8/30 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

The TW dude is the only one here who is posting without drama or trolling, what is the world coming to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

The TW dude is the only one here who is posting without drama or trolling, what is the world coming to.

9 times out of 10 it’s a charm offensive to recruit new guilds ;-) hehe

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Posters seem increasingly bitter and angry as of late.

Relax guys, it’s just a game.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Trying to push SoR for 1st is really hard when BG never leaves JQBL.

BG what if I said SoR took your cookies AND your bacon…?

Maybe take a look in BGBL. You have an 80 man zerg keeping us there. If anything we kind of have to push you on your map to keep you off ours. We almost reset an SOR T3 keep tonight and had to pull back to BGBL because of this zerg. Meanwhile, as happens all to often in Oceanic/Sea, SORBL is near empty and JQ and BG fight whilst SOR gets their waypoints and upgrades up.

In both JQ and BG’s defense though, the best fights are between these two servers during this timezone. Kind of hurts our PPT but whatever, good fights are hard to come by in WvW except for this timezone.

Took this pic 30 mins ago, smack in the middle of SEA time.
Check our border, check BG border and compare that with what you wrote :-)

An 80 man blob of NYS, SAHP and SONG usually does that

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Everyone should stay classy.

Keep the threads like the first two pages.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

Funny, still have a bunch of friends on JQ, and I doubt they’d share the same opinion as you on that. Funny thing is that we run and have run about 4-5 nights a week since our guilds inception. We are a smaller roster. But this doesnt mean we aren’t willing to help out other guilds on our off nights or low population nights. So far since WARD has come over, the highest “Zerg” that we led was 38 people and consisted of WARD / Aco / IRON. This was against a full JQ map blob of SF / SG / Pro.

Please get over your hate and vitriol and try to be a little less delusional with your posts in the future.

All I have to say:

Attachments:

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

(edited by Victor.7354)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Thanks, Vic for catching last night fights. We weren’t running recording and wished we had. We had a blast with our 18-20 people fighting the entire JQ server in the north. Much respect to you for not blurring out your minimap like some guilds were known to do to hide the extra help their guild receives during fights.

The fight in the NE tower we had the best time doing an Alamo with the spawn wave after spawn wave of JQ that kept pouring into the tower.

The fight in the NW tower was a knock on the door to try and get you to come play but unfortunately the rest of the map had to follow you. I was talking with Ravakittenn whispers last night and enjoyed the conversation.

Nice SS, looks like 4 of my guys were having fun with others on the server. Glad they were able too.

Thank you for the fun fights.

As Razethh said, please everyone stop with the hate and vitriol. We harbor no ill feelings towards JQ.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Very classy WARD guys, you guys are beasts on the battlefield and gentlemen/ladies on the boards.

Truly is a great privilege to have you guys be part of the SoR community.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

We had a blast with our 18-20 people fighting the entire JQ server in the north. Much respect to you for not blurring out your minimap like some guilds were known to do to hide the extra help their guild receives during fights.

The fight in the NE tower we had the best time doing an Alamo with the spawn wave after spawn wave of JQ that kept pouring into the tower.

At our peak last night there with 40+ in our TS3 channel and we were running dual com tags. Just to clarify a few things during the recorded engagements I only had between 20-30 on tag at any given time (I constantly keep tabs of numbers). So, to an extent, the majority of the fights were fairly even numbers. Just have to factor in organized guilds vs a token force of SF & our fifteen best friends that anyone could have.

Nonetheless fun fights all around cheers to RISE/ONS/WARD/IRON/UL/HL/TW/TWL/ACO/KISS for the funsies.

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

Funny, still have a bunch of friends on JQ, and I doubt they’d share the same opinion as you on that. Funny thing is that we run and have run about 4-5 nights a week since our guilds inception. We are a smaller roster. But this doesnt mean we aren’t willing to help out other guilds on our off nights or low population nights. So far since WARD has come over, the highest “Zerg” that we led was 38 people and consisted of WARD / Aco / IRON. This was against a full JQ map blob of SF / SG / Pro.

Please get over your hate and vitriol and try to be a little less delusional with your posts in the future.

All I have to say:

Nice video of spawn rushing map zergs. It’s become common place for a map to fill up to want to kill us. But posting a video and chest thumping over it? Oh also, nice screenshot to prove my point.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Kytana.5079

At our peak last night there with 40+ in our TS3 channel and we were running dual com tags. Just to clarify a few things during the recorded engagements I only had between 20-30 on tag at any given time.

Thanks for the info. WARD doesn’t even have 40 WARD members on our roster. I can’t imagine what I could do if I had 40 WARD together. Talk about destruction and mayhem. Look at you, got me dreaming this mid day.

The green dots of your video show the real story of numbers. Again thank you for the fun fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I actually feel sorry for BG. They’ve a really nice bunch of well organised and nice folks on TeamSpeak who run very organised small groups in most BL’s and EB but the problem is that the population drop off in WvW on the server is terrible.

There are times that their smaller groups come together from all BL’s and EB to concentrate as one but even then their numbers are small these days.

Very nice bunch of people but I had no choice but to move server, the number of players in WvW there is continually dropping off and my main fun in the game comes from WvW, however repetitive it may be at times – it’s something that can’t be got in any other MMO.

Personally feel it would be very advantageous for the organised WvW players on BG to transfer over to SoR at this stage, there’s plenty here that would welcome them with open arms, expand their guilds and help their guilds build up again and we would love to have their players here.

There is no drama, there is plenty of un-politically correct messing around on TS and we even get people to do a bit of karaoke every now and again !

The “huge zergs” on SoR are usually guild run semi private events, tagless and utterly organised but there are plenty of very good commanders running tagged up to organise the masses of the rest of the players.

Come transfer over to the dark side BG !

Hahaha, so are you basically telling us all to stack SoR? And for what? There won’t be a server to compete against SoR. No thank you.

Thank you for all the bags JQ. I racked up 900 kills today and most of them were you guys

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

What can I say, we just got sick of your mood swings. So we decided to just focus on you for a bit.

Classic JQ, can’t take either of BG or SoR on, so double team against one right?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Maybe take a look in BGBL. You have an 80 man zerg keeping us there. If anything we kind of have to push you on your map to keep you off ours. We almost reset an SOR T3 keep tonight and had to pull back to BGBL because of this zerg. Meanwhile, as happens all to often in Oceanic/Sea, SORBL is near empty and JQ and BG fight whilst SOR gets their waypoints and upgrades up.

In both JQ and BG’s defense though, the best fights are between these two servers during this timezone. Kind of hurts our PPT but whatever, good fights are hard to come by in WvW except for this timezone.

Met NYS many times earlier.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Nice video of spawn rushing map zergs. It’s become common place for a map to fill up to want to kill us. But posting a video and chest thumping over it? Oh also, nice screenshot to prove my point.

The green dots of your video show the real story of numbers. Again thank you for the fun fights.

I don’t care about the rivalry or whatever going on here, but since we are talking about numbers… I watched it again just to make sure I didn’t miss something. I possibly only missed some stuff in the last fight which had about 15 extra people join the fight, to start with however, there was maybe 30 (too blurry to count).

He says there were even numbers, you guys say JQ had a map zerg. So here…

It isn’t map zerg

edit: oops I forgot to change the last one to “pt4,” owell. Imagine I didn’t kitten that up.

Attachments:

(edited by celeron.3469)

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

hi, Tarkus :
I think u have people too….
Its crazy when we run 35-40 and got outnumbered buff.>"<

how many people did you have ?

Attachments:

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Ouch, that buff speaks for itself, them map blobs xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

TL;DR of this thread: All 3 servers blob.

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

BG looking to knock JQ to 3rd.

Still a close match and anyone’s game. Will be interesting to see how things turn out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

What can I say, we just got sick of your mood swings. So we decided to just focus on you for a bit.

Classic JQ, can’t take either of BG or SoR on, so double team against one right?

Dude it was friendly banter, and I think your post shows your class about it. thanks!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

Anyone on sor/bg want to have some duels befor the week is out feel free to send me a message ingame would love to fight you…oh and also (insert mandatory banter about blobbing and 2v1 here).

in Match-ups

Kytana.5079

At our peak last night there with 40+ in our TS3 channel and we were running dual com tags.

We had a blast with our 18-20 people fighting the entire JQ server in the north.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/100609/JQ-mapzerg.jpg

Thank you. Great Fights against superior numbers and look forward to many many more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

JQ has the skill and organization to take any or both of us. The only thing keeping them from doing that is a lack of coverage….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Why cant Wrex and myself sit on our boat in BG bay? :’(

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

take a chill pill, be more classy

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Love the fights in SoR bl tonight, you guys know how to keep the pressure up.
Its really too bad that SG is resorting to cheating trying to rez a mesmer that is dead inside the gate. Stay classy.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Love the fights in SoR bl tonight, you guys know how to keep the pressure up.
Its really too bad that SG is resorting to cheating trying to rez a mesmer that is dead inside the gate. Stay classy.

Dude, he was AFK. We wanted to break his armor.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Guys, get ready for mass transfers to be pouring in within the next 4 weeks.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

played in EB last night. crazy i wasn’t on a BL for once, but was a nice change.
hats off to the [IRON] commander who lead the medium size group of us!

also, i wish i had that room where time goes reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow in DBZ for me to game in. :///

p.s. what the crap is this league? i know Fuzz asked earlier too.. but it remains unclear in my head. why does ANet have so many channels of “big news”? shouldn’t it be all in one place, or at least converted to one place where it’s easy to access and understand? oh well, might be on me instead. more importantly, does this mean we won’t get to consistently face up against BG and JQ? O____o

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

played in EB last night. crazy i wasn’t on a BL for once, but was a nice change.

also, i wish i had that room where time goes reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow in DBZ for me to game in. :///

p.s. what the crap is this league? i know Fuzz asked earlier too.. but it remains unclear in my head. why does ANet have so many channels of “big news”? shouldn’t it be all in one place, or at least converted to one place where it’s easy to access and understand? oh well, might be on me instead. more importantly, does this mean we won’t get to consistently face up against BG and JQ? O____o

Yes we won’t be stuck in the typical threesome for a couple of weeks but in reality this change is only short term and we’ll be back to normal after the old T1 servers annihilate the old lower tiers and we’re back to SoR/BG/JQ. Its a shame GvG will be dead pretty soon from borderland bloodlust (increased passive stat bonuses massively skew the outcome of a 15v15 or a 20v20), it might’ve been what will would have kept us interested for those weeks.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Yes we won’t be stuck in the typical threesome for a couple of weeks but in reality this change is only short term and we’ll be back to normal after the old T1 servers annihilate the old lower tiers and we’re back to SoR/BG/JQ. Its a shame GvG will be dead pretty soon from borderland bloodlust (increased passive stat bonuses massively skew the outcome of a 15v15 or a 20v20), it might’ve been what will would have kept us interested for those weeks.

No offense, but lolwut? When has MERC done anything but blob and refuse GvGs?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Tarkus isn’t MERC (or at least I didn’t think he was a guild…..). So please stop assuming he speaks for our entire guild
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have some lolsy stories to tell?

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Everyone should stay classy.

Keep the threads like the first two pages.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

Guilds on your own server don’t GvG, why don’t you address them also – we are a WvW guild and play as its designed to be played. Sure we don’t GvG regularly, but only a small fraction of the guild is against it happening – I was just saying its a shame that it will likely become less common as the new changes will upset some of the more hardcore GvG players. There is nothing wrong with appreciating skilled play.

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Guilds on your own server don’t GvG, why don’t you address them also – we are a WvW guild and play as its designed to be played. Sure we don’t GvG regularly, but only a small fraction of the guild is against it happening – I was just saying its a shame that it will likely become less common as the new changes will upset some of the more hardcore GvG players. There is nothing wrong with appreciating skilled play.

I don’t disagree with you, and I’m glad you are all for GvGs now. But you should start running MERC as a guild group and doing more GvGs if that is how you really feel.

Honestly, I think MEOW is probably a great example of what a guild should run like. They are a monster on the field and very good at GvG too. And I’ve never seen them run more than 20-25, but they do a lot of damage.

SONG from SoR is the same way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

At our peak last night there with 40+ in our TS3 channel and we were running dual com tags.

We had a blast with our 18-20 people fighting the entire JQ server in the north.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/100609/JQ-mapzerg.jpg

Thank you. Great Fights against superior numbers and look forward to many many more.

Count the blue lines, thats totally 20 people. It it a requirement to be completely delusional to the amount of players one actually has around them to be on SoR? Or can you guys not do simple mathematics?

Attachments:

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Stephen.9852

Count the blue lines, thats totally 20 people. It it a requirement to be completely delusional to the amount of players one actually has around them to be on SoR? Or can you guys not do simple mathematics?

That is not from last night. Note that SF is rushing from Hills Spawn, which is impossible from JQ BL which we were on last night. I remember this night clearly because Jedbacca and myself were wishing each other good fights after everything was said and done. That was a night we were low pop running at max 18 on a map. TW was running their own group, UL was running their own too.

fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

The worst part about your screenshot is this “Savage Cheater” guy on your server who stole the name of one of the greatest gvgers in gw1, Ensign. Despicable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I can see myself in your screenshot!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

The worst part about your screenshot is this “Savage Cheater” guy on your server who stole the name of one of the greatest gvgers in gw1, Ensign. Despicable.

Not sure if serious… That IS Ensign.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

That is not from last night. Note that SF is rushing from Hills Spawn, which is impossible from JQ BL which we were on last night. I remember this night clearly because Jedbacca and myself were wishing each other good fights after everything was said and done. That was a night we were low pop running at max 18 on a map. TW was running their own group, UL was running their own too.

The point isn’t about last night, it’s that you basically completely denied that you ever zerg in large groups which is obviously false. Run your guild groups or whatever and celebrate your victories, but stop pulling the outnumbered card. If you wanted to fight small man, then you wouldn’t have transferred to the largest server in NA.

Also I find it hard to believe that you were separate from TW for more than 30 seconds.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

I know, I should be ashamed of myself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Yeah, I hate that guy… How dare he!

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

And BG pushes JQ to 3rd.

What a push from BG.

Only 14k from 2/3 and 1st. Great matchup so far.

It’s still anyone’s game. Keep it up everyone and enjoy the fights on the field, our forums can be a friendly place if we want them to be.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Stephen.9852

The point isn’t about last night, it’s that you basically completely denied that you ever zerg in large groups which is obviously false. Run your guild groups or whatever and celebrate your victories, but stop pulling the outnumbered card. If you wanted to fight small man, then you wouldn’t have transferred to the largest server in NA.

Also I find it hard to believe that you were separate from TW for more than 30 seconds.

We run separate all the time, however when there’s certain locations like spawn towers, camps and keeps and we know there will be an entire map coming to defend it, we buddy up. We were not zerging as one massive blob, we were attacking in different formations to different points, ask Jed about it, see if he agrees with your ever so shaded position on things.

As far as pairing up with TW for certain objectives, how does this surprise you? Would you rather we ran against double or three times our numbers all the time to just feed you bags? The point is Wilco, you could take a lot of pointers from your better server mates like Jed who can appreciate positions from both sides of the table instead of just flinging bile all day.

fightasone.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Not that it matters since it’s obvious this seems to be just old servermates being bitter and angry about a guild that left, but isn’t that a screenshot from JQ’s spawn point to their spawn camp?

So essentially you had JQ’s entire BL mass flooding the camp over and over and they still couldn’t save it but are complaining about numbers even though it’s obvious that they are chain spawning into the camp?

Still not sure what point SG/SF are trying to make, it really just makes you guys seem petty and bitter over the fact that WARD/ACO left your server. You guys should just give it a rest, no one is going to think bad of WARD or ACO because of what you guys say on the boards. And that quite frankly goes for every player and every guild. Everyone makes their own judgments, you aren’t going to be ‘proving’ anything by talking ill of anyone, except for maybe the fact that you have too much time on your hands to be besmirching a group of players over a video game.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

take a chill pill, be more classy

What exactly was unclassy about that? It’s a well known fact that JQ has been double teaming against one or the other by taking advantage of the BG/SoR rivalry.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

This fight has been basically happening for about 6 months now and people still complain about the same things.

We get it. SoR has egos, JQ likes taking advantage of double teaming, and BG likes to nightcap.

The only thing we should be talking about is the epic fights that have been happening all weekend. Great fun all around. Glad to be back into WvW after the long legendary grind.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

I guess you have omitted an important fact that these is all major SEA guild in SoR. If we run three guilds in the same map all the time, the other map will suffer. We are actually taking risk. So we only run together for some special objective(eg. rush SMC/garr) and usually wont last for more than hour. In most of time only two of those three guild would stay together and the other one would handle another map

We dont deny that we do big blob. But it doesnt mean that we prefer it. No offense, NYS is confident to win any SEA guild from BG except WM in a 20~30 fight. SONG is even more specialized in middle size fight. Why should we do the blob? As a commander who often lead a map zerg, I think you know the answer.

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

in Match-ups

Posted by: elithrar.7143

elithrar.7143

Every time I think there’s drama in these threads, I think back to what the WvW forum on GW2Guru was like and breathe a sigh of relief.

*edit: @ Mollify, being on ET I know what you mean lol in the AA/TA battles

There was so much love for RUIN!

[TKG] Mollify

(edited by elithrar.7143)