8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psycohexane.9354

Psycohexane.9354

What were the results of the late night gvg’s?

Other then the one Brando mentioned, all I know are the two unofficial GvG’s [CB] fought.

[CB] vs [AT] = 2-5
[CB] vs [Omen] = 5-0

I must say that I had a blast fighting both these guilds. It was a great opportunity for most of our members to get GvG experience. Shout out to [Omen] for using a portal at the beginning of our first fight…it really threw us for a loop.

Carebear Unit [CB] Officer
Sea of Sorrows
Tungsten Steel | Tungsten Twopointoh | Twinleaf Nightshade | Swagtasm

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Speaking of which, you’re pretty classy NS. Thanks for keeping the fights in the open and not just going for the caps and stuff.

This is something I’ve seen lacking against SoS and EB. Even when numbers are even or you guys have a clear numbers advantage there’s too much turtling. Running in keeps/towers and building defensive siege. Not enough open field imo, which made this week super boring.

I hate to pull the tired old numbers card, but I know during my usual time we’ve been lucky to get maybe a dozen folks on the field. We’re doing the best we can with what we got at that point lol.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Speaking of which, you’re pretty classy NS. Thanks for keeping the fights in the open and not just going for the caps and stuff.

This is something I’ve seen lacking against SoS and EB. Even when numbers are even or you guys have a clear numbers advantage there’s too much turtling. Running in keeps/towers and building defensive siege. Not enough open field imo, which made this week super boring.

It’s all about organization/core. I have seen plenty of DB run inside towers too when there is no leadership/core guild carrying them. It’s just how pugs act regardless of server. I wish SoS had round the clock organization to keep DB engaged but we don’t. If any NA on DB get bored welcome to come over We get to fight variety of servers each week and always have someone to fight!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I don’t think anyone was real happy about how this week played out.

8/30 DB/EBay/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

Thought id say great fight with SoS and EB in open field combat there at the end tonight. Some good zerg on zerg fights without horrible lag! Very fun!

And yes, if you saw a snow leopard looking charr with wings bowing at you, that was me, kitten good fight!

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand