Time to see how this “New” HoD is.

New HoD?

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Goodluck to everyone. No forum trolls please.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

The new HoD is a fearsome zergmonster! Able to field five or six 50-member zergs per map with multiple commanders each and will hunt you down without mercy. You will run in terror from the ferocious focus and mercilessness of HoDs precision zerg control. So give up now IoJ and SF, you dont stand a chance when we meet!

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

* * * Slight correction to the above post * * *

The new HoD is a fearsome zergmonster (if you are a Clockwork Minion)! Able to field five or six 50-member zergs per map with multiple commanders each and will hunt you down without mercy (if you drop clockwork loot). You will run in terror from the ferocious focus and mercilessness of HoDs precision zerg control (if the zerg thinks you will leave a champ chest when you get killed). So give up now IoJ and SF, you dont stand a chance when we meet (you in overflow because HoD can out-Skritt any and all servers!)

….meanwhile in WvW we will try to muster a few people to give your roamers something to do.

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

* * * Slight correction to the above post * * *

The new HoD is a fearsome zergmonster (if you are a Clockwork Minion)! Able to field five or six 50-member zergs per map with multiple commanders each and will hunt you down without mercy (if you drop clockwork loot). You will run in terror from the ferocious focus and mercilessness of HoDs precision zerg control (if the zerg thinks you will leave a champ chest when you get killed). So give up now IoJ and SF, you dont stand a chance when we meet (you in overflow because HoD can out-Skritt any and all servers!)

….meanwhile in WvW we will try to muster a few people to give your roamers something to do.

I state New HoD because you were able to compete with DH, Last time we played you, you were on par with us. So either you’ve gotten xfers, or have done major recruiting for your WvW on your server to field more numbers. Hence why you are New compared to last time :P

Isle Of Janthir

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Had some fun fights tonight on HoD BL against [Core] and [PPK]. We had 12-15 earlier in the night, but dropped down to 8-9 when you guys took Briar back with the break-out. (Siegerazor is OP) Unfortunately the BL flooded with more of your guys and then more of our guys. Hopefully we’ll get to fight some more against each other this week.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Had some fun fights tonight on HoD BL against [Core] and [PPK]. We had 12-15 earlier in the night, but dropped down to 8-9 when you guys took Briar back with the break-out. (Siegerazor is OP) Unfortunately the BL flooded with more of your guys and then more of our guys. Hopefully we’ll get to fight some more against each other this week.

Maybe they shouldnt be on our maps so much

Isle Of Janthir

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

SF, where were you last week?

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

SF, where were you last week?

All in wvw during reset.

Next question.

Mag Server Leader

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

The new HoD is a fearsome zergmonster! Able to field five or six 50-member zergs per map with multiple commanders each and will hunt you down without mercy. You will run in terror from the ferocious focus and mercilessness of HoDs precision zerg control. So give up now IoJ and SF, you dont stand a chance when we meet!

Until NA bedtime apparently 0.o

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

We’re weak where you’re strong and vice-versa…should be a fun week.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

We’re weak where you’re strong and vice-versa…should be a fun week.

Ehh, our NA has gotten quite a bit stronger since the last time. Hence why Im so excited to play you guys

However you guys scared the hell out of me at the beginning of reset. two 25+ man zergs on hills and bay in our bl. lol

Isle Of Janthir

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

nothing suprising here ioj strong presence during the night lets see how the day goes

HOD Comander

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

nothing suprising here ioj strong presence during the night lets see how the day goes

Question comes to, How much can your NA take of night capping and then recapping everything before your numbers start to lower. Thats the true test I hope its none.

Isle Of Janthir

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

Question comes to, How much can your NA take of night capping and then recapping everything before your numbers start to lower. Thats the true test I hope its none.

im sure their bl during the day + side of eb will be busy

HOD Comander

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

Something’s a little wrong with this map…

Can’t quite put my finger on it, though…

Attachments:

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

hahaha yes that was us we decide to change places xD

HOD Comander

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Just woke up…. man our oceanics are going hard lol

Commander Nachonix

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Primefactor.7621

Primefactor.7621

Heh, One hell of a fight you guys gave us on reset. Though… I don’t think I fought 12-15… felt more like 20-25 lol. I’m done taking a 2-week vacation from commanding so you guys better watch out

Attachments:

Commander Cadimus Alteria-IoJ
Guild Leader:Reign of Cadimus [RoC]
Time to lead my merry band to victory, with peanut butter in hand!

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

We will rain terror upon everyone in our path. Oh and Kittens. Yes I really said Kittens.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Please Henge, can you guys stop wasting my time in your downed states when it’s absolutely clear that you’re going to die?

Thanks a lot, your local Mesmer – Fellblade. xoxoxoxox

P.S. Luv yaz lol rofl #yoloswag

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jalad Lantana.3027

Jalad Lantana.3027

This reset evening was allot of fun. Lot’s of things flipping, from SM to camps, I lost track of how many times we fought over AP.

Good times.

HOD
Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Necro / Warrior
Played since 1st online ‘demo’ months before the BWEs.

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

guess who lost their numbers now!!!! time for some fun

HOD Comander

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Good good, hoping for somw fun fights today

Commander Nachonix

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Sororita you were right to leave GoM.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

I state New HoD because you were able to compete with DH, Last time we played you, you were on par with us. So either you’ve gotten xfers, or have done major recruiting for your WvW on your server to field more numbers. Hence why you are New compared to last time :P

I think our beating DH was more that they have a huge population of less hardcore militiamen in PvE last week rather than out on the field. So while we’d see the big guilds out their supporting numbers were smaller.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

I think our beating DH was more that they have a huge population of less hardcore militiamen in PvE last week rather than out on the field. So while we’d see the big guilds out their supporting numbers were smaller.

If they could have seen our massive zergs in aetherblade farmlands last week they would have trembled in fear, until they went to WvW.

But anyway, great fights last night in our BL. Loved the nearly simultaneous attacks on our garrison by SF and IoJ.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Heh, One hell of a fight you guys gave us on reset. Though… I don’t think I fought 12-15… felt more like 20-25 lol. I’m done taking a 2-week vacation from commanding so you guys better watch out

We really did only have 12-15 VSL but I’m sure there were some randoms in the fight, always are. You guys gave us some good fights. Wasn’t nice of you to come at us with [PPK] and friends all at the same time, but I’ll forgive you. We do look forward to more fights! I’ll be the big norn guardian with a hammer exploding in your face.

Attachments:

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Come on now HoD :l I was hoping for better. I was all hyped up last night after seeing what you could field on reset.

Isle Of Janthir

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Im sure they can and will do better.

Commander Nachonix

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

Quiting WvW because I suck.

Attachments:

Dusty Dawg

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Quiting WvW because I suck.

Thats so.. creepy and funny at the same time.. its.. freepy

Commander Nachonix

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

XE, it’s nice to meet you. Looking forward to finding you each and every night this week.

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Thread is so… silent.

Huge fun today at EB, dont let PPT get in the way of having fun, I picked the zerg fights over capping anything everytime I could when I was commanding. Both HoD and SF put up some numbers to make it interesting for us

Also IoJ, I will not be on Nacho much at all from now on. My warrior just got a tag, dont treat me like a newbie commander ok :P

Commander Nachonix

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: alenaoreo.5206

alenaoreo.5206

Had fun times at Redbriar in SF BL. We held Bay for a while, and looks like we still have Briar unless it flipped before. You guys wiped quite a few times at these stairs, though you had at least 2 times the numbers… But your efforts to recap Briar were honorable. (Nice cata distraction as your golem hit the gate!) Sorry [PHZE] couldn’t cuddle with SF some more, we had to go to guild missions

PS: This has been a fun matchup so far, looking forward to more fights. Keep it up everyone!

Attachments:

[oT] Stormbluff Isle

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Had fun times at Redbriar in SF BL. We held Bay for a while, and looks like we still have Briar unless it flipped before. You guys wiped quite a few times at these stairs, though you had at least 2 times the numbers… But your efforts to recap Briar were honorable. (Nice cata distraction as your golem hit the gate!) Sorry [PHZE] couldn’t cuddle with SF some more, we had to go to guild missions

PS: This has been a fun matchup so far, looking forward to more fights. Keep it up everyone!

Meanwhile, We took 80% of your Bl o.o

Priorities lol.

On a side note. How did you like that IoJ Reaction time to garri SF?

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

man this thread is slow…guess im not the only one doing some PvE tonight shudder

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

man this thread is slow…guess im not the only one doing some PvE tonight shudder

Need some forum warriors around here eh?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Yeah. I heard HoD has some of the most heavily moderated threads, Nothing from them at all the past 2 days.

Isle Of Janthir

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

giving IoJ a few weeks to become accustom to me then ill start =p

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Gif all the things! Doctor Who reference all the stuff!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Gif all the things! Doctor Who reference all the stuff!

+1

Isle Of Janthir

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Riddle Time!

Why did the Sorrow’s Furnace thief cross the road?

Answer? To become a chicken!

I want to thank the couple of SF thieves that have been providing us with laughter and bags. It is so funny when they get turned into a Moa, seems their stealth no longer works. Oh my aching laughing muscles!

Theftwind (HoD)

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Riddle Time!

I want to thank the couple of SF thieves that have been providing us with laughter and bags. It is so funny when they get turned into a Moa, seems their stealth no longer works. Oh my aching laughing muscles!

This also works particularly well on the rapid inflow of meta builds that I’ve been seeing, including, but not limited to:

- Fear-mancers;
- Stun-lock warriors that love to run away at any sign of trouble (only to realise that the spam-laugh in moa form isn’t very fun);
- Spirit rangers (although not as effective in this case); and,
- Condition thieves

If only Moa weren’t on such a long cooldown – I would totally use it more often.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Riddle Time!

This also works particularly well on the rapid inflow of meta builds that I’ve been seeing, including, but not limited to:

- Fear-mancers;
- Stun-lock warriors that love to run away at any sign of trouble (only to realise that the spam-laugh in moa form isn’t very fun);
- Condition thieves

If only Moa weren’t on such a long cooldown – I would totally use it more often.

Met a REALLY good SF Condi thief earlier with the [BS] Tag. Should give him a go if you find him fell :P Human Female Blonde Hair

Isle Of Janthir

8/30 IoJ/HoD/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Riddle Time!

- Fear-mancers;
- Condition thieves

Met a REALLY good SF Condi thief earlier with the [BS] Tag. Should give him a go if you find him fell :P Human Female Blonde Hair

Aye just went against this one, got her to like 1/9 health but then I was either lagging or a 2nd thief came, either way it was a really close fight and we would have downed each other if stealth stomps weren’t possible.

Good fight ^.^

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.