8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

I frapsed it. Though it is in 4 parts for 30 seconds cause i’ve never tried it before… but i’m going to try and sync them up to were it transitions nicely instead of a black screen. The song i was listening to went perfectly so i think i’m going to use it. lol

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Just witnessed this 50 on 50. Was cheering for BP but they didn’t come out on top. In all fairness SBI dropped a number of balistas and did have the bridge choke advantage.

Meanwhile DDLG was breaking down the north gates in hills for a successful capture.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Just witnessed this 50 on 50. Was cheering for BP but they didn’t come out on top. In all fairness SBI dropped a number of balistas and did have the bridge choke advantage.

Meanwhile DDLG was breaking down the north gates in hills for a successful capture.

Wow, the numbers you guys have is unbelievable!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Idk, we had about 20 DDLG and maybe 30 on the commander. I think we just have better guild coordination during primetime and we’ve been working with our pugs and the whole server is learning to move together in the same way guild groups do.
I think if you guys coordinated your attacks with your guilds and split up your 80 man blob instead of map hopping with an entire queue you could present more of a challenge during this time slot.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Idk, we had about 20 DDLG and maybe 30 on the commander. I think we just have better guild coordination during primetime and we’ve been working with our pugs and the whole server is learning to move together in the same way guild groups do.
I think if you guys coordinated your attacks with your guilds and split up your 80 man blob instead of map hopping with an entire queue you could present more of a challenge during this time slot.

You’re giving us advice? Lol..

It’s amazing how one server has attracted so many terrible guilds. The only reason you’re winning right now is because of coverage and numbers, not skill. SBI does not have skill and will never have skill.

Edit: Oh remind me, how many guilds have xferred to SBI? And how many of you guys tried recruiting BP guilds to SBI?

Stay classy SBI.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

It’s amazing how one server has attracted so many terrible guilds. The only reason you’re winning right now is because of coverage and numbers, not skill. SBI does not have skill and will never have skill.

Edit: Oh remind me, how many guilds have xferred to SBI? And how many of you guys tried recruiting BP guilds to SBI?

Stay classy SBI.

I was merely sharing my opinion, but I guess if you take it as advice then all the better. Your ego is showing by the way.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moriquendi.4209

Moriquendi.4209

Stay classy SBI.

At least you’re not bitter!

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Stay classy SBI.

Speaking of terrible guilds…. the only decent guild that I’ve seen on BP is Dragonriders. In fact, decent doesn’t do them justice — they’re incredible. It’s a shame that they have to put up with whiney, bitter people like you that talk about class while being their trolltastic selves.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Stay classy SBI.

For anyone who ever wonders why SBI has zero respect for BP. You can look at every single matchup thread and find many posts just like this from BP.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Many good fights tonight, we didn’t win them all but we had fun.
Being on the SBI side of this fight, I can tell you; we had one bali and one ac. The rest was working as a team and having a fantastic commander.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: matty.4907

matty.4907

And how many of you guys tried recruiting BP guilds to SBI?

Stay classy SBI.

SBI does not want any guilds from BP. Respect for DR but as far as all the other guilds go, keep em.

This attitude is why your server quits on you when you start losing.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Respect earned for [Lost] tonight. Keep up the fights it’s been fun.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

SBI does not want any guilds from BP. Respect for DR but as far as all the other guilds go, keep em.

Rofl. Seriously, from one SBI to another, don’t try to lecture others about bandwagoning scrubs. Its what our server is full of.

That said, has the average ability of DH players gone DOWN in the last month or so? First time touching WvW in a month due to playing Solo Queue etc, and it just seems like DH players have gone from being bad to worse.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

(edited by Reikou.7068)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

TY for the fights tonight SBI in our BL. I am glad I got to end the night pretending to be one of you, well maybe except that pesky ranger (YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID). Look forward to doing again tomorrow. <3
Also as a side note, lets lighten up this forum. Why so serious?

RNG Officer.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Rofl. Seriously, from one SBI to another, don’t try to lecture others about bandwagoning scrubs. Its what our server is full of.

You should go back to your 5-2-1 skill combo in Spvp and get out of this matchup thread. I would hardly consider you SBI.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Still willing to kick your pansy thief kitten anytime, Reikou. Keep dodging.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Stay classy SBI.

Seems you really dislike losing to SBI.
You guys have beaten us plenty in the past few months. This one time we’re gonna come out on top, you have to resort to this? Pretty lame.
I see now why so many other servers dislike BP.

~Tarnished Coast~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Stay classy SBI.

Speaking of terrible guilds…. the only decent guild that I’ve seen on BP is Dragonriders. In fact, decent doesn’t do them justice — they’re incredible. It’s a shame that they have to put up with whiney, bitter people like you that talk about class while being their trolltastic selves.

All other guilds on BP are terrible?

Utter nonsense!

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

To the DH at SW tower this morning on the SBI BL, kudos to you for not giving up and eventually taking the tower. That was fun.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Evilzara.6378:

Stay classy SBI. [/quote]

You’re kidding me, right? Evil you are talking not out of your mouth. There are many skilled commanders on SBI. I ran with one commander, the whole group was without armor and we tore BP up in EB. This commander was terrific with his leadership and instructions. You try taking your talk elsewhere about skills, because it ain’t flying with this gal.

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

(edited by JetLu.1874)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Gratz to SBI for winning this week!

I see now why so many other servers dislike BP.

Pretty obvious, isn’t it…

[Yak’s Bend]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

That picture gave me goosebumps! Awesome view!

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

To the DH at SW tower this morning on the SBI BL, kudos to you for not giving up and eventually taking the tower. That was fun.

It was sooo boring. -_-

Also, as to whether SBI have skill. Individually yes, they have good fighters, but blobs are just that blobs. Blobs don’t take skill, whether you’re in the bottom tier, or you’re blackgate. The issue is kind of moot to be honest. It seems like SBI will get more transfers soon enough though.

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

Stay classy SBI.

I’m sorry, Forum Warrior isn’t a viable build in WvW . :/

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: seeek.6942

seeek.6942

love how all DH are so gargabe they only can zerg. 1v5 then the last one runs to there zerg commander. A mesmer cant take people roaming so he pops his commander tag and hides in the zerg so many bad kids in this server. LOL

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

love how all DH are so gargabe they only can zerg. 1v5 then the last one runs to there zerg commander. A mesmer cant take people roaming so he pops his commander tag and hides in the zerg so many bad kids in this server. LOL

Hey now, DH hasn’t been talking smack in the forums and DH has played a clean game, i don’t think its right to bash them.

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Hey now, DH hasn’t been talking smack in the forums and DH has played a clean game, i don’t think its right to bash them.

I talked a little smack… -guilty-

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Stay classy SBI.

I’m not going to lie this made me LOL IRL.

Not because it was a great post but because of the hypocrisy it contained.

BP is going to lose this week. Take your lumps and come back strong next week…who knows though you may be able to slide down into the 13 spot come WvW Leagues.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

awww DDLG, krew doesn’t get any love for our 10man kiting 30 of u to JP and then getting 10 of u stuck in a hole while killing another 6-7 on the jump choke before you guys eventually left? tht hurts

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killsimba.6945

Killsimba.6945

Any DH or BP want some friendly duels? I’m at the DH windmill.

Attachments:

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

No duels, only death! \o/

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

awww DDLG, krew doesn’t get any love for our 10man kiting 30 of u to JP and then getting 10 of u stuck in a hole while killing another 6-7 on the jump choke before you guys eventually left? tht hurts

I didn’t know that ddlg had 30 people in wvw at this time of day. But hey, good job on that if you managed to do it. We in [Bags] love kiting people there and using that dropdown hole.

Speaking of [Bags]…PM if you want a 5v5 or similar numbers.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Ohai kitty kat. Dont duel her, she is running the ever annoying healway build :P

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

I didn’t know that ddlg had 30 people in wvw at this time of day. But hey, good job on that if you managed to do it. We in [Bags] love kiting people there and using that dropdown hole.

it was last night, I don’t remember exact time anywhere from 10pm est-12am est tho lol

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Killsimba.6945

Ohai kitty kat. Dont duel her, she is running the ever annoying healway build :P

no u

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Still too early to duel, no one is on xD

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Killsimba.6945

Still too early to duel, no one is on xD

yep, no one came lol

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Well except for me.

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Here is the photo of me froclicing with the SBI group last night. TY again for the fight and the laughs.

Attachments:

RNG Officer.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Just finished putting those fraps clips together, of that fight between bp and sbi that me and stylo seen last night, together. The music that was playing was what i was listening to at the time so it kinda skips when the clips switch every 30 seconds. Sorry but i haven’t bought the full one yet to tape for as long as i want. ;.;

I’ll post it on here for you guys when it’s done. Keep in mind, it’s amatuerish because i’ve never done it before. lol

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Wanna give props to the BP who showed up in EB last night. It was brutal I know, but you all kept coming and showed some great perseverance. The next time your server leaders tell you to pack it in 2 days before reset, you can tell them to eat kitten.

We do have numbers now, good ones, but we don’t blob in one big tier 1 mass. Its not needed and honestly becomes a handicap for your player base. Problem is the ego’s are so big on BP that they will refuse to alter their approach, as it would then require certain individuals to admit culpability.

EDIT: BP can you get the thread on your forums, “Why we’re losing to SBI (the walking dead)”, back on topic instead of letting Jinks continue to troll your server. kthanx!!

(edited by Gravy.7589)

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Good fight to Kat on the guardian, but nothing can counter the almighty Healing Signet!

Gates of Madness

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

it was last night, I don’t remember exact time anywhere from 10pm est-12am est tho lol

Ahh ok that explains it lol

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Good fight to Kat on the guardian, but nothing can counter the almighty Healing Signet!

Healing Signet OP! WTB nerf :P

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

IoJ Hoping to roll you soon DH time to test our selves against some bigger servers.

Isle Of Janthir

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

Thanks for all the shout outs on the forums thus far, this matchup has been a lot of fun for us. SBI has gotten a lot of new talent, been really impressed with the movement of DDLG. TE its always a pleasure to fight with you guys, respect to you guys and how much you have improved since our last meeting. BAEST, you guys are looking good, glad we get to fight you guys. And to all other guilds on SBI and DH thanks for all the fun this week, hopefully we will see you guys again in the future and we’ve all improved from now till then.

-Maestro

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Thanks for all the shout outs on the forums thus far, this matchup has been a lot of fun for us. SBI has gotten a lot of new talent, been really impressed with the movement of DDLG. TE its always a pleasure to fight with you guys, respect to you guys and how much you have improved since our last meeting. BAEST, you guys are looking good, glad we get to fight you guys. And to all other guilds on SBI and DH thanks for all the fun this week, hopefully we will see you guys again in the future and we’ve all improved from now till then.

-Maestro

Props to you guys [DR]. I was impressed with your open field movement/tactics also. It’s been a blast fighting you guys and I personally wish you guys the best in all of your future matchups. Stay classy and keep on doing great things.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Echoing Maestro, the few times I’ve gotten to play this week have been very fun, especially against the odds that SBI has to offer! It’s always a rush whenever we see those DDLG / BAEST tags incoming

Oh, and please note that not everyone here on BP grudges you your success; you’ve all done a great job of integrating new players and stepping things up since last we played! A hearty congratulations from the sporting (if silent) majority that is BP

8/30/2013 BP/SBI/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

We intentionally went into that hole, and only a few people who had never seen that hiding spot got stuck. You’d also be lucky if we had 15 people follow you to that JP.

Nice tactic though; we do that all the time.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]