8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Thank you ET and GoM for the great WXP farm in NSP BL think I got 6 ranks by the end of the night! Much <3 to all of you!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Gosh ET and NSP seem lot more zergy! Me and my roaming buddie got steam rolled lot and in different BL. Thanks for few good and equal numbered fights that turned in zerg after haha. Hope roaming gets better!

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Hey ET! That was some fantastic hacking just now to get into Sunny…with the gates still up. I guess I should have figured if you all couldn’t beat us previously with skill and talent you’d have to resort to using the mesmer hacks to get into buildings that still had gates up. Well done.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Well im having a million times more fun in this match then last week thats for sure.. At least with GOM and ET I know when I get bored of being zerged I can find duels and 2v2 3v3 etc with good players through most of the day..

Thanks to all I fought today.. And thank you BS guild for giving me something to do with the 100 arrow carts lana gave me.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Hey ET! That was some fantastic hacking just now to get into Sunny…with the gates still up. I guess I should have figured if you all couldn’t beat us previously with skill and talent you’d have to resort to using the mesmer hacks to get into buildings that still had gates up. Well done.

Things been getting fishy lately on all sides… Like the NSP thief that kept glitching inside Durios tower (while gates were still up) and the GoM guy that could hit anywhere inside langor tower with an AC near the wall (under the cannon place).

However there isn’t much reason to come put taunts like that here on the forums (since you cannot post acusations or you will get a Badge of Infraction) unless you want to start some forum warrioring. Unfortunely, all servers have to deal with a few people that can’t play fair…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gassy pope.6934

Gassy pope.6934

Had some fun fight today in ET BL with my ASH group. Had an 8 vs 20 man at sentry near garrison, but that was interesting . thank you ET for all those badges <3.

Saxguy- [DgP] Gates Of Madness commander

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

There’s way too much serious business in this thread.
On the bright side, I found some cosplay of Rob on the internet.

Ok this made me laugh for real. Rob I think someone is looking for a meme war

Hahaha.
I received this mail last night when I was sleeping from Sororita.
Only forum war after you wipe all their stuff LOL.

2nd and 3rd pics is for you Sororita <3
(We only needed 1 for the map)

It appears my esteemed former-colleague has fallen on hard financial times if he could only afford to send 10 omega golems. He would use easily twice that number to capture an un-upgraded camp.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Nice defense ET at your Bay. Guess you guys came from GoM’s BL? We didn’t have but 10 people so I was hoping I could catch you guys by surprise. Was wrong, good scouting and well played!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I R SOLO U TOWER GOM..

No other noobs get credit for this pvwall.. I am champion!

Attachments:

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brahmus.5180

Brahmus.5180

Dank did not take part in this cap of bay.

Attachments:

Outplaying NSP’s enemies with perplexity runes since August ’13.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Thanks for the duels XOXO, Elsyer and Os Prestidigitator! It REALLY helped me to better both my thief and engi gameplay! Was also a nice unwind from the way things have been currently. Lookin more forward to more opportunities to duel and roam perhaps

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I really like this match up a lot more. It’s really fun to fight and as someone wrote before me you can find really good players pretty much everywhere.

Heiann – NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

after that capping, this happened

Attachments:

(edited by Natar.3671)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Not really surprising. We already told you we don’t have a morning crew. Congrats I suppose.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Well im having a million times more fun in this match then last week thats for sure.. At least with GOM and ET I know when I get bored of being zerged I can find duels and 2v2 3v3 etc with good players through most of the day..

Thanks to all I fought today.. And thank you BS guild for giving me something to do with the 100 arrow carts lana gave me.

<3

Lana | NSP | XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Is that guild the one I think it is?

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Shh, we dare not speak its name.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Don’t accidentally summon them!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Someone is mad.

Attachments:

Lana | NSP | XOXO

(edited by Adlanaa.6172)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I look sexy in a T3 GoM Hills.

Attachments:

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

It’s kinda sad to see one of our old time rival having such a hard time. I sincerely hope you guys can get through all that.

Heiann – NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I’m such an idiot :/
I forgot and now I trolled myself.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: chins.6524

chins.6524

Thanks for the duels XOXO, Elsyer and Os Prestidigitator! It REALLY helped me to better both my thief and engi gameplay! Was also a nice unwind from the way things have been currently. Lookin more forward to more opportunities to duel and roam perhaps

Good fun yesterday. Thanks for dropping what you were doing to come say hi and duel.

Os Prestidigitator-Mes/Super Lame Dps-Engi
Os Guild

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Not really surprising. We already told you we don’t have a morning crew. Congrats I suppose.

For the record when we took bay with 5 people, 2 of which immediately signed off. One of your commanders spotted us when we were just starting inner, instead of bringing in some defense him and 5 other guys went and built 2 trebs outside the north outer gate(they had them finished by the time we capped). They then brought a Golem for inner which we couldn’t stop. They made it into the lord room where the 3 of us wiped the 6 of them.

It took quite awhile of fighting them before we were able to push out and kill the trebs and get gates repaired(also repelling a ram attempt after the trebs were destroyed) since they kept coming back quickly after they would die. ie we kill 2 and be fighting the rest while the first 2 show back up etc..

So there really was no excuse for this other then a bad decision made by the people you did have available to just let us cap it and try to take it back right away, rather then doing what we did and actually trying to defend it.

At any rate, it was fun and I still don’t care about the PPT.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Met Filaen from GoM on their bl today c:

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

Quite a beautiful scene we have, a 3/4 red pie and EB on max cap with a 10m queue

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brahmus.5180

Brahmus.5180

Quite a beautiful scene we have, a 3/4 red pie and EB on max cap with a 10m queue

Not only can we overwhelm EB with numbers, look out empty towers in GoM bl!

Attachments:

Outplaying NSP’s enemies with perplexity runes since August ’13.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chimpy.4260

Chimpy.4260

GG GoM BL, we were outmanned but not outgunned, managed to hold off a 75 man GoM zerg with only ~10 of us

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Another fun day of dueling. Seems with et/gom being so short on players its about the only real fun to be had.

Gf’s guys.

P.s Gom get well soon! It hurts to see you guys this short on people.

P.p.s I grew up on the hard streets of ferguson’s crossing. I know how you feel gom.

ET – you are urinal cake. Always have been.

That is all

Ty

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I love the focus from all the GoM players on me. Keep it up!! I’m running my glassy spec just for you <3

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Apparently if you are watching duels its not allowed, and if you dont want to duel they will finish you. [ BS] = Bull kitten?

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

I love the focus from all the GoM players on me. Keep it up!! I’m running my glassy spec just for you <3

we love you too els

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

GG GoM BL, we were outmanned but not outgunned, managed to hold off a 75 man GoM zerg with only ~10 of us

I don’t think gom has 75 people in all 4 bls total

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Does GoM have 75 people on at 1 time anymore? I did just see a quiet large ET zerg in GoM BL and apparently they had another decent sized group in our BL when I left. Transfers?, or just peeps who weren’t around over the weekend?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

It appears my esteemed former-colleague has fallen on hard financial times if he could only afford to send 10 omega golems. He would use easily twice that number to capture an un-upgraded camp.

Bandito, Bandito, Bandito.

Dont think id let Rob have all the fun. I just wanted to give you a taste of what i wanted to throw at you, shame it only took one omega =/
Have a bunch of alphas in my bank too (fun fact: i sent the price of alphas from 16s to 30s ea =p )

Will be fun to fight GoM, dont worry though, wont be any unsportsmanship such as whispers or dancing on corpses. Just lots and lots of siege and bounties =D I expect the same!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

ET – you are urinal cake. Always have been.

Is that some kind of bad Karma or ET really hurt the feelings of everyone? Every matchup people always say ET is the kitten and love the other server…

Oh well…

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

Rob.7624
“Met Filaen from GoM on their bl today c:”

Oh, wow Rob! I didn’t know you were going to post that!
Anyway, ’twas nice to meet you, and I hope to see again in WvW

I’ve never posted on the forums before, but now’s as good a time as any I suppose

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Rob.7624
“Met Filaen from GoM on their bl today c:”

Oh, wow Rob! I didn’t know you were going to post that!
Anyway, ’twas nice to meet you, and I hope to see again in WvW

I’ve never posted on the forums before, but now’s as good a time as any I suppose

I knew that Asuran looked familiar. I’ve seen you a bunch as well. I think you 2v2d myself and another necro.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Does GoM have 75 people on at 1 time anymore? I did just see a quiet large ET zerg in GoM BL and apparently they had another decent sized group in our BL when I left. Transfers?, or just peeps who weren’t around over the weekend?

ET has friends, we have been here from the start of Reset, you need understand that the ET you played before is a little different then the ET now everyone wants to talk kitten about ET but I can honestly say iv met the most skilled and professional players on this server outmanned or not.

[IoM] Leader
IoM/ET Commander

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

ASH worst guild NA. Not up for discussion at this point just really really bad players all running same tag. I think they must use some system to weed out any good players.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

ASH worst guild NA. Not up for discussion at this point just really really bad players all running same tag. I think they must use some system to weed out any good players.

XOXO worst forum warriors NA. Not up for discussion at this point just really really bad trolls all running the same sig. I think they must use some system to weed out any good posters.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

XOXO worst forum warriors NA. Not up for discussion at this point just really really bad trolls all running the same sig. I think they must use some system to weed out any good posters.

Well not sure why I am bothering to respond to this since everyone knows XOXO is elite forum warrior guild with strict recruitment policy.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Started new guild /w for invite “Couldnt Fit the Tr in Tag[ASH]”

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Well not sure why I am bothering to respond to this since everyone knows XOXO is elite forum warrior guild with strict recruitment policy.

What about PAXA?

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Bandito, Bandito, Bandito.

Dont think id let Rob have all the fun. I just wanted to give you a taste of what i wanted to throw at you, shame it only took one omega =/
Have a bunch of alphas in my bank too (fun fact: i sent the price of alphas from 16s to 30s ea =p )

Will be fun to fight GoM, dont worry though, wont be any unsportsmanship such as whispers or dancing on corpses. Just lots and lots of siege and bounties =D I expect the same!

You already know I like to keep it classy. When we fight, you can expect to get teabagged while I play my victory song on my trumpet and whisper-spam you how much Doctor Who sucks. Then I’ll throw some treb sites down as a tribute.

p.s. Finally got my Quip!

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

You already know I like to keep it classy. When we fight, you can expect to get teabagged while I play my victory song on my trumpet and whisper-spam you how much Doctor Who sucks. Then I’ll throw some treb sites down as a tribute.

About kitten time, well i guess as in rome, you can expect the same, ill tell you how DW is awesome though =D

just bought some more toys.

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

sooo many epic fights tonight. gj everyone – should be proud of yourselves

Attachments:

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

About kitten time, well i guess as in rome, you can expect the same, ill tell you how DW is awesome though =D

just bought some more toys.

Well, this is embarrassing. It took four posts back and forth before one of us used a gif.

We must train harder.

Attachments:

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Well, this is embarrassing. It took four posts back and forth before one of us used a gif.

We must train harder.

Well i would have but this isnt my match up thread any more, im only posting in response to posts directed at me. I know how hurt people on GoM get over gifs.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

What about PAXA?

Apparently you missed our last matchup where I demolished PAXA both in game and on forums.