8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Hey does Darxio still play on ET? I remember him back when he commanded on kain T8 days. meeeep.

I last saw Darxio on about 2 months ago. He said he hadn’t been playing much since he was trying to graduate. I haven’t seen him log since then though.. He is still on ET afaik.

Ah, I see. Tanks (:

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

That NW tower fight on HoD BL was bananas. Tons of fun. Thanks HoD!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nortask.8351

nortask.8351

To those ET who just chased me all the way across the map from garri, good job you got me to half health.

Sea of Sorrows
| Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist |

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

On the bright side, we found a new way to defend our keep in EB.

Strategically lure the almighty grub god onto enemy seige.

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Hey does Darxio still play on ET? I remember him back when he commanded on kain T8 days. meeeep. Also S> Ajax to the highest bidder, place your bids NOW

He doesn’t care for me much since I’m a female guild leader and I have a bad mouth? huehue He renamed my guild Cream N Barbies HAHAHA To which Kaineng server has now made my theme song, Barbie girl. LOL Anyway send in your bids guys, he comes with brownies too (:

I already own all rights to Ajax as I paid for his commander tag, just for the hilarity of seeing in ET map chat

“WTF IS AJAX DOING WITH A BLUE DORITO”

But then he left.

:(

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I already own all rights to Ajax as I paid for his commander tag, just for the hilarity of seeing in ET map chat

“WTF IS AJAX DOING WITH A BLUE DORITO”

But then he left.

:(

Actually, four of us partied up with him just after he got his tag and roamed around with him in EB. He was a completely different person and was pretty easy to get along with. He could never draw anyone else though, mainly due to his reputation and the fact that probably 95% of ET had him on /ignore. Nevertheless, we ran around and took several smaller objectives.

Generally speaking, the guy knows what he’s talking about (strategy-wise). It’s just that his presentation sucks.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Shademehr.1397

Yes, Battlecamp is back!! Look forward to his presence in your local BL.

That looks like every other golem rush HoD has layed on us this week. We win some. We lose some. I’m glad he’s back though. Now he can call you all names and go into more drunken tirades.

Is it pile on BC time? Is he still playing the Longbow warrior build?

last time i saw him a few weeks ago.. yes. longbow and dual axes

keeps changing his colors every so often.. i guess either getting tired of the ol red/orage combo or trying to throw off people who play with all people’s colors visible (like me). but he’s really not that hard to pick out

Yeah, I’d wager he’s trying to throw people off. The first couple of times we were matched with HoD, it wasn’t uncommon to hear something like:

“10+ HoD at north camp!”
“It’s BC!!!!111!111 lol”
“Well, it’s just me up here but I managed to rush the group and kill BC before they all got me.”

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

Yes, Battlecamp is back!! Look forward to his presence in your local BL.

Here is our response to HoD… Good Night

Oh, and tell BC that we kept our BL… He need to step up his game if he can’t do it better than ET which he says that sucked badly thus why he left.

Im proud of HoD this matchup. We are focused by two servers and still are hanging. Its good to see you made back on to EB

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Shademehr.1397

Im proud of HoD this matchup. We are focused by two servers and still are hanging. Its good to see you made back on to EB

I think the “focusing” is a time-of-day situation.

During the early afternoons, we’ve found ourselves facing HoD zerging one side of our BL while KN zergs the other side several times this matchup. Other times, KN will come in and paint our entire BL green, and then HoD comes in and paints it blue. Rinse and repeat.

I think we’ve all been “focused” at one time or another.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

It was really a love triangle…until I ran over Flaaby in my kittenen IROC-Z and Belle hopped in Dukes of Hazard style and we drove off into the forever blissful sunset. Rule #1….I always win…GW2 wars…forum wars…and in this case internet hottie wars. I feel sorry for lesser beings.

One Angry Motha

pics or it isn’t true. we all know in gw that girl just means guy in real life.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

obastable.5231

chest means nothing. i know a lot of guys at the local lgb club that look just like that.

Hello Kitty Krewe

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

Just another reminder

For those that are unaware,
Fight night (1v1’s up to gvg’s) is taking place tonight(thursday) on the Kaineng Borderlands behind the windmill @ south camp.

Starts 7-8PM Eastern.

I hope to see you all there for some intense duels.

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

chest means nothing. i know a lot of guys at the local lgb club that look just like that.

Address please? I’d love to hook up with other shemales.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Address please? I’d love to hook up with other shemales.

All I have to say is: lol

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

obastable.5231

southern ontario, g.i.r.l.. lots of tranny action around here.

Hello Kitty Krewe

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

obby teach me to be a tranny i wanna fit in to!

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

The pic is gonne… I think Belle received a Badge of Infraction…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Getting thread back on topic:

We enjoyed running into you at hills last night CNB, it was a great fight that just stalemated for like 5 mins before we managed to take down your numbers, well played. It could have gone either way, looking forward to more fights with you.

ET you fought well at hills, especially IoM, which we view to be the backbone of any ET force. Hope you guys take care of IoM and make them feel welcome because they’re all you’ve got, as far as organized larger guilds. Anyway it was fun holding out on the hills vista for as long as we could, and it was a great portal bomb by IoM that finally got us.

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

You are correct. I expected my posts would be infracted for being off topic though.

(Love chatting up with all you guys.)

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

It must be play your thief day in wvw. Maybe its just all the thieves are just warming up for fight night. Hmm but then why would they roam in packs? Idk…

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

You are correct. I expected my posts would be infracted for being off topic though.

(Love chatting up with all you guys.)

I just got another BoI on my collection. Zealotry is strong these days…

It must be play your thief day in wvw. Maybe its just all the thieves are just warming up for fight night. Hmm but then why would they roam in packs? Idk…

I’ve beaten a few lone thieves with my engineer today… I love those glasscannon boys trying to break through my 3,5k armor while my turrets are mowing’em down.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Wait Battlecamp coming back to ET, he blocked me when he found I was moving from HoD to ET.

Hope everyone plays nice and there is no drama on the commander side of things ET is doing well (for ET) right now.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

I’ve beaten a few lone thieves with my engineer today… I love those glasscannon boys trying to break through my 3,5k armor while my turrets are mowing’em down.

I can usually handle any single thief that comes my way or at least get away from a few. But when you are fighting/running from 4-5 from one server and 3 from another server are nearby, things get difficult.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

I’ve been picking fight with stragglers all over the 4 maps, and I can say that Kaineng remind me of SF… All they know to do is zerg you, because all Kaineng straglers I took on, died miserably to my Engineer (which i’m still improving), or came rolling with a large group on me.

Yes, I know WvW ain’t place for 1v1, but I wanted to put my findings here…

If anyone is interested in a fight, you can whisp me in game and I’ll get to ya if i’m not busy. (Even PAXA… At this point, idc about WvW for the rest of the week. Just want to fight for fun.)

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: oregonice.6324

oregonice.6324

So I am tired of people saying all Kain can do is zerg ball. So here is BMS with a 8 man fight or two.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWc9wwciF4o

We had fun this week. Ty to HoD and ET for the good fights.

[LAG] Guild Leader Quality over Quantity.
Commander Guardian Angle(
SoR(BMS)→Kain (BMS)→FA (ATK)→FA [LAG]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

I’ve been picking fight with stragglers all over the 4 maps, and I can say that Kaineng remind me of SF… All they know to do is zerg you, because all Kaineng straglers I took on, died miserably to my Engineer (which i’m still improving), or came rolling with a large group on me.

If anyone is interested in a fight, you can whisp me in game and I’ll get to ya if i’m not busy. (Even PAXA… At this point, idc about WvW for the rest of the week. Just want to fight for fun.)

I’ve said this before, and i’ll say it again. Their team play is magnificent. Of all the servers we’ve played thus far, their coordinated pugs, commanders etc has by far been the best.

Lets keep in mind they use to be T3, and i’m sure with that tier came a certain mentality. We don’t have the same mentality as that server. HoD and ET are more of a

“Hey, lets make a 5 man havoc group and roam! and send 50 people into a gate and look awesome while doing it!”

Kaineng’s more of a “Hey lets make a 15 man havoc group and roam, and send our zerg to these towers in this order, at this time, with this many supply. You hit here here and here and well swing around back in full support” (Made that all up, but maybe theres some legitimacy to it.)

It’s a luxury of having a higher WvW population.

With that being said, don’t expect a team server like Kaineng to play builds designed for 1 on 1 or a small man situations.

These mentalities are polar opposite of HoD . HoD for the most part plays very selfishly, mostly for themselves.

And this is what has impressed me the most Kaineng is all about the team. It’s why we lose, and they win. That and they have a larger population to play with, and better coverage.

But who gives a kitten ! Its not like Arenanet has made any incentives for a server to try and win.

+8% more gold from gold kittenting squirrels doesn’t exactly convince me to fight and push for a win. Just saying.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I decided to visit a place where I’ve not been for a while…

Attachments:

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Sorry Kaineng but you can say whatever you want, your presence here is a complete imbalance… And I’d rather have a balanced match with our small scale (from lower tiers) than “having the chance of learning how high tiers work”. I came from Blackgate, I know how the high tiers work and its very boring in my opinion.

Having a chance to win is actually much more fun than struggle to keep a base that you WILL lose, and because of the larger population (thus why Kain is #14 and HoD and ET are #21 and #22) this is impossible.

Its natural that people that aren’t having fun to get upset (as I am), but we know its not your fault. Gods willing, everyone will get a balanced matchup next week, so this kind of discussion about zergs don’t happen again.

Still, stop zerging our stuff so we can actually have a fun fighting defending

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Ok. being that kaineng has been dealing with the zerg problem for months now ( you know where at least one of the servers we face if not both have double our numbers) I can feel your pain. But numbers are numbers.

Your 20 man zergs are outmatched by our 50 man, our 50 man are outmatched by Ebays 100 man, and Ebays 100 man are outmatched by TCs 3 75 man zergs.

The only place you truly see these Kain zergs is the pug playground EB. If you see them in the Kaineng borderland its to take back stuff… sorry that is OUR borderland… stay the hell out of it if you dont want to face everyone coming to defend.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

The only place you truly see these Kain zergs is the pug playground EB. If you see them in the Kaineng borderland its to take back stuff… sorry that is OUR borderland… stay the hell out of it if you dont want to face everyone coming to defend.

I remember my T1 days when every BL was permanently occupied by 3 servers and was a constant struggle for control. That made the BLs fun. Not this lower tier nonsense of occasional southern map fighting for a tower or camp, or complete faceroll zergs taking everything with little resistance and then leaving the map. There isn’t much fun in that. No fighting. Just yawning while you collect loot bags from npcs and get wxp.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

i think for the final day of this matchup we should all kneel and worship alana blanchard while we complain super hardcore about ppt, zergs, and the occasional stealth thief?

amen

i love you

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

I remember my T1 days when every BL was permanently occupied by 3 servers and was a constant struggle for control. That made the BLs fun. Not this lower tier nonsense of occasional southern map fighting for a tower or camp, or complete faceroll zergs taking everything with little resistance and then leaving the map. There isn’t much fun in that. No fighting. Just yawning while you collect loot bags from npcs and get wxp.

although in upper tiers its much more common due to the number of players. the bl’s can still be fun depending on who you are facing.

i remember SF being a blast, Cosa always brought big groups to the BL to play with, same probably with GoM (but without zombienubs running around now im not so sure.)

but unfortunately it all depends on the servers you play. im sure HoD is a bore when it comes to our bl, just karma train all through the BL.

regardless its been a good matchup. thank you all of KN for the fights hopefully we will face you again and maybe get some GvGs in with you guys (sorry FEAR but u never contacted me again u dumb boob! <3)

ET stay sexy

walrus

the end

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

i remember SF being a blast, Cosa always brought big groups to the BL to play with, same probably with GoM (but without zombienubs running around now im not so sure.)

but unfortunately it all depends on the servers you play. im sure HoD is a bore when it comes to our bl, just karma train all through the BL.

regardless its been a good matchup. thank you all of KN for the fights hopefully we will face you again and maybe get some GvGs in with you guys (sorry FEAR but u never contacted me again u dumb boob! <3)

ET stay sexy

walrus

the end

I see right through your subliminal messages Havvik!

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

I don’t know what happened to you Havvik but I love this sillier version of you. Be my friend?

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

kitten it Asgard stop blowing all my secrets!!!! You filthy animal you…. Although maybe if I’m nice enough you will write my puffin poetry

Roses are spikey
Violets are not
Asgard is fiesty
And so kitten hot

Your whalecum for that

As far as silliness and friendships. This forum is always silly in an unfun way. People complaining and such. It just needed panda pics and trolling which I can do.

If you wanna be my friend there’s only one way to do that… Portal bomb an empty Bali

Lawlll

Gl on reset

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

I’ll portal bomb winter into your pants.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

kitten it Asgard stop blowing all my secrets!!!! You filthy animal you…. Although maybe if I’m nice enough you will write my puffin poetry

Roses are spikey
Violets are not
Asgard is fiesty
And so kitten hot

Your whalecum for that

As far as silliness and friendships. This forum is always silly in an unfun way. People complaining and such. It just needed panda pics and trolling which I can do.

If you wanna be my friend there’s only one way to do that… Portal bomb an empty Bali

Lawlll

Gl on reset

Don’t make me blush Havvik geez. Imma have to take you into a private room and find out whats in your loot bags, if you know what I mean.

PS. Its Azgarn, not Asgard. But I do have a guardian named Thor of Asgard, so I’ll let you pass this time.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Asgard is more of a male stripper name. So I will continue to call you such

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Wow, you two are so hot for each other. Can I watch? Pretty please?

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

So is Kaineg is the highest rank server ET can face given currrent Glicko #’s? Anyone done the math to figure out what the highest rank server ET can face with RNG? What % likelyhood was the Kaineg draw?

-One Angry Motha [IoM]

Snowreap posts possibilities in a text file for us. This is the most recent one I could find.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/91670/na1-20130801.txt

Here are the latest probabilities posted just an hour ago. Thanks so much to Snowreap (Ken)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Who-would-you-like-to-face-next-week/page/7#post2640821

For those too lazy to click through… (I edited out all the percentages less than 10% for length)

Eredon Terrace
<snip>
11.495583 Northern Shiverpeaks
14.937826 Gate of Madness
15.662026 Isle of Janthir
19.812887 Sorrow’s Furnace
22.823271 Devona’s Rest
23.968329 Henge of Denravi
31.214247 Ferguson’s Crossing
39.829861 Anvil Rock

Henge of Denravi
<snip>
10.177790 Darkhaven
13.919486 Northern Shiverpeaks
16.935363 Gate of Madness
17.617228 Isle of Janthir
20.460527 Sorrow’s Furnace
21.938916 Devona’s Rest
23.968329 Eredon Terrace
25.191556 Ferguson’s Crossing
30.013534 Anvil Rock

Kaineng
<snip>
10.141419 Crystal Desert
16.290710 Borlis Pass
17.012184 Ehmry Bay
17.001414 Yak’s Bend
20.923348 Stormbluff Isle
20.071813 Darkhaven
17.061997 Northern Shiverpeaks
14.241277 Gate of Madness
13.754188 Isle of Janthir
10.795794 Sorrow’s Furnace
<snip>

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Lucky as we are, we’re problably getting Maguuma or SoS on the next matchup (and HoD will be dragged along again).

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

If you get SoS, you guys should 1v1 Tarkus. He’s been playing a bit more the last week though he is on a trip right now.

Maguuma
#allisvain

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Tars Tarkas?

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Wow, you two are so hot for each other. Can I watch? Pretty please?

Only if you like it weird and nasty.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

You won’t find paxa around anymore we all left. Just a FYI keep on zerging

Cheers.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Cheers.

Yeah seen that coming.

Kaineng made PAXA finally quit.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Cheers.

Yeah seen that coming.

Kaineng made PAXA finally quit.

Nah it was other stuff and it was like a month in the making. We have taken our badness to a different game.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: XPGAMER.7324

XPGAMER.7324

Good duels against some VLK today, frozen warrior was a great competitor along with his friend Gartha (Sorry for horrible misspelling) Unfortunately after both had left 2 of their other guildiees akira redmoon and another necro who I have forgotten the name of got very angry after losing duels and went out against a guildee and me who were unprepared to fight, they then flagged us, party invited me and trash talked us about how our builds were cheap, and then left feeling happy and proud. Had a good impression of VLK up untill those 2, hopefully their aren’t more like that in VLK

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Cheers.

I bet GoM is finally going to draw HoD for a matchup now that you guys left. Sucks. I enjoyed fighting PAXA in previous matchups and was looking forward to another go.

Have fun in your new game.

8/9/13 Kain/HoD/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Cheers.

I bet GoM is finally going to draw HoD for a matchup now that you guys left. Sucks. I enjoyed fighting PAXA in previous matchups and was looking forward to another go.

Have fun in your new game.

I think you’re a wizard.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”