some terrific commanders on SBI and if everyone would just hop into TS, listen and follow there would be no problems. I missed out on all the battles because of the repairs. sigh Maybe next time.

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

(edited by JetLu.1874)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Man some of u guys here are pathetic. Who cares about sbi xfers, who cares about whos beating who. Last night our 10 man held 20-30 sbi to only briar. We went to bed you took entire map. Is tht really a win for u or for us? When we were on you guys gave us fun fights lol. We held you and wiped you over and over. Thanks for the great fights and im glad your overnight crew was able to finally take our bls. Sucks it was 1am and I had to sleep for tht annoying day stuff -_-

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Man some of u guys here are pathetic. Who cares about sbi xfers, who cares about whos beating who. Last night our 10 man held 20-30 sbi to only briar. We went to bed you took entire map. Is tht really a win for u or for us? When we were on you guys gave us fun fights lol. We held you and wiped you over and over. Thanks for the great fights and im glad your overnight crew was able to finally take our bls. Sucks it was 1am and I had to sleep for tht annoying day stuff -_-

WHAT, you mean BP doesn’t do that? They don’t fight into the wee hours and until the sun comes up? Gasp, who knew?

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

http://borlis.org/mobile/forum/viewthread/page/1/m/7734425/id/8597169-were-losing-to-sbi-walking-dead

——————————-

My god that post is all kinds of amazing, thank you for sharing this. I apologise for thinking Aeros/Noobica/to a lesser extent Evilzara were the biggest sooks, because that dude has just swept me off my feet in amazement! I love what he’s done there.

Any SBI players: Do me a favor? If you see this kitten on your map, laugh at him.

We already do.

Except I generally agree with his views about roamers/small groups on our server.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Be nice to KREW plz and Dragonriders. We on SBI generally likes them. Do what you all please with the rest of BP………. and Jinks just lol.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

——————————-

My god that post is all kinds of amazing, thank you for sharing this. I apologise for thinking Aeros/Noobica/to a lesser extent Evilzara were the biggest sooks, because that dude has just swept me off my feet in amazement! I love what he’s done there.

Any SBI players: Do me a favor? If you see this kitten on your map, laugh at him.

We already do.

Except I generally agree with his views about roamers/small groups on our server.

That was funny reading. And ya know, why is it that people talk about the other servers and the people doing the talking do exactly the same thing they talk about. Let’s face it BP, I remember many times SBI was outnumbered by YOU. How do ya like it now?

Attachments:

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

A lot of fun fights atm in BP bls, but PD, CRUX, SE of DH you guys show poor sportsmanship. We enjoy the loot bags tho lol.

Lol we can say the same for you. We started laugh battles at one of your warriors because he started it after 3v1ing one of our guys :P Sorry if that offended you.

Actually, I was that warrior and the laugh battle started when five of you guys killed me as I was running solo between Garrison and West Camp, then the light armor squire (can’t remember the class) laughed.

Trust me no feelings were hurt and no offense was taken, it was all in good fun. I just repaid the favor when I spiked the same player at water camp, but it was not a 3 vs. 1 lopsided battle. We had wiped quite a few of your guys outside the camp and the rest ran away, but I was not going to let my laughing friend escape so easily.

So technically you guys started the laughing battle earlier in the night, we just finished it. Once again no hard feelings and hopefully we see you guys again tonight. It was some fun fights and I could use the extra bags.

~ Cleetus

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

GJ SBI!

We can’t wait to face you guys, but feel free to kick around BP and EhmB along the way!

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yvari.9340

Yvari.9340

Anyway, while in TS last night I was listening to one of the commanders, I swear he could be an auctioneer. There are some terrific commanders on SBI and if everyone would just hop into TS, listen and follow there would be no problems.

While I can’t be sure were thinking of the same person, Im going to guess that was one of our commanders from Beast. We tease him about what a good auctioneer he’d make.

Truth be told, just like you said, there are many, many fantastic commanders on SBI. Its great fun.

It continues to be a fun matchup BP and DH! Very impressed by your skills! Lets keep up the fun fights!

Kiphias
Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

While I have no love lost for BP, its in bad taste to post their server forums here. Can you delete it mods?

And yes, this has been a great matchup, props to all three servers! Our new players help us be on par with you BP. Fun fights all around.

A few days ago I would’ve bet we’d lose, now I think it may go down to the wire.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Anyway, while in TS last night I was listening to one of the commanders, I swear he could be an auctioneer. There are some terrific commanders on SBI and if everyone would just hop into TS, listen and follow there would be no problems.

While I can’t be sure were thinking of the same person, Im going to guess that was one of our commanders from Beast. We tease him about what a good auctioneer he’d make.

Truth be told, just like you said, there are many, many fantastic commanders on SBI. Its great fun.

It continues to be a fun matchup BP and DH! Very impressed by your skills! Lets keep up the fun fights!

YES, it was a commander from BEAST. He gets so excited, I was laughing so hard, it was so cute. I have listened to some commanders with a very calm, cool and collect voice and they are great. But I have to tell ya, last night was kinda perky.

Attachments:

(edited by JetLu.1874)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

He’s been banned repeatedly from SBI forums and TS, and I can only imagine how many have him on ignore in-game. I haven’t seen him for quite a while – maybe he’s sticking to the PvP format.

Actually an alright player but he does tend to rub people the wrong way… quite a lot.

I saw him last night (which is when I remembered he’s on your server). He and two buds hit my three-man squad. We had an uplevel. His standard invis->bas venom backstab opener failed to kill me, we dropped him to half life, and he bailed so we could finish his friends at leisure. Reikou is an average player who gets carried by his class.

We call him the Uplevel Hunter.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

YES, it was a commander from BEAST. He gets so excited, I was laughing so hard, it was so cute. I have listened to some commanders with a very calm, cool and collect voice and they are great. But I have to tell ya, last night was kinda perky.

That commander was amazing and the fights were a blast, especially the 15 min one in the lords room before the build dropped. Everyone was totally pumped after that. Keep up the good fights guys.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

[KREW] for all the time we spent battling back and forth on praag, I’m surprised our pathes have never crossed yet LoL! I’m talking to a few of the other Band of he Hawk guys and if you guys are interested, we might be up for some 2-5v2-5 from the war hammer days, or we can do some possible 10v10s with the rest of our guildies

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Lol @ my server moaning about losing. Boy do we have short memories or what.

And that’s not including the 13 weeks in a row where we roflstomped our way to green every week right before the matchup change. We have won more first place matches than any server in NA if you include that period. kittens.

So thats the number of times we were green? (blue, red, respectively) Is that just since they started the new ‘random’ matchups?
Wonder if thats how its going to look with the Season thing, I hope, but am not gonna hold my breath, especially if SE leaves us.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

[KREW] for all the time we spent battling back and forth on praag, I’m surprised our pathes have never crossed yet LoL! I’m talking to a few of the other Band of he Hawk guys and if you guys are interested, we might be up for some 2-5v2-5 from the war hammer days, or we can do some possible 10v10s with the rest of our guildies

Sadly I am the only one who came to GW2 from krew. I still keep in contact with the warhammer guys but college for some, extra work hours, family life, military etc etc pulled them away from the gaming world for now, but its always good to see old friends/enemies from another game

Don’t think I forgot about tht 30+ min duel we had!!!!! lol

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

(edited by Hadan.2841)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moorecore.6349

Moorecore.6349

I am sure i could get some guys from DR to do these skirmishes too.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myro Pyro.1749

Myro Pyro.1749

So confusion struck me really hard today. BP did not have much of a presence in EB nor their own Borderlands as you can see. I left to go take back our Borderlands [DH] Garrison, and 5 minutes later, We lose SM? I drop commanding, go back to EB and 50+ BP are attacking our Keep? I mean what confusion!!! They didn’t have anyone in their BL with no keeps, had nothing but their keep in their lowlands in EB, but they decide to take SM and attempt to take Overlook.

Can someone explain this to me?

Attachments:

Commander Master Myro
Level 80 Guardian
Stormbluff Isle- Leader of [Abys]

(edited by Myro Pyro.1749)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Let me explain my DH friend. BP can’t stand losing to SBI so they will say they just stopped showing up to keep themselves out of the gold tier leagues coming in October. Read their forums. Sad to see a server give up with 2 days left in a competitive match. I am sure they will just karma train the rest of this week.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

So confusion struck me really hard today. BP did not have much of a presence in EB nor their own Borderlands as you can see. I left to go take back our Borderlands [DH] Garrison, and 5 minutes later, We lose SM? I drop commanding, go back to EB and 50+ BP are attacking our Keep? I mean what confusion!!! They didn’t have anyone in their BL with no keeps, had nothing but their keep in their lowlands in EB, but they decide to take SM and attempt to take Overlook.

Can someone explain this to me?

Was me commanding. You took our corner of Eternal so I wanted payback. Flipped your somewhat upgraded keeps and tried your Eternal as well. I didn’t care much for our BL since it was all wood anyway.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

I don’t know about you guys, but I plan on fighting through the week no matter what. I’ve had fun all this week, regardless of whatever the actual turnout is going to be.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

I don’t know about you guys, but I plan on fighting through the week no matter what. I’ve had fun all this week, regardless of whatever the actual turnout is going to be.

You missed the fun this morning. >:(

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

MokoToko.6890

There were more important things in life this morning!

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

There were more important things in life this morning!

lies you hate me I knew it.

:(

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

SBI Server zombies need more Brains! BRAINNSSSS BRAINNSSSSSSSS

Attachments:

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bippity.8631

Bippity.8631

I think the only reason they may be throwing this match up is bc they figured they could roll all over us again, completely unaware that our server has grown and our main WvW guilds have been preparing. Using the upcoming WvW changes as a cop out is pretty lame, but hey. We honestly don’t care. At the end of the day it’s a game. Lets have fun regardless of what the score or situation is. Let the “forum warriors” keep trolling and the real gamers, game. I’ve had fun. I do wish DR and TE would have more encounters like last match up, though. You guys are always fun to fight, win or lose. But yea. Enjoy the match up, peeps and have fun. Don’t give up yet. At least finish the week strong. Cya in game.

Vengeance of the Fallen

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

SBI Server zombies need more Brains! BRAINNSSSS BRAINNSSSSSSSS

ERMAWGAWD TEH ZOMBAH SERVUH HAS RISEN AGAIN.
ERNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Evilzara, was you on this morning when DH had a pretty big zerg goin??

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

I don’t remember seeing a DH zerg.

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

So its Wednesday and BP is losing by even more than the weekend

What gives!!!!??

By the way I’ve enjoyed reading your matchup thread. Thanks for the good reads

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Hey Darkhaven. Little tip for ya. Let SBI server have SM and they will not defend their bl. Easy points.

lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

I don’t remember seeing a DH zerg.

Ah ok was just wonderin.

it was ike before noon in EBG.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Just witnessed this 50 on 50. Was cheering for BP but they didn’t come out on top. In all fairness SBI dropped a number of balistas and did have the bridge choke advantage.

Attachments: