8/30 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

uhm.. BG what were those 16 alpha and 3 omega golems for in EB?

We (especially Wrex) were dieing laughing at your attempt of their use

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

BG why can’t you go play in SoRBL they have all the cookies.

More like they have a 40 zerg around every corner.

But they still have the cookies……

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Nice open field ACs SONG

It was 15 vs this.

Edit: Forgot to add, you (or the one leading that zerg) chose to ran. :/

Note that we didn’t “run away” we built trebs while you wouldn’t engage us without being under 4 sup ACs on open field (we had 30 all night, with the exception of the SoR bl hills fight) and waiting for SAHP to reinforce them.

I think an open field fight of equal numbers between SONG and MERC… would be interesting. Or perhaps a GvGassss. Would be nice to watch<3

It would be very one sided. Ending up in MERC blobing

in Match-ups

Posted by: package.5147

package.5147

I heard from a guy that knows a guy and that guys brother knows a guy on SoR that said that:
1: TW is moving to SBI
2: OCX is moving to AR
3: WARD is goin back to JQ
4: IRON is moving to HoD
OMG SoR is falling apart!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I heard from a guy that knows a guy and that guys brother knows a guy on SoR that said that:

The sky is officially falling.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalgarr.5684

Kalgarr.5684

Just wanna say how true this is in GW2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I would like to announce that Strike Force shall be moving back in time approximately 15 years to play against ourselves in the game “Magestorm,” the game in which we originated. For as it is written in the only passage of the book of Nick the Nickarella, “Why play with others, when you can play with yourselves.”

May the Wok, the Mance and the Holy Waha be with you all. Jedmen.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

After talking to my friends from FA, it seems that RISE moving to FA is true. What’s going on, BG?

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Please, get your facts right
IRON is moving to Gandara

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

told you tarkus. stop denying it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

A little late but the 2v1 constant attempts by JQ and BG early this morning were fun as hell at SoR Garri. I eventually went to bed, but I’m assuming it still stands proud. Was a lot of fun, and made a lot of money out of it.

Then I wake up and we’re ticking 350 at NA primetime. JQ and BG should really try fighting during that time. These are NA servers. Stop trying to nightcap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

… Then I wake up and we’re ticking 350 at NA primetime. JQ and BG should really try fighting during that time. These are NA servers. Stop trying to nightcap.

… are you kidding me.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

After talking to my friends from FA, it seems that RISE moving to FA is true. What’s going on, BG?

Any possible movement by RISE will be purely a result of internal wants and needs.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Kalgarr.5684

WTB server xfer. Paying with tears.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

OMG 21 december 2012 World has ended but I haven’t been warned… better late than never.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I thought they were going to Vishnah square # winning

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Omg the drama!!!!

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Omg the drama!!!!

These are the Bays of our Lives.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Kalgarr.5684

SoR and JQ, just kitten already please. You’ve both been lovers for awhile now. You’ve been gangbanging BG for some time now. Your creamy fillings are overflowing and we need a break please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

you dont get it jq is teaming with sor this week. next week will be bg.

that how politic work

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

JQ & SOR creampie?

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Spit roast apparently.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

lmbo, om WARD can keep hiding in the mega Zergs and stay in SoR. stay off JQ, I mean at least HeL is MAN enough to run in a guild group.PLEASE keep WARD in SoR, we dont need weak chickens in JQ.

Funny, still have a bunch of friends on JQ, and I doubt they’d share the same opinion as you on that. Funny thing is that we run and have run about 4-5 nights a week since our guilds inception. We are a smaller roster. But this doesnt mean we aren’t willing to help out other guilds on our off nights or low population nights. So far since WARD has come over, the highest “Zerg” that we led was 38 people and consisted of WARD / Aco / IRON. This was against a full JQ map blob of SF / SG / Pro.

Please get over your hate and vitriol and try to be a little less delusional with your posts in the future.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auroma.9126

Auroma.9126

SF only runs 15, you know that Raz.

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

lmbo, om WARD can keep hiding in the mega Zergs and stay in SoR. stay off JQ, I mean at least HeL is MAN enough to run in a guild group.PLEASE keep WARD in SoR, we dont need weak chickens in JQ.

Funny, still have a bunch of friends on JQ, and I doubt they’d share the same opinion as you on that. Funny thing is that we run and have run about 4-5 nights a week since our guilds inception. We are a smaller roster. But this doesnt mean we aren’t willing to help out other guilds on our off nights or low population nights. So far since WARD has come over, the highest “Zerg” that we led was 38 people and consisted of WARD / Aco / IRON. This was against a full JQ map blob of SF / SG / Pro.

Please get over your hate and vitriol and try to be a little less delusional with your posts in the future.

Did someone hire a standup comedian for the thread this week?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

Ohhhhh I get it now PPT is important while BG Pve’s LOOOL

Wait for it folks!

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

This lovely asura chased after me till I slowed down… Think they just wanted to say hi

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Can someone tell me about this league and how it will affect us???

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Wilco.1458

SoR is going to take it too seriously, recruit two or three or eight more guilds, and we’re going to pray we’re not in the same bracket as them.

Otherwise no change.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

BG and SOR will finally be getting a break from each other, hopefully this will help the bad blood that has built up between the two to settle down a bit. All our “off hours” crews (OC, SEA, EU) will likely be very bored for many weeks and maybe a few will spread out to other servers looking for fights or.. pvdoor for weeks on end and slowly get bored with GW2 and move on?

Pure speculation on my part.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

So no change then? SO why are some folks making a big deal?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Keep it classy FEAR – I wasn’t even commanding tonight; the random trash talk is the best trashtalk.

Attachments:

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

SoR is going to take it too seriously, recruit two or three or eight more guilds, and we’re going to pray we’re not in the same bracket as them.

Otherwise no change.

Is that what SOR is doing? Recruit 24/7 even when they are outnumbering people in almost all time zones? I thought they only buy guilds… Anyways, I can attest to SOR’s bigger blobs since I have multiple accounts span across multiple servers. Maybe I must not be logging on enough to see them not have less than their opponents. Seems like BG can no longer form those big blobs like SOR. Strange that it seems like BG and JQ already have a few guilds that may have went unofficial and when it happens on SOR for 1 guild, they quickly “recruit multiples guilds” as they called it… to make sure their blobs doesn’t shrink.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Oh, the irony.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Otherwise no change.

Is that what SOR is doing? Recruit 24/7 even when they are outnumbering people in almost all time zones? I thought they only buy guilds… Anyways, I can attest to SOR’s bigger blobs since I have multiple accounts span across multiple servers. Maybe I must not be logging on enough to see them not have less than their opponents. Seems like BG can no longer form those big blobs like SOR. Strange that it seems like BG and JQ already have a few guilds that may have went unofficial and when it happens on SOR for 1 guild, they quickly “recruit multiples guilds” as they called it… to make sure their blobs doesn’t shrink.

Of course I mean sor actually won a matchup. It must be because we recruit guilds every week and overstacked the server. Have fun in pve jq/bg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Keep it classy FEAR – I wasn’t even commanding tonight; the random trash talk is the best trashtalk.

Want to prove other SoR guilds wrong Tarkus? Bring it on. Hit us hard. Let’s see what MERC has.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I thought they were going to Vishnah square # winning

Sorry Tarkus im unaware of this Vishnah Square server

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Otherwise no change.

Of course I mean sor actually won a matchup. It must be because we recruit guilds every week and overstacked the server. Have fun in pve jq/bg.

Well you guys do have 2 recruitment threads right now while one server doesnt even have 1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Otherwise no change.

Well you guys do have 2 recruitment threads right now while one server doesnt even have 1.

Haven’t had any new guilds come over in some time now. It is very obvious as to most of the kids went back to school and mom and dad won’t let them play as late anymore. Cant wait for Christmas break right guys!!!!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Otherwise no change.

Haven’t had any new guilds come over in some time now. It is very obvious as to most of the kids went back to school and mom and dad won’t let them play as late anymore. Cant wait for Christmas break right guys!!!!

Didn’t MMAD and ZerO come in recently? I know they’re both small guilds but still… a little recognition!

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

I would like to be the first to welcome [BoAt] to JQ! Italian based guild hope they enjoy there time here!

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Score Update!

This lovely asura chased after me till I slowed down… Think they just wanted to say hi

sorry but that thing on the right is one fugly creature

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Otherwise no change.

Speaking from experience?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Trying to push SoR for 1st is really hard when BG never leaves JQBL.

BG what if I said SoR took your cookies AND your bacon…?

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

I actually feel sorry for BG. They’ve a really nice bunch of well organised and nice folks on TeamSpeak who run very organised small groups in most BL’s and EB but the problem is that the population drop off in WvW on the server is terrible.

There are times that their smaller groups come together from all BL’s and EB to concentrate as one but even then their numbers are small these days.

Very nice bunch of people but I had no choice but to move server, the number of players in WvW there is continually dropping off and my main fun in the game comes from WvW, however repetitive it may be at times – it’s something that can’t be got in any other MMO.

Personally feel it would be very advantageous for the organised WvW players on BG to transfer over to SoR at this stage, there’s plenty here that would welcome them with open arms, expand their guilds and help their guilds build up again and we would love to have their players here.

There is no drama, there is plenty of un-politically correct messing around on TS and we even get people to do a bit of karaoke every now and again !

The “huge zergs” on SoR are usually guild run semi private events, tagless and utterly organised but there are plenty of very good commanders running tagged up to organise the masses of the rest of the players.

Come transfer over to the dark side BG !

I know you thought it was a good idea to post this, but it wasn’t. lol

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Maybe take a look in BGBL. You have an 80 man zerg keeping us there. If anything we kind of have to push you on your map to keep you off ours. We almost reset an SOR T3 keep tonight and had to pull back to BGBL because of this zerg. Meanwhile, as happens all to often in Oceanic/Sea, SORBL is near empty and JQ and BG fight whilst SOR gets their waypoints and upgrades up.

In both JQ and BG’s defense though, the best fights are between these two servers during this timezone. Kind of hurts our PPT but whatever, good fights are hard to come by in WvW except for this timezone.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Maybe take a look in BGBL. You have an 80 man zerg keeping us there. If anything we kind of have to push you on your map to keep you off ours. We almost reset an SOR T3 keep tonight and had to pull back to BGBL because of this zerg. Meanwhile, as happens all to often in Oceanic/Sea, SORBL is near empty and JQ and BG fight whilst SOR gets their waypoints and upgrades up.

In both JQ and BG’s defense though, the best fights are between these two servers during this timezone. Kind of hurts our PPT but whatever, good fights are hard to come by in WvW except for this timezone.

We go to BGBL to try and pull you off JQBL logic right?

So it seems you guys push our map to pull us off your map while we push you to pull you off our map LOL.

Ben Sheets Reborn

(edited by Jet.4795)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Hey ladies! just checking in. On my last couple days holiday in NYC and should be back soon. Tried the “worlds hottest curry” challenge in Brick Lane Curry House last night, 30 min time limit for a 1/2 kilo Phaal curry, did it with 2 mins to spare.

Brick Lane Curry House.
Phaal curry description (yes i actually had to say to the owner i wouldn’t sue them for any physical/ mental damage).
20 Mins into the curry 1.
20 Mins into the curry 2.
20 Mins into the curry 3.

Nice to see this weeks going well for SoR (even without me!) hope everyones having a good time and ill see you all in acouple days!

and heres my completion certificate (u jelly?)

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Took this pic 30 mins ago, smack in the middle of SEA time.
Check our border, check BG border and compare that with what you wrote :-)

Attachments: