8/30 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

And BG pushes JQ to 3rd.

What a push from BG.

Only 14k from 2/3 and 1st. Great matchup so far.

It’s still anyone’s game. Keep it up everyone and enjoy the fights on the field, our forums can be a friendly place if we want them to be.

AYe, its still anyones game. And SoR and BG, you guys are full to the brim , next 3 weeks expect a good number of transfers, could you kindly push them to JQ. You will gets lots of love and cookies

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

And BG pushes JQ to 3rd.

What a push from BG.

It’s still anyone’s game. Keep it up everyone and enjoy the fights on the field, our forums can be a friendly place if we want them to be.

AYe, its still anyones game. And SoR and BG, you guys are full to the brim , next 3 weeks expect a good number of transfers, could you kindly push them to JQ. You will gets lots of love and cookies

Now now fuzz, we wouldn’t want to ruin your “underdog” image

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

And BG pushes JQ to 3rd.

What a push from BG.

Now now fuzz, we wouldn’t want to ruin your “underdog” image

That is quite a valid point. Feels good to be an under dog. I do miss the days when JQ outnumbered every1 in T1 by 2 to 1. /sob

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

thanks for the response, Tarkus. ; )) still trying to figure out what is going on with the league stuff specifically. well, hopefully it will be for the better of WvW overall and the enjoyment of the masses. we’ll wait and see how execution of their plans work out.

aaaaaaaaaand. why did this get moved to guild recruitment? O___________o

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

why has this thread been moved here? O_O did they realize wvw is about coverage? ;p

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

WTF just happened. Can the moderator put this back to the original sub forum

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

cause JQ/BG/SoR are so awesome, our mere existence = guild recruitment.

[p.s. and i was so excited i thought someone wrote me a PM! you teasing mods you. shoulda known. i shoulda known.]

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

So even ANET are encouraging people to stack to T1. luls

Minion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

played in EB last night. crazy i wasn’t on a BL for once, but was a nice change.
hats off to the [IRON] commander who lead the medium size group of us!

also, i wish i had that room where time goes reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow in DBZ for me to game in. :///

p.s. what the crap is this league? i know Fuzz asked earlier too.. but it remains unclear in my head. why does ANet have so many channels of “big news”? shouldn’t it be all in one place, or at least converted to one place where it’s easy to access and understand? oh well, might be on me instead. more importantly, does this mean we won’t get to consistently face up against BG and JQ? O____o

Yes we won’t be stuck in the typical threesome for a couple of weeks but in reality this change is only short term and we’ll be back to normal after the old T1 servers annihilate the old lower tiers and we’re back to SoR/BG/JQ. Its a shame GvG will be dead pretty soon from borderland bloodlust (increased passive stat bonuses massively skew the outcome of a 15v15 or a 20v20), it might’ve been what will would have kept us interested for those weeks.

No offense, but lolwut? When has MERC done anything but blob and refuse GvGs?

Tarkus isn’t MERC (or at least I didn’t think he was a guild…..). So please stop assuming he speaks for our entire guild
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have some lolsy stories to tell?

I heard Cuddlestrikes like bread?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

and uhh..

Your thread: “[8/30 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall]” has been moved to an appropriate subforum: [Guild Recruitment]

lolwut?

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

and uhh..

Your thread: “[8/30 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall]” has been moved to an appropriate subforum: [Guild Recruitment]

lolwut?

Yeah I’m confused. Rekon they are trying to hide our thread of trolling?

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

and uhh..

lolwut?

I promise im not the cause! “looks away suspiciously”

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

How the hell does this even get moved to this sub forum? Haha

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

and uhh..

lolwut?

glances at him and shrugs I think we belong in TC Shifty…….

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Truth is, BG and SoR and JQ are forming one super guild, and it’s up to all of us to start recruiting for it. Or maybe they want all of us on one server? There wasn’t even any real trolling, just some friendly pokes in the face >.>

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Interesting move anet.

Well played sir, well played.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Where am I? I remember going to bed and.. now I’m here. What’s wrong with you and where is my rum?!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Posted to get this one restored to proper section, started a new temp score thread until then!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/8-30-JQ-BG-SoR-Mod-Needed

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

and uhh..

lolwut?

glances at him and shrugs I think we belong in TC Shifty…….

I think we should, would totaly fit in!
but then I cant punt you off cliffs anymore :’(

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

At our peak last night there with 40+ in our TS3 channel and we were running dual com tags.

We had a blast with our 18-20 people fighting the entire JQ server in the north.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/100609/JQ-mapzerg.jpg

Thank you. Great Fights against superior numbers and look forward to many many more.

Count the blue lines, thats totally 20 people. It it a requirement to be completely delusional to the amount of players one actually has around them to be on SoR? Or can you guys not do simple mathematics?

That is not from last night. Note that SF is rushing from Hills Spawn, which is impossible from JQ BL which we were on last night. I remember this night clearly because Jedbacca and myself were wishing each other good fights after everything was said and done. That was a night we were low pop running at max 18 on a map. TW was running their own group, UL was running their own too.

The point isn’t about last night, it’s that you basically completely denied that you ever zerg in large groups which is obviously false. Run your guild groups or whatever and celebrate your victories, but stop pulling the outnumbered card. If you wanted to fight small man, then you wouldn’t have transferred to the largest server in NA.

Also I find it hard to believe that you were separate from TW for more than 30 seconds.

We run separate all the time, however when there’s certain locations like spawn towers, camps and keeps and we know there will be an entire map coming to defend it, we buddy up. We were not zerging as one massive blob, we were attacking in different formations to different points, ask Jed about it, see if he agrees with your ever so shaded position on things.

As far as pairing up with TW for certain objectives, how does this surprise you? Would you rather we ran against double or three times our numbers all the time to just feed you bags? The point is Wilco, you could take a lot of pointers from your better server mates like Jed who can appreciate positions from both sides of the table instead of just flinging bile all day.

I like the #shotsfired, it’s nice of you. And I’ll stop my “bile flinging” or whatever I’m doing when you guys really prove yourselves to us or you get over the illusion that you’re the “elite havoc squad”. Because, from my experience, you fell into the TW trap of defending towers all night with large numbers. I mean, it’s really not your fault – how can you go offensive when you walk into NA Prime ticking 400 and most of the boarderlands are red?

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

Where am I? I remember going to bed and.. now I’m here. What’s wrong with you and where is my rum?!

Why is the rum gone?

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I think a mod got drunk and accidentally moved this thread to recruitment. It’s fixed now so no biggie :p

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

LOL we are back to the correct sub-forum.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

It was a bug, this thread was going into the whine cellar but like everything Anet does at first, it didn’t work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Order is restored, resume trolling!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

next two weeks or so its guna be a constant karma train now

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Spirit Rangers nerfed, PRAISE JEDSUS!

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Congratz to Indo for getting the 250k achievement and being second in line once again. A leader at heart, but a player of the easiest class.

Gratz I guess oh glorious leader.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

At our peak last night there with 40+ in our TS3 channel and we were running dual com tags.

We had a blast with our 18-20 people fighting the entire JQ server in the north.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/100609/JQ-mapzerg.jpg

Thank you. Great Fights against superior numbers and look forward to many many more.

Count the blue lines, thats totally 20 people. It it a requirement to be completely delusional to the amount of players one actually has around them to be on SoR? Or can you guys not do simple mathematics?

That is not from last night. Note that SF is rushing from Hills Spawn, which is impossible from JQ BL which we were on last night. I remember this night clearly because Jedbacca and myself were wishing each other good fights after everything was said and done. That was a night we were low pop running at max 18 on a map. TW was running their own group, UL was running their own too.

The point isn’t about last night, it’s that you basically completely denied that you ever zerg in large groups which is obviously false. Run your guild groups or whatever and celebrate your victories, but stop pulling the outnumbered card. If you wanted to fight small man, then you wouldn’t have transferred to the largest server in NA.

Also I find it hard to believe that you were separate from TW for more than 30 seconds.

We run separate all the time, however when there’s certain locations like spawn towers, camps and keeps and we know there will be an entire map coming to defend it, we buddy up. We were not zerging as one massive blob, we were attacking in different formations to different points, ask Jed about it, see if he agrees with your ever so shaded position on things.

As far as pairing up with TW for certain objectives, how does this surprise you? Would you rather we ran against double or three times our numbers all the time to just feed you bags? The point is Wilco, you could take a lot of pointers from your better server mates like Jed who can appreciate positions from both sides of the table instead of just flinging bile all day.

I like the #shotsfired, it’s nice of you. And I’ll stop my “bile flinging” or whatever I’m doing when you guys really prove yourselves to us or you get over the illusion that you’re the “elite havoc squad”. Because, from my experience, you fell into the TW trap of defending towers all night with large numbers. I mean, it’s really not your fault – how can you go offensive when you walk into NA Prime ticking 400 and most of the boarderlands are red?

Holy moly, Wilco, just shuuuut uuuuuuuup. Stop grieving.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Any1 else notice that our tier 1 ratings are slowly dropping amongst all 3 giants even if any1 of us came first. Why is this so?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Any1 else notice that our tier 1 ratings are slowly dropping amongst all 3 giants even if any1 of us came first. Why is this so?

No one is pulling out huge wins anymore. If anyone is winning, it’s usually around 10-20k.

Smaller wins are better imho, that means the servers are getting closer and closer to being balanced.

Maybe one day we will be lucky enough to keep playing for 1-2k wins. How amazing would that be.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

No one is pulling out huge wins anymore. If anyone is winning, it’s usually around 10-20k.

Smaller wins are better imho, that means the servers are getting closer and closer to being balanced.

Maybe one day we will be lucky enough to keep playing for 1-2k wins. How amazing would that be.

So when we are finally getting population balance, they introduce “the league” to unbalance things or will it be better for balance?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

So when we are finally getting population balance, they introduce “the league” to unbalance things or will it be better for balance?

I think that the leagues will create basically two or three “monster” servers that rain down total imbalance. Unless they are going to counter the league update with freezing transfers which hasn’t been said at least yet. So until then I feel like a lot of guilds/players will transfer to whatever server they feel is the best to get said best “rewards”.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalgarr.5684

Kalgarr.5684

It’s called BG fighting all of SoR and JQ at once for days. Yet we still managed to beat JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

It’s called BG fighting all of SoR and JQ at once for days. Yet we still managed to beat JQ.

So what your saying is BG is so UBER STACKED that 2 servers had to focus you ???? cool story bro

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

If it helps BG come out and fight congrats! Either way the fights are good but please realize we do not have the coverage BG and SoR have. Not saying you both have uber coverage and 24/7 WvW! Nah I’m just saying it’s more than us atm, so it is always a little bit of a challenge to beat you both if not one of you. Keep the good fights up and see you on the battlefield!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Would be a shame if a large and prominant guild moved from one certain t1 server to another certain t1 server.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

We in jade quarry are proud of what we can accomplish what we do, with the numbers that we have.
The ammount of wvw guilds/numbers both BG and SOR can bring to the field is bigger than what we have available, that is a simple fact. Logic dictates that both BG and SoR will beat us more often than not, and JQ wins like a couple of weeks ago are a rare occasion. I think currently JQ has 4 guilds that can frequently field 20-25 people ( pls correct me if wrong ) – SF, ATM, SG and HzH. If you compare that to the large WvW oriented guilds in SoR or the continuing stream of transfers BG gets, then it should be no surprise JQ doesn’t always rank 1st or 2nd.

That being said, please don’t take that as a complaint but a mere opinion and point of view from me.

The last couple of weeks the jq community teamspeak has become a fun place to hang out as matchups and fights are being taken less serious and theres more room for goofing around and trolling ( the fun kind) in between guilds and guildees.
On the other side map coordinations are still in full buisness and when Jq really wants something, we can get it. Earlier today a coordinated crossmap push made us capture 3 waypointed t3 keeps from BG in the span of a minute from eachother.

Guess theres a whole lot going on everywhere and each server has its motives, but the fact that BG finally managed to surpass us this matchup and you chestthump over it wil honestly not cause people from jq to loose any sleep over it.

Respectfull greets
Durkon Thunderstorm-HzH

Edit- text adjusted with Ben Sheets info, thx Ben

(edited by Rhaegus.8924)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

We in jade quarry are proud of what we can accomplish what we do, with the numbers that we have.
The ammount of wvw guilds/numbers both BG and SOR can bring to the field is bigger than what we have available, that is a simple fact. Logic dictates that both BG and SoR will beat us more often than not, and JQ wins like a couple of weeks ago are a rare occasion. I think currently JQ has 3 guilds that can frequently field 20-25 people ( pls correct me if wrong ) – SF, ATM an HzH. If you compare that to the large WvW oriented guilds in SoR or the continuing stream of transfers BG gets, then it should be no surprise JQ doesn’t always rank 1st or 2nd.

That being said, please don’t take that as a complaint but a mere opinion and point of view from me.

The last couple of weeks the jq community teamspeak has become a fun place to hang out as matchups and fights are being taken less serious and theres more room for goofing around and trolling ( the fun kind) in between guilds and guildees.
On the other side map coordinations are still in full buisness and when Jq really wants something, we can get it. Earlier today a coordinated crossmap push made us capture 3 waypointed t3 keeps from BG in the span of a minute from eachother.

Guess theres a whole lot going on everywhere and each server has its motives, but the fact that BG finally managed to surpass us this matchup and you chestthump over it wil honestly not cause people from jq to loose any sleep over it.

Respectfull greets
Durkon Thunderstorm-HzH

SG rolls around those numbers also.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Adjusted, thx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knockout.4530

Knockout.4530

I started frapsing some of my solo roaming adventures in T1 and put together this little vid of some 1v2’s from over the past couple days. Cheers to all the duelers and roamers I’ve met! If you’re in the vid, sorry! If you’re not, message me and lets set something up

Knockout | Engineer | SD Rifle
Nockout | Engineer | Condition Roamer
Gnockout | Guardian| DPS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

The worst part about your screenshot is this “Savage Cheater” guy on your server who stole the name of one of the greatest gvgers in gw1, Ensign. Despicable.

I know, I should be ashamed of myself.

Gkick for impersonating yourself!

As for the rest of this thread. It appears that people are heated about xyz reasons.

Here’s the short of it. We all end up in “blobs” at times, we all end up wiping blobs by sheer luck and/or skill. We all use terrain to our advantage, we all do stupid suicide rushes just to see what happens. Regardless of what your situations are, there’s prolly no need for any consistency of saying whose tallywhacker (hehe, funnier than getting edited :P) is bigger every other sentence. Everyone here has a right to boast about their victories and feel shame for their idiotic moves or be content with feeling like you broke even. It just somehow gets even sweeter when we see our opposition sweat, so..I’ll grab me some popcorn and continue to watch you guys all go at it, this was an amusing 4 page read so far

Cheers all, keep up the activity, the SAB is a pain in all of our sides on all servers, DEATH TO PVE!!!!

SAN DIMUS FOOTBALL RULES!!!

::Drops Mic::

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

nice. here here for T1 roamers! not an easy spot to be in most of the time. ; ))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Would be a shame if a large and prominant guild moved from one certain t1 server to another certain t1 server.

Prominent*

and yes, it would be Rooster! it might cause another SoS

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I was just gonna say that as well, that JQ public TS has become very active, (or more active) like since about 2 weeks ago.

I know the JQ public TS , Chinese speaking sub-channel fields around 40 to 80 daily and is growing everyday.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Prominent*

and yes, it would be Rooster! it might cause another SoS

I think what you mean is create another JQ.

Wasn’t that long ago, was it? :/

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I meant implosion of a mega-server

in Match-ups

Posted by: allindal.8406

allindal.8406

JQBL = ICoA and ESOL
Don’t try to split push, mini noodles sees the future, HE KNOWS.
DON’T RAIN ON OUR PARADE [PRO].

Blackgate
PVT Elementalist/Warrior/ Guardian

(edited by allindal.8406)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Honestly, with the whole league thing the very least they could do is lock transfers/new accounts on SoR/BG/JQ until the other server start to have the kind of turn out we do…

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Honestly I’m not looking forward to the band-wagoners.. I kinda like SoR’s dysfunctional family-like community. Looking at the medal count, BG and JQ are much more “winning” servers with a lot more gold medals. Those wanting the easy win please go there~!