8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Great fights in GoM Borderlands all around today! Finally got rid of those ugly WPs in our BLs and ASH and the rest of the server really stepped up in coordination and communication. Really was beautiful stuff seeing us doing as well as we did, even with bouncing back and forth between Bay and Hills against both groups trying to retake them!

Also to the 10ish ET group that tried to get our Bay then tried to go for our Garrison, we have been losing our BLs a lot lately, but c’mon… It’s not THAT easy to just simply rush a keep and take it as you please. After getting zerged at Lake and Bay, why take a 10 man straight to a near fully upgraded Garrison? At least Bay made sense since it was still paper.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

honeybuns.. you left me.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

Rob.7624
“Met Filaen from GoM on their bl today c:”

Oh, wow Rob! I didn’t know you were going to post that!
Anyway, ’twas nice to meet you, and I hope to see again in WvW

I’ve never posted on the forums before, but now’s as good a time as any I suppose

I knew that Asuran looked familiar. I’ve seen you a bunch as well. I think you 2v2d myself and another necro.

I remember that! You were also the necro that desructonated me on mesmer multiple times, right? The 2v2s were fun; but honestly I’m surprised Dae and I mananged to win one, if I do in fact remember correctly

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

ASH worst guild NA. Not up for discussion at this point just really really bad players all running same tag. I think they must use some system to weed out any good players.

XOXO worst forum warriors NA. Not up for discussion at this point just really really bad trolls all running the same sig. I think they must use some system to weed out any good posters.

Well not sure why I am bothering to respond to this since everyone knows XOXO is elite forum warrior guild with strict recruitment policy.

What about PAXA?

Apparently you missed our last matchup where I demolished PAXA both in game and on forums.

I don’t usually read other matchups, and our last match against NSP was 3 weeks ago. Not that it matter anyway…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

ASH worst guild NA. Not up for discussion at this point just really really bad players all running same tag. I think they must use some system to weed out any good players.

XOXO worst forum warriors NA. Not up for discussion at this point just really really bad trolls all running the same sig. I think they must use some system to weed out any good posters.

Well not sure why I am bothering to respond to this since everyone knows XOXO is elite forum warrior guild with strict recruitment policy.

What about PAXA?

Apparently you missed our last matchup where I demolished PAXA both in game and on forums.

PAXA has quit the game. You may see a lone tag… like literally one but their organized 5-man has quit.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

What about PAXA?

You can’t demolish anything besides a burrito and even then I might have to give the edge to the burrito. :P

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Wow I miss these forums! And I missed this matchup! Back from a short break, and seems like it was a good week to come back.

Here’s a fight with some [OS] and randoms from yesterday morning in GoM borderlands…enjoy!
Mesmer Roaming Video

I’m pretty new to the whole video-making thing so feedback is welcome.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

Hey friends, Purimm and I went out roaming yesterday and decided to lead some groups on a tour of their BL. Here we take them to the centaur for some wxp farming. And here we take a dip in the lake, shame about all the pesky krait!

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

honeybuns.. you left me.

=/ pats on the head there, there.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Rob.7624
“Met Filaen from GoM on their bl today c:”

Oh, wow Rob! I didn’t know you were going to post that!
Anyway, ’twas nice to meet you, and I hope to see again in WvW

I’ve never posted on the forums before, but now’s as good a time as any I suppose

I knew that Asuran looked familiar. I’ve seen you a bunch as well. I think you 2v2d myself and another necro.

I remember that! You were also the necro that desructonated me on mesmer multiple times, right? The 2v2s were fun; but honestly I’m surprised Dae and I mananged to win one, if I do in fact remember correctly

Yeah, I’m the human female necro in all black. And you guys did win one. Pretty impressive.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Wow I miss these forums! And I missed this matchup! Back from a short break, and seems like it was a good week to come back.

Here’s a fight with some [OS] and randoms from yesterday morning in GoM borderlands…enjoy!
Mesmer Roaming Video

Nice to finally watch a video with music I really like, thanks for that. Looks like you had fun!

Lana | NSP | XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Mesmer Roaming Video

Nice to finally watch a video with music I really like, thanks for that. Looks like you had fun!

Thanks, the fight was a blast, glad you enjoyed it!

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Mesmer Roaming Video

Make it watchable on mobile, I want a good distraction from work

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Mesmer Roaming Video

Make it watchable on mobile, I want a good distraction from work

I’m actually not sure why it does that, I’ll have a poke around and see if I can fix it.

EDIT: Just looked it up…apparently it gets blocked on mobile because of some of the songs I used

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

(edited by Zumi.6384)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Question: Did anyone from NSP who spent hours on end defending GoM bay wake up today feeling like they had a hangover?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brahmus.5180

Brahmus.5180

Glad to see new Dire gear in game and perplex runes unchanged. I was afraid I would have to play thief or hammer warrior after patch.

Outplaying NSP’s enemies with perplexity runes since August ’13.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Can’t play tonight, but can’t wait to get back in here and make some SUPER EXPLOSION STOMPS!

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: merum.9541

merum.9541

Lol beer. It was fun watching the keeps all day though.

Degana Lumanesa NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

Question: Did anyone from NSP who spent hours on end defending GoM bay wake up today feeling like they had a hangover?

Feel pretty bad myself, but luckily SAB is here so I can unwind by killing 8bit things before I go kill whateverbitwe’reonbynow things.

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

I know how hurt people on GoM get over gifs.

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aevis.4632

Aevis.4632

Just curious here but I was wondering where all my fellow GoM went? O.o

Seems like no one is defending our bl this match up. We haven’t had wp all day o.O

Why are we doing so bad this week? We were doing so well these past months. What happened?

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Lol beer. It was fun watching the keeps all day though.

I was Impressed with the GoM players that kept going back over, and over again. I do hope that some of them learned something from some of the siege placement and use that we used to defend with. I also hope some of our NSP players learn to REFRESH SIEGE!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

Seems like no one is defending our bl this match up. We haven’t had wp all day o.O

Why are we doing so bad this week? We were doing so well these past months. What happened?

I’m pretty sure you lost some people to transfers, but I don’t know the details.

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

We actually had all 3 WPs, but then a little thing called sleep came in and ET usually strikes us while we’re away anyways. With all the transfers out too, coverage wars aren’t in our favor.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Probably a combination of burnout and transfers. Plus with the upcoming league crap arriving soon, most servers will be picked clean as the fairweathers and casuals move on to zerg servers to collect sweet lootz.

Meanwhile, those of us who enjoy competitive gaming have to dodge zergs and hunt each other down for any sort of a challenge. I didn’t really have much time over the holiday weekend to play, but the gaming time I did have was spent dueling friends from NSP/ET and the rest went to playing Smite and Divekick (lol).

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

We actually had all 3 WPs, but then a little thing called sleep came in and ET usually strikes us while we’re away anyways. With all the transfers out too, coverage wars aren’t in our favor.

I dont get what your saying… we hit you on primetime ever night at least once and you cry about hitting you when your sleeping? I guess if your a little kid or have a job in the AM you go to bed early? ET/NSP take your bg at least once a night whole bg, people were crying about us attacking GoM on the forums so we switched it up to NSP the other night for one night.

What people need to understand in this matchup ET could attack NSP if we wanted they may have numbers over us on some timezones but in primetime is pretty even, we choose to attack you(GoM) because in general ET and NSP matchup will come later, you need to understand you are rank 20, we are 21 of course we are going to hit you anything to drop your PPT even more.

So far this has been an interesting matchup on all sides just wish GoM would wake up and fight back a bit just letting you know ET aiming for your 20th spot

[IoM] Leader
IoM/ET Commander

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy playing hammer warrior as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I despite Hammer warriors because engineers don’t have stability…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

Strange. NSP were attacking our EB right to the keep while GoM took advantage and try to ninja rush all our keeps with 3 alpha golems and 1 omega. That fight we lost our bay since I was solo defending it and I was busy changing builds. Later you went on to south Hills. I called some people and commander in EB and wipe you out and destroyed 1 golem. Then a few mins of pretending to be gone, some of you came back to garrison water gate again (while we were busy in EB) with 1 omega / 2 alpha golems and some of your people then you got completely massacred including all your golems swimming for their lives. So we took it further into your own borderlands. Lucky for you “The Patch” saved what was left of it (which was totally unfair for us btw!), we would’ve went all night capping everything that was green when we didn’t even really have any plans. It’s not to brag (we were quiet while you keep calling us names over and over). I’m just kitten ed how your servers keep looking down on ET. Hope you all earn your fall to the bottom of tier 8, you’re so delusional and noisy. BTW arguing about coverage and sleep ET is Medium-High at best population while GoM is still Very High certain times. Don’t even use server transfers as an excuse cause us and HoD fall from Tier 1 from “FREE transfers” so your experience with bandwagon transfers means garbage to us. -_-’

(edited by Spica.9308)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I despite Hammer warriors because engineers don’t have stability…

Here you go, friend!

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

Strange. NSP were attacking our EB right to the keep while GoM took advantage and try to ninja rush all our keeps with 3 alpha golems and 1 omega. That fight we lost our bay since I was solo defending it and I was busy changing builds. Later you went on to south Hills. I called some people and commander in EB and wipe you out and destroyed 1 golem. Then a few mins of pretending to be gone, some of you came back to garrison water gate again (while we were busy in EB) with 1 omega / 2 alpha golems and some of your people then you got completely massacred including all your golems swimming for their lives. So we took it further into your own borderlands. Lucky for you “The Patch” saved what was left of it (which was totally unfair for us btw!), we would’ve went all night capping everything that was green when we didn’t even really have any plans. It’s not to brag (we were quiet while you keep calling us names over and over). I’m just kitten ed how your servers keep looking down on ET. Hope you all earn your fall to the bottom of tier 8, you’re so delusional and noisy. BTW arguing about coverage and sleep ET is Medium-High at best population while GoM is still Very High certain times. Don’t even use server transfers as an excuse cause us and HoD fall from Tier 1 from “FREE transfers” so your experience with bandwagon transfers means garbage to us. -_-’

This post get Lolz, does ET plan on hitting NSP anytime soon? or you guys still playing for “2nd” place?

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

We hit NSP last night took over half their bg hills both south towers all camps, gave you guys some defense for hours just last night.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

very high population does not equate to wvw population, gom is mostly a pve server.

and what would you even know about server transfers out of gom. are you on gom. if not then your whole post is garbage. I guess stupidity doesn’t fall far from the tree, and rob must be the tree.

Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

very high population does not equate to wvw population, gom is mostly a pve server.

I’ll just quote myself from another thread…

The excuse “X server is a PvE server” is overused… I recall FC saying that when they first lost #23 to ET (the week I came to ET). GoM used the same excuse when they dropped to T8 and lost (saying it was SAB fault). HoD used the same excuse when they didn’t caused the (Ho)Domination of T8 they promissed. ET also used this excuse many times…

The only servers that aren’t focused on PvE are gnashing each other for the first place (JQ/SoR/BG). Even the Tarnished Coast (which is the #4) is a PvE based server (They love Dolyak parades and RP stuff), so anything under that cannot use the excuse of “PvE based”.

PvE events dent WvW population? Yes, they definetly do… But it will happen on DR, on ET, on IoJ, on anyone down here… The only thing is that IoJ actually have more people even without the guys that are killing Scarlet minions. So let us (not only DR) stop pretending that Clockwork Chaos is the reason that we are “losing”, and try to have fun with the population imbalance we have been put against.

And swap where its written DR for GoM, and where its written IoJ for NSP.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Fun fight in EB tonight.

<3 ET

Heiann – NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I introduce the new roaming meta:

It is very powerful.. But alas the zerg too stronk and we are defeated!

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

I thought for sure that we had that.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Lol I took a screenshot of that at well xD

Also I think BS is copying your idea >.>

Attachments:

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Hukundu.7628

The excuse “X server is a PvE server” is overused… I recall FC saying that when they first lost #23 to ET (the week I came to ET). GoM used the same excuse when they dropped to T8 and lost (saying it was SAB fault). HoD used the same excuse when they didn’t caused the (Ho)Domination of T8 they promissed. ET also used this excuse many times…

The only servers that aren’t focused on PvE are gnashing each other for the first place (JQ/SoR/BG). Even the Tarnished Coast (which is the #4) is a PvE based server (They love Dolyak parades and RP stuff), so anything under that cannot use the excuse of “PvE based”.

PvE events dent WvW population? Yes, they definetly do… But it will happen on DR, on ET, on IoJ, on anyone down here… The only thing is that IoJ actually have more people even without the guys that are killing Scarlet minions. So let us (not only DR) stop pretending that Clockwork Chaos is the reason that we are “losing”, and try to have fun with the population imbalance we have been put against.

Yeah, I have to agree. We’re nearly ALL PvE servers. ET didn’t stay at #23/24 for nearly a year after Ruinous and others left without being a “PvE” server—and even now, at any given moment, any commander on ET would love to have the number of players in WvW that a Scarlet’s Minions event draws. Big PvE events on ET have nearly always drawn enough players to thoroughly zerg the WvW maps if they had been there instead (though there are times of day when even that’s not true, and our population limits show).

Yes, interest in WvW DOES matter, of course. Organization and focus matter more.

Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

(edited by Hukundu.7628)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

My ability of fighting mesmers is getting sharpened, had a good duel with a [XOXO] Asura Mesmer today… Also killed a few mesmers around while taking sentries and caravans.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Yeah, I have to agree. We’re nearly ALL PvE servers. ET didn’t stay at #23/24 for nearly a year after Ruinous and others left without being a “PvE” server—and even now, at any given moment, any commander on ET would love to have the number of players in WvW that a Scarlet’s Minions event draws. Big PvE events on ET have nearly always drawn enough players to thoroughly zerg the WvW maps if they had been there instead (though there are times of day when even that’s not true, and our population limits show).

Yes, interest in WvW DOES matter, of course. Organization and focus matter more.

I agree with the above post as well. I often come to LA to see a sea of names and wonder what the heck everyone is doing there, and also looking back at accidentally joining a scarlet event while exploring, I was half looking for orange battle swords to appear on the map for as many people were there in the map xD

At the current moment, there’s little incentive for said PvEers to WvW simply b/c of the lack of… Well, content and rewards, at least not as fast compared to PvE content.

As for the last sentence on organization and focus, our more organized WvW guilds left us mainly because of said reasons that most of us seem to be stuck on the mindset of PvE content and that even in WvW a lot of our randoms tend to be really unorganized and that they shouldered the weight of GoM’s WvW too much. As a result GoM has very few organized WvW groups left. It’s pretty much a combination of both things that seem to be crippling our server badly.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Hukundu.7628

NSP showing some “night crew” moves this morning. Nice work on EB.

Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Awesome fun in ET BL turning it Red. You guys didn’t have the numbers but did put up a good fight at bay. Good Work NSP. Had a good time leading you guys!

Attachments:

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

As for the last sentence on organization and focus, our more organized WvW guilds left us mainly because of said reasons that most of us seem to be stuck on the mindset of PvE content and that even in WvW a lot of our randoms tend to be really unorganized and that they shouldered the weight of GoM’s WvW too much. As a result GoM has very few organized WvW groups left. It’s pretty much a combination of both things that seem to be crippling our server badly.

exactly.

for awhile, usually when I would try to go to eb it would be full, this week is the first time ive had outmanned buff in all 4 maps. commander jumping from gom bl to eb and back just to try and keep things. gom has always been a mostly pve based server. difference for a long time was we had wvw guilds running karma trains for pve’ers. now those people have left, and with no one to follow, pve’ers have also left leaving our wvw pop a practical wasteland.

same thing happened with SF. when it got to difficult running through karma trains in wvw, the pve’ers left and SF dropped through the tiers again. its pretty simple to see really.

Let’s ask tootsie.

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

1. PVE Server ( Okay so you’re the only server who does PVE or is affected by it? )
2. Complains ET destroys our upgraded keeps ( You mean you never attacked us? )
3. Would we attack NSP? (16th rank NSP, 20th GoM and 21st ET Self-Explanatory)
4. Our WvW guilds left us, how would you know when you’re not in GoM?
(Who the hell cares? just look at the chart of 6 servers with mass exodus and you’d see GoM in Purple lose about 3 ranks lately in a new “randomized” match-up setting, it’s you who have no clue what other servers been through before making lame excuses)
5. OMG we got outmanned buff now ( Yeah like we never experience it every min of every day for almost a year now lulz )

You 3 kiddies are laughable, maybe they left you cause you were all busy being too smart to win for the server. :o

Attachments:

(edited by Spica.9308)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Hukundu.7628

Now, now — just because ET was at the bottom so long, and became the butt of all WvW jokes, is no reason not to be nice just because we’re able to lay increased smack down now It all comes around, I suppose.

GoM – I actually do feel for you guys. DR, who ET faced last week, is facing the same problems. In fact, they lost several WvW guilds during the week, and frankly are in real trouble.

Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

1. PVE Server ( Okay so you’re the only server who does PVE or is affected by it? )
2. Complains ET destroys our upgraded keeps ( You mean you never attacked us? )
3. Would we attack NSP? (16th rank NSP, 20th GoM and 21st ET Self-Explanatory)
4. Our WvW guilds left us, how would you know when you’re not in GoM?
(Who the hell cares? just look at the chart of 6 servers with mass exodus and you’d see GoM in Purple lose about 3 ranks lately in a new “randomized” match-up setting, it’s you who have no clue what other servers been through before making lame excuses)
5. OMG we got outmanned buff now ( Yeah like we never experience it every min of every day for almost a year now lulz )

You 3 kiddies are laughable, maybe they left you cause you were all busy being too smart to win for the server. :o

1) Read my last post in response to said comment. I agreed on his standpoint, so no need to beat a dead horse.
2) Who cared about them being upgraded? I dont remember anyone griping over that. Tho I have to say, easy points are easy points I guess. It’s just to most other people, it’s making it look like you guys are taking the easier way out by constantly “PvDing” our Borderlands. Even ppl in NSP see that. NSP wants a challenge too!
3) Server ranks are near meaningless with this new matchup system. Next match you could be pitted against AR and DR, kick their kitten and STILL lose rank, where we could face DH and IoJ, get our butts kicked, and STILL gain rank, and overtake u in rank. I lol at that logic.
4) GoM hasn’t started from that high of a rank to start freefalling as we are now compared to the other servers. We still have some PuGs, and a few organized guild groups, but as I said on a previous post, it’s not counting for much in this match against two servers with superior numbers in WvW at most times. It’s mainly a matter of time before the PuGs get disinterested totally at this rate.
5) GoM’s been through plenty of times where we’ve been outmanned before, so kindly get off your high horse thinking we’re total greenhorns about it. Even when outmanned, I fight as I did tonight. (Can even read chat log in 3rd screen for verification) Hell, I kept running even till my armor broke >.>

Attachments:

(edited by Colt.9051)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

NSP also suffered at some point. We lost many good WvWer after kaineg stomped us and were pushed to the brink of falling into tier 8 prior the current match up system by GoM and DR.

Heiann – NSP

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Hukundu.7628

Next match you could be pitted against AR and DR, kick their kitten and STILL lose rank, where we could face DH and IoJ, get our butts kicked, and STILL gain rank, and overtake u in rank. I lol at that logic.

Very true. But given our recent luck, I’m guessing a BG/JQ/ET matchup is in the offing.

And don’t worry too much about PUG morale. A couple of months back, ET basically lost what meager WvW capability we had when most of our commanders decided to move to HoD or elsewhere. It was a low point, but even then we still had some die-hards who held on until we had an infusion of new blood.

Like I said, it all comes around. If GoM is free-falling, it won’t last forever.

Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

(edited by Hukundu.7628)

8/30 GoM/ET/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Next match you could be pitted against AR and DR, kick their kitten and STILL lose rank, where we could face DH and IoJ, get our butts kicked, and STILL gain rank, and overtake u in rank. I lol at that logic.

Very true. But given our recent luck, I’m guessing a BG/JQ/ET matchup is in the offing.

And don’t worry too much about PUG morale. A couple of months back, ET basically lost what meager WvW capability we had when most of our commanders decided to move to HoD or elsewhere. It was a low point, but even then we still had some die-hards who held on until we had an infusion of new blood.

Like I said, it all comes around. If GoM is free-falling, it won’t last forever.

I am sure I can speak for Colt, pita spoon, and several others in that I will continue to roll out there to defend and take things as long as I’m in GW. We understand that things aren’t going well for us now but we’ll bite, scratch, and kick even when out numbered greatly.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)