8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

4vsX in HoD Garrison! Thanks for the run.

let me get this right
1. your are in hods garrison…check
2. your group of 4 is defending…check
3.you die…check
4. but how did one of your group get into hods spawn point? hmmmm?
5. did you just out your spy? and why do you feel you need a spy ur server is ranked 14 against a 21 and 23. I just cant understand. someone once said its serious business defeating the last place teams but come on bragging about it now?

LOL Mooncow was offline and that’s where his dot ended up. Don’t be so paranoid. It was our Garrison in HoD BL that we were defending. So hostile!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

You mouthbreathers need to calm down, mkay

Mmmkaaay

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

She can just return to ET so we can all QQ about how numerous are all the kittening servers Anet want us to fight against (Sorrow’s Furnace was merely a setback), about how mean are the PAXA guys running around and how Mend bunker inside a tower and set over 9000 ACs to meltdown anyone stupid enough to try enter….

But then again… No… Its not worth it…

Speaking of Sorrows Furnace, I’ve been left wanting to fight them especially after this matchup! Kain is like Sorrows Furnace with skilled large guilds. We have noticed that every pug zerg has a core guild in the center of it(usually CNB) and that makes it much harder to farm them endlessly. We can kill off those pugs as much as we want, but that core guild they are a meat shield for will eventually get us.
CNB you guys are very good at what you do and we are learning every time we fight you. Great fights so far.

Also, Perhaps there is something about Mend that people just cant forget about, so they need to mention us at least once a week? (Runamok ‘cough cough’ get over it) When we are outnumbered we build siege, we were running 20 people last night against 35 as a low estimate given by your commander, though we think it was about 50 if not more. So yes, open field balistas QQ more.

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

There needs to be more QQ in this thread.

That’s your job Belle. Start playing on that second account, I know you miss me.

-Brotha

She can just return to ET so we can all QQ about how numerous are all the kittening servers Anet want us to fight against (Sorrow’s Furnace was merely a setback), about how mean are the PAXA guys running around and how Mend bunker inside a tower and set over 9000 ACs to meltdown anyone stupid enough to try enter….

Can’t I just QQ from over here? :P

I’ll log onto the 2nd account more often. I saw Queen’s Jubilee and got completed distracted.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Oooh. Flappy came out of his shell. Good job Run and Jeknar.

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: lBeholdl.7182

lBeholdl.7182

Since when could Kain’s fly?

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi
I Behold I ~ Human Ele

(edited by lBeholdl.7182)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: scarface.1294

scarface.1294

anet when do you plan on doing something about these hacks that kain uses???? this is not the first time ive seen them fly i have a kain in my party atm trying to get the name of the guy that was flying but either way it shouldnt be happening

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Just keep reporting them, we will too if we see it. Email the screens to exploits@arena.net, there’s nothing the forum mods can do about it, as has been repeated ad nauseam over the last year.

love,

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

…. thanks for the 50 man zerg again. Press 1 more.

Upload a screenshot please. I’m on Kaineng and have yet to see this mysterious 50 man zerg you guys keep speaking of. CNB hasn’t really tagged up since reset and they are the only guild that can push those numbers. BMS and KA usually runs around 10-15 guys with PUGs here and there.

Ajax always tags up in EB but no one ever follows him. I was on in EB last night from 10PM – 1AM PST but only had 15-20 people attacking HoD keep amongst 3 commanders that were tagged up. Make sure you’re not counting illusions, phantasms, pets, NPCs, etc cause I don’t think those count for zerg numbers. I’m sure we can probably push 50 man zerg during NA prime if CNB and BMS tag up, but not late nights like how so many of you are claiming.

Thanks,

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

I’m not placing blame, it’s just observations.

As far as the population gap goes. Yeah, theres a big one, but who cares that’s gonna happen.

Regardless, great fights thus far, you guys are a sight for sore eyes. I’ve got NSP bleeding out my ears, and you guys put their zerg fighting to shame. I mean seriously, you do. Their organized guilds, not to name any names, don’t even come close to the tactics some of your PUG ZERGS use.

Im serious too, i’m not trying to talk smack.

What I love about you guys is your zerging is actually strategic, I mean it’s actually thought out, planned and executed. NSP throws 40 people through a gate and think very highly of themselves. Not that HoD is excluded from that little equation.

You know what I would love to see? One of your pug zergs wipe out NSP’s guild zergs. I would pay gold and make a glorious video out of some footage of that. Anyways, HoD as a whole could take some serious notes from you guys; but I doubt we’ll ever reach that point. Cheers to an interesting match.

Thank you for noticing. This is a major issue we face while fighting in higher tiers and unfortunately, it’s something that has been on-going for our commanders for the past few months. As a server, we realized what our faults were and have worked pretty diligently to correct some of it. It’s nice to know that some of the training provided by CNB, BMS, and KA have started to bear fruit. Unfortunately, it has to be in the match-up against HoD and ET, but we’re trying to improve just as much as you are.

Thanks,

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Hi guys, we are hosting a 3v3 tournament this Saturday and Sunday (August 17-18) which is open to all participants. It is a 3v3 deathmatch-style bracket tournament in a spvp custom arena. It is hosted during NA prime time but open to all.

Prizes are as follows:
1st: 40 gold
2nd: 25 gold
3rd: 15 gold

The event will be streamed on twitch with giveaways for the viewers. There will participants from all servers so don’t miss your chance to prove your guild/team is the best in guild wars 2! We will also have a consolation bracket so if you get knocked out early you still have a chance to battle your way back in.

Click here for more information: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/events/BT-3v3-Deathmatch-Tournament-Aug-17-18/first#post2581122

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Also, Perhaps there is something about Mend that people just cant forget about, so they need to mention us at least once a week? (Runamok ‘cough cough’ get over it) When we are outnumbered we build siege, we were running 20 people last night against 35 as a low estimate given by your commander, though we think it was about 50 if not more. So yes, open field balistas QQ more.

[MEND] drops a minimum of 3 arrow carts and 4 balistas when they roll deep to take on the Hylek. After their 25 guys, 3 arrow carts, and 4 balistas finish up the major battle for the Hylek. You gotta put up trebs to work on taking out Golanta. 7 trebs and firing on staggered rotation so that the veterans cannot heal up between treb shots. Serious coordination is required.

It’s OK, those NPC’s can be scary business. Ive had more nightmares over the Hylek battles than from the first time I watched Poltergeist and dreamt about my TV turning on and getting sucked into the TV nether. I guess what I am saying is, there is no situation that doesn’t call for siege, open field pvp, open field npc, and of course towers. You gotta have 739 arrow carts per tower. Its just the [MEND] way. Why fight when you can arrow cart.

And of course I love you Flabby. Not many challenge for the place you hold so dearly in my heart of hearts.

Ohhh and we all know Kaineg only 50 man zergs. Never 49 or 53 man zerg. Only 50 man zergs. Next time I will screenshot and count the dots, there will be 50.

-One Angry Motha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

We just capped our Keep on EB… 5 minutes later we had orange swords on the empty keep… Kaineng don’t roll zergs? You used 25 people for an empty paper keep man!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

We just capped our Keep on EB… 5 minutes later we had orange swords on the empty keep… Kaineng don’t roll zergs? You used 25 people for an empty paper keep man!

So you’re telling me you captured your own keep back from us but couldn’t muster up the same10 guys to defend YOUR keep against 20 or so PUGs? Sounds like a personal problem if you ask me.

FYI i never said we didn’t zerg, i was simply implying that this 50 or so man zerg you guys keep seeing is a phantom cause I’ve not seen one all week. Anyhow, fishing stories tend to be exaggerated to make them more exciting so it’s understandable if you guys are seeing 80 man zergs in all BL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

Ohhh and we all know Kaineg only 50 man zergs. Never 49 or 53 man zerg. Only 50 man zergs. Next time I will screenshot and count the dots, there will be 50.

-One Angry Motha

Awesome! you rock Runamok.9638. Having dots will definitely make counting our numbers easier because if it doesn’t add up to 50…you sir have been lying

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Why in the heck is there a 20+ HoD group in the ET BL attempting to take things (a fully upgraded Garrison for example) with 2 golems, when you’re entire BL is being painted green? (We put the smackdown on you btw)

We were outnumbered at least 2:1 (more but I’m being conservative) when they tried that with us moments before, but we managed to repel them at Cliffside and Garrison. So I know it can be done. Defend the homeland!

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Shademehr, you can always be relied on to be ET’s main (sometimes solo) defensive force.

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

My personal view and critique of this matchup so far:

Kaineng fields huge numbers at times and runs those numbers tight together. Good control over your players. If they do get separated from the zerg tho, they will be eaten quickly and usually without a fight. A few players here or there can hold their own. Kaineng does has one or two good duo/trio teams, but they are mostly glass cannons that fight as opportunists, not straight forward. Also there seems to be a lot of warriors that have excelled at the art of running away (but lets face it, that’s something on every server). To the [Ai] warrior with the pink mustache, I hear you only fight people you know you can beat. Sorry to disappoint you good fight tho.

ET, old pal. You have grown stronger. Your zergs are getting quite large. More often I find myself yelling “holy kitten massive ET group run for your life!” Good to see you guys get some muscle again. IoM has potential I guess. One or two good players stand out. I hoped they would be more into fighting fair and not always in larger groups but alas I am left disappointed. Either way had some fun fights with them. BS seems to be up to the usual antics with a bit more thieves and spawn camping. I still have never seem them lose a random, even open field fight more than twice and come back with the same numbers and classes. They have skill, just silly how they use it. More of a fight with mechanics advantage than skill play style. Smart maybe, but silly. Other than that, I do enjoy fighting ETs random underleveled groups. Easier kills, but you got balls.

HoD is pretty unchanged it seems. Lots of Pavilion farming. I see more numbers in there than wvw but somehow we are still doing alright. Would like to see more solo duo roamers tho. Nice to have friends show up when you’re in a pinch (more specifically friends that don’t immediately get killed). I saw Battlecamp today, looks like I have reclaimed the curse of having him on whatever BL I choose to go to. VSL is a new guild that has promise. Been fun running with them a few nights.

Im bored of typing so I’m going to stop.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Katz, I haven’t seen you in WvW for a while Where you go? I want to corpse jump you again. Here is your weekly poem.

A creature named Blubloop
Gave me a Quaggan tonic
I took a poop
It came out super sonic.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Shademehr.1397

Shademehr, you can always be relied on to be ET’s main (sometimes solo) defensive force.

It’s always a team effort of course. Sometimes it’s just a very tiny team. haha

We’d all like to think it’s not the size of the wand, but the magic of the magician that makes the difference, but sometimes that’s just not the case.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

How much longer is HOD going to keep hiding from GOM so it doesn’t have to face ARM?

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

yah... i managed to sneak online for a while yesterday and he was leading the defense.

>thumbsup<

then i crashed.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Hey ET. Battlecamp came back! lol

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

[VLK] AC camera hacking. LoL what can I say [mend] little kittens.

You do realize that the inner gate has a slit on top that you can see through. And the arrow cart is very clearly in front of the gate.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

You do realize that the inner gate has a slit on top that you can see through. And the arrow cart is very clearly in front of the gate.

Not all gates have a hole… If this one have it, then he’s really aiming from it since the middle of the circle is on the wall behind the gate (problably the only thing you can target from there… Otherwise it’s fishy.

I’ll take a look when we have this keep back…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Slits don’t render at such low settings.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

Not all gates have a hole… If this one have it, then he’s really aiming from it since the middle of the circle is on the wall behind the gate (problably the only thing you can target from there… Otherwise it’s fishy.

I’ll take a look when we have this keep back…

In keeps, the outer gates are fully blocked. The inner gates have the slot over them between the gate and the wall (save garri inner watergate).

Slits don’t render at such low settings.

I didn’t mean like a small sliver. I am taking about the gap between the gate and wall.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Oooh. Flappy came out of his shell. Good job Run and Jeknar.

I still think you two should make peace, get along, marry, make a family and be happy because of the loooooooooong story between you two…

haha!

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Why in the heck is there a 20+ HoD group in the ET BL attempting to take things (a fully upgraded Garrison for example) with 2 golems, when you’re entire BL is being painted green? (We put the smackdown on you btw)

We were outnumbered at least 2:1 (more but I’m being conservative) when they tried that with us moments before, but we managed to repel them at Cliffside and Garrison. So I know it can be done. Defend the homeland!

Here’s a new question to answer, Who cares? Kaineng wins regardless.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

What is Kainengs infatuation with HoD? Decide to give ET a break?

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

(edited by Gcostanza.2086)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

What is Kainengs infatuation with HoD? Decide to give ET a brake?

Break*

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

4vsX in HoD Garrison! Thanks for the run.

let me get this right
1. your are in hods garrison…check
2. your group of 4 is defending…check
3.you die…check
4. but how did one of your group get into hods spawn point? hmmmm?
5. did you just out your spy? and why do you feel you need a spy ur server is ranked 14 against a 21 and 23. I just cant understand. someone once said its serious business defeating the last place teams but come on bragging about it now?

No we don’t have a spy. Its just an offline ally who crashed out. So no reason to panic. The game just puts his dot wherever it feels like. Yea! party bug.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Nah, I think they fear the newly motivated ET. Plus they know we have lots of folks zerging in the Pavilion and aren’t in WvW in sufficient numbers to stop them.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

First of all, holy WoT.

Second of all, this post seems sort of ragey in response to what, mostly, was a compliment. I don’t know if that’s what you intended but that’s how it comes off, a sort of “shut the kitten up you don’t know what you’re talking about” type of tone.

Third of all, if this is your T8 population…Well, it’s less than SF was but it’s more than both FC and ET have. Which means it’s actually pretty impressive as far as lower tiers go.

Fourth, roaming is a huge part of what HoD is used to as well as a huge part of what we do as a server. We get it, for you guys a “roam” group is 15 or whatever, but you’re fighting against a server who sends groups of less than 5 consistently to take camps. You’re talking to a server who has 3-man capped keeps. It’s natural, in light of that, to understand why we feel so outnumbered and, also, why we feel that you have no roam groups. What you consider to be roaming is VASTLY different from what we consider roaming.

Fifth, I don’t want to hear you say jack kitten about being outnumbered. I’ve been on HoD since day one. You know nothing.

As someone said before, T8 back then and now was very different. I have also been on Kaineng since day 1. Very shortly after game launch. So yeah I do know how it feels to be outnumbered. (: Basically for us Kaineng Natives, we do know very well what it feels like to be outnumbered. Match ups use to be way worse then they are now. We were stuck in a match up for months with DR who were tripling our points for months, yet they never were getting bumped up, until they changed the match ups and at that point we began to get our transfer ins. Also sorry if that’s how you took my post, it was not meant that way at all. It was meant to clear up a lot of misconceptions, and misunderstandings. I’m not trying to say we have been through worse, I’m just saying you can’t say we don’t know what it feels like. We had our share just as much as you did.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

To the [Ai] warrior with the pink mustache, I hear you only fight people you know you can beat. Sorry to disappoint you good fight tho.

PROOF. we g-kicked him.

Attachments:

love,

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Thanks to the ET Thief who dropped me the Hunter. Mapped before I could catch the tag.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Hey ET. Battlecamp came back! lol

really? lol. this outta be good

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Thanks to the ET Thief who dropped me the Hunter. Mapped before I could catch the tag.

Precursors do really exist outside the trading post? I thought it was a myth…

Also if it was on Kaineng Border a while ago its more likely that it was me than the thieves that were with me (since they were all upleveled). We crossed GT near the Northwestern Tower, at Redlake and at the Southern Supply Camp.

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

We don’t like picking on T8 servers.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

There needs to be more QQ in this thread.

That’s your job Belle. Start playing on that second account, I know you miss me.

-Brotha

Can’t I just QQ from over here? :P

I’ll log onto the 2nd account more often. I saw Queen’s Jubilee and got completed distracted.

No you can’t qq from here! I need you and nez to be on my watch my back in the battle field while I cut our enemies down . Roarrrrrrrr!

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Leogolas.6941

Precursors do really exist outside the trading post? I thought it was a myth…

Also if it was on Kaineng Border a while ago its more likely that it was me than the thieves that were with me (since they were all upleveled). We crossed GT near the Northwestern Tower, at Redlake and at the Southern Supply Camp.

Lol you should try soloing supply camp more often. That how my ele buddy got his precursors.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Leogolas.6941

-One Angry Motha

Awesome! you rock Runamok.9638. Having dots will definitely make counting our numbers easier because if it doesn’t add up to 50…you sir have been lying

Lol it’s was just 25 kain mesmers and their clones.
Hard to count exactly how many enemies there is while you are fighting 3 in front and 2 attacking you in the back . But its All good ,keep the fights comming .!!

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

We don’t like picking on T8 servers.

That’s funny, considering that HoD is rank 21 and ET is rank 22. Not much difference in rank. You should share your “love” equally.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

fun fights in HoD bl against Rx (i think that was the tag) the first three were very even and a lot of fun. but eventually the pugs found us :/.

until then it was solid ZvZ fights. hoping to see you more in the future =D

[Wake] main driver/GL

(edited by Havvik Nightseeker.3485)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: jboLtz.4805

jboLtz.4805

fun fights in HoD bl against Rx (i think that was the tag) the first three were very even and a lot of fun. but eventually the pugs found us :/.

Likewise! Hope to have many more before this match up is over!

Lumynna – Co-Founder, Co-Leader, Commander of Prescribed [Rx]
Sea of Sorrows
“Everything we do, we do Rx. No sandbagging.”

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Respawn.6802

Respawn.6802

No responsible player enjoys seeing irresponsible players, especially WvW’ers. I hope the unknown one you saw had as little influence on the game as possible.

On an unrelated note your guys Guardians really knockback hard, sending ours guys miles into the air. Something for my newly minted Guardian to aspire too.

Attachments:

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

No responsible player enjoys seeing irresponsible players, especially WvW’ers. I hope the unknown one you saw had as little influence on the game as possible.

On an unrelated note your guys Guardians really knockback hard, sending ours guys miles into the air. Something for my newly minted Guardian to aspire too.

This Screenshot can give you an infraction… The mods don’t like when people post hack acusations on the forum… (even when they are true)

Anyway, speaking of Knockback, The Elementalist, the Warrior and the Guardian from [OBEY] problably learned a thing or two about having stability when fighting a engineer on the edge of a cliff… I’ve sent the three out of their newly captured again overlook down right to the front of my allies that were outside. Too bad my fun didn’t lasted long…

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Shademehr.1397

“Win” is relative I guess. I’m not even exactly sure how I define “win” these days. For what it’s worth, ET is currently gaining points while Kaineng and HoD are losing.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

“Win” is relative I guess. I’m not even exactly sure how I define “win” these days. For what it’s worth, ET is currently gaining points while Kaineng and HoD are losing.

Win right now is being on JQ… But if it means go on Zerg Wars, I’d rather play Starcraft II.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hukundu.7628

Hukundu.7628

In fairness, HoD voluntarily withdrew from the attack on our garrison, possibly to avoid losing the omegas. They did subsequently capture our (paper) Bay keep, which I believe was defended by three people (our daytime crew does what it can with what it has).

Commander Tarane, Sylvari Elementalist
Facets of Reality (FoR)
Blackgate

(edited by Hukundu.7628)