8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

All we need is 15 people to AFK at a certain point in time again, to spice up the thread.

Scam up for GvGs?

Is [scam] that big? I don’t recall them being so during their run with us. Unless they’ve swelled in number since.

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

Thats all you needed to post to let us all know you’re just talk.

kthx

I do hear by accept your challenge as leader of Wolf to a Gee Vee Gee. Do you good sir have it in you to defend your reputation of glorious pride in an honorable challenge? Or will you cower into the night and be disdained by all the Interwebs?

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

All we need is 15 people to AFK at a certain point in time again, to spice up the thread.

Scam up for GvGs?

Is [scam] that big? I don’t recall them being so during their run with us. Unless they’ve swelled in number since.

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

kthx

I do hear by accept your challenge as leader of Wolf to a Gee Vee Gee. Do you good sir have it in you to defend your reputation of glorious pride in an honorable challenge? Or will you cower into the night and be disdained by all the Interwebs?

Refuse to fight and then promptly fail to gank your afk opponents

GvG SoS style…..

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Scam up for GvGs?

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

kthx

GvG SoS style…..

Dear good sir. Are you backing out of a Gee Vee Gee with your jibber jabber?

Wolf guild is far superior to your own and would gladly hand your gluteus maximus upon a silver platter back to your loved ones. For the sacred Gee Vee Gee is the up most respected event known to man and such honor must be up held by only the most hard-corest of Double-U Vee Double-U professionals. The right to be shun in such glorious light is a not a right, but a privilege that must be earned by an elite few.

Where are thous most elite to defend your dignity and proclaim your pseudo superiority?

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Scam up for GvGs?

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

kthx

GvG SoS style…..

Wolf guild is far superior to your own and would gladly hand your gluteus maximus upon a silver platter back to your loved ones. For the sacred Gee Vee Gee is the up most respected event known to man and such honor must be up held by only the most hard-corest of Double-U Vee Double-U professionals. The right to be shun in such glorious light is a not a right, but a privilege that must be earned by an elite few.

Where are thous most elite to defend your dignity and proclaim your pseudo superiority?

Here’s my guild’s contact info

http://gw2gvg.com/guild.php?id=140

I’m sure we’ll be down to fight wolf

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Scam up for GvGs?

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

kthx

GvG SoS style…..

Excellent good sir. We must form these plans post haste! Your guild shall defend their Gee Vee Gee honor on the fitting ground of Ehmry Bay borderlands at ye ole wind mill tonight! Your best champions are required for the sake of your guild’s infamous reputation known through out the Gee Vee Gee realm!

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Scam up for GvGs?

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

kthx

GvG SoS style…..

Excellent good sir. We must form these plans post haste! Your guild shall defend their Gee Vee Gee honor on the fitting ground of Ehmry Bay borderlands at ye ole wind mill tonight! Your best champions are required for the sake of your guild’s infamous reputation known through out the Gee Vee Gee realm!

Your RP talk is weak….honestly clean it up when attempting this trolololol

Lemme help you: http://medievaleurope.mrdonn.org/language.html

complete failure

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Scam up for GvGs?

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

kthx

GvG SoS style…..

complete failure

Yes, it was very hard to type it with a straight face.

Attachments:

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Scam up for GvGs?

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

kthx

GvG SoS style…..

complete failure

The back peddle is strong with in you.

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Scam up for GvGs?

1) No, we don’t do GvG.

kthx

GvG SoS style…..

complete failure

The back peddle is strong with in you.

Attachments:

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

Thank you DB for bringing the fun to SOS BL tonight. Us oceanics get bored of pvdoor too, so it was refreshing being bummed from all directions at once. Shout out to NNK and AT, you guys field some crazy numbers.

[Envy]

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Shout outs should be given for good play, not for fielding crazy numbers.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

The shout out was intended for that. The numbers was merely a side comment. But whatever floats your boat, sir.

[Envy]

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Okay, I think I get it. You had even crazier numbers than them but they managed to beat you anyway through superior play.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Thank you DB for bringing the fun to SOS BL tonight. Us oceanics get bored of pvdoor too, so it was refreshing being bummed from all directions at once. Shout out to NNK and AT, you guys field some crazy numbers.

Why are you still on SoS if you tire of PvD?

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

It’s not PvD against higher ranked servers.

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Whoa Jinks I didn’t think anyone could be more troll than our local troll Azure Power. Keep up the good work brah.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Whoa Jinks I didn’t think anyone could be more troll than our local troll Azure Power. Keep up the good work brah.

Forum Entertainer

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

The last 10 matchups you’ve had you’ve faced a higher ranked server 50% of the time. You’ve been the lowest ranked server 1 time.

I’m seeing more PvD than PvP for SoS

Ebay on the other hand is facing higher ranked 70% of the time with 50% of the time being the lowest rated server.

(edited by Jinks.2057)

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

The last 10 matchups you’ve had you’ve faced a higher ranked server 50% of the time. You’ve been the lowest ranked server 1 time.

Our Oceanics are just that good brah.

(edited by Moderator)

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kam.8109

Kam.8109

Ebay on the other hand is facing higher ranked 70% of the time with 50% of the time being the lowest rated server.

Someone call a wahmbulance! It’d be nice if we had control over how many people are playing on other servers. Sadly since it’s beyond our control, criticizing us for it is quite foolish.

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

uhhhh…what’s going on here?

What I find more interesting is someone in your BL thinks DB is about to go to bed..at 430 eastern..

As for your concern, I’m guessing you have a thief in your keep and that is his Sigil of Fire from his Short-Bow. Check up top.

(edited by Slomoshun.6317)

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Thank you for the fun fights on eternal last night Oceanic. Some very good movement based WvW.

Keep turning out to WvW, see you on the battlegrounds.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Several postings that were against the rules of the forum have been removed. To prevent this thread from being closed, please keep these rules in mind when posting.

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Several postings that were against the rules of the forum have been removed. To prevent this thread from being closed, please keep these rules in mind when posting.

WAHHHHHH!!!! expected this in a maguuma thread, haven’t had one of these since the good ol’ t1 days.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

WAHHHHHH!!!! expected this in a maguuma thread, haven’t had one of these since the good ol’ t1 days.

Jinks has been working overtime trolling. Nice to see his work paying off.

Good fights in EB this morning. Hate afternoon lunch and having to go. See you in game.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

I’m enjoying the oceanic hours of this match-up greatly. DB still doesn’t have a single guild that fields more than 15 during oceanic, so we have to be careful about picking fights with TS, ART and whichever other oceanic SoS guilds are rolling around.

Every night it is the same thing, stall the SoS oceanics long enough for DBs SEA guilds to log on and reverse the population balance.

It is fun fighting outnumbered when we know that our Asian friends are coming over the hill like Gandalf and the Rohirrim.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

It’s like the good ole days all over again.

Attachments:

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Luvpie.8350

Had fun leading SoS in EB against NS and others while trying to float to SoS whenever DB touched the garry/hills. It would be nice if SoS had a similar size guild to keep NS and other similar guilds entertained. Herding pugs around against a big guild group is meh sometimes without ts3… Nice fights though. See you in game.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

At least Maguuma can back up their trolling. EhmBay was impressive last week but they seem to have shrunk away and only come out to play when DB is on the move elsewhere.

Jinks has ratcheted up his trolling as his server is having a rougher week. I hope they get a T1 matchup in the 7 week tourney. Jinks will be posting so much he’ll have to start responding to himself.

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Yolo #WalnutNation2013

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Great fights all weekend from SoS & EBay! It’s been a blast commanding vs you guys. Looking forward for an action packed rest of the week, keep that pressure up!

~Synco

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I think it should be a rule that all GvG must be done in the nude. That way we can all laugh at you whether you win or lose.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

DB TS3 amuses me sometimes…

Attachments:

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

Lol did jinks get banned? and I like azure more, much more entertaining. At least he puts some though into his posts.

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Most exciting thing this thread will see.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

Saturday night in EB! We had a good time all night poking at the SoS and DB zergs. Here’s a couple of the fights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyg1Bv6_TU4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TppfNSj9c3g

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Lol did jinks get banned? and I like azure more, much more entertaining. At least he puts some though into his posts.

#blameSlim2013

How did you do it, be honest now.

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Probably didn’t know these forums have rules to abide by and <3

DB TS3 amuses me sometimes…

Attachments:

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

I vote Azure Power for best… “Forum Entertainer” of the year.

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

I vote Azure Power for best… “Forum Entertainer” of the year.

is that so

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Folks need to lighten up a bit. Unless there have been a lot of transfers involved (see SBI) the chances of beating a server ranked 2 or more places higher than you are close to zero.

My favorite NA moments so far have been the few times we’ve wiped large DB groups led by EAT and NS (didn’t expect to pull that one off).

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

Are you in [fang]? If so those were some fun fights in EBG last night. Especially when we only had about 20-25 around SM fighting that blob of yours. Keep up the good fights!

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

This is a game world, regardless of our personal opinions it is clear that numbers matter and additional server participation should be encouraged.

EBay did well last night and held many structures while outmanned, good gains on rating. Good defence of your keep in eternal.

DB fought some amazing open field battles in eternal and the flip of sm while we were inside but facing a second southern force was excellent work! congrats!

SoS, great work in eternal, some great pushes and our pug forces did well.

A quote for all gamers/leaders/followers to consider;

“You can be strong, firm and clear about your expectations and your disappointments. But if you do it with respect, you’ll not only get more respect in return, your followers will work even harder for you. Guaranteed.”

Good luck, enjoy the game, please try to allow others the same pleasure.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

This is a game world…

Do you ever have fun, or is life super serial for you?

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

I don’t know about you all but I’m having a blast in WVW this week!!
Grate fights!!

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

GOD I HATE THIS WEEK

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

This was a good 1v1 between me on guardian against the mesmer in the middle of the big fight. You went down first though. Thanks.

Attachments:

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

I don’t know about you all but I’m having a blast in WVW this week!!
Grate fights!!

Grate fighting should be a crime. They electrocute, drown, hang and torture the poor grates that lose.

Attachments:

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

SO BORING SO MUCH KEEP HUGGING IM GONNA GO OUT OF MY MIND

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Luvpie.8350

SO BORING SO MUCH KEEP HUGGING IM GONNA GO OUT OF MY MIND

Lol. if you guys just wanted open field whisper me anytime instead of flipping our keeps so we have to flip them back. Also don’t bring NS/rB/EAT at same time. One at a time and we can have open field skirmishes all day. It’s actually alot more fun for us too. Tired of ppt game and defense. If I am home tomorrow evening will be in SoS south ruins area. Just leave our garrison wp up so we don’t have to run from spawn.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie